Thor Thread

Is a comfy thread
Post favorite panels, runs, quotes and whatever else
Bonus points for kino fanart/panel art

Attached: 3-37409_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-thor-fixed-marvel-comics-thor-2018.jpg (820x1379, 501K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/Z3XidxJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/zIKCp1w.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of my favorite Thor stories, seeing him go up against Exitar, when at his lowest point is always awesome.

Attached: 73D0C8A1-D841-4E24-9863-EA8FD0CBBEAC.jpg (606x921, 275K)

its a Thor design we'll never see again :(

*sip*

Attached: 1557165533678.jpg (1024x719, 123K)

Attached: ThorBBQ.jpg (1200x911, 278K)

Attached: vodka for men.jpg (663x510, 119K)

I'll just get the obvious out of the way and mention Walt Simonson's run. When I first read the issue where he fight Jormungandr my jaw literally dropped when I realized it was going to be done entirely in splash pages.

Attached: thorf5.jpg (906x1350, 316K)

> We will never get that outfit or the Rune Thor version of it in live action with the same craftsmanship and authenticity as Wan's Aquaman outfit...

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-TE7wZn9Wu0.jpg (2670x1100, 1.42M)

I was hoping to see some Zeus action in War of the Realms after Hercules pledged to bring help to Whor but now... for some reason... that isn't going to happen... (hey Nyx... FUCK YOU)

Attached: 6810759-zeus2.jpg (1007x1600, 744K)

Why did they break up their broship?

Not typically a fan of JrJr but his Zeus design was cool.

Attached: 461956-thor_vol2_509_007_13.jpg (725x1116, 205K)

Still salty they did absolutely fuck all with this...

Attached: 1637854-incredible_hulks__621_007.jpg (1280x1988, 537K)

Marvel has no idea how to handle the classic myths.

Share your Thor related hopes & ideas!

Some of mine...
Comics...
> If Thor's romance with She Hulk is forced to continue long term, she returns to her traditional form and soon.

> After the War of Realms or Aaron's run ends we take a long break from Loki, Frost Giants, Amora, Hela, Surtur & Surtur-lites, Mangog, Kurse, Malekith & his Dark Elves and actually create some new villains for Thor or use ones who haven't been around much since before the 2007 relaunch (Egyptian or Aztec gods?)

> Thor gets some arcs teaming up with Ares?

> Marco Checchetto is put on Thor's interiors for a decent sized run at some point.

> Long term: If Ivan Reis &/or Liam Sharp ever move to Marvel they get to do extended runs on Thor's interiors with their current level of quality maintained.

> Marvels Ares gets a ongoing series with Checchetto on art if he isn't put on Thor. Oeming returns to write.

> Angela gets a new Marvel series with exactly the following outfit. Seems like the best balance of sex appeal & warrior they have found since introducing her to the Marvel universe.
- i.imgur.com/Z3XidxJ.jpg
- i.imgur.com/zIKCp1w.jpg

Mcu...
> Taika Waititi does not EVER return to the Mcu in any capacity.

> The Russos direct Thor 4 if the film happens and it's notably more serious then Ragnarok and Fat Thor is dropped. That said Thor's Ragnarok fun personality is maintained.

> If Thor is in Guardians v3, he is not made to look bad in order to elevate the rest of the cast.

> This arc - happens on film? But only if Waititi is not in charge. I trust Gunn to get the scale/scope and power right. Waititi made Ragnarok look cheap and low scale as fuck.

Attached: 2373505-zeus6.jpg (581x862, 249K)

It hurts.

Attached: main-qimg-0a7a97d4733c52503d54c2134e616a89.jpg (602x917, 313K)

That's not Thor

Attached: EarthX_SpEd_09.jpg (556x850, 114K)

the only good thing Aaron's ever done with Thor was give him the metal arm. Everything else can and should be ignored.

Why isn't Thor's whole arm made of metal? It bothers me that it's only partially metal design-wise

I would expect a much better design from Ross. That just looks lazy.

And even worse, while they were brought back, it was as some New Gods looking bullshit that no one was asking for

Because artists are lazy. Why else do you think most costumes are just naked people without genitals?

I thought Olympians can survive neck snaps and only severe decapitation are capable of killing them.

Couldn't most earlier versions of Thor heal his arm already?

Loki keking on the background always gets me