Hot

Hot

Attached: Happy.S02E06.Pervapalooza.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb.mkv_snapshot_26.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t7OYkSgmM-w
youtube.com/watch?v=ggzPWPzLxIc
slashfilm.com/grant-morrison-interview-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would. S3 when?

Attached: Happy!.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Thot

Cute!

I don't remember this in the comic

Please sir, may I have some more?

Well this is a pleasant surprise.

Attached: 1460970940522.gif (300x229, 1.54M)

Really wasn't hoping the ending went down like that. But it was essentially to isolate Happy to find God.

Attached: happy-season-2-finale-jeff-goldblum-god.png (825x464, 135K)

The tooth gap is adorable.

what is this?

Attached: 834564356.jpg (388x333, 12K)

Would we have Animal Man tier metafiction in S3?

I've seen the first 3 episodes of this and was kinda disappointed. I thought it'd be more action packed with over the top shit like the Crank movies. Does the action get any better/crazier at some point?

Attached: 1548610693494.png (1280x688, 1.7M)

Happy!
>Based on the graphic novel of the same name, Nick Sax is a corrupt, intoxicated, ex-cop turned hit man who is adrift in a twilight world of casual murder, soulless sex, and betrayal. After a hit goes wrong, Nick finds a bullet in his side, the cops and the mob on his tail, and a monstrous killer on the loose. But his world is about to be changed forever by a tiny, imaginary, blue-winged horse with a relentlessly positive attitude named Happy. On their journey, they must contend with a laundry list of enemies including angry mobsters, ex-mistresses, ex-wives, and one very bad Santa.
>Network: Syfy
Although should be noted that S2, continues the stroy from a "What if" Nick Sax didn't die at the end.

Attached: show_art_happy_0.jpg (1200x1200, 394K)

...is this character trying to sell me home insurance or something cause im buying now

Absolutely.

You cheap slut.

I wonder who her original kid was? I think it's Sax's ex partner, but I like the idea that not all characters have to have a connection more

Some kid we'll probably never meet. The show has enough subplots as it is.

I think Happy walking away from her threesome, cut her connection to the show. She probably won't be in S3, if it happens. IF, being a big word

>This cute chick is the kick in the pants that inspires downloading the series to binge.

Lets talk about agalmatophilia. Why are people sexually attracted to inanimate objects?

Hate to break it to you, but S1 isn't until almost the end. S2 is more of a side side side character

I don't know. It just does.

Attached: 1451798179630.gif (350x350, 325K)

I wonder what it was like to animate this.

Animation wise, I liked in the morning where we see her skin isn't actually smooth and it's just a bunch of cracked porcelain

I really hope it does. I liked this season and the finale but it felt inconclusive, more-so than the the end of the first season.

That's a strange Jay-Znarrative on the word idolotry. If I get a loli in real does I have to compromise my ideals as to the nature of omnipotence?
Todd
Can I get a production team?

That's a strange meta-narrative on the word idolotry. If I get a loli in real does I have to compromise my ideals as to the nature of omnipotence?
Todd
Can I get a production team?

Attached: 1559062312556.jpg (1092x1052, 424K)

Well that's a tremendous understatement. Am I going to have to deal with an increasing generation of stupid who've had no fiction between their birth and extacy?

Is this worth a watch?

You like over the top violence, sex, and gore?

You like the works of Grant Morrison?

Crank 3 never :(

Well, if it's anything like the Live Deadpool movies, will I be rather entertained?
>Or is it a watered down drama?

Attached: Deadpool_by_patrickbrown.jpg (1280x791, 324K)

>Happy
>watered down

Ah ha ha, no.

Here are the trailers for the two seasons. They sum up the show pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=t7OYkSgmM-w
youtube.com/watch?v=ggzPWPzLxIc

>That's a strange Jay-Znarrative
And that's a strange typo. Care to explain how it happened ?

What is this from?

Same reason people like SciFi and Jazz and Baseball Cards.
People just like things, in this case it happens to be tied up in their boners.

Isn't that the same imaginary friend from the support group in season one that loudly lamented her kid hitting puberty and only caring about dicks?

that compression really hurts the potential screnshots

Here:

Ugly as sin

Bump. The second season is barely getting half the ratings the first did, but I really like the show.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-03-10h05m06s383.png (1920x1090, 1.63M)

Anyone else kind of disappointed by Season 2? The Wishie and Orcus plots didn't really gel that much. Happy also spent too much time by himself for my liking.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-03-10h01m31s767.png (1920x1090, 2.59M)

Anyone got a good torrent collection of Happy S2?
Maybe even Doom Patrol?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b9d650206cdf8b80271886f752cb82d9f707fe23&dn=Happy.S02.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb%5Brartv%5D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2750&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2730

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-03-12h38m32s516.png (1920x1090, 3.68M)

what's happening here?

They're doing it.

>Doom Patrol
Check the Swamp Thing thread and see if they got the old MEGA

thought pants?

Pretty much.

>Mah negro.png
MEGA's always have download limiters right?
Can't even download more then one episode at a time.

Neither of them have actual genitalia anyhow.

Mega allows multiple concurrent. It's a way to cheat the gb limit.

