youtube.com/watch?v=MeH6vHdurvc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HyImNbDATag
youtube.com/watch?v=NgtQiUN6vjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
youtu.be/OdoZbwfGc78
youtu.be/e-Cv_87gd7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Dick ever being attracted to Donna
Gross. This is casual levels of disgusting.

I ship it. So much better than Robstar

You are insane. The one constant at DC is out of all the women in DC, Donna is the one woman Dick would never fuck because he views her like a sister.

>bruce x diana
>jason x artemis
now this. what's next?

>he views her like a sister.
But why tho?

TTG is weird as fuck.

Probably because Dick was the youngest one in the original TT and she stayed on the Titans while Garth, Roy, and Wally fucked off. Not to mention they had various love interests.

I love how TTGO is more faithful to the comics than the original cartoon was. Teen Titans would never acknowledge Donna Troy or Ravager

This camp mini looks to be good weird

>Tim x Hippolyta

>tall
>dem hips

Attached: 1545357445498.png (237x240, 56K)

B A S E D

Neither are faithful. TT wanted to tell a story, TTG wanted to make a comedy. TT took the elements of storytelling it liked and left out what was bad / didn't really work on TV. TTG used the content to make references and jokes and therefore used it more often and more generously. In this regard neither are wrong, nor earnestly faithful. TTG shits on the OG all the time. The only thing TTG is reference more often and use the content more often.

Neither is better than the other in this regard, it's different styles for different kinds of television

This is true. Dickfire is terrible.

Totally

>Comedy show trying to get us to ship
>Comedy show for 8 year olds trying to get us to ship
Why the fuck do they keep doing this to themselves. The Beast boy / Raven shipping episodes were even worst then truth or square, as it stands. Nigga come on I just want a show I can watch with children that I'm not cringing through the whole time

Attached: 1554515319488.png (960x776, 981K)

he's going to get cucked by the lumberjack again. This show is really predictable/
cap this

Based, it sucked in the comics and it sucked in the show.

kids love romance, just look at hey arnold

>t. pedo and incel

That just makes it hotter.

Wait, they do?

yes they do, mostly the girls

Are you saying you've never fucked a girl who saw you as a brother? Sad.

IIRC Donna was embargoed but they managed to sneak in a couple of blink-and-you'll-miss-it cameos. Also, they both show up in the comic book spinoff.

Alright that makes sense. I never thought much of romance as a kid, but I always thought it was cool Arnold was able to get girls to like him just by being a chill dude.

Guys, they are a real couple

youtube.com/watch?v=pZb-ZBTjjXA

OMG

Damian x Nubia

she sounds like starfire

DAMN SHE THICK

Also I thought Donna already had a canon costume in the '04TT/TTG style.

Don't know who voiced her

SuperboyxLenaLuther is superior.

Superboy is lame

>Robin cucks Wolfman
Based

Still believe they weren't a couple on NTT

youtube.com/watch?v=MeH6vHdurvc

SEX LUTHER

Sex Lutheeer!!!

>Oh, I knew you wouldn't have the guts to tell them the truth. I never should have had your baby!

Attached: robotww.png (721x404, 274K)

Do any of you can link a mega for DC Special 2 and 3? Thanks

Probably the only time I liked Robot Chicken.
>SAILING

Donna was off-limits. She was supposed to be one of the original members (3 boys and 3 girls)

WORKER BEES ARE NOT BOYS!

Why does every cartoon pit bees as boys?

Attached: DTw0upCXUAAMiS5.jpg (736x842, 94K)

>SuperboyxLenaLuther
Excuse me, there is only one true Supercorp.

Attached: DS9KvhEVwAAi52n.jpg (845x1200, 176K)

I hate that they keep emphasizing what a gross weirdo Robin is. I refuse to believe there is a single version of Dick Grayson that couldn't crush pussy with the best of them.

