So...

So, it's basically confirmed that Black Widow (Film) is the "Untitled Marvel Studios Film" that comes out on May 1st as it's filming now and is comfirmed to release 2020 and Eternals (Film) is the "Untitled Marvel Studios Film" that comes out on November 6th, 2020 as it starts filming in September and is also confirmed to release in 2020. Shang-Chi is without a doubt the "Untitled Marvel Studios Film" that comes out on February 12th, 2021 as that Day is Chinese New Year's.

Attached: 1558932466230.png (1265x891, 2.74M)

ok sure

Not even gonna lie I've never heard of Shang-Chi before the rumors. Does he have any good stories?

Redpill Me on Eternals & Shang-Chi

See this is why Based Marvel always wins

They take their time and carefully plan shit out

Am I the only person who thinks Marvel Studios might fail in their attempt to replicate Guardians of the Galaxy's & Black Panther's success with Eternals & Shang-Chi?

short answer: no

his dad is literally called 'fu manchu' and he has stop him because he's an evil chinamen. he joins heroes for hire and avengers and teaches spider-man kung fu in spider-island. he also gained the ability to make copies of himself.

Sure, just go ahead and add that doubht to the pile along with Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Ant-Man, Guardians, Avengers, Captain America, Thor, and Iron Man

Attached: carlol.gif (268x268, 2.61M)

I dont think making retarded quipfests counts as based

But captain marvel was a failure

but you're a failure.

Didn't it make over a billion dollars? Your standards of success might be too high.

>That dumbass Mousedrone

So did the Transformers movies. Your point?

These shitflicks will probably all make billion. People will literally watch a cow with diarrhea if the Marvel logo is printed on it

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (1092x1037, 65K)

Yeah and I'm not just being a hater. The next 4 Marvel movies aren't really even about superheroes (spy, chinese guy, virtually no costumes/masks). I don't think Eternals will have the Star Warsy appeal of GotG, and even if it did audiences have clearly soured on that shit anyway.

>>thinking Disney can maintain quality endlessly

The longer you live in delusion the more painful it will be to let go

>he also gained the ability to make copies of himself

That would actually be a really interesting power for the protagonist of a capeshit movie. Him gradually learning to make more and more copies of himself to pull off feats like being in two places at once to hide some illicit activity, do ten times the research he could do with limited time, save dozens of people at once until he can take on an entire army of enemies by "himself".

Can have interesting twists like a copy of himself goes off to do something and has such a widely different experience that he doesn't want to be absorbed back into the main body because he considers himself a different person now or a copy has an extremely bad experience and he doesn't want to reabsorb him and gain those traumatic memories so you can have conflicts between the different versions of himself.

Bet they won't use it and it'll just be a generic martial arts movie.

>th-th-this will be the movie to flop
says increasingly suicidal DCucks for 25th time

which is strange because that's the same kind of idiot who would say Shazam, Detective Pikachu, and Godzilla are huge successes.

hi ladderbro

y-you'll see The Kitchen, Joker, Birds of Prey, Wonder Woman 1984, The Trench, Suicide Squad 2, The Batman, Supergirl, New Gods, and Super Pets can't all be flops

That's true.

Good luck with the fungus lady. I'm sure she'll keep people in their seats for a decade like Downey. LOL

Can someone just perma ban him already? Him and Tommy need to go