Is there a character that even comes close to being as worthless as Vision in the MCU...

Is there a character that even comes close to being as worthless as Vision in the MCU? His whole character was basically just a vessel for the McGuffin attached to his skull. Every fight that included him tried its hardest to make you forget he was even there.

Attached: Vision.jpg (480x299, 32K)

That's what happens when you make an OP character, gotta shelve them. Hopefully the TV show helps make up for it.

He was... a KEK.

The Vibranium body was a mistake

Having Vision pick up Mjolnir just to quickly establish he's a good guy greatly diminished the moment in Endgame and I think it's one of the MCUs biggest mistakes.

Someone pointed out that Vision has like maybe a minute of total screen time in the whole Civil War airport fight and I didn't believe it until I checked. Keep in mind that entire fight is like a solid eighteen minutes long.

I thought he will be alive in endgame .

Why would you think that? He wasn't a casualty of the snap.

I once heard that the justification of Vision not doing much in that fight was because Hawkeye was spamming electric arrows against him. That would be pretty sad if true.

Cause its been hinted that there is lots of vision out there even without the Gem in Infinity war. Shuri may have done enough repair to partch him up .
His body became white after the stone got ripped. I thought we will get White vision from comics.

>I once heard that the justification
I once heard the headcanon*

>Vibranium body
>Powered by the Mind Stone
>Cucked by electric arrows

Attached: 1553430505205.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

Look at start of the Webm . Hawkeye uses some kind of electric or EMP arrow and knocked him down. Vision just stayed there for a while and came back when Giant-man appeared.

Attached: Weak ass vision.webm (1920x1080, 991K)

Thanoscopter blade can cut it.

Even still he basically did nothing after this. His most notable contribution was paralysing Rhodes.

I was hoping to see vision alive in endgame and grieving for Wanda. Just to give him some development. Both Quicksilver and vision died just to make wanda lash out .

bump

>Android character
>Permanently dead

Why does Marvel job Vision the worst

Attached: review_vision_1.jpg (800x1119, 222K)

Was the Busiek/Perez run the last time Vision was written consistently and not just a generic 'robot'?

Attached: efd13e154104608e20878ab4e1b47693.png (301x750, 359K)

I heard the vision series dealing with visage family is good.

The actor hated being in the movies, he only wanted the voice over money.

Absolute horse shit conjecture based on a comment where he said it was hard work being under all the makeup. The role of Vision literally saved his acting career.

i liked him

Attached: brothers.jpg (1533x792, 336K)

Vision just sort of disappeared for about 6-7 minutes and then showed right back up again. It was weird.

Human of flesh and bone it seems that you're broadcasting your own idiocy. Vision is my ultimate creation.

Attached: Ultron_Intro_NAHT.jpg (720x400, 18K)

>Civil War airport fight solidifies Ant-Man as a fan favourite while also fucking Vision in the ass
Eat it, Pinky.

So does Wandavision take place before or after Endgame?

Shut up, junior.

Attached: Hank_Pym_profile_pic.jpg (1807x2220, 550K)

I didn't like his origin in Age of Ultron. He should've been a direct creation of Ultron rather than whatever convoluted shit we got.

Excuse me, father, I understand at your age that your memory is slipping I am no longer a junior I now identify as a ma'am.

Attached: SexySexyUltron.jpg (400x576, 84K)

I thought they'd rebuilld Vision into white Vision, but maybe that'll be on the Disney+ show

He beat the big bad and cured his own depression in No Road Home. It was good stuff.

I was calling Visions death as soon as Age of Ultron was released.

I knew they were going to have Thanos rip that Mind Stone out of his head for dramatic effect.

A lot of people did the same thing.

Me too, but I love him the books so I'm biased. I was disappointed that he wasn't used more, or fought better against Corvus and Proxima.

That was painfully obvious

Attached: Get this Spider off me.png (700x700, 352K)

This is why i wanted him to be alive. Its so obvious.

Disagree.

Seriously, should have made him get stabbed protecting wanda, it’s sad that a girl with magic is a better hand to hand fighter than a super robot made of vibranium

good.

Attached: cuck machine.png (2592x1388, 203K)

And demolishing an air traffic control tower solely to serve as a roadblock for cap & bucky. All the talk about responsibility in that movie and it's team iron man doing the most damage

After, apparently. Him coming back is obviously a plotpoint.

The closest to a justification from anyone working on the movie was that he does so little because he didn't want to fight, and was having his own internal conflict about duty vs love. The movie at least makes the latter part apparent.

That run was not good to Vision, unless actual cuckold-fetish scenes are considered "good". Johns' run afterwards was the last Avengers run to treat him well until No Surrender and No Road Home, but underused him.

Just killing him and leaving him dead was the least interesting story they could have told there.

If it's a robot why the avengers threat it like a person?

Attached: 1531230044967.jpg (474x355, 25K)

Agree. Even worse is the hand waving behind it. "It doesn't count because he's a robot."

Ok

That scene at the end of AoU is obviously written as Steve and Tony feeling emasculated by Vision being able to life Mjolnir when they couldn't, and making up excuses as to why he shouldn't 'count', and in doing so, the heroes dehumanizing the new guy for the sake of a joke. You aren't supposed to agree with them, you're supposed to agree with Thor.

If Steve could life Mjolnir all along but didn't because he thought it would embarrass Thor, that scene makes no sense for him to be as salty about it as Tony was.

>he thinks robots aren't people

Yea Forums is no place for your prejudices and hatred.

Who are the Visions rouges? Ultron and...?

He seldom has solo stories, his villains are mostly Avengers villains, with Ultron and Grim Reaper being the most connected to him. He also has an evil AU version of himself, and Demetrious, the villain from Avengers AI seemed intended to be an archenemy for him, but hasn't appeared since that book ended.

Grim Reaper. Who got killed by a cookie plate.