Can you think of a fictional character that can beat the Flash?

Can you think of a fictional character that can beat the Flash?

Attached: Ry45Mjf.png (1116x1100, 801K)

Ben 10

Catwoman

Charity.

three flashes
ah ah ah

Attached: catwoman-takes-down-3-flashes-rebirth-1-e1520496860214.jpg (1288x1980, 605K)

wow that is so OP it makes me disinterested in the character

Pleb. The more powerful a character is, the cooler.

He's obviously bluffing.

Zoom

Catwoman
Slade
crippling depression

Not necessarly in this order.

I've never been more impatient for an writer's entire work to be retconned than King's.

Unironically agree.
Consume years of fake deaths, no consequence storylines, and shallow "struggles" that heroes will always conquer- you just want to see the hero beat bad guys in the most grandiose, spectacular way possible because I as an audience already know the good guy will win in the end. So make them winning as cool as possible instead of feeding me "Uh oh, I don't know if they're gonna do it!!" crap.

The protagonist of any story who needs to beat Flash to continue the plot.

>wow that is so OP it makes me disinterested in the character
As obnoxious as that attosecond claim is what's always bothered me way more is his retarded smug face while saying that.

In context he isn't. Flash kept giving softball answers when Superman asked him about what he sees while running. Supes pressed him until the panel in OP happened.

is one of the reasons why people jumped on one punch man. all the other heroes can keep their "will they die?!" but when saitama shows up you just know 100% it's over and he's gonna win.

>what is PIS

Attached: 719872-00002[2].jpg (1240x1920, 371K)

Attached: 2935160-capture03_7.jpg (401x616, 97K)

King's writing is piss.

Ah, Rhino and Hulk. Two of my favorite speedsters.

Attached: gTDOZ.jpg (1280x1976, 644K)

don't know what point are you trying to make since Captain America's shield power is literally absorbing kinetic energy, not to mention it is made of the stronger alloy around.

I just realized that comics are stupid.

Hope you know Spider-Man isn't actually just a weak rando and that Cap's shield is tougher than adamantium.
Also what does this has to do with speed and reflexes?

Dr Fate

>Cap's shield is tougher than adamantium.

Nope. Adamantium > Vibranium.

Deadshot can hit him!

Cap's shield is not made of vibranium, you are confusing it with the MCU.
It is made by an alloy tougher than both.

I hope you realize that Captain made him flinch and bleed with his bare hands and that's he's technically not even Superhuman, and the adamantium alone is not enough to magically hurt everything no matter how strong you are, a baby can't hurt the hulk by hitting him with an adamantium/vibranium spoon

He was combo-ing Hulk with Spider-Man.
Also, going by that logic, a character using a sword couldn't hurt a character stronger than him just because he is stronger.

But most importantly, what does that has anything to do with speed and reflexes? If we want to talk about strenght and durability, then why Catwoman wasn't destroyed by touching the Flashes?

OPM

Attached: 1546989870109.jpg (1500x1125, 119K)

ITT: People only just discovering the depths of King's retardation.

>what is PIS
The majority of Batman's stories.

Popeye, obviously.

Sheldon Cooper.

literally anybody can beat the flash because, if this picture That I've seen around the internet since 2012 is supposed to be an accurate representation of his power, I've never seen it reflected in the comics. There are moments that have come close, but if he were always at that level of perception, I don't think we'd need a justice league.

Monica Rambeau

If Barry can heal faster due to his spedden metabolism then doesn't that mean he also ages faster?

did you know that she lead the avengers once?

Guy with a freeze ray.

>Freeze ray
Look at this fucking idiot.

Attached: 6B811113-549F-4C76-8A1D-718416CBF0D3.jpg (1027x1165, 267K)

>Jingle Bells, Batman smells
Pudding?

Attached: D4EC3275-D250-4611-8156-82595A786B5D.jpg (570x493, 20K)

so what? this means he's faster than Flash at triggering his gun?

Spider-Man.
Why? Because he's more popular so therefore the writer makes him win.

Attached: yes.jpg (575x313, 184K)

It means it's not a freeze ray, you fucking moron

but he still gets beaten by a slow fuck

Attached: 19DDB333-39E7-4AA9-A177-DC3FE07C3D78.jpg (750x905, 82K)

A slow fuck that actively counters his power set.

There’s a canon reason as to why Cold can hit Flash too.

Attached: A042919C-391B-43FC-931A-D0EA77F50F0D.png (618x958, 977K)

It's okay, comic books are retarded anyway, so of course your sat5uday morning villains need a way to beat the fastest (2nd fastest idc) man in the multiverse