Finn's last sword should've been the one from the title

Finn's last sword should've been the one from the title.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLv02HU_36Q
youtube.com/watch?v=tLBL4M55tJU
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40903968
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48541157
readcomicsonline.ru/comic/adventure-time-marcy-simon-2019/1
comicpunch.net/adventure-time-marcy-and-simon
instagram.com/p/BxEK8P4gxed/
deviantart.com/thewatcherofworlds/art/The-Other-Siblings-691046666
youtube.com/watch?v=g3qkbc28R_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you mean the one that cuts the title card or the one on the right of the mountain?

I was thinking the one that cuts the title but honestly I'd be down with either.

mountain sword >>> title card sword

Fuck you, the title sword is so much better. Your opinion is pure shit.

>the stylish hilt
>pure gold, probably
>lodged at the top of a fucking mountain

That shit is a legendary relic you fucking cretin

Nuh-uh. Finn barely even used the night sword; you'll see the title card sword a few times and that's it.

>Uncivilized Elk's review of the finale came out
>decide to watch it, despite how bad it's going to be
>mfw all of it
>mfw the post review section
Never in my life I've seen so much dick sucking towards one of the shittiest finales I've ever seen.

Attached: 1557699095094.png (394x490, 243K)

Finn's last appearance should've been as a main character like in the title
FTFY

INCEST

Yes indeed

Attached: ACF8D1C3-69B3-45CC-849A-8B090908A237.jpg (1988x3056, 1.37M)

root sword is my favorite

Good taste.

Alright faggots, pick your favourite.
DEMON BLOOD BROS WW@

Attached: 094e8c2b39be5ab4a3c0afa2ab9f49f0.jpg (1433x970, 377K)

The Night Sword. Cool design, but wasted potential for a sword enchanted with Nightosphere magic. Wish I would've seen more of it.

Attached: 1DEC9684-E678-466A-B7D7-EE64AD057B0C.jpg (465x565, 74K)

It’s sad to see a follow comrade fall to Muto dick sucking. I remember when he was a full supporter of the Finntress then pulls a 180 at the final. Saying that it didn’t matter what happen to Finn future.

Attached: 9EF3AD4B-84F9-4974-9702-809A2DED3947.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

Scarlet sword
That shit was bad ass I miss it so much

Speaking of the review, he decided to bash those who were highly critical of the finale. This is all from the video itself:

>Shortly after the “Come Along With Me” came out, I did skim the net to see what reasons people had for disliking or even hating the finale, and none of the complaints I saw back then resonated with me. Some were precarious nitpicks, others were just desires that were left unmet, some seemed to miss the point of the show entirely, and then there’s that subset which makes me want to facetable – in particular, I’m talking about the people who continue to whine about how Finn is useless, he’s no longer a hero and barely a main character – and yeah, that’s not even worth dignifying with a response

>And then, I wish I didn’t have to mention this, but there’s the worst kind of people: the stupid goddamn homophobes. Bigotry is not criticism, and if you have a problem with gay people, I hope that one day you become a better human being, but until then, fuck right off.

>So, I’ve seen some dissatisfaction with so much being left open-ended in the finale;
I personally think the creators struck a great balance between tying up certain events while
letting others breathe. You don’t NEED Finn’s love life to be this concrete settled thing
Finn is still 17, let him live his life and figure that stuff out as it comes.

Also the Bubbline dicksucking and the fucking statement of Muto and the shitty reason why Finn doesn't need a robot arm anymore.

some dude dropped it because gold swords are shit more like

Demon Blood Sword. That two-parter where Kee-Oth kidnaps Jake was kino.

the Finn sword I think it’s a cool concept literally using your own self as a weapon. plus it has a nifty design. feels futuristic

I was curious who this character was so I look it up and now I am extremely sad

Attached: 6776FEEE-BC57-47EC-B630-E4D62761675D.png (743x1134, 241K)

Finn the fucking cuck, he is not a protagonist, only an object of contempt, worthy of derision and hatred

Go back to your cuckshed, Muto

Loser.

Calm down it’s just a shitpost

>Hey Finn! It’s me Hunt Witch

Attached: 4DFC8D50-9680-4CA4-B6D2-017E8D87E9A5.png (1280x1400, 37K)

Some

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

body

Attached: 2.png (1200x675, 835K)

once told me

Attached: 3.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

The cuckshed is where Finn lives. That was where he was put by the crew of his own series

the world is gonna roll me

Attached: 4.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

finn is the epitome of the toxic masculine character that is unfortunately all too common in the fantasy/adventure world. The whole world is full of 'defenseless' women who need his rescue, and Finn and every manchild watching thinks that entitles him to a harem just for existing. Glad they filtered Finn out to focus on actually interesting characters with motivation and personality, like Princess Bubblegum or Marceline and started showing women in more independent roles. PB runs a whole kingdom, and does she have every guy there in her sex dungeon? No, so why do people expect Finn, who does nothing but exist as a human male, to have a whole to do with every woman in the show?

Go back to your cuckshed and never come back, Muto

Demon Blood Sword, just for it's backstory.

>Finn never inherited Billy’s sword
>Instead he turns into a spineless pacifist that won’t hurt anyone despite numerous episodes beforehand teaching him to be quite the opposite
>Canyon takes Billy’s sword instead, and they procede to do literally nothing with her in the finale or have her use it
I don’t understand, passing of the blade from hero to hero is like? Writing 101 in most shit like this, is Adam Muto just that retarded?

Attached: 599F3480-583E-4C81-8435-67B97A39CBE0.png (447x467, 172K)

It was her turn.

Gata deserves better

Attached: 836ADB49-6E53-45BB-BD9B-42CEA89AA0C5.jpg (787x1156, 765K)

>season 5+

Attached: thatsnotfinn.png (1768x1966, 2.74M)

Attached: A532595E-991E-4A5A-9BA5-1F3120B57BC9.png (640x480, 121K)

this show should've ended much sooner

Attached: AE0EDD10-36C1-4529-B1F5-91BB47942591.jpg (724x1092, 96K)

Honestly, what they did to Finn in the finale, made me hate him as a man. He truly is pathetic and without any redeeming value, being cucked out of his own story. You can't help but feel a wave of disgust when you consider how he finishes as a footnote in his own story. This is surely not what was intended for him at the start of the series. I hate Finn now because he is a cuck

Don't hate Finn, hate those who made him that way.

Were your expectations subverted?

Attached: 1377600238880.gif (300x346, 1.47M)

I hope his next series gets cancelled after one season

Should've been the sword from his future dream sequence.

More like uncivilized scrub

We didn’t need Bubblegum to get a romantic ending either ;^)

Both.

What is it going to be. Muto leaches on something popular and sucks out dry of anything good

So what now?

Attached: 37A499C4-C096-4023-A3A9-1EE37C19496A.png (675x935, 200K)

How do people mess up an ending this badly?

By pandering to Tumblr and lying to their audience
youtube.com/watch?v=uLv02HU_36Q

Based Elk, right as usual.

You need to leave

It's ridiculous seeing people still using phrases like "pandering to tumblr" given the state of tumblr, as if there's something to pander to. As if it's the same place it was 5 years ago. As if even the groups they're thinking of have either died off or moved to twitter or become something else.

It's like people complaining about rap culture's low riding pants when that trend died 10 years ago.

Good advice, but I always find myself back here eventually.

lesbians

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT YOU MUTO DICK SUCKING FINN HATING TUMBLR DYKE CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>finn gets a cool demon sword from peppermint butler
>proceeds to never use it to slay a single foe

Attached: Night_Sword_transparent.png (839x1073, 210K)

Yes

Attached: 30C63A7E-DF78-4B72-9AF6-7111023F6CC2.jpg (595x449, 93K)

I have to give it to the Finn Sword for being such a fun concept. Demon Blood is a close second, though.

Attached: il_570xN.896102984_m00p.jpg (570x380, 41K)

Attached: numidium no.png (1000x1000, 393K)

I got a soft spot for the root sword. When Finn's other swords get destroyed, he can always rely on it as a solid backup.

I read that as "Finn's last words" and thought to myself that he couldn't because at that moment it was no longer adventure time. Made me sad.

