What do you think Yea Forums the next take on the Joker?

what do you think Yea Forums the next take on the Joker?

Attached: D8Gn6uyXUAAW-Fm.png (779x612, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a girl and within seconds of meeting a guy my age I can tell whether or not he posts on Yea Forums. I meet a guy, he's quiet, reserved, he stutters and stumbles over basic sentences. He doesn't smile, he laughs politely and rarely, he wears clothes that are either too tight or too baggy and which look as if they were picked from a thrifstore clothesrack by his mother back in 2008. When I ask a question his answers come in "yes" and "no"s, when I begin talking about a subject he has expressed (mild) interest in he simply agrees with what I say and smiles the way a small child does when praised by his aunts at Christmas. In short this guy is not a reader. Instead of venturing out in the world, instead of asserting his will and demanding that the world yield to whatever demands he may have, instead of turns inward, his will is inverted, he would prefer to plummet than ascend. Rather than reach overcome his anxieties and mental peculiarities through empathy and conversation, he allows them to entirely dominate his perspective and disposition, to make themselves so much at home in his distorted psychology that the disorders and peculiarities and paranoid distortions themselves eventually become the essential substance of his character

We had the thread already. Op is gay attention seeker

>someone will probably use this shitpost for a movie idea

Attached: 7b9.jpg (326x326, 18K)

>Falling for twitter bait so hard you make two threads
This board just can't stop being shit

>I'm a girl
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Attached: 1463503543232.jpg (437x471, 48K)

Nice copypasta, did your mom save it for you?

>I'm a girl
No one cares

Attached: 1538767152713.jpg (500x479, 51K)

You still put out on the first date though.

I'm bothered by how much this sounds like me.

>I'm a girl
Post tits

>107962192
user no one cares

>I'm a girl
youtube.com/watch?v=PHzOOQfhPFg

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 9K)

>Replying to pasta

Attached: 1529663809827.png (680x1101, 634K)

I mean Martha Wayne Joker is a thing.
Can I have Flashpoint Batman, that could be cool

Attached: flashointpreview.jpg (519x488, 101K)

>Reading anything past the first sentence to know it's pasta to begin with
LOOOOOOOOOOONDOOOOOOOOOOON

Attached: blowinsmoke.png (300x223, 130K)

Maybe it will be the new origin for Duela Dent and she will just be female Joker

Attached: ame-comi_iii_duela_dent_vol_1_2.jpg (810x546, 245K)

What fucking awful character design.
The only thing worse than steampunk genderbent joker is the fact that it's official.

The fuck is wrong with grabbing clothes from the thrift store?

Better than this edgy shit from around DC You / new 52

Attached: latest.jpg (1500x2277, 635K)

>im a girl
trannies arent girls

Thrift stores are cheap, by woman logic if you buy cheap things then you don't have money. This is bad to most women as money is one of the merits they judge men by.

I don't get this meme

So is this sarcastic or not i can't tell

what about FtMs?

hard to tell
>war on men

Attached: batman 2.png (775x1978, 713K)

More political bait from a literally who

VERY BASED

Sit back and watch the karma pour in OP summer is epic

real hard to say

Attached: batman 3.png (778x1510, 376K)

have sex with me

but cost-efficiency

Just screenshot and post her entire feed. It's all absolutely on topic what even are rules lol.

So does female Joker still shoot Barbara

Attached: the-joker-shoots-barbara-gordon-2.jpg (1268x1979, 622K)

Does she still beat Robin to death, with a Crowbar?

Attached: 1909217ca490d3db3c9dcaef1801f234.jpg (928x798, 251K)

Does female Joker still strip Barbara after shooting her and parade Jim Gordon around like a Dog and force him to look at the photos of his daughter in pain?

Attached: tumblr_inline_ng23dwh6QQ1qbujox.jpg (500x359, 140K)

>go on Twitter
>"I hate cishet white men."
>guaranteed replies

People keep falling for it.

>misandry is mysogynistic

N-nani?

Who is she?

British tripfag used to say "Please be in London" to any moderately attractive woman in /fit/. It's shorthand now for "Give me your contact and details so that I can fuck you.".

What if it was his daughter? I mean his actual daughter?"

This honestly seems like a parody account. As real as Titania Mcgrath.

Why is posting screencaps of tweets to outrage farm not a bannable offense?

Because Yea Forumss mods are worthless

"Mods" can't be bothered

man, comic book coloring peaked in the 80s and early 90s

outrage is taken not given

Why not, just don't make her the Joker and INVENT SOMEONE NEW YOU STUPID FUCKS AND STOP REUSING THE SAME CHARACTERS.

based

this is clearly a joke, user. a joke. don't get offended by jokes

Attached: 1411050211552.gif (500x281, 499K)

Yeah, no, history was not written by people NOT getting offended

Liberals are so focused on Triggering The Right, that there literally turning themselves into the caricature that the alt right has of them: as anti white racists (the one they always denied).
and this is coming from a liberal
This woman wanted to make people mad and she's just as pathetic as someone scream nigger to make people mad

Based and Redpilled. Cantbelieve places like here and /pol/ everyone responds with the same cope. All the other replies are pathetic reflections

Liberals are so focused on Triggering The right, that there literally turning themselves into the caricature that the alt right has of them: as anti white racists (the one they always denied) and this is coming from a liberal
This woman wrote this knowing it would make people mad and she's just as pathetic as some cunt who scrams nigger to trigger people

I'm a woman. I'm guessing you're a troll or a Tim, because it's awkward as fuck to refer to yourself as a girl after a certain age.

women don't care about that, specially efficiency