He totally blew it

He totally blew it.

Attached: Dipper_und_Candy.png (640x359, 367K)

>pursuing some chink instead of a blue blooded bimbo in the making

I'm going to say Mabel dropped the ball. Candy tells Mabel and Grenda she has a crush on Dipper. Mabel never gave Dipper a heads up. Even if you look at Candy interaction with Dipper, it's like she assumed he knew about her crush.
Dipper was in the black about the whole crush thing when everything came crashing down.

In all honesty Dipper still could have played his cards right and gotten out of that situation. But that's not his strong suit.

He was never interested. It's like blaming all of the boys Mabel hit on for rejecting her.

Dipper did nothing wrong in this episode. All he said is he would contact the other girls. He didn't make out with them, didn't promise them a relationship. Dipper did nothing wrong

user Dipper is a white man, he is automatically in the wrong

Yeah, this episode had a really, really bad lesson. If you don't learn how to flirt and talk with girls growing up you're gonna have a really bad time trying to learn as an adult. Take it from me, an awkward weirdo.

Calm down judge jury

Attached: sketch-1559493825321.png (1080x1483, 1.15M)

Blew what?

Attached: pac226072.jpg (1628x2442, 1.32M)

This.

Attached: Padippica Sweet Punishment.png (1044x1192, 1.17M)

Nah, he a boy and they are painted as auto wrong. And girls forget the stuff boys have to do for that moment and Mable Pines took a walk in boys shoes.

When has that ever stopped trash shippers?

based

Taking the first step is already too far

Attached: not cool.jpg (680x1001, 67K)

Well in the Bible you can't even look at someone else if you're in a relationship. But again, Dipper was single ready to mingle, it's still very very hard to find that Dipper was in the wrong.

Attached: 350.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

>if you're in a relationship.
You can't even look at someone else, period.

imagine being such a slave to ejaculating that you can't even look at a person without thinking about fucking them

They didn't really have anything to screw up. Dipper just thought she was nice as a friend and Candy only liked the air of confidence he had for like ten minutes before calling him a wimp in the end.

Pacifica and Dip are the ones who ended up having chemistry that no one expected.

Attached: 1532570105458.jpg (640x1081, 111K)

Well there you go, Dipper a heathen. But girls shouldn't be so attractive to look at, clearly only one option for good Christian men.

Attached: 8a017ed0bd0693aeea83cdefefa00e8a.jpg (720x960, 55K)

....pretty eyes, though.

>LOLLLLLL
I laughed.

Attached: northwest_by_bunnyabsentia-dbflom5.png (784x1019, 190K)

Is sex really that good?

They shouldve banged once and been done with it.

Stop trolling,

My attraction grew for my wife.
We both fell in love because we both love dogs and found out there was something deeper.

Why didn't they just go all in on the message? We all know they were trying to do a "Don't be a playboy/pickup artist and hurt girls feeling" kind of thing, but it's like they chickened out at the last second while still wanting to go through with it. The message instead ended up being about how bitches are crazy and will go insane if they see you even talking to another girl.

If you feel strongly about that person and they feel strongly about you back.

This.

Because they don't really believe the message. They show that not caring about girls' feelings made Dipper so attractive, he even fallen out of friendzone he didn't know he was in.

Well, I suppose they do believe the message that you should be unattractive to women by respecting them, but that's a hard sell.

>the Wendy and Stan bonding episode wasn't good enough to make
>this episode somehow made it through production

Attached: fly.png (501x449, 429K)

I think Dana or Emmy put the twist to Hirsch's balls when he made this episode. You''d think racemixing would be right up his alley (plus, if they developed the monstermon connection, it would not even be that bad of a ship). However if its anything that makes white liberal feminists seethe its WMAF.

Attached: 1350075779915.png (1278x720, 755K)

>based haha poster

They'd seethe if you said that you don't date outside your race too.

Candy is so cute. I wanted them to make an episode tarring her.

But the episode punishes dipper for practicing talking to girls. If anything the moral would be the opposite that using girls as practice is taking advantage of them.

“Just be an awkward loser forever LOL” is what the show tells both the audience and dipper after he builds up a little confidence.

starring is what I meant to say.

>blue blooded
What, is Pacifica an alien or some shit?

Attached: 1440993073916.png (228x258, 53K)

It’s hard and a matter of expectations
For dipper he was just testing the waters seeing how far he can go with different girls, not really interested in them personally but casting a wide net and see who bites, which is more efficient with time and energy instead of awkwardly chasing the same girl without a clear answer
The girls usually believe that when a guy show interest in her it’s because SHE is special and if he shows interest in another girl it’s a betrayal on their part, remember rejection it’s terrible but men are supposed to learn how to deal with it

In this context it's used to refer to someone from a wealthy or aristocratic family.

I’d rather they made him gay than force Pabitchica on him or shit all over him for phone numbers.

...yeah man, that's what we both already said. Dipper did nothing wrong, it's a bad lesson.

But fucking them its the single best use of people, it’s so true that unfuckable people have a very hard time most of the time

What do you expect out of someone who lives in a place so backwards, Typhus and the Black Death are making a comeback?

Attached: Pacifica Aggressive.png (1000x707, 673K)

Dipper did nothing wrong!

Padippica FTW!!!

No the contrived retarded writing of the episode did that for him.

But didn't Hirsh end up with an Asian girl? Last time I saw him he was chilling with a hot Asian girl, and he left Dana high and dry.

No, she is a horseshoe crab

Attached: horseshoe-crab-blood.jpg (606x404, 75K)

Based

>Wanting to be like Hirsch

The episode is to sink CandyDip ship. Really it just makes Mystery at Northwest Manor better. It's funny Pacifica is really insecure around Dipper, but Dipper is pretty damn insecure by himself especially in this episode when he gets caught. Likewise Pacifica has a massive ego away from Dipper, I her being a bitch

The episode actually gave useful information to boys on how to attract girls but then ended it with "don't actually do that though, it's sexist".

Well, Dipper is a jew, his family is caused all the weirdness in the town, so it makes sense that he'd end up marrying the WASP's rich daughter. Chink would be a downgrade by comparison.

Attached: cash_money.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

The moral of "don't treat people like notches in your belt" is fine. It was just awkwardly executed because Dipper never actually committed to anyone or asked anyone out beyond a friendly surface exchange of numbers.

Women are attracted to men who are already wanted by other women. If he hadn't dropped his spaghetti and apologized like a wimp, they probably would have just saw him as a chad.

this

Attached: bawdy falls.png (3500x2500, 3.21M)

Like how incels seeth at white woman +non white male.

Based no choosing blonde blue eyed Aryan Gf

>Candy is not only socially retarded, but is just as shallowly boy crazy as Mabel which led her to be a total bitch when a rich, hot, cultured guy was interested in Grenda over her
>was around Dipper all summer, only crushes on him when he gets an ounce of charisma
>shits on him for the same reason that she suddenly likes him
If the show had better writing, this would be a salient point to show that sometimes the "quirky" kids are bullied and ostracized