Attached: BONDING.jpg (1728x1080, 91K)

Sauce

So Finn did get with PB, just in a previous life.

cringe

ahem

Attached: 1537909970437.jpg (1012x570, 300K)

>ahem
In a previous life, yes. Just as the other user said.

Attached: but thats wrong.png (1662x943, 1.56M)

Based loliGumanon

How is it wrong if it's exactly what you're posting?

>b-b-but what about this one ep from 8 years ago?
lol, never change fubblefags.

I mean he's not entirely wrong, the gay shipping wasn't the issue, it was just part of the bigger issue that the finale had where the show's main hero didn't get a proper conclusion but the side characters did. Finn didn't need to end up with anyone, but what he needed to have was a god damn conclusion. Let him realise he didn't need anyone in the show, a twitter post 8 hours after the finale is not a character development. All it is, is damage control for lazy writing.

You mean what about the good ending from when the show was still good.

It definitely was apart considering there's a chance FP was created entirely so PB could be shipped off with Marceline solely because of back pats.

>there's a chance FP was created entirely so PB could be shipped off with Marceline solely because of back pats
Who the fuck cares what character fucks who. Its not the point. PB could've been shipped off with a random Candy kingdom citizen and Marceline with her Ex, and the finale's main problem would've still been in effect. The gay shipping was not the problem, it was merely a symptom of the writers hating Finn for no discernible reason.

>but what he needed to have was a god damn conclusion
No he didn't. I'm not even sure what that would look like. He got as much of a "conclusion" as any other character did, because none of them did. They just kept living their lives. Except for Fern I guess.

>there's a chance FP was created entirely so PB could be shipped off with Marceline
No there's not, don't be stupid.

Of course there is a chance since now there's theories of it being the case since WWM which would've been in development after Too Young and alongside Incendum.

>Who the fuck cares what character fucks who
Considering the amount of god damn time spent on relationships, your point is retarded.

>The gay shipping was not the problem
If it helped cause the rift between Return to the Nightosphere and Stakes, then yes it is. What you posted would've amplified the hatred since they couldn't rally around the ship as a defense.

There's zero chance. They didn't need to give Finn a gf to ship PB and Marceline, and that didn't happen till long after Finn and FP broke up anyway. It makes no sense.

>They didn't need to give Finn a gf to ship PB and Marceline
To not cause a shitstorm and backlash they did.
Snatching PB away from Finn and shoving her with Marceline in the same season only to leave him high and dry would put serious doubt on the writers. You see they did fuck all with FP once she outlived her usefulness.

I don't think they had any intentions of going ahead with bubbline until much, much later after FP was introduced. The writers don't plan that far in advance, that much should be obvious. I doubt they thought they would get anywhere near as many episodes as they did either. Take off the tinfoil hat mate.

I ain't your mate and we'll never god damn know. If I was a bubblinefag I could very well say they did and wanted to keep it under wraps. We both agree Finn got shit on albeit for different reasons.

>we'll never god damn know
It's pretty fucking obvious that FP wasn't created for bubbline's sake. Use your brain. Do you really think the writers sat around secretly planning how they were going to screw over Finn in such an elaborate fashion over the course of several seasons? Don't answer that.

>We both agree Finn got shit on
I don't.

Not the one you were arguing with, but while your first point is correct, the second really isn't. No, they most likely did not plan to fuck Finn over seasons in advance, but the end result is still that he got the short end of the stick and got pushed to the sidelines in his own show's finale and final seasons.
When you go from an adventurer boy and his magical dog-brother kicking monster ass on the regular to a lesbian couple and a bunch of background characters singing to ward off the final antagonist, you know something went wrong.

So this is the fate of the fandom. Just bitch and complain

Attached: 0E69E301-49AC-43F0-A802-381C37B5B7AC.gif (500x283, 175K)

I blame season 5 and 6

Demon Blood Sword is based in every way
>looks metal as fuck, and consequently juxtaposes with Finn's blue and cuddly loom very well
>being made from a Nightosphere demon should have made it stronger than other swords
>backstory is badass with it being the family heirloom and the first kill being avenging his father

It deserved an infinitely better death than the shitty episode where IK forced Finn to break it and was mentioned one more time after.

I also have a soft spot for Rattleballs sword even though it wasn't that interesting, it was kinda cool seeing Finn use a fencing type sword like it.

>It's pretty fucking obvious that FP wasn't created for bubbline's sake
FP created. PB shipped off with Marcy soon after. What isn't to get? The comics were toying around with the idea around that time as well. The door was at least left open with WWM and they expanded upon it as time went on.

Finn wasn't supposed to get fucked by Bubbline (insert FP), but it certainly turned out that way at the end.

you should stop using Yea Forums then

Posts like these make me somewhat concerned for the mental health of people who post on Yea Forums.

It's the finale's fault, AT threads before it came out could occasionally be fun and interesting but now it'll never be anything different.
The finale was not only shitty but ruined Yea Forums discussion for the foreseeable future.

Kinda sad the entire world goes back to shit after 1000s years again.

You could always post lewds, but that usually only leads to shipping complaints

>PB shipped off with Marcy soon after
You mean like 3 years later? Because Bubbline didn't become a major thing in the show aside from 2 episodes over the course of 5 years until Stakes.

It's clear the AT team can't plan for shit so it is very safe to say the AT team didn't plan this in advance, they freeballed and changed their minds and shit ended the mess it was.

Finn wasn't as central to the finale as I would've liked, but that was just unfortunate timing. The show had 4 episodes to wrap up everything, and I think the route they took with it was the right one. As for the final seasons in general - Islands? Elements? Fern arc? I don't understand how anyone could possibly think Finn ever ceased to be the most important character. Even in the finale he got the more screentime than the rest.

>PB shipped off with Marcy soon after
>soon after
3-4 years is not "soon after."

Demon Blood>Blade of Grass>Finn Sword>Scarlet>Root

That sword was like 8 feet tall, it would've been ridiculous having Finn use it and you know it.
It was last seen in the Treefort anyway.

>Finn is useless, he’s no longer a hero and barely a main character – and yeah, that’s not even worth dignifying with a response
Why not? Because even he recognized there was no defending it?

I actually liked some of Elk's stuff even if he sucked the later season's dick like crazy but that's very disappointing to see, total ditch move. How about you explain why I'm wrong instead of acting like a smarmy bitch bro?

>So this is the fate of all fandoms. Just bitch and complain
ftfy

I think Ooo may have colonies space and that Bravest warriors is the future but I hope not because the show some how got worse then Adventure Time

Attached: 63AD6A45-2031-4F4E-8907-7FDE2C1A671C.png (705x380, 230K)

>ignoring the comics strongly hinting to bridge the gap
ffs people have you read them?

The comics are shit and not canon, the show has never cared about what happened in them and always disregarded them.

Bubblinefags celebrates in victory as there cancer ship becomes forceful canon. Most of them probably left the show ready to ruin another meanwhile us Finntressfags wonder in this dead fandom hoping for a small bit content to resolve Finn and HW relationships sight. But we do get fanart. I swear HW gets a lot cool fanart I don’t know why

Attached: 114846DF-4614-42C3-89B6-0AE93696D2F5.png (887x1200, 1.45M)

gotta get the content made for ya finntressfag

Attached: lecrop.png (420x259, 56K)

>No, he didn’t need a conclusion
>That one thing that’s been an issue Finn had since Episode fucking one didn’t need any conclusion
>Not even a fucking “I don’t know if I’ll ever be happy with anyone, but I’ll try”, or any sort of acknowledgement whatsoever

If you’re going to introduce something like relationship drama, it needs a conclusion, because people are gonna ask questions about it. If you don’t want people to ask the questions, don’t raise them in the first place. Nobody wonders if Steven Universe is going to get with Connie or if Amethyst has a love interest because we already know the answer to those questions. But the AT Finale, after spending so much time focusing on Finn blundering through every relationship he had, after spending so much time focusing on how sad Finn’s inabillity to cope with being poor at maintaining relationships makes him, after giving him insight as to why he’s the last human, they don’t tell us whether or not this while romance thing will work out for him. This whole “He’s 17, let him figure it out later” mindset is flawed, because there’s literally no reason to have him not figure it out on screen. You can’t just build that up for the entire show and not have him reach some kind of conclusion. Have him figure out romance isn’t for him yet. Have him decide he really wants to commit to HW. Have him get discouraged from relationships altogether. Whatever happens, we need an answer, and we need to see that answer happen. Hell, that would be pretty easy to write, just have him talk about it in Vault world with Fern. But they neglect it almost completely, and it’s getting really hard to ignore that it might (Might! We’re not tinfoil hatting this too hard) have some sort of bias against Finn. Simon got his major arc closed. Betty did, too. Bubbline got confirmed st the last possible minute. Why is it okay for Finn not to take something away from it all?

