What was the point of setting up Meteora like she was going to be the next queen/future protag and even having parts...

What was the point of setting up Meteora like she was going to be the next queen/future protag and even having parts like her learning to "dip down" into the magic.

Attached: Meteora_Butterfly_S4E17_profile.png (773x921, 519K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moringmark.tumblr.com/post/185186944243/echo-creek-a-tale-of-two-butterflies-summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bad writing.

We'll never get the Ludo spin off we deserve.

The whole 4th season was nothing but meaningless filler that led to nothing except for the final three episodes. those had a narrative

you could also ask why they made a huge deal out of the nameless spell only to not do anything with it
or the never let globgor out ever, only to do it anyway
or why Marco decided not to be a knight and want to go to college despite the last two seasons

or why they had more than zero ponyhead episodes
or spider with a hat episodes

Heinous child, not fit to rule.

they obviously were just making it up as they went along

Attached: oo.png (1920x1080, 1003K)

>Still have the evil Ludo opening
>Ludo had 1 episode the entire season and he isn't even the villain for the last two seasons

magic sure is in good hands right lol fuck this show

4 queens
Glossaryck was training her to give star more fire power for the end.
She needs more art

SPIN OFF!!! WHEN!?!?!?

Attached: pqoa7wb0Lo1te7898o1_1280.png (1280x720, 641K)

Hopefully never.

>Series ends with Earth and Mewni fused into one
>Not having the entire season everyone coming to terms with the new fused world

I'd like to fuse Eclipsa to my penis

>Glossaryck was training her to give star more fire power for the end.
So they could have beaten the Solarians if they just worked together instead of crippling the multiverse?

Not to really defend Star Vs., but I think it's possible that
>magic sure is in good hands
could be interpreted as Meteora, like Star and Moon and Eclipsa and the other queens, is now shown to be powerful enough to help destroy it together or some dumb shit. Like it's in "good hands" because they'll come to realize it shouldn't exist and will act on that

Who is this oc ? Svtfoe ended after battle for mewnie

Because of Nefcy's weirdass baby fetish. That's about it; Nefcy gets incredibly turned on seeing babies do anything and demanded Meteora must play a part in like minimum 10,000 episodes for her babylust to be sated.

I think it's bad writing using and showing her disgusting self so much, but I honestly can't complain that
>the next queen
>future protag
>learning to "dip down" into the magic
didn't happen. It was literally all garbage sub-fanfic Mary Sue bullshit.

Meteora will live a totally normal life as an exceptionally ugly baby in the hellscape Star created, and will have no magic to defend herself from the discrimination and abuse she will inevitably face. A happy ending.

that's fucking bullshit and you know it

Poor nefcy is STILL being blamed despite having been blackmailed for two seasons

I mean she’ll still be part size shifter, so if worse comes to worse she could always just stomp on her bullies.

I think Meteora dipping down at all was fucking bullshit, honestly. Glossaryck training her shouldn't have even been a thing that happened.

That's all I can interpret that line as meaning at this point. Glossaryck sure wasn't opposed to it being destroyed.

its clear that they had a idea of having Meteora as a important character but somehing happened on later season4 production forced them to abandon the plot and finish the show as quick as possible.

the show complete changes on cornonation, Globgor that was hinted as this bad guy but with the chances of a redemption becomes just a nice whatever guy, Eclipsa is easy accepted by everyone, and Moon become a villain from nowhere.

my guess Daron thought she could convince disney to renew the show for a season 5 , and when disney said the final NO they were too late on production and had no chance to re write the plot, creating this mess of ending.

She is Meteora, the daughter of the most powerful princess in history and of the king of mosnters, she can turn into ssj butterfly mode even though she is a baby because she is so badass and totally not a mary sue.

It's not only stupid and makes Glossaryck an even worse liar than he always was, it also invalidates everything from the first seasons when that was not a thing you could just do, or teach a fucking baby for crying out loud.

i thought they were setting up metoria to bring back the magic after star destroyed it.

She is in murica, anyone can carry a gun, monster powers are totally useless against 21 century weapons.

As far as we know she could only size shift after sucking souls, which she only seemed to be able to do because of her magic (which is gone). Personally I think she's fucked.

I feel like if sizeshifting naturally was in her repertoire, she'd be shown doing it, like, all the time as a baby because babies do that kind of shit. She couldn't even seem to do it as a teenager with magic in the Neverzone.

Also as a half-breed she's probably infertile too, so that's another plus.

>monster powers are totally useless against 21 century weapons.
Possibly? Mewmans are superhuman in strength and still need magic to fight them on equal terms. Theres undoubtedly some sort of giant rock monsters that are immune to bullets and of course reptile monsters like Toffee that regenerate.

