I nearly cried at McDonald's today because Dan Vs. will never return

I nearly cried at McDonald's today because Dan Vs. will never return.

Attached: danpanic.png (179x179, 78K)

It was a great show.

>McDonalds
theres your problem. You need to be having a mental break down in a Burger King where they are use to it.

Some places will even offer you a free milk shake if you leave without them having to call the cops.

Nah, have it in a Taco Bell.

About a week ago in walmart i started breaking down in the action figure asile because i didnt have a tsundere goth girlfriend

God I wish I was there, I would've spotted your pathetic ass the second the memories of that show entered your mind and the pain started to creep ou I would have fucking beaten your sorry ass into the sidewalk fucking grabbed you by the collar and threw you out the restruant and while youd beg me for mercy I would still be dragging you to the curb until I stomped youre pathetic ass out of existence dumb fuck crying over a little cartoon a good cartoon but still.

Attached: 1555840851261.jpg (222x255, 11K)

Some people are incapable of coping with a painful loss without lashing out in anger.

I used to watch Dan and My Little Penis with my sister every week.

Did you ever get to fuck your sister?

An understandable action.

I want to cuck Chris so fucking bad

Attached: 1404940842634.png (691x489, 437K)

too bad you'll only ever be the cuck.

But I don't even have a girlfriend.
And my name isn't Chris.

Nothing you're saying is adding up at all

Attached: 1404887725435.png (500x512, 124K)

>Not wanting to fuck Chris
LAME

>No dopey fast food gf
actually maybe its for the best.

Attached: f2e63ed354e4dd874c2c85eb1f0d7e95.png (777x778, 338K)

>tfw Dan was like 40 trying to bang a teenager, and then she married an elderly man

This show was too good for us.

letting your sister watch your penis is kinda weird, isn't it?

>Dan was like 40

i finally got around to finishing this show. they come back next summer right? r-right?

also why the fuck does a ship of dipper and the crazy interdimensional demon even exist? i mean i know tumblr is retarded but that's next level retarded. nobody who isn't literally an insane person would like that.

Wrong thread.

ah fuck i'm retarded, wrong thread. i guess i should contribute anyway.
i have fond memories of watching Dan Vs with my buds back when it was on. it could have easily carried as a ComedyCentral or AdultSwim show if they added a couple swears and dirty jokes. that would have been sweet.
also, Elise was hot.

i don't even want to post it in the right thread now out of shame.

>My little penis
I'm sure she learned a lot about friendship user.

Attached: I have no sides and I must kek.png (904x401, 646K)

How did Chris do it?

Was it the sandals?

overachiever girls like having doofy autists as a way of unwinding i guess?

This is some scary accurate shit. My mom once threw her drink at one of her boyfriends in a arctic circle parking lot like 12 years ago. I got a little burger out of the whole debocal

Chris is just a good wife.