All they had to do was have Finn talk about it for 30 seconds- shit, if they really had to it could've been done in less- with Jake and mention something like you said.
Maybe he's bummed out and Jake gives him some encouragement, maybe he doesn't know where he stands with HW, maybe he still feels resolute and wants to keep trying, but you do have to give him something. This is supposed to be the conclusion of his story after all.

I feel there's a difference between leaving a protagonist's journey open ended because you can't resolve everything with them, and in some ways perhaps it's even better to not, and just not giving them any material because toy don't care. One of my biggest criticisms with the AT finale is that it just didn't feel like it cared about Finn. It gave him some shticks just to make it not seem too obvious, and there was some genuinely good moments like him contemplating death in Golb, but the feeling of a creator loving their star just wasn't there. It hurts cause I loved Finn so much.

Flute Spell and Bun Bun were already a nice conclusion to Finn's relationship drama. They showed that Finn had grown and learned from his mistakes, and gave me confidence that he had the maturity necessary to maintain a relationship in the future. Him getting together with HW in the final season was just a bonus. As far as we know, they still were a thing in the finale.

This part of season 11 comic is the only thing we got. Bubblinefags hog the first half of the comic before they started to focus at Finn and the human colonies on Ooo then they cancel it

Attached: 333B7411-0419-4C2E-BE7A-16793E74D7AC.jpg (1073x1650, 516K)

>I swear HW gets a lot cool fanart I don’t know why
60% she looks cool/hot
15% people like her relationship with Finn/self insert as him
15% people genuinely like her as a character and think she's interesting

Attached: 64287110.png (1000x1500, 826K)

You don’t have to like HW to know that she has a very cool design

Attached: F8390B90-53B8-4021-8562-4022CB67F02C.png (1280x760, 272K)

Here we go with that tablescraps bullshit. The entire reason he fucked up with FP in the first place is because the writers wanted to offload her, hence why she took over the Fire Kingdom and ran it so smooth without any problems when there damn well should have. Big brother kingdom where no lies are allowed.

He "grew" after getting wounds inflicted upon him by the writers trying to "blur the lines" but wouldn't dare try and drag that much autism into Bubbline.

>relationship that could very well fall apart like PB and FP is a "bonus" while the lesbians cuddle on a couch with all their problems solved nicely with a bow wrapped around it
I can't tell if you're a shill or retarded.

Attached: 3cbf255521e24692a44f368ef2d834dece27b951.gif (200x200, 438K)

why are you so angry at the dude who thought HW looked cool

Whoops. Meant to reply to after wrongly posting an image

>Remember, Finn! Responsibilities demand sacrifice unless it's lesbians!"

Look, you (or someone else) said Finn's relationship drama didn't get a resolution. That's objectively incorrect - Bun Bun and Flute Spell already provided that, regardless of whether you liked what happened before that point or not.

>relationship that could very well fall apart
Maybe it will, but the fact that Finn has managed to be in a relationship without being autistic about it shows how he's matured when it comes to relationships.

Mate even if Finn was autistic everyone still loved him. PB was autistic, Marcy was autistic, FP was autistic, most princesses were autistic ffs. Younggum, most princesses and FP loved spending time with him. He was never autistic to the point of sadism and that was because they wanted to force him away from FP instead of having them fall apart organically. It was only after they wanted to translate into the 2deep4u feelz territory that shit hit the fan. It’s obnoxious how they twisted him around for daytime television drama tier shit.

He was always autistic when it came to relationships though. That was apparent throughout all of his time with FP. He over-analysed every little thing in the relationship, to the point of thinking it was over after one joke that he told. Finn fucking it up was no surprise to me at least.

Overanalyzing and being careful about how you go about the relationship equates to purposely putting a loved one in danger to cop a feel, huh? There’s a reason people don’t like the breakup arc and it isn’t because Finn didn’t want to replicate getting dumped again.

lots of thing should have been diferent on that show finale, god i hate all of this so much, i actually liked adventure time at the begining,really really liked it, and they fuck it up so bad,and it was not sudenly,like getting punch in the gut,it was slowly and painfull,like being force to see someone choke you pet dog

He was a horny teen that did something stupid. And not that it absolves Finn of guilt, but it was Jake and the Cosmic Owl that pushed him to take it way too far.

>He was a horny teen that did something stupid
I want people to stop excusing behavior of any kind on the basis of being a teenager, and for fucks sake, not on the basis of being horny.

Finn was “horny” around PB a lot and he never would intentionally put her in danger just to satisfy an urge. It’s retarded reasoning.

I'm not excusing it, I'm explaining why it's not out of character. Horny teens doing stupid things is ubiquitous and Finn is not unique in this regard.

>put her in danger just to satisfy an urge
It wasn't 'just' to satisfy an urge, to be fair. He thought he needed to do it to hear what the Cosmic Owl said. It's still really shitty, but at least somewhat more understandable.

All teens don't cause their loved ones to brawl in the streets, user.

Man I don't even want to remember this show anymore. They really did Finn dirty and that dogshit finale too. This is why I mostly stick to anime. Western shit can't get romance right for their male leads

bump, also Ice queen best girl

Attached: 1539979271591.jpg (1280x1438, 137K)

He was very critical of some episodes of the final season such as Seventeen and Jake the Starchild. The fact that he decided not to address some of the issues from the finale is just proof that he's sucking Muto's dick.

I hope someone with a brain is left in charge of AT if CN decides to do a reboot.

I was half way through the video and it just looked like he was going to continue to praise how deep the finale was and how it subverts your expectations. It would’ve been nice to hear some actual criticisms instead of just praising it and dismissing those who dislike it.

I only found two reviewers (Steve Reviews and Clownfish TV) criticizing the finale. The rest is just praise because of reason already mentioned.

Hell, even pieguyrulz and nicktendo video about the finale was somewhat critical of it. I still respect those who enjoyed it, but it certainly could’ve been better. RS still feels the like the better ending out of the two shows.

Ironic

Attached: E8C37967-BAD0-4755-8B2E-0DF6D711501A.png (592x828, 71K)

Demon blood sword was definitely final sword material. We all knew grass wasn't going to last, and Finn sword was just stupid.

I never watched the show. What do any of these swords do ability wise?

Has anyone made a super list of AT yet? Like the one for the Clone Wars which tells you the shit that you may as well skip.

Someone compiled a list and turned most episodes into three seasons, with Mortal Recoil serving as the finale instead of the garbage Muto regurgitated. It's on desuarchive, but whoever's in charge of the archive didn't fix the search bar bug for months.

Isn't that just "watch season 1 and 2"

No. It's a compilation of some episodes from all the seasons.

There probably are some if you look around. But you can filter a lot just by discarding the ones that sound like obvious filler.

Attached: adventure_time___marceline_and_finn_by_reinedescanards-d53dy18.jpg (1600x2210, 384K)

>makes me want to facetable
God the amount of retards who fucking watch reviewers on this board is pathetic. How can you sit through faggots talking like this let alone their views.

None of the swords really have abilities bar the Grass Sword, which is technically a curse but cuts super-skillfully regardless of skill level. The swords just have neat designs and neat backstories, like the Finn sword literally being an alternate version of Finn made into a sword or the Demon Blood sword being a family heirloom stolen from a Nightosphere demon and kept sealed in a dungeon.

>finn and PB is the cancer ship and not the lesbian ship that is literally cancerous to shows and stories now

>Ironic
How?

Or maybe he just has a different opinion? The fact that he was critical of prior episodes is proof he doesn't have an issue criticizing things when he thinks they deserve it. I disagree with some of the points in his review, but I don't doubt his sincerity. I really hate this mentality on here that people can't just have a different opinion, they must be trolling, or have a hidden agenda or something.