Attached: 1477097782749.gif (1080x1080, 1.82M)

Robin and Donna are like sibblings

I thought she was for Terry Long

Attached: terry long.jpg (419x452, 71K)

A Gross Weirdo is funnier/more interesting than a competent badass

But are they?

write a definitive origin for Donna

Girls liked him early on in the show

Attached: 1547240015122.jpg (1365x766, 250K)

So dickfire is not a thing in this shitshow?

based

Attached: Titans-Donna-Troy-Featured.jpg (1000x700, 55K)

Honestly EVERYONE'S characterization was better in Season 1.Starfire was more "indifferent" about getting with Robin than absolutely repulsed. Cyborg wasn't just constantly screaming. Raven was more moody and distinct from the other Titans. They had a better level of disfunction because they were more balanced. Now every episode is just the Titans shitting on Robin or they're all basically the exact same person behaving like a hivemind.

Blackfire liked him

Attached: 1429389148730.png (1280x720, 658K)

Starfire finds Robin absolutely repulsive. He's got a powerful one-sided crush but she's made it pretty clear that she has no desire to ever do anything with him ever.

Attached: 1412960006221.jpg (289x367, 47K)

>Dick keeps chasing the cloud cookoolander girl who shits on him every day and will never date him.
>Meanwhile he rejects her hotter, nearly identical sister who wants some intense alien snu-snu with him
HE could've had it all. Evil girls are probably WAY better in bed anyway.

because birds and the bees moron

Except when she does for the sake of a gag.

I just want my boy dick to get some orange puss.

Probably Hynden Walch who also voices Starfire.

>I hate that they keep emphasizing what a gross weirdo Robin is. I refuse to believe there is a single version of Dick Grayson that couldn't crush pussy with the best of them.
>Girls liked him early on in the show

You should realize by now that many of Go's decisions are made by determining what things the show can do to make grown ass Titans fans as mad as possible so that their target demographic can enjoy the show in peace.

Daughter of Hades

Half human daughter of Zeus, Azzarello style

Jesus Christ, the Supervillain that did that to the English language needs to be stopped.

Daughter of Zeus and femHades NO WAIT
FemZeus.

He’s a official comic artist.

Otto Schmidt is Russian, so i guess supervillain is accurate.

Zeus keeps her as a Wondy sister

Why is Robin such a manlet? Dick isn't a manlet

Yeah she has high standards

Attached: 1556548809915.jpg (696x1056, 143K)

Take it up with teen titans

Attached: 1488033811523.gif (267x267, 433K)

He's dick with a dash of Tim Drake. And for the love of of God don't ask about Jason

That's the joke.

>B is both best girl AND best friend

I like her on the team. She's a sassy, nice girl counterbalance to the douchebag hivemind that constantly shits on Robin.

Episodes like "in and out" are fun because the Titans are individual characters playing off one another. On the other hand, you can only rape the "hurr durr Robin is inexplicably ugly despite being a vain fitness and self-improvement fanatic" joke for so many episodes for do many seasons before the material gets stale and unfunny.

I honestly wouldn't mind B staying on as a positive and optimistic foil to the festering cynicism that's come to characterize literally ever episode of TTG for at least the past couple years. She's just that comfy. That, and muh dick likes that there's at least one recurring female character who's not a trashy gutter thot. That said, their whole "oh noes people are upset because we're adding a diverse sixth Titan for a few eps" bit will probably backfire exactly because she's not a permanent addition to the cast.

the virgin worker
>literally born to wageslave
the chad drone
>born to FUCK hoy beetches

they really turned starfire into a cunt

So Bumblebee is a worker bee, cool.

based Starfire going for Supes

Attached: CHtT09VWwAIJJXX.jpg (640x607, 89K)

You'd have a point if TTGO doesn't fail miserably at being a comedy.

Hope we see more WG

>HE could've had it all
rollin' in the deeeeeeep
(alien pussy)

Attached: RCO034_1468912733.jpg (1600x1200, 278K)

TTGo Raven is an absolute perfect doll in every way, shape, and form.

Attached: April fools.jpg (854x1422, 746K)

Attached: B4996A3C-169F-4EE4-98DB-2AE09A9B3DA0.jpg (600x598, 59K)

Dick getting raped by beautiful women > used alien goods

I miss Season 1 star where it was more of a "Robin likes her more than she likes him but if he played his cards right he might be able to do it" sorta dynamic. Rather than an "ew. Robin is a disgusting troll that nobody likes, has disgusting fish breath and no one respects him, listens to him or believes in him."
I dunno a bit of mean spirited humor is fun but like...it gets tiring after season after season. I get that the titans aren't meant to be likeable but like...why not?

