What does Yea Forums think of coonskin ? This was technically the first black animated movie

What does Yea Forums think of coonskin ? This was technically the first black animated movie...

Attached: 6E744CA9-9BD3-4B21-8946-257019F4D512.jpg (800x980, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmWoNohhXBE
youtube.com/watch?v=lPIZboQw1zA
youtube.com/watch?v=He1J690o2ws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woah this is kind of racist...

Great film seen it about 3 times and its far from fucking racist it was made by a bunch of broke jews

>This was technically the first black animated movie
it's not

Top 3 Bakshi films along with Heavy Traffic and American Pop.
youtube.com/watch?v=GmWoNohhXBE

It is and it isn't. Every single race that appears in it is shown as its absolute worst stereotype; Italians are rodent-like mobsters, white people are rabid racists and sexual degenerates, black people are all criminals. It spares no one, so in a way, it treats no race any different from another.

Tell me about the (((((____))))) how are they portrayed?

Heavy Traffic will always be my favorite Bakshi
Fritz was quite poor but the amount of controversy it raked in was pretty cool.

>black animated movie
What the fuck does that mean? I've never heard about a "white animated movie".
And black people didn't make Coonskin, Ralph Bakshi did.

irish?

I have a soft spot for Wizards, primarily because that was Ralph Bakshi attempting to do a family movie. He failed in a spectacular way at it, but that's why I like it.

I've actually never seen it but I'd stumbled upon Scatman Crother's opening song for it some times ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPIZboQw1zA

Thanks for reminding me I should see it

I loved it.
Love music.
Love little short story in middle.
Love how crazy some of characters are, specifically the Godfather's sons.

Also, love the cameo from Amethyst.

They are portrayed as they are greedy manipulating race baiting heebs. (well there was only one character like that) The jew that ran the whole black jesus show

Also wish Bakshi released a soundtrack for it.

Did I also mention Winnie the Pooh played a trans bar owner?

>its far from fucking racist it was made by a bunch of broke jews

Attached: 1389328420643.gif (298x224, 2.85M)

It is

Ahh catch that one did you lolol im such a joker

>Wizards
My man

user you know exactly wat i mean

THEY'VE KILLED FRITZ!!

Attached: disgusting.png (512x768, 545K)

It sits as proof that even the wokest people of the time aren't going to be as woke as the next generation. For Bakshi, the easiest way to make someone villainous was to make them gay.

Attached: Coonskin1.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Why R. Crumb hated Fritz so much? He is evasive about it.

Attached: Coonskin2.webm (800x450, 2.88M)

Attached: Coonskin3.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

Fritz was one hundred percent Bakshi. He stamped his thumbprint on it and not every creator likes when that happens to their work. The Shining is another good example.

>For Bakshi, the easiest way to make someone villainous was to make them gay.
nah you thinkin of Disney.

Disney was straight up fascist. Bakshi was cool just not with homosexuals. I think it's because, in his neighbourhood, you could see all the different people and see how it was all just skin deep. You can't physically see homosexuality, however.

What did you guys think of Last Days of Coney Island? I liked the concept but wasn't a fan of the character designs and voice acting.

made by a jew, so it doesn't count

No. The main character was the smartest and most courageous person in the movie.

in heavy traffic they are portrayed as degenerate retards dumber than catholics and perverts with money

which means shit. sjws consider bakshi to be problematic

Can you point to anybody that has said that?

On forums and through Private Messages
Is it sufficient for you? Also, why do I have to prove that a guy, whose movies were extremely controversial when they were released, are still extremely controversial nowadays, both among conservatives and leftards?

The Grand Theft Auto treatment.

resetera NEVER count

wasn't thinking of them (do they still exist?). it's very easy easy to piss off sjws, though.

Because the SJW is a lot of much ado about nothing to conjure up an enemy. So, when somebody claims that the sjws hate something, it's usually a load of hogwash. Especially when nobody was even talking about SJWs to begin with.

nowadays "sjw hate it" is a code for "hey let's check this shit out, it must be good"

hopefully someone will check Bakshi because of it

/int/ is already making fun of us thanks you you posting this shit, fuck you.

well at least /jews/ I mean.. /news/ is not making fun of us

>/int/ is already making fun of us
where?

>And black people didn't make Coonskin, Ralph Bakshi did.
While Bakshi did direct Coonskin, he specifically employed a lot of black animators to make this movie.
I personally love this movie, though I love surreal satires in general. And for the longest time, I thought Rabbit had no nose due to the poor contrast on the version I watched.

Bakshi was a good slave owner, I must say. He didn't use whip

yeah at least the heebs had humanity in them, Chinese Directors Be like
IF YOU DON FINNISH MOVIE TODAY UR ENTYRE FAMIRY DIE

that's soviets. Chinese are liek:
finish movie, or we sell your organs and eat your remains. you sold your organs already? too bad, we'll have to eat your wife. you don't have wife? then we'll eat your dog. and that's why there aren't so many dogs in china

Well Informative , Thank you for your feedback.

no probrem gaijin. if you want to sell something, feel free to reply to me.

way better take on the Uncle Remus tales than Song of the South.

Well laugh at them back then

I´d only swap Heavy traffic for Hey, good lookin´

Attached: bros.png (500x395, 98K)

to be fair the ones that are represented the worst in the movie aren't the blacks but the Italian mobsters and the corrup police.

he didn't like they made Fritz relatable

Honestly I think this is Bakshi's best work. It feels like a complete film while most of his other works are slapped together messes. plus its just fucking fantastic.

As much as I love Crumb I´d choose Fritz movie any day of the week over the comic-book

youtube.com/watch?v=He1J690o2ws