I glanced at the thumbnail and thought Finn had a disproportionately large and muscular upper body with a crown and cape.

What it could have been.

Attached: canon end.jpg (1743x7900, 3.23M)

Clownfish TV pointed out the show got grotesquely dark and not it a good way, the guy is right, the show forgot the target audience IS KIDS.

I feel like people's opinions toward AT are so incredibly fragmented that something like that would be impossible and would just come down to "these are the episodes I like/think are good."
There's so many ways to organize the show:
>people who only want the deepest lore/character development shit and skip the "filler"
>people who only want the funny adventures
>people who despise the romance, and maybe there are people who only want to see that
>people who only give a shit about the show for Bubbline
>people who think the show died at season 2 or whatever
Unlike Clone Wars which feels more unified to me the way people look at AT feels much more varying and I don't know if something like that is possible.

>We are here just to suffer

Attached: 07A8454B-E891-4586-97F9-94C91B250327.png (556x501, 127K)

>tfw skipped the entirety of seasons 8-9

Was the Fern arc ever any good? Or am I better off not watching?

Depending on your classifications of seasons does that mean you skipped Islands and Elements? If so you should at least watch those, gotta be the high point of anything in the show past season 5.

Anyway I thought Fern was a pretty interesting character who was handled well for like half his arc until (spoilers) he gets killed then brought back as a bad guy and dies again for real this time in the finale. He was kind of boring as a villain and felt like a much less nuanced character.

If that sounds vaguely interesting to you sure give it a watch.

Finn responding to the offer of a threesome with "haha okay" is so fucking in character with OG Finn

I miss old Adventure Time

I agree with the other user, he's engaging and handled well until about halfway and then just chugs blandly along to the finale. It's not terribad but it could have been done better.

mmm and also a lot of things that feel like "deep lore" is never touched on again

>You don’t NEED Finn’s love life to be this concrete settled thing
This cuck really baited people in with Finn and HW relationships then decided to do nothing at the end. Man I hate this guy gut. I hope CN makes a Finn and HW spin-off comic and have the same guy who did the last half of season 11 write it. Then Muto goes to Twitter and whines like a bitch saying that it’s non canon and shit

Attached: 8B2518B2-F56D-412E-A28B-F0835A8E3ACE.jpg (1328x708, 166K)

OG Finn would have a heart attack is given the offer to make out let along have a threesome. He turned into a blushing mess when PB kissed him on the cheek there's no way he would be that casual about it.

This. Also for that Elk fellow, I don’t understand how he could have convinced Pb to stay 13 with him despite history with Marceline, Creampuff, Gumbald, etc if the show was only “through his eyes”

It sounds like such an autistic excuse.

There a lot of “deep lore” unresolved like
>What cause the mushrooms war
>Why was the Lich a bomb
>How come Simon know of Hunson
My head canon is that Simon was friends with Hunson and one of Finn previous lives when they were still human

Attached: 3EB11032-CCB6-40CC-BA2D-388F332DD3CF.png (500x429, 150K)

I always thought of Ice King as a disgusting old man but Ice Queen, man like wow. Literally best girl. Rule 63 does a lot of strange things

Attached: 56B8AED2-E176-4F77-8D0B-12AFA12A2510.png (746x800, 391K)

It's cause she's IK's villain sue

Attached: 3c0622e76f176da20ff05a9b386e3a6757c93ed1.png (824x584, 581K)

>Literally best girl

More like 4th best girl at best

Who are the rest?

Cartoons are not real! They are stories, there is no room for the drawing of a “17 year old man boy” to grow and find romance.

Jesus Christ, these people are religious in ways they are too simple to understand.

>sucking cock for Fintress is not sucking cock
>correcting the error and removing shipping is cock sucking
Okay

Fionna
Marceline
Huntress Wizard

In that order

Attached: 1539982889998.png (600x1200, 238K)

>Fionna
Good choice
>Marceline
Hope your talking about the old one
>Huntress Wizard
Huntress Wizard remains of original Marceline but instead of being sassy cool HW is nerdy emo cool.

Fine choice user

Attached: 4E37F948-6820-4EEA-9A75-6072D3FB8E2B.jpg (768x1024, 96K)

>Hope your talking about the old one

Loli Marcy works too

PB's totally me and Finn is my best friend's super horny cousin who was into me for the longest time but is now 20

>we're both dudes to spare you the interest

I think it's dumb in this sense but just because you can't get immersed in something doesn't mean others are stupid for doing so.
None of this shit is real but it can still feel real to people.

I can tell you 60% of Adventure Time threads these day is just Huntress Wizard fanart

Attached: 18DD959C-4DCA-4C36-9AF9-2AF15AB5EC7E.png (768x768, 304K)

Despite only making up 13% of the posters, HWfags make up 60% of image posts in AT threads

I’m one of these poster and I can tell you this is completely true

Attached: 485A199D-9AC2-4759-9709-58285668E194.jpg (828x1031, 387K)

Ah shit! Here we go again

Attached: 66D96B18-BF23-4F1E-B755-FC73E2413D47.gif (615x566, 774K)

is it worth picking up dventure time again? i stopped basically on the episode he got the grass sword

Yeah you should just finish it. Some characters change for better or for worst. I can tell you should definitely watch the min series especially Islands as it resolves Finn origins and what happen to the humans

Attached: F1F4DCAD-1020-4785-9C50-CD2599E0BCC3.jpg (500x282, 51K)

Where did her body go? Wtf

In her cape, she a shapeshifter so yeah

Attached: 4ECED43B-19B3-44E0-8A54-6FAFF0BBD113.png (811x980, 379K)

Don’t mind us we’re just posting fanart

Attached: 562BD67B-FAB3-4C86-8E76-4A7A19CB2100.jpg (640x464, 67K)

Attached: F8C213F4-8004-4D35-ABB6-DA25702D122D.png (1280x1920, 1.94M)

Attached: 14D2A4DE-326F-4A6B-84B1-5A71691D935D.jpg (500x750, 64K)

The last episode subverts audiences expectations by giving Finn an axe instead of a sword.

Attached: 4AC5E889-A766-4D5A-8A85-34136A1B1C86.jpg (750x1000, 126K)

I actually be fine with that

Attached: AC26DCB2-13BB-41FC-91EC-A81B2A2F95D8.jpg (900x1366, 439K)

I imagine that’s what her rule 63 name would be

Attached: 052D93D8-753B-4F72-8AF4-29031F5908D8.jpg (1024x617, 98K)

Attached: AA9F36E0-98F0-4AA1-8781-25D40F84CF19.gif (400x226, 2.94M)

Attached: 51B6DE35-1E34-44A6-A6E6-19AABD185A0C.jpg (855x1200, 336K)

Attached: 9BA589DF-EBCF-4EDB-AA84-B78DDDBBD3A9.jpg (768x768, 93K)

Attached: 1C43094B-136F-4FE0-ADD0-ED91D86C617A.png (825x1173, 2.27M)

Attached: 7C8BC174-417B-49DE-B720-CE27FD909940.jpg (730x1095, 109K)

Attached: 23422CF2-1E02-4C8F-8F9F-0227D209B982.png (1076x1111, 411K)

Attached: 230A8464-2BDE-4787-A6D4-4EF9C23F2979.jpg (624x880, 195K)

Attached: 8B109139-B17A-436C-9E72-5F9D9035B071.png (2100x1640, 1.68M)

Damn, the Grinch looks like THAT?

I can accept that Elk's opinions are different than mine without sperging. Imagine willingly triggering yourself for an hour. Glad he gave you a shoutout.

Grass sword. I just love cursed weapons in general.

