You understand why I had to punish you earlier?

You understand why I had to punish you earlier?

Attached: file_0.png (1920x1080, 471K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sh1DhWXkT6M
youtube.com/watch?v=BiK-Jim06Dk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KSFQxZC1VE
twitter.com/PowerFuck?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=KRXbIrT2bGM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1559676774348.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm convinced that Zach is a real-life trickster goblin that Chris summoned from the underworld.

Epic video

let's be honest here, if this got confirmed who would actually be surprised?

chris has satanic powers.

Thoughts on Gremblo, Yea Forums?

He just wants to protect his family.

Fun for awhile, glad Zach didnt run it into the ground though

He loves his darling Margie, and so do I

I would like to see Zach try his hand at a surreal comedy horror cartoon.
Something in the vein of Courage.

>and so do I

Attached: Is+that+a+gremblo+i+see+_e9706e68affcdbb38a4cdd68a8d81068.jpg (1000x585, 106K)

LONG RIDE LONG RIDE LONG RIDE LONG RIDE

Super excited for Chris's game and whatever Zach's been working on. Those both honestly have a lot more potential to succeed and be actually good products than Hellbenders did. I wish them all the best, glad they're fulfilling their dreams. The lads deserve it.

Attached: 1553629613659.png (300x250, 28K)

>Zach making a surreal horror cartoon
God, he'd actually make it terrifying.

Chris got a sneak preview of his personal hell that day

>Chris with his Bowlbo game
>Zach with his cartoon/podcast alongside Michael Cusack
>Cory and Jeff making Nightmare Cops
>We even got a new Sleepycast episode a couple weeks ago
Feels like the only person that's off the rails is Stamper. Which is sad cause he was super funny and super real when he wanted to be.

That time he was a guest on ZTV had me in goddamn stitches. I had to watch it several times because I kept missing parts.

no

Attached: ok sweetie.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Lucky you, you get to get out with her ;)
If I were Chris I would've punched that fat bitch in the face.

>All this talk about horrific zach content and no one posts this.
Sven did a stellar job with the voice clip.
youtu.be/sh1DhWXkT6M

See that mouse tapdancing on the windowsill over there?

Attached: 022.jpg (480x368, 43K)

What's that little creature he's holding?

What animation is this from?
Can you post a link?

His spawn that he created asexually

I LOVE-UH DA PIZZA!!
I LOVE-UH DA BIG PEPPERONI!!!

Are Ding Dong and Julian still making a game?

dude that's literally bonanas

I wanna fug his wife.

Apparently. They're working on Tough Bippy first because it was the game that won the vote to be finished first. Trigger Treat will probably be done later.
DD said he'd do a bunch of programming streams but all I've seen him do mostly is play Sea of Thieves of all things for hours.

If you had a little gremlin creature, would you pat it on the head?

I would kiss it and call it my sweet baby boy then I'd give him a little hat and make him dance for me.

what video?

Attached: DzLdO3JUwAAPmCO.jpg (2047x1479, 391K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BiK-Jim06Dk

youtube.com/watch?v=-KSFQxZC1VE

Lol who cares
they're Chris' bitches

They don't even live in California anymore.

Wow, Zach actually drew himself more honestly?

They've been "making" a game for years now.
They tried to act like being on Oneyplays was taking all their time but that was just a few hours a day to yield a week's worth of uploads.
Then they blamed their living arrangements so they moved. Still nothing
They have no work ethic

and?

How can they be his bitches when they probably don't even interact that much right now.

The moment they fuck up their cash again they'll be back clowning with sugardaddy Chris

Stamper flushing his life down the toilet really makes me sad. If he got a handle on his demons he'd make a pretty good living. Shame all that talent got squandered by drugs and booze.

If anything he's voicing a character in Hazbin Hotel. I think all that life-threatening shit that came with that girlfriend of his has passed as well last I looked.

I think he voiced the Hazbin shit a while before he fell completely off the rails and just about alienated all of his friends.

Oh really? Well that's a shame. I wish him good health and safety.

Lately he was complaining about how not even Walgreens would hire him.

where? I thought his twitter was suspended

We follow eachother here
Take a look at Stampy (@PowerFuck): twitter.com/PowerFuck?s=09

Poor guy is nutso

you wouldn't have much work ethic if you spent all day banging

Well, I guess it makes sense he purged his Twitter again.

I need a recording of Chris just yelling "HYIIEOOIIOI" trying to summon satan

he's alright

zach is obviously a brain tumor from chris that gained self-consciousness, like alita

Stamper is at least trying to do better, though. He got out of california which was actively handing him drugs any time he walked out of his house, and random gangbangers and methheads were invading his house. He's living with his sister and nieces in texas now getting clean and trying to find a job.

following stamper is such a fucking roller coaster of ideas and concepts that this is either 100% true or completely made up and both sound equally likely. he always seemed like the drunk uncle that's fun to be around, but if he's really fucked im glad he's in a better location now. he seems like a true genuine guy

i like how impressed he was with buc-ees when he first got to texas and kept making videos of it

His Twitter is an interesting and unrelenting stream of consciousness

How does the guy who actually created Gemblo feel about his work being blatantly stolen?

so Leo and Satan is a biopic about Chris & Zach

never gonna get made into a real cartoon

as far as i'm aware, stamper's being a voice actor

I wanna see psychic pebbles on the pizza party podcast with pan pizza. Do you think he’d ever have him on? I’d like to hear Pan and him talk about cartoons

He's trying to get a job going around Walmart and stuff and realizing he has no qualifications.