Noice.
Nothing on the thread though about the mega, time to recheck the old haunts.

I did find a 720p one.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:91c52914b8b774ab502dd196697353bf19aca4ae&dn=Doom.Patrol.S01.COMPLETE.720p.DCU.WEBRip.x264-GalaxyTV&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

That's her underwear. Happy! Has never shy away that Bo-peep is a used up whore, but she's still based on little Bo-peep and that includes what would be underwear at the time.

Attached: efe4fe58b5652d307c06467a6a2bb5db.jpg (593x480, 43K)

Tell it to a judge and sew your sphincter closed if you're not a bottom.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-03-10h02m12s366.png (1920x1090, 2.64M)

Do you got the morning after shot?

Not yet.

from which episode is this?

Kinda looks like Zelda from Skyward Sword.

Sez who? Happy was shown peeing in a sink.

I just remembered that Happy is a unicorn and it all makes sense now.

How involved is Grant in the making of S2?

Recently watched S1 on Netflix.
Since S2 is done will it be going up there too or will I need to hunt it down online?

Okay Interview
slashfilm.com/grant-morrison-interview-2/

>Are you in uncharted territory in season two since Nick lived?
Very much so. We didn’t know, obviously, early on in season one that he was going to live and we also didn’t know what we would do in those circumstances. We kind of had a road map for season two but once we got driving, we got into the real estate. Everyone knew what the basic goal was but the trip is outrageous.

>Has it been different writing Happy! as a show first now that you’ve passed the comic?
I think in a lot of ways it easier in the sense that, because we’d seen the actors and how they work in the first season, it was a lot easier to write for Chris Meloni’s voice for instance, or Christopher Fitzgerald’s voice or Patrick Fischler. I think everyone felt a bit more comfortable with the characters. Certainly one of the things about season 2 is that all the characters can be way more dense and complex. I think they’ve got a lot more fun things to do so I think people are going to like that.

>Now that you’ve heard Patton’s voice, is it easier to write Happy?
Very much, in the same way that having scene Chris as Nick and all the other actors as these characters. When you’ve got the voice of Patton in your head and it’s so distinctive, it really does make it easier to write the dialogue. In fact, it’s hard to stop writing the dialogue because it runs away in your head.

>Was Easter the next logical holiday?
Yeah, we kind of wanted to do the whole theme of rebirth. Nick’s trying to start a new life so there’s a lot of new life metaphor and symbolism in there. Easter, because it’s such a kind of lame-ass holiday, the one no one cares about, we deliberately felt that we would put it on the map again. I think this is the most Eastery Easter thing there’s ever been.

>Is Easter universally considered lame-ass?
Not necessarily the meaning of the holiday, but I think the holiday itself is not up there in the league of Christmas or Halloween, holidays that people love most. I’m not saying the underlying meaning of the holiday is any less important, but I think it’s certainly the one that people pay less attention to.

>Has it been different dealing with Happy and Nick in the spring and when Nick’s not a cop anymore?
Again, it added a new twist. We saw them in the winter. We saw the bleak kind of noir version of it. This is the two of them as a partnership trying to make sense of their new circumstance they find themselves in. Nick’s trying to stay straight and narrow which, as we’ll see, is not so easy for him. Happy’s trying to find a place for himself. Imaginary friends don’t usually outlive their kids. Suddenly he is moving on so he doesn’t quite know what he’s supposed to be. It gives us a completely different dynamic from season one that enriches the character. It takes them in places I don’t think people would expect to see them go

>Is there a backstory to the kid whose imaginary friend is the poop emoji?
A lot of the imaginary friends don’t have kids. There’s a bar where they gather. He may be one of the ones who’s been abandoned. I imagine he would have been. As far as I know, we don’t really delve into any backstory of kids with poop emojis but the poop himself might have an interesting story to tell.

>Is the musical sequence an example of something you couldn’t have done in a comic?
Well, yeah, music obviously doesn’t work very well in comics. That combination, the kineticism of it, that’s one of my favorite sequences. It’s so brilliant and so funny but no, that was the kind of sequence made for the screen and certainly made for television.

>Was the army of imaginary friends last season new to the show?
No, the army of imaginary friends was actually in the book. It happened at the same climax of the story where they all attack Santa Claus, but again we only saw them for a little sequence in the comic book. In this, a lot more of them are fleshed out. The Bo Peep character gets a much bigger in this. We see a lot more of them so they start forming a gang of their own. They’re having their own little soap opera behind the scenes.

Huh. I should really watch this show.

28GB?

Shit. Warn someone first.

I'm sure this is amazing with sound

Wha..who is that?

Attached: Red.jpg (952x531, 99K)

It is. She sounds really cute.

This is hot.

Attached: 1549996822650.webm (1280x720, 2.59M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-04-00h00m19s812.png (1920x1090, 3.25M)

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-04-00h01m20s419.png (1920x1090, 3.5M)

A look into Woody's future when Bo's paint starts to crack

As a cloth doll, Woody is looking at a future of mildew.

Thanks. Really should have been a wake up call for Happy

That's pretty raunchy for a Toy Story movie.

Wasn't that character pregnant last season?
Sorta assumed the insinuation was she was the imaginary friend of a pregnant teen.