Attached: 3437F073-CF4C-43F1-8869-5C3009872680.jpg (400x567, 43K)

Attached: 85A906FE-CCB3-4CC8-B324-D2B9E97C4B7B.jpg (554x3853, 580K)

Attached: 92EB7257-FAAE-4666-9960-D0523564C4CD.jpg (569x2402, 303K)

>axe
The most plebeian weapon.
Sword>spear>axe

Attached: 0A2D1207-92BE-480C-9E09-8A8CD4CB1ED7.jpg (640x905, 117K)

Attached: 6821709F-2550-44A1-9FB4-FEC32F2F42C7.jpg (480x480, 39K)

this one is real neat, wish it was larger

Attached: 9DA58595-AEF4-4D55-AE88-204FF13D9888.png (400x400, 96K)

Attached: 251E6C92-7EA9-4DBB-B372-B76AA875BFA0.jpg (811x1161, 168K)

Attached: F7990246-FCB2-4CDC-BF40-D2F54F86124C.gif (800x600, 2.04M)

Attached: 719EDC0E-259D-488A-8D98-29BAAE9AA109.png (800x600, 525K)

Attached: A92858BE-1AB4-4E82-96DE-45AD4CAD05C6.png (469x750, 268K)

Attached: 01DC65DE-F002-4167-AD52-D63C8F8D0444.jpg (1212x1782, 843K)

Attached: D54E7F1D-A588-4CC7-920B-9D0B280F79E2.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Attached: 250865CE-51E8-408D-B020-C92CE63E4565.jpg (900x1200, 294K)

Attached: C1735826-25BD-4045-82DC-3A9E2752292E.jpg (2303x1949, 704K)

Attached: A96BEB60-7D6B-4146-9FA8-0AF70DE846A7.png (1280x1280, 271K)

Attached: D0AD700C-15E0-4E4E-B7A4-6E7FBAE16D8C.jpg (500x687, 58K)

Attached: 011D264E-A093-4C96-9ED5-B8EFDA47A919.jpg (1168x1181, 169K)

Attached: 96389A77-08E9-4510-AEAA-342C08A8F809.jpg (912x1473, 154K)

Attached: 3C19B91C-E6D4-46CB-AD17-320BB0007C54.jpg (500x640, 101K)

Attached: 27216E9E-885F-42DB-9E93-C980AF0ADF53.png (3738x4800, 1.41M)

Attached: 28950CA8-D936-464C-A207-5C33AE2F7A25.png (350x495, 86K)

Scarlet has the best desing
demon blood has the coolest back story
finn sword is the coolest concept
grass is the most op sword
and root is a good desing but not worth mentioning

Attached: FFB7AA8F-4E5C-441F-A3CA-3AB2726822B3.jpg (700x800, 111K)

Attached: 6CA33177-BBF4-4D8C-9E83-170DA48106B2.png (822x888, 533K)

Eggman:I'VE COME TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT

youtube.com/watch?v=tLBL4M55tJU

Attached: 1461591292595.png (584x468, 386K)

Oh no, he’s here

Attached: D449A387-0EF9-4222-81DB-1BD7CE1FA475.jpg (783x597, 166K)

Could you tell us what image of this come from,user?

Don’t worry just keep posting

Attached: 0254B842-6824-4F15-B86B-C0289170028B.jpg (2649x1615, 399K)

This is the artist
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=40903968

Took me a while
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=48541157

Attached: 9EA30237-A5B0-46F2-9E11-65C99E9D5FBF.png (670x1192, 358K)

Attached: 074D9689-5347-45B8-9803-035FA27D356C.jpg (1420x1930, 219K)

Attached: 73F25E7F-DC80-4EFE-BCAD-5FF264E71443.jpg (529x934, 72K)

Attached: ED40A7D9-70A2-47BC-8386-AF358EEB8A1F.jpg (800x947, 130K)

Grass Sword for sure. I love the whole bracelet into sword schtick it has.

Attached: 0BE607E1-A5A2-482B-BBAF-F8FB1B444FFC.png (810x1080, 382K)

Attached: B629473A-CBFF-4D83-86C2-3CFFECBB494D.jpg (486x810, 51K)

Attached: 1492760547350.gif (794x538, 1.24M)

Attached: 03264F8C-ADC1-4A2E-BDB8-B1BF2BB7BA1A.jpg (1080x1282, 69K)

Attached: 189E0C96-5E73-4AD4-B94F-6CEA2805462E.jpg (1280x1706, 364K)

Attached: ECBE78F1-46B8-463D-B7A8-566168067558.jpg (529x673, 51K)

Attached: 728EDFC2-AE2E-48A5-AF95-B195BD0893BA.jpg (800x1067, 75K)

There is a criminal lack of HW lewds using her all boots

Attached: 0B1F346A-4F34-4C56-8969-AB342FC8FA09.jpg (800x1067, 83K)

Why would she need to use her boots for?

Attached: 80DCCC19-3084-4BD8-9DCF-E305FE8A1BD8.jpg (873x768, 204K)

Attached: B62E7D2C-B7C6-4D21-BCC3-C0AC3D6E908F.png (500x641, 155K)

Attached: 5011D48B-4FA7-4EC2-A576-CE617B983026.jpg (643x728, 228K)

Attached: lets_play_the_wild_hunt_by_fallenjrblue-dbolnog.png (800x800, 215K)

Attached: lets_play_the_wild_hunt_part_2_by_fallenjrblue-dbru9h9.png (500x500, 105K)

I wish Huntress Wizard was in elements so Finn can interact whatever crazed element she would be

Attached: 18E8B8B4-3207-42D7-92BC-DB29635D512F.jpg (873x1200, 245K)

Attached: 5C986EC3-7CD2-43C0-8331-E2675B4FF185.jpg (1024x768, 91K)

Attached: A8F621EA-77D9-43EC-9F59-0537ADFE2FF6.gif (480x270, 1.12M)

Attached: 591E67E7-062A-42B8-AB4F-96905811A984.jpg (1080x1350, 242K)

>hwfags spam another AT thread
Oh boy.

Attached: hw.gif (500x276, 490K)

demon blood sword
>cool hierloom thrown away due to plot
fuck em
hell what happened to root

Just accept this fate

Attached: 8A3B39A6-6942-4AA3-909B-003648F66937.gif (862x939, 1.42M)

Root was a generic sword that Finn used whenever he didn't have a plot sword to advance him at the time. My tragedy is his Dungeon Train swords. I thought he could get some mileage out of the thunderbolt sword but that episode was self-contained and never brought up again.

This was the same girl who played Marceline right I guess she rerolled?

Grab those suckers by the heels and use them to pull her legs above her head

There no coincidence that HW is similar to original Marceline.
Kinda why I like her because she remind me of old AT

Attached: DBD2AAB0-93D0-40AF-B1EC-2D99E01A8223.png (2100x1500, 1015K)

She's not very similar to Marceline at all. I don't get this comparison.

So when are we getting the mini series of Marcy and Simon?

They both had this cool mystic personality but Marceline was sassy cool with a bit hipster ness and Huntress Wizard is emo/nerdy cool but now Marceline is a full on hipster

Attached: 59A25D70-AB76-4851-B7A9-FFB35137B65C.jpg (735x1116, 203K)

Playing with Fire was super cute. Wish they had done more like it with FP's story arc.

Attached: AdventureTime_OGN_INT91.jpg (644x977, 603K)

In the comic also pillow world was real and not a dream so Finn did fuck a sentient pillow twice

Attached: 9657716F-294E-4735-A547-81EC5EF466F6.png (544x720, 170K)

Attached: 58B69B33-FEFB-47B2-8F72-3E2B901CFB39.gif (491x626, 1.91M)

Anyone know the source for this one? Got it from the last AT thread.

Attached: 1559419428804.jpg (1029x1439, 686K)

Attached: 4B3FCEB5-8981-4140-9D2C-60BB00383A4A.jpg (2000x2000, 177K)

Attached: 7264C5B7-807A-4C5B-BE13-57EC377246CC.png (600x771, 408K)

Attached: 57066878-D574-4D67-890E-D67943DA5BC5.jpg (866x923, 102K)

Yeah sketches are to hard to find in sauce but I try

I like art like this that takes the characters full abilities into account, is nice
When it comes to Finn/HW I'm torn between thinking it's cute and funny that Finn will be sleeping with a log and being sad that he won't be able to cuddle with his gf

Can you imagine what HW would do to Finn when shapeshifting. Like she can turn into any creature and plant along with having magic

Attached: AC74C19B-BD55-4EAB-A655-C51E8DC6FEE4.png (1280x760, 255K)

Attached: 5FA3DAA5-7138-4B07-B9BB-24C5064D665B.jpg (1920x482, 224K)

Attached: 65E00932-B82D-4BE9-BDE8-C6A3E1FF0098.png (800x600, 358K)

oh geez, now I want those people who've drawn a ton of Bronwyn fucking Finn to do something with Wolf Huntress domming him

Does anyone have the Simon and marcy comics?