Learn English.

>living anomaly
>real woman
Pick one.

He could get both if he wanted. Or didn't want. I'm not sure a human could fight off a horny Tamaranian.

Attached: RCO026_1468927349.jpg (1600x1200, 394K)

do you think blackfire would rape robin

I ship Wonderdick

i thought tim had cass

Yes but Starfire has to be held down to watch, Berserk-style.

Can this show just fucking die already so we can move on? This "hurr hurr GO Titans are lame but it trolls old fans" shit is getting tired

can people just get over the original titans already this "every other form of titans is bad" shit is getting tiresome

It's comedy show dude.

Considering TTG actually takes advantage of the whole DC universe thing has Babs actually appeared in the show? Ignoring that very early episode where she was just Nightwing's wife

No one cares about the original Titans

Also why the fuck did Wally have black hair

Attached: OGTitans.jpg (374x382, 26K)

because fuck gingers

this was before they turned gingers into black people and just turned them into black haired people

But user didn't you know that the OG Titans cartoon literally retroactively rewrote timespace and became the original Teen Titans cartoon.

But if we already stopped watching it, why do they keep revisiting the well?

I mean, it's Batman's fault he's like this. Between the training and being raised by a man child orphan who had no reason to parent 4 kids other than to use as a glorified meat shield a long with a butler that clearly never bothered to raise him properly either. Is it any surprise that Robin became so fucked up. He's just the latest in a line that have been fucked over by this dude and nobody outright states it because that's the joke.

>Rosie from The Jetsons

Attached: rosiecad.png (474x532, 222K)

Attached: i must go now my planet needs me.gif (480x270, 401K)

So is it out yet?

"Mean spirited" humor is totally fine if it's executed correctly. It would be a lot funnier if say, Robin fired back at the relentless teasing with zingers of his own. Not only would that allow for more funny exchanges of back-and-forth banter but it would also humanize the characters since friends like to make playful jabs at one another equally. The whole dynamic not only makes everyone unlikeable but the exchanges can't even be called jokes because there's not really anything inherently funny about a guy being the punch bag of a group of people.

Yes, how do you think fujos come about?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HyImNbDATag

i know there's some weird legal nonsense about Wonder Gal for some reason right?
i remember this supposedly the reason why she was never in the original show?

did things change or they really pushed for this one episode to be an exception

youtube.com/watch?v=NgtQiUN6vjQ

Dick and Donna would be perfect together I feel like, but their friendship is great too.

Or was I should say. Since the New 52 Dick and Donna's relationship is fucked. They are barely friends.

He is just a Marv Wolfman stand in.

Just watched the clip, why the heck is starfire such a cunt now? Making fun of robin like that? She always played the weird foreigner that didn't understand earth customs, and she was the sweet one on the show, kind and caring. Why would they do this to her? I guess that's what happens when you learn to assimilate into modern America, you become a bitch :( bee on the other hand was really nice and cool to robin, i instantly liked her off the bat, and they made Donna look nice and sweet, and humble, immediately liked her too. I hope she's legitimately into robin and they don't play it off as some prank or mean joke

Attached: 31E9778C-3C7A-4819-A6E9-791DFD59B4AE.jpg (2000x1114, 318K)

>now

Ttg is almost 10 years old

Lethal

Attached: Praying mantis.jpg (869x589, 48K)

It's 6 years old

I don't watch the show my niggas but I was a fan of the original tt and I am a fan of their characterizations in that show, it's a shame what they became

>TT GO ruins RobinStar with Wonder girl
>TT GO ruin BBxTerra with BBxRaven
I knew this shit is autistic and non canon

She cute.

>ttg
>not being mean
come on
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

Damn, that is a cute-ass Donna

Daugther of a Titan and the sister of Hypolita. Because she can fuck up the Olympic Pantheon a convoluted story was made to protect her identity.

>all those seething Enterbots in the comments
kek I love this show and I don't even fucking watch it.

Attached: 1484008915449.jpg (680x432, 40K)

Secret daughter of Zeus and a mortal woman. Ares tries to kill her as an infant by indirectly setting her apartment on fire. Her mother is killed, but she's saved by Diana and raised as one of the Amazons

Marv Wolan was going to make them a couple before... before Terry.

