Hey great creepy as fuck lesbian innuendo in this episode, writers. I must say...

Hey great creepy as fuck lesbian innuendo in this episode, writers. I must say. Especially thinking that Heavenly Creatures was an appropriate movie for the Simpsons to be parodying.

Also Emily Blunt cannot into 8 year old girl voice.

Attached: lisa the drama queen.jpg (299x225, 41K)

>Watching modern simpsons

It's ok user. Lesbian rape and pedophilia is the good kind.

Wasn't this episode a parody of heavenly creatures?

8 year old me would’ve loved to gay marry Emily Blunt

Is that like Beautiful Creatures?

I hope your tastes have improved since then

Isn't a bridge to Tabitha or something?

maybe watch good cartoons

Worse. I date men now.

This episode is hard to watch. Lisa in character acts like a 30 year old. So when she spent the whole episode imagining a fantasy world I have no idea if it's something an actual 8 year old would do. I see the episode as Lisa dipping her toe into possible lesbian water and waiting for the "doctor" part of the imagination play only to wait too long and shit hitting the fan. It's also weird because Lisa is in the wrong and gets no blame in the end.

>Modern Simpsons.
You only got yourself to blame for watching that trash.

Attached: ca5e0eb186e15942cdc20a814687ffb56f547fbcf02dea065166d1a19f62a319.jpg (571x444, 94K)

Ever seen The Girl Who Slept Too Little?

Yes but it's been awhile, why?

Attached: MV5BYjdjMDZmMjAtNzA3MS00MzY0LWIxOTktNThiOTdmMjE5ZWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU2MDMzODA@._V1_.jpg (720x544, 197K)

I don't get why this picture keeps being posted

Because feet.

He was driven insane by lack of little girl nudity and so constantly spams boy nudity to prove some kind of point

Ironically always from the ugliest designed characters

F

It's off-putting to see her actually act like an 8 year old.

They made a way better lesbian couple anyway.

Attached: 7498r49834983298.jpg (800x450, 71K)

SEETHING

Don't believe so, user, other than that they're both movies.

Also Allison is much cuter and Winona Ryder sounded more convincingly like a little girl.

My condolences; we're awful.

At what point did every episode become about the experimental film the writers never got to make in college?

When you started browsing Yea Forums

I agree
You can't have your cake and eat it too

Weird, it almost felt like a THOH episode.

Attached: Walking_Home.jpg (900x800, 390K)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Why?

Good for you,user.

The entire spirit of the Simpsons was murdered with Apu. I could forgive them for shitty lame episodes because the cast was still comfy to spend time with, but once they started guzzling the SJW Kool-Aid by the cumload was when I stopped watching, never to return for new episodes.

Hey great creepy as fuck brothel innuendo in this episode, writers. I must say. Especially thinking that The Mark of Zorro was an appropriate movie for the Simpsons to be parodying.

Also Karl Wiedergott cannot into farmer voice.

Attached: Sneed's_feed_and_seed-2.png (640x480, 222K)

You monster.

>a parody of heavenly creatures
there weren't vivid fantasies in HC and also they plotted to kill the fat girl's mom.
I wish they parodied something as based as Heavenly Creatures.

Nothing creepy it's just Lisa's friend was mental.

More fake news

You gay or a woman?

>acts like a 30 year old. So when she spent the whole episode imagining a fantasy world I have no idea if it's something an actual 8 year old would do.

Something tells me you were born yesterday ;D

I'm you.

If you're the real me, then what's something that I'd only know?

>Yea Forums Incels try to "irl" Lisa and this Simi-implied non ship.

a maam with deep voice

it wasnt creepy at all

as usual, it is a single insane person. Don't worry about it

Probably one of my favourite episodes, thanks for reminding me of it OP. I love girly fantasies. I love Heavenly Creatures, the stop-motion is great, sex scene is great, and it's funny and well-acted, and the mom-killing scene is fucked up but enjoyable.

GO TO BED.

That was kind of the OP's point though.

>parodying a movie chock full of stuff the Simpsons can't show/reference anyway especially when it involves child characters

WHO CARES, LESBIANS IMMARIGHT!?

I mean, I'm sure Yea Forums wouldn't object to Lisa and Juliet butchering Marge and then scissoring each other, but Fox might not like that.

Then they did improved lol.

Please don't be a fag. At least you can say Simpson's did it. It's no worse than Yea Forums fagging over Lisa's feet or ass for some God dam reason :D

True

Fuck that, Juliet is one of the ugliest lolis the show has had.

I see it as a win situation

Yeah I thought the same thing.

>Fuck that, Juliet is one of the ugliest lolis the show has had.

What's the matter, she's doesn't look 2 and don't make you hard?
She had more mature cute look, but felt more like a overseas import.

Oh, the horror.

Attached: 1434246730457.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

Why can't you idiots fuck adults like normal people. there's like 85% adults in the show, pick one.

It's as said and nobody suggested any pedo shit here but you.

Just Yea Forums trying to irl the Simpson kids again

Stop self-insert you-self
You will see it better once you get your ass out the way.

Based sneedposter delivers!!!

Probably next to Krusty's daughter.

And some of the Spuclkler kids