>so this is the fate of the fandom.
late to the party, but it seems like it's largely people that go to Yea Forums. I feel like most people though it was alright as a finale to the show.

Attached: 1558757041707.png (1247x2104, 596K)

Here you go
readcomicsonline.ru/comic/adventure-time-marcy-simon-2019/1

Attached: B773B49C-1C39-4895-BBA5-8FA1B8AA92BE.png (500x667, 121K)

comicpunch.net/adventure-time-marcy-and-simon

Attached: 8D970BFC-58F8-4713-9EBE-54AF2DF12580.png (900x1198, 768K)

THANKS GUYS

Attached: BDB6BD5D-A53B-44A2-B70F-F0B8B191FF50.jpg (500x643, 50K)

instagram.com/p/BxEK8P4gxed/

>that’s not even worth dignifying with a response
Because you have no answer, twit. Obviously referring to the youtube scrub, not user.

Attached: 4F7E15BE-39D6-46EA-AC9E-8F4D88C6964F.jpg (1360x768, 299K)

Attached: C0739265-E71E-4F6D-8021-8342386536A0.gif (688x1263, 552K)

Attached: D168E9AD-9583-48A2-9D75-1FD35BED053B.jpg (1280x1893, 700K)

Attached: A9B4F086-7132-40F6-9480-CBC19D4C67C8.jpg (470x810, 117K)

Attached: 21DA42AC-E95A-4745-A355-E4B8DD9DD3F7.png (603x639, 123K)

Attached: 66C33CA3-978D-4D68-A844-2E345E81D1C1.jpg (774x1033, 101K)

Attached: 927F42DF-99C1-40E0-AD3F-2066CABD13FF.jpg (800x1035, 59K)

Attached: D3AFBE61-1293-4B18-9021-AA32E346AF83.jpg (670x1192, 115K)

Attached: FDA2773E-216A-4B1F-80E8-F2F0DE9320F3.png (1280x1557, 680K)

This is cute, anyone know the source to get a bigger image (I imagine this isn't the original size)? I searched around but couldn't find anything. That signature isn't much to go on.

Attached: 721A69E2-F0F4-4DF0-AC8A-13A2E0F451F0.jpg (1976x3001, 440K)

Attached: D533FC69-7451-4E72-B2B8-8520DBAE6AC0.jpg (517x1920, 272K)

Attached: CD7614C1-C2E1-4ABF-A402-D6E636999BD8.png (500x755, 238K)

Attached: 0607F340-9FC5-4266-9286-895DAFFFB047.jpg (500x454, 26K)

Shoko was a good egg. It's sad how her entire life and death had no silver lining.

Attached: shoko_at.jpg (494x750, 78K)

Attached: DB0D920B-D74D-4CEE-952F-60971B95E95A.png (360x669, 193K)

She got redemption and closure through Finn at least.

Big sad for Shoko

Attached: 2D5697AD-BB8F-4265-84C3-896A79E03C18.png (674x900, 419K)

kids need a little darkness. when I was anwee lad I had a childrens book about two friends and one fell in a pond and drowned

If Shoko didn’t died. Finn would had score

Attached: C7F3633E-E604-4F4E-8310-F43A05E59C08.png (500x482, 415K)

We did it HWfags we hit 300

Attached: B190AE65-D187-4853-9324-A481BE3497C4.png (1000x1000, 262K)

If you mean plebian as in typically used by peasants, then that would be the spear because it was so effective and cheap to produce for the battlefield.

>MUH "LORE"
its a fucking cartoon bro and pic related is retard the lich was never someone else hes made from death or whatever

I cant unsee deku in this, ruined

these outfits are all references right ? I just dont know where they are from

How so?

Not him, but it's probably how the artist draw HW.

I mean, Uncivilized Elk is an idiot, but going through his videos, he's always sucked this show's dick and reaches so so SO hard to make things deep.

But his videos are so boring that they do help me sleep so I hope he continues making them.

His analyses are usually bang on, Yea Forums just can't into subtext.

I guess I just don't watch cartoons for subtext. That shit usually makes my eyes roll into the back of my skull

The way they ended their relationship felt so forced and OoC .

That episode was shit

Attached: A4C76E54-1739-493A-BAB9-20DECC426DBF.gif (372x292, 1.42M)

>Instead he turns into a spineless pacifist that won’t hurt anyone despite numerous episodes beforehand teaching him to be quite the opposite

Glad to see a boy growing up.

t. previously aggressive young male, nowadays 30yo "spineless pacifist" because one should stop the chain of hatred

Again, it's called growing up. He's not mentally challenged like Luffy to keep screaming and rushing into shit.

Don't forget that he spent a whole life in Puhoy, so he gains wisdom prematurely.

He didn't remember anything from Puhoy and he already learned that teamwork can solve many problems.

The muh mature arc is absolutely retarded full stop.

I do not think it is just for kids, there are fat too many jokes, references and nihilistic themes in there for that - also how old are you, what kind of cartoons did you watch int he 80s/90s if you think this is dark?

> He didn't remember anything from Puhoy

Not explicitly having visual memories doesn't mean no internalized experience.

Anyway, I'm glad to see Finn where he was left just because his new character is relatable to me: we grew up together and ended in the same place with the same ideals.

Also, after AT ended, I've got a short existential crisis, heh.

Time to stop then

Oh on your just going to encourage them

More like he grew the wrong way due to tards like you self inserting all the cringe onto him and in the writer's room.

>internalized experience
He remembered and gained nothing from that visit at all. It was a one off.

Attached: 2E581A76-2BDC-41CC-965F-1B40495B5F58.gif (540x540, 108K)

>The final episode would have showed Finn picking up the gold sword and the title card sword in the intro breaking the fourth wall

Demon Blood Sword for aesthetics

Grass Sword for the connection to what should have been some A+ character development.

Attached: 045346E1-D192-4DF8-B064-017BEA10967F.jpg (1280x1901, 228K)

Attached: 4B3BD71C-07C3-4D3F-B9D7-858B77E24BDF.png (600x1036, 159K)

Attached: 89BE46D7-0B43-4FA8-85C8-1B253544BE36.jpg (750x1000, 307K)

Attached: BC40DBCE-BAD8-4A48-B0D2-647D7C2706D1.jpg (750x1000, 270K)

Attached: C00AFD1E-AEF2-4FD5-B9BF-820AD9D8B7AD.jpg (750x1000, 261K)

>More like he grew the wrong way due to tards like you self inserting all the cringe onto him and in the writer's room.

I'm pretty comfy with my new self, so I'd say it's the right direction.

Ravioli ravioli give me the plant loli

I'm saying the conflicts forced in were shit, the resolutions were shit and you're shit for low standards

At what point did everyone decide something was brilliant merely because it wasn’t what you thought it would be?

Well, you have plenty of popular classics that were considered a subversion of their core genres. Lord of the Flies, Watchmen, or even old satires like Gulliver's Travels.

But I guess the idea has become a meme as of late, to make an excuse for rushed or inconsistent writing that ended up being different from what people wanted or expected in the end.

Attached: hedge knight.jpg (536x768, 44K)

By fucking god, this. Their mistakes get swept under the rug of subversion and philosophical writing and idiots eat it all up.

Attached: 102AE6AE-177F-4556-B33F-3F61763AA4E9.png (740x850, 447K)

Attached: B210443C-DA11-4C2D-9375-48FC845B6836.gif (500x666, 910K)

Attached: 615DE50D-5D7D-4E24-A9E8-A9FDE0DFEA66.jpg (912x877, 85K)

hey cool, Gata fanart I've never seen before and her with Jermaine is neat. Any idea what the source is?