There was a new sleepy cast episode????? Whaaaaat???! Shiiit I need to check that out who’s channel is it on?

I love the countless fan interpretations of Zach but it’s cool to get a glimpse of his actual self

are oney and pebbles even doing things together anymore? They fucking hate eachother since the disastrous adult swim pitch. I guess they're still playing friends in public
not gonna happen. he thinks of himself too high and mighty for pan

That’s really sad

>not gonna happen. he thinks of himself too high and mighty for pan

Really? He wouldn’t go on just for shits and giggles either? Or is he even aware of Pan’s presence.
I wonder if Chris would consider going on. He doesn’t seem full of himself at least on the surface

Just how bad WAS their Adult Swim pitch?

Got a single source for any of that, chief?

>are oney and pebbles even doing things together anymore? They fucking hate eachother since the disastrous adult swim pitch
That's a crock of shit, user. Chris damn near busts a gut whenever Zach says anything, and he's been constantly on OneyPlays for a year and a half.

If anything it seems like Mick and Tomar aren't keen on one another. They've got absolutely zero chemistry and Mick seems to get pissy about every little thing Tomar says.

it started with them shit talking the AS execs in front of one

>is he even aware of Pan’s presence
i doubt it
you seem to forget that even if pan's big for a cartoon-youtuber, that's still not really all that big

>go onto your porch
>see this
>what do

Attached: zach.jpg (750x1334, 198K)

"oh"

What was the origin of Gremblo? And what was with everyone dog piling on making gremblo art? Was it something that Zach organized?

Micks an asshole that gets pissy about anything

Oh, yeah you make a good point there. And there are so many inches of communities within YouTube

Whyyyyyyy did they feel the need to do so?? They probably could’ve gotten in if they hadn’t don’t that

Original video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KRXbIrT2bGM
Zach made fanart, then everyone made fanart because Zach did, then Zach set up the gremblo art show

That's not even close to accurate dumbass. Zach and Chris still collab and seem to have a great time doing it

Attached: 1520376795159.gif (257x212, 2.91M)

Bump

>not gonna happen. he thinks of himself too high and mighty for pan
More like for literally everyone else, their senses of humor do not fucking mix

GET OUT OF MY CAAR

Remember when Stamper admitted he was sexually molested by a grown man when he was a child? Funny shit.

>they fucking hate each other
that pitch was fucking years ago and they still did sleepycabin episodes together, oneyplays, and still do drawing streams with each other you fucking spastic

Chris deserved it

It wasn't just that, it was also them refusing to compromise on the title and base concept since AS had like three other shows involving Hell going on at the time. They've both openly admitted since that they were basically high on their own farts and fucked themselves over by refusing to compromise on what they wanted to do.

Uh. Did that just happen?

What a funny little character

#conspiracyfaggots.org

>Stamper has a man with a gun in his house
>"Alexa, play Bone Thugs."

Didn't DD edit the oneyplays videos he was in too? Editing takes up a lot more time than you'd think. Besides, being a two man team is tough when one person does all the coding and the other just does art.

Though I agree with the sentiment that they could easily just keep doing Oneyplays and work on their game- I understand leaving though. Who wants to live in expensive ass LA when you have no actual reason to be there beyond screaming at video games.

That episode kinda upset me
Stamper and the other one, Lyle? actually had stories about sexual things that were messed up when they were little
Cory's responce, and he was the one to put the others up to it is "I saw two guys having sex on TV"
fuckin Cory, man.

Cory is a dumb retard, this is nothing new. I mean he's literally friends with Shadman and is by far the worst animator of anyone in sleepycast. His work is so fuckin weird and choppy.

Somebody fill me in on what's happening to stamper

That thumbnail says enough to convince me that I need not expose my looking-spheres to the whole video.

obscure oney gem
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1559676774348.webm

Zach would quit by the first week he seems way to easy to burn out.

a Yea Forums curator asking an user.

They literally had so much sex in their 4 housemate apartment that they got caught a bunch and basically had to leave cali.

be overjoyed, give it a place of reverence in my Berserk collection.

He invited a homeless woman into his house and it all spiraled out from there.

PFFFT HAHAHAHHAHA
nice

The way he says bitch reminds me of when he abused Clitoria in his original Dark Souls playthrough. Great memories.

thats the life.

not even mad.

Ding Dong comes across as kinda grumpy and miserable, though.

God I love this so much, it's like a robot that's barely figured out how being human works attempting to interact with a complete fucking psychopath.

I miss Zach's old streams on Twitch. I know some of them are still on YouTube but I wish I had all of them. The ones with Nikki were fucking golden.
I was looking through my twitter feed and found a drawing he did that I requested back in 2016.

Attached: IMG_20190605_040122.jpg (832x436, 43K)

How will Albert ever recover?

Attached: 1516151562559.png (323x241, 78K)

this but with chris instead. his art style would suit something like that much more

memebased

source? sounds funny

Is this from the new sleppycabin? Haven't watched it yet.

Attached: DxPJba0WoAUIiua.jpg large.jpg (750x397, 32K)

then watch it already nigger

Go read their explanation over why their game is late and why being on oney plays sucks and then go read the comments around that time.

Karma exists.

Yeah