I wouldn't call it faithful (Wouldn't call the original TT faithful either) but it definitely digs deeper

Haven't watched ttg much but I have several questions.
Why is Robin treated like shit?
Why does Starfire hate him now?
Why is bee there? Diversity sake?

Is the Lumberjack Terry Long?

Why is Robin treated like shit?

For the lulz and he was boring in the original show

Why does Starfire hate him now?

For the lulz and Robin need more comical traits (lusting over a girl)

Why is bee there? Diversity sake?

A Gimmick for the Superhero Summercamp eps

It isn't even funny though, it's just down right mean, it's okay to make funa and all but this went a bit too far and wasn't even funny, they turned him into some kind of incel. Shouldn't expect too much from a kids show

Robin treats others like shit too. Their group dynamics are just quirky like that.
They changed it from the original so that instead of Starfire being attracted to Robin and him being mostly indifferent it's the other way round.
It's a new thing for the camp arc. Last episode they literally mentioned being a "long running series trying to introduce a new character to keep things interesting".

It's gotta be shota Tim for maximum effect
But I thought he and Jon were fucking Wondy in their off time

>Fucking your half-sister
Probably because half of it is Lex's fantasy

My man with them dubs of ultimate truth

It's Tom&Jerry / Looney Tunes slapstick with superheroes, what do you expect? High brow comedy lines from your local theatre? I get that people don't like this because it's the TT doing this stuff instead of some new slapstick characters but hey, it works at times and make the really good episodes stand out that much more.

It should be Dick/Donna, Tim/Cassie, Jason and Artemis/nobody

Finally someone checked my dubs. Thanks, Yea Forumsmrade.

Kyle Rayner is gonna be pissed

Even Starfire laughed at Robin being undateable. Harsh.

Keep dreaming, Marv.

He'd be dead.

Everyone in this show is gross weirdos

Attached: v2-e3dc7cee4472326fccafbb1a7ab8a52a_b.jpg (600x292, 31K)

Batman x Wonder Woman, Robin/Red Robin x Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark), Red Hood x Artemis, Bat-Man of China x Wonder-Woman of China, and now this.

What's next? Alfred and Hippolyta?

Why did you delete your post in the other thread, asshole? Either way, copypaste:
>Actually, Paul Dini established that Thomas Wayne used to flirt and/or had a thing with Hippolyta when she was a part of the Justice Society of America as their Wonder Woman, because Thomas helped fund the group. This happened before he married Martha and Hippolyta started dating Wildcat, who also trained Batman.

Hey, it could be. They're both gingers and have lustrous beards.

He's not a gross weirdo. This part, to me, makes no sense. He is, however, a sperg of the highest order as Robin and wholly incapable of empathy or dealing with intense emotions that Bruce didn't instill upon him

Attached: lel.jpg (480x360, 23K)

What issue?

well that answers the question if beastboy fucks animals

So much grey morality

Tripfag with the bad taste as usual.

Say what you will about TTG, this was funny as fuck youtu.be/OdoZbwfGc78

Attached: Wonder_Woman_Edit_3.png (853x480, 322K)

Holy Moley and I thought current DC comics writers were bad, this is just cruel even if it is a cartoon
You have to admit lying to some traumatized teenager about his parents being alive, the very same parents he saw perish as a child, and then trapping him and playing it off as a prank while laughing at him while he cries is downright deplorable. TT deserve better than this garbage and the writers should been fired on the spot for even writing such a thing

So they're gonna make him cuck Starfire now?

He is the cuck in this show

Attached: RCO015_1469002027.jpg (1600x1226, 557K)

Unh... isn't that a bit fucked up? MM is a pedo now?

>Robin is a gross and pathetic incel that is constantly put down and cucked by Starfire
>but Cyborg is a handsome and buff ladies man capable of wooing even Wonder Woman and CyxJinx is canon
>Beast Boy now speak in ebonics and BBxRae is also canon
Man, i'm not even going to say it, but it is transparent as fuck.

thats the joke

isnt robin in TT not interested with starfire so in TTGO they do it the other way around

i thought that was clear

I'm pretty sure they kissed on the TT movie

It's western media in general now

>The way BB speaks
>Ebonics
Yeah that's not what that is. It's more like...stoner 90s lingo mixed with a bit of modern lingo.