Attached: 2286B2F2-8F2F-48D3-BF92-CDB68CDC3FE6.jpg (1600x427, 181K)

Attached: ACC2A580-3B6B-47D4-8CAE-E0EA5B432EA1.jpg (640x635, 100K)

Here you go
deviantart.com/thewatcherofworlds/art/The-Other-Siblings-691046666

Attached: CCA199F1-CA3E-4F3E-84DF-6721AD1D1960.png (556x792, 102K)

Attached: 4A2822C5-46EE-45AE-BDEB-0551B3902886.png (520x630, 89K)

Thanks!

Attached: C4BCDC35-231A-450C-AB54-446CE93FF2FE.png (1892x915, 199K)

Surprise; you are a cuck

Attached: 94BEA813-7FBF-47C8-AB7B-B902FC812742.jpg (768x1280, 211K)

Attached: 493B4C57-D042-41AF-8EC0-7D7C24EA755F.jpg (1536x2048, 353K)

Attached: CD0845CF-6B94-4967-8C19-DFD4C4466D5F.jpg (1535x2048, 296K)

Attached: 727A84CD-3AC5-46DD-8B8D-92CC8A8C0B19.png (663x680, 630K)

Nah, I'm fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3qkbc28R_I

Attached: 795A96F9-CDC1-4842-9A55-5886C9183A22.jpg (474x627, 56K)

Attached: 2DBC0FB4-FFDE-4DB8-BE82-945A4FA21831.jpg (1000x707, 120K)

Attached: A140A366-913C-4336-872E-B5B556874EBA.jpg (828x1687, 524K)

fine with loving shit. is that all, elk?

Attached: BEBD8196-F25E-4EAE-954F-72F64B21270C.png (700x700, 297K)

For me, its cursed grasp sword

Attached: C83A300D-C38B-4444-B4B6-5896D8B9F017.jpg (894x894, 139K)

Or maybe it was awesome and the original awesome owner wanted to pass it to someone awesome enough to reach it

Attached: F19E305E-4C3E-48FE-8026-FB9A2EEE996F.gif (245x245, 954K)

Attached: 074A3FE4-392C-4718-8120-9524F5B26908.jpg (1623x1322, 725K)

not the fandom's fault, considering just how much Adventure Time team hated the show in the end.

>Ignoring the stakes whiplash so lesbians could get get a higher ranking in PB’s life than Finn
Out

Even without lesbian and Finn cucking shit, PB is still a bad character

Attached: 54D77CB0-F65F-44DB-BC89-3BDD0FF14643.jpg (900x750, 129K)

Early PB isn’t bad fite me fgt 1v1

I can’t. All the best girls are all in the early season

Attached: 4EB053B8-F827-4135-BC72-E2E287FD095E.jpg (766x1043, 295K)

Attached: 58BC577D-C638-4ABD-9EEB-8347D5A0B4D7.png (1000x750, 92K)

Any requests for finntrees?

Will post here or around drawthreads

Yer god damn right.

Attached: DEE218FA-653A-4F1D-A5A7-F5F8FC300861.jpg (621x512, 71K)

Huntress Wizard as Different animals or plants with Finn

Attached: 154A3CD3-A96D-435D-8F4C-4328A6664C11.jpg (655x575, 160K)

>Huntress Wizard giving Finn a apple
>She grows another apple in her branch antlers eating it.
>Finn gets disturb because she basically eating something from his lover and that HW is basically eating herself

Attached: 2A6F9004-2583-4C5D-BAF5-126274497C3F.jpg (500x488, 68K)

True. Huntress was refreshing but can never fill the void, not to me at least.

Attached: 1515307431147.jpg (600x849, 488K)

Also while Finn is disturb looking at the apple confuse. HW is just in the background happily eating the apple

Attached: 1495270594684.gif (500x248, 516K)

Cute.

Attached: 1538533152500.gif (1080x810, 2M)

Attached: 60F9C3F7-0406-4A4B-8B28-E5997A52C53A.png (870x1950, 599K)

Attached: 1A536585-1474-4DD7-8834-04D8E78BB2D7.jpg (1280x1728, 408K)

Attached: 9F2AA29E-751C-42CA-84CC-C5DE58F05942.jpg (1080x1080, 39K)

post more finnbabies

Attached: 1545018977380.jpg (1024x1329, 200K)

Attached: tumblr_or00smsPVM1v6doabo3_r3_raw.png (2187x1750, 1.44M)

Attached: 19E4C2EB-42B0-4146-AFAB-D82FBE4CB33D.png (1918x1080, 1.2M)

Attached: tumblr_or00smsPVM1v6doabo2_r2_raw.png (2187x1750, 1.13M)

He was the original

Attached: 2C289004-3485-4D56-8F5C-5BDF0ABFC458.jpg (512x512, 33K)

Attached: 74385606-90BB-4989-9F5B-A2C70B785E30.png (500x375, 134K)

Attached: 5F83F2D1-BD18-42A2-99DD-5FB3C8EDF736.jpg (576x1024, 92K)

Attached: AF616A0F-E1F9-4314-91DD-77490E7C2C89.jpg (800x1450, 152K)

Attached: A2621882-64B0-4DEC-A287-473420377E45.jpg (750x1000, 92K)

Attached: F76830E8-5EEB-4552-A5D8-8458A13731F7.gif (488x640, 384K)

Attached: v6Wf2SH.jpg (2105x1551, 1.09M)

Attached: 954F118E-E5FB-410A-9ABA-B3CDC6C0D536.png (912x1280, 475K)

>tfw never an episode where Finn treats NEPTR right and does nice dad stuff with him
Andy Milonakis microwave didn't deserve it man

Attached: 04-mr-krabs-multiple-chins-old.png (620x500, 291K)

Here's a real blast from the past.

Attached: Finn-PB kid1.png (634x616, 137K)

Attached: Finn-PB kid2.png (775x622, 175K)

Attached: Finn-PB kid3.png (811x624, 204K)

I almost forgot about him

Attached: B8F187BC-EF3A-428D-90C4-E79D3136F51E.png (500x557, 144K)

Attached: 01E0F52F-6177-40D3-8164-80F553F901C2.jpg (750x1066, 84K)

So the Ice Queen is cute.
Do you think Finn could melt her frozen heart?

Yes

Attached: 10E8BF33-5556-407C-BF14-9C7218B2AE7E.png (403x403, 300K)

Oh nice there's other art of Finn wishing Stormo happy Bday! Have another man.

Attached: happy_birthday__stormo_by_matsu_sensei-d52oce1.jpg (967x803, 287K)

Definitely.

Attached: 1532465477513.png (600x1200, 242K)

Attached: 04C31A1F-B7FC-4EFF-BE09-A89296263EE4.jpg (767x1042, 69K)

Attached: 1553082877560.jpg (1280x879, 204K)

We just posting ice queen. Ok

Attached: 20BC343B-7094-4A32-805A-2463891BE102.png (600x510, 212K)

Hail to the queen

Attached: 1516457609183.jpg (744x1052, 520K)

I don't know but it would be a ton of fun seeing them interact
Finn would be just like in , trying to deny her but having an obvious boner the whole time

Attached: a_little_persuation_by_mistervii_d48s3sc-pre.jpg (730x1095, 76K)

Attached: 0E87608E-14BF-44CA-9E71-3687C13454F0.png (1200x1500, 846K)

spacing and wrong kill yourself muto

you are retarded

After all that weird shit that Fionna and Cake world was actually real and not made up by ice king . I’m so disappointed we will never get that crossover episode.

Attached: 7DEF4300-028A-43C8-8FCB-DAD191BD9A00.jpg (774x1032, 230K)

Meditating together.

Those other version of Finn and Jake would have been cool to explore

Attached: 7185DDD8-ACAD-4D97-951B-D2DE215B6BC5.png (603x900, 396K)

Those

finn fan kids are always fun

does anyone have the one from way back in the day of a finn/flame princess baby who was doing stuff with a jake/lady baby (from before their actual kids were a thing)? I've been trying to find it for a while now

Attached: kawaii Finn-HW child.jpg (1075x847, 240K)

It’s kinda cool that had all those major side characters from comic all come together. I wish we had something like that in the show

Attached: AF6F5943-D1CE-4199-95CB-28D43A4F8576.jpg (1986x1032, 847K)

Where was the last time you saw it?

man years ago at this point probably.
it was on Deviantart but I think the artist deleted their account or something, I couldn't find it again.