The ludo episodes were so pointless. They were being presented as something to the bigger picture, yet in the end nothing came of it.

I agree, but all of the episodes were pointless. I just like Ludo.

At least season four gave us Ransomgram girl

Attached: Queen_playing_cards.jpg (1423x1067, 236K)

Maybe your interpretation is wrong.

They might have set her up slightly too much, but she played her role. She HAD to learn to dip down and HAD to spend a decade training in the other universe because she needed to help Star when it came time to end magic, which would be pretty hard for a baby with no training to do.

Why do people always say it was only Earth and mewni fused together when it obviously more than two.

Never, they gave them joke names which ruined the chance of a spinoff.

They added Glossaryck training Meteora because they WANTED it to be clear that he approved of Star's plan, otherwise Star would be seen in a much worse light.

The "teach a baby" thing was cheated a bit because Glossy clearly cheated by bringing her outside of her time, including having Hekapoo dump her in the other dimension so she could get a solid decade of training in.

She's a baby that has lived at least 15 or so years, she's actually older than Star most likely. She was a teenager in the other universe when Marco and Star rescued her, she didn't forget all that shit, she just can't communicate it as she's a baby again.

Ludo had the best development thats for sure. All the big plot points that could advance the story were burned or forgotten along the way
>the magic book with all the queens magic spells
>ludo
>mewmans being earthlings
>star being stronger then eclipsa
Why give up the wand
>destroying magic
Like 50 percent of the worlds they went to was magic. 50 percent of the creatures they interacted with had magic.

Yeah, but if I fucked her you can bet Eclipsa would run crying to the cops.

I do not actually want to fuck her

She's a 300 year old amnesiac monster who is now a baby

She doesn't have amnesia though. She clearly remembers she hates Marco even before her training, and then she goes through training in the other universe specifically because she can remember it. She doesn't have the cognitive abilities required to draw on her knowledge fully yet, and her motor functions aren't developed enough for her to do much at all, even talking isn't possible yet, but she isn't amnesiac as a baby, she'll regain the memories as she ages most likely. Baby Meteora hates Marco, and teen Meteora hates Marco too, they have lingering memories to draw on.

>>star being stronger then eclipsa
>Why give up the wand
This really burns my ass. The Wand went from being possibly the most important object in all the universe, with just a piece of it falling into the villains' hand imperiled everything
Then lol, who cares

And then ALL of the shit about Star's power, about how bad things could be if Eclipsa wormed into her mind, none of it meant jack shit

Just like Game of Thrones S8 the writers literally had to make a character do the stupidest thing possible out of goddamn nowhere in order to have a final "conflict" because nothing meant fucking anything in the last two seasons except shipping and they had to pull a baddie out of their ass and fuck themselves retarded to make them a threat

Motherfucker. The show died with Toffee

post more cute Meteoras

Attached: meteora_tacos_love_by_the_minus_dd649s8-pre.jpg (838x953, 83K)

Attached: mariposa_and_meteora_fanart_by_ziurvi_by_kozriel_dd5v7ab-pre.jpg (906x882, 137K)

>cute Meteoras

no such thing

Cute
Picture has a lewd shadow
Pick one user and be honest with yourself

Attached: dd5qiso-4eb5e9f6-f47d-4df0-b3ca-f00e7a6bb243.png (2718x2901, 2.35M)

/tg/ says game of thrones was missing Aegon Targaryen (not Jon, another guy claiming to be Aegon) who in the books is a major antagonist with an army of war elephants.

>none of it meant jack shit

Did it, user? Or was it that Eclipsa wormed her way into everyone's minds and her terrible ideas caused a magical genocide and the fusion of earth and mewni and the beginning of a new war between humans, mewmans and monsters for control of the new world.

Maybe Star was the bad guy all along.

>The show died with Toffee

This

>have regenerating boi
>don't want eclipsa to be evil anymore
>instead of bringing toffee back through some magical shenanigans choose to make literalwho a villain

Attached: dd5tr18-f0371cfd-b394-4778-a0e7-2bd7ce5081e8.png (845x955, 752K)

>Take Ludo from a joke villain, to a broken man, to a rising chad, to a fucking king, and then shaken and unsure after facing how he'd been so deeply manipulated by Toffee, and sets off to soul search
>then do absolutely
>fucking
>nothing

He had the honest to God best character arc in the show and promise for so much more and they BARNED HIM. Best character in the fucking show and they gave him the Peridot treatment. My disgust is beyond the English language to express

Not PROVEN to be the real Aegon, but you've got the basic gist of it, a candidate with a better claim than Dany on his way

It's kind of funny and I almost spent the time to type it out but yeah, it really does turn out that way, Eclipsa leads Star down the path of fucking up the universe on such a horrific scale that in a better series they'd acknowledge that she'd become the monster. This was almost certainly unintentional by the crew

moringmark.tumblr.com/post/185186944243/echo-creek-a-tale-of-two-butterflies-summary

Fanon will have to do atm

Attached: tumblr_ps5tbon76J1rv8uc8_500.jpg (500x695, 75K)

stop shilling that shitty artist

Not as shitty as you buddy

The same reason magical hobo war veteran joke character from season 2 became the main villain: awful writing.