That particular Robin (all Todd pretending to be Dick) did make him an obnoxious prick even in the original series.

Talking about it, Tim was the one who made bo staff the default weapon for any Robin character. Even Damian used the bo instead a sword in Batman vs TMNT.

Aren't the Titans like 16 minimum? Thats legal in a bunch of states. Then again, I always assumed Jump City was in California which is on of the few 18 AoC states.

Reminder

Attached: 257.png (1920x2062, 2.37M)

Jim, no.

I want Starfire to get cucked

>Not Alfred x Hippolyta

But Babs needs to be cucked first

Attached: 7c416d0d9a70c0e31c56455b0613b696.jpg (1046x1600, 415K)

DC Girls is making me dislike Babs

I've always been fond of the magic mirror origin

Man, I love girls getting cucked

That movie was just a dream youtu.be/e-Cv_87gd7A

DC love pairing every girl with the bat family.

Ditto

It's a shame it doesn't happen more in comics and cartoons. It's always the guy getting cucked which has been done to death

yeah it's annoying.

Attached: Captura_de_pantalla_2014-06-25_15.19.41.png (633x352, 167K)

Attached: giphy (1).gif (245x245, 127K)

I don't think there ever was.
It was just that when Donna was no longer Wonder Girl, they had trouble with getting a name to stick.
This was also an issue with getting an origin to stick due to Wonder Woman retcons.So they just stopped using her for a while. She has been back in the comics for years now.

No it's funny. It's not like these are real people, these are just fictional characters. So mean spirited jokes like this are actually funny. Stop being so autistic.

Donna is great as WG

>it's fine when Hal does it

The only one

Don’t we already have Tim x Cassie thanks to Young Justice?

...a sexy sister?

>speak in ebonics
He doesn't

That's one of the main things I dislike about this show is robin is almost always the butt of the joke. That kinda thing can work if it's something like ed edd & eddy where all 3 are usually screwed over. But only having one of the main cast constantly getting burned gets annoying. They could at least have him move on from star.

>t.Marv Wolfman

Tim has no personality

Don't forget that Robin has explicitly stated that he's a conservative as well as believing that the current President is doing a fine job. I was told that this show was the most redpilled out of CN's current lineup what the hell?

Proof?

Attached: wrong kind of hug.png (1916x1076, 1.02M)

Robin is always the hero in the episodes where he is conservative tho.

I believe the exact same thing happened during the production of Young Justice. Weisman and Vetti wanted her but weren't allowed to until it was too late.

>it definitely digs deeper
What does this even mean?

Donna looks cute

I thought Wonder Girl was blonde

There are blonde WGs

There are no blonde WGs

Attached: 1559026464712.png (1228x802, 876K)

I wanna shiver my face into Bumblebee and Donna’s thighs. I want them to squash my face with both their butts.

We need WonderDick fan art

Being a male bee is suffering once you fuck you die.

That’s Cassie. This Wonder Girl is Donna.

Because it's actually diK Flash

Cassie does not exist

We really do

This
They are childhood friends only

Attached: Tales of the Teen Titans V1984 #50 - We Are Gathered Here Today... (1985_2) - Page 15.jpg (1988x3056, 893K)

Diana rescued her from a fire as a child, she was raised on Themyscira, was given powers by the gods (or the titans if you really want to include them) so she could be Diana's partner.

It's simple and comparable to Robin. Orphan, Diana's Robin, problem fucking solved.

Attached: Teen Titans V1966 #22 (of 53) - Halfway To Holocaust (1969_8) - Page 19.jpg (3976x3056, 2.92M)

It depends on the kid, but I was all over the cheesy romance shit as a child. I hate it today as an adult but only because most writers can't write a romance to save their ass.

How come this scene had way better animation than the usual flash shit?

Attached: Bee.webm (640x380, 314K)

Lovely

>no good femdom with blackfire
She'd be perfect for it.

Attached: Tamaranian Tag Team.png (1144x1305, 676K)

I've noticed that whenever teen titans go does one of these little cartoony segmants they're always so fluid and nice. And I get that they're just short scenes but I can't help but think that this isn't a quality that's impossible to replicate on a small budget.
Also Bumble Bee has a bee fetish confirmed.

This. Let me watch my shitty cartoon