I believe the kid was named Blake and the jake/lady kid was funny looking because it was just Lady's body but with a dog head on it.

Damn I remember there was a cool Deviantart OC that really strike with me when I was first was on the website. The artist delete his account and I regret not saving the image. That was 6 years ago. I feel your pain man.
I heard there’s a way to reserve a website data to certain years to found some lost and deleted stuff but I don’t know how to do it

Attached: 5F9F0DDF-F065-4C98-8AB3-6807F5E847E8.jpg (639x502, 59K)

it happens, as is life. thanks anyway man! I'm sure I'll find it one day if I just keep asking about it in AT related circles.

Attached: 847B71B1-EC1D-45E9-9C9D-9E2A850502BB.jpg (816x979, 87K)

This one is a real semen demon

Attached: jossy_2018_by_gmil123_dcr4ui1-pre.jpg (933x857, 108K)

Even after post war Bubbline there still Finnceline out there.

Good

Attached: BD476757-69A7-4BCD-BF85-5A51BB029B9A.jpg (480x396, 50K)

>demon
oh you

Attached: 1551577414440.gif (680x382, 564K)

>Penelope, Finn's future incarnation is there
Why is she so much better than Shermy

because you want to stick your peepee into her I'd imagine

Attached: dccllej-93fe4e73-c34c-4e3f-844c-178d8496b09a.png (826x1062, 492K)

>did you just crying

Finn actually lives on the moon guarding the earth in the distance future

Attached: 86FB93A9-34AE-4DDE-A0A0-99F7D32A7F03.jpg (1041x1600, 432K)

Hah. Now he can be a virgin in space!

possible future
many worlds n such

Attached: many hands make idle work but too many cooks spoil the dish.png (817x462, 598K)

Shut up KEK

Attached: B769152B-E174-4D6C-9BBF-D28112F5432B.jpg (298x332, 21K)

Attached: 647B769E-B847-4EDE-8D52-D83EC2FCDD7F.jpg (1280x1683, 81K)

Attached: 6133D228-BDA5-45B4-8F8E-A84229EB1A08.png (1000x1719, 770K)

pure kino

Attached: 3C4E5CB9-23F3-441E-AB89-65965239B8E7.jpg (480x960, 64K)

Attached: 974A7732-9A8D-4CEA-9790-497FEA039212.png (600x316, 249K)

Attached: 6584A62B-0E73-43A8-A263-13DEE6273B79.png (880x3100, 507K)

Attached: 08299661-F8FD-4FA6-96AD-14BC51F46AF5.png (780x1800, 389K)

Attached: 1516259271562.png (700x1000, 353K)

Attached: 1553061559556.png (800x473, 422K)

Attached: 1497664620611.png (1036x554, 250K)

Attached: B9B59D8E-F887-4808-861F-209CB33FC288.jpg (900x1000, 227K)

Attached: 125BFBF5-4721-43EA-9679-259F3935F339.png (800x600, 470K)

Attached: C9BDA00F-D8D7-4E6F-9C7E-3C0093FFCEFB.gif (600x338, 1.3M)

Attached: 1450203537858.jpg (1200x1173, 474K)

>“Butter Lettuce”
I’m remember when Bravest Warriors was good.
Adventure Time May had a decline but not as worst as this show

Attached: 864D61B5-56F7-4084-A5B1-B0F03B75BA5F.png (1280x1674, 643K)

Attached: FC1743FF-336C-4F28-A3A9-390EF324C615.jpg (828x1063, 373K)

Attached: C21AC960-96DF-46AB-9140-CB552E5F774C.jpg (828x1051, 478K)

Is it still going?

Haven't really kept up since it left youtube.

That's a shame, at least makes me glad I never got into it in the first place.

Demon blood sword>power gap>finn sword>powergap>scarlet>root>grass

>tfw still need to watch the final.episode

Attached: 1539549173030.png (249x253, 94K)

Season 1, 2 and first half of 3 are the only good parts.
In my head season 3 and onwards are non canon and Chris is still traveling in time to change his destiny and to be with Beth. With many versions of him has failed he would be the one to change it.

Attached: B51EFBBE-64EF-4FE3-BB1B-680B28F55C80.jpg (1469x828, 158K)

>Season 1, 2 and first half of 3 are the only good parts.
So it's just like AT, then?

Attached: 1536124792048.jpg (350x443, 117K)

Well Bravest Warriors had generally story going on but completely drop it in season 3 and now it’s fill with random shit that doesn’t make sense along with having a worse animation

Attached: 5EFA4C9B-CE37-4710-A3F1-91CCF5546C21.jpg (1455x828, 225K)

Attached: 73C129A9-D643-46F3-8B31-08B4CAB85E7F.png (500x438, 246K)

Attached: 5E8594E1-C6F1-4A34-81CB-EFD11E73C8F4.jpg (751x1065, 78K)

Attached: 3FCBBCCF-23CD-40B6-BD90-20DFCC9AB58C.jpg (600x766, 49K)

Attached: EEBDD2C0-2B73-47A2-8CB5-0E824297927C.jpg (734x736, 164K)

Attached: 74A49879-15E1-4F6D-95B5-1F5AF3D06602.jpg (723x458, 37K)

>HWfags crashing this thread with image dumps with no survivors

Hey at least it’s cute art

Image post hit it’s limit.
If you come back here make sure to link your art to a different thread if this is still alive

>Last image is a lewd Ice Queen
Good

>HWfags: Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives

>Beware of the HWfags
>Wanted for art spamming threads
A warning to AT threads

>Rule 63 Hunson
Ah shit, my dick

The sword was only legendary only because of the user user. The sword itself might as well be a giant slab of iron.

Damn, that kid has one thicc ass

Cat

>Gata is there
Nice

>Internet problems

How is this thread still alive

Fanwank and broken dreams

The sheer will of autism

>HW and BMO
Cute

>Remember HWfags, no survivors

Based HWfags have been dumping art

Demon Blood Sword is definitely the most aesthetic but when I think about the Finn sword I just think about the level 3 blade from Cave Story so

But it’s not even a AT art thread. It’s talking about Finn’s swords

Based

HWfags are a lot of things
but chewing through the image limit is not something I would call based

You make HWfags sound like a mythic creature in this post war AT fandom

Root>demon blood>scarlet>grass>finn

Maybe demon blood > root instead but I dont really know, ive always liked the root sword but I kinda like demon blood better in other aspects

Damn this thread is almost 500. AT threads these day don’t get this much.
Based HWfags for art dumping

Friendship is not a competition. You can be close with more than one person. PB and Finn remained close throughout the show.

Just to add, would you be mad at a friend for getting married and then being closer to their spouse than to you? I hope not.

Just because

Are those suppose to be ears or horns

I honestly have no idea, HW doesn't have animal like ears so for those to be cat ears or something would be weird. But they don't look like horns to me either, and I don't think they're meant to be just tufts of hair.

I guess I lean more toward horns than anything else.

I wish there was a Finn X Ice Queen fan baby, considering how popular the ship is.

I think there suppose to be undeveloped antlers branches like HW but young

Watching this post is like watching a slow car crash

>HWfags when the image post reach its limits

Damn those Canadians

What was the point of showing that HW can shape shift in the final anyway

yeah, it really should've been

I have killed the thread...

>HWfags: We did guys we saved this thread

holy shit what a cuck, just let me have a decent ending you fag.

What the fuck guys

what was the twitter post?

Demon Blood > Finn Sword > Grass Sword > Root Sword > Scarlet

It would probably just look like those sexy young Ice Kings people made back in the day.

damn that image is old

>Implying regular Ice King is not sexy and young

You still here?

I miss him sometimes

Who?

cold fusion, he was pretty dedicated when it came to AT drawthreads.

Superior Jap artists doing what the inferior western writers can not

I remember him doing two of my request in those AT draw threads after the final.
I think the only he could come back if something major happens to AT in the near future. Probably 7 years from now

Now that this thread is on their way out I wanna say
FUCK BUBBLINE
FUCK MUTO
FUCK LOREFAGS
FUCK THE GENDERBENDS
FINN DID NOTHING WRONG
AND FUCK JANNIES

Who Jannies?

HWfags really keeping this fandom alive. See you in the next thread