>Implying he's shitty

>or spider with a hat episodes
Fuck you! Spider with a top hat was based. Still can't believe he and all the other spells are dead.

Let me know when there's a full comic

Attached: Orky.jpg (680x456, 36K)

There is technically nothing wrong with this image

Attached: 3088089 - Marco_Diaz Mariposa_Diaz Meteora_Butterfly Midnightstep Star_vs_the_Forces_of_Evil.jpg (2048x1829, 398K)

DELET

What happens in the Neverzone stays in the Neverzone.

Especially since magic is dead so no neverzone. Also what happen to the guards that went there? I thought they were going to come back all buff and ready to kick ass only to find out their time there was wasted.

Rent free

The real forces of evil were the friends we made along the way

they most likely died of old age in hekapoo's dimension, if one minute equals 2 years there, past an hour they all would be dead. And by the time the finale happens they would be nothing but bone.

Attached: S4E18_Higgs_returning_to_the_Neverzone.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

that’s kinda hot actually

>incest

Disgusting. Little sisters should be protected, not fucked.

>we never got to see buff Higgs

What a fucking shitty season

>So they could have beaten the Solarians if they just worked together instead of crippling the multiverse?

Basically, yeah.

ew gross, I'd forgotten Meteora eventually grows fucking HORNS

Also it's pretty stupid that the St. Olga's brainwashing works in such a way that you can just, like, not have horns, apparently. dumb show

one of the many disappointments and missed opportunities.

Ok then

Attached: chadco diaz.jpg (926x1814, 187K)

not really, I mean she was using her own magic to repress her monster traits, she even repressed her mewman cheek marks, also her tail

but yes a very dumb show, I'm still confused if Nefcy is trying to say that because Heinous has amnesia she is forgiven for all the evil she did because that's kinda what happens but I'm not sure I agree with that at all

I guess, but then she didn't have monster traits as a little girl and that was before she knew she could use magic (she remarks on being able to make her cheeks light up like it's a new thing she discovered), and then in a few episodes they mention her using makeup and she's even shown applying over her marks onscreen once, which would be weird to do if she could just use magic. and makeup doesn't really explain how you could alter ear length or a tail

I don't even know what to think about her being turned into a baby, besides hating it. for me it bothers me because it's not even the same person and so everyone she just kind of ignores the horrible life Eclipsa's actual daughter had because now they have an identical substitute

she only starts using make up after she loses St Olga's and she is slowly becoming a crazy lady living in a van hunting Marco, before that she just seemed to need a refresher to help her repress it

also she clearly still is the same person because she has an irrational hatred for Marco, which doesn't go anywhere but clearly suggests that Heinous is still inside her

the stuff about being the same person is true too, and that bothers me as well (I guess by saying everyone ignores it I meant more the other characters' reactions, or lack thereof). being turned into a baby is actually a fucking horrible way to go, except within the show it's clearly meant to be good

yeah well it was meant to be good in the show but doesn't come off that way basically describes everything that happens in the last two seasons

There is no incest in the Neverzone, only survival and the will to prosper.

This again. Seriously where did ya'll hear about this blackmail?

Im so mad, his setup in S2 were suppose to build up his parents to return to good graces and Ludo to become a hero. They just tossed it aside and left his parents as some bastards. Where is the arch that show us the past of Avarian family and their ties to the monster war? FUck off Cotugno

I know I'm a little late to the party, but Is there a mega for the latest season?

Something can be cute and lewd user.
Imagine a petite, button nosed chick with braces struggling to suck off her boyfriend, clearly getting frustrated at not being able to take the whole thing and pouting over not being able to pleasure him.
See.

>Seth of Septarsis or any other hostile lizard people have literally no bearing on anything

There's only one good lewd of her unfortunately.

Your post was on point up until you started with the cringey SUtard shit.

Attached: [StarClub] Doop-Doop - Brittas Tacos S4E15 [720P].mkv_snapshot_20.28.jpg (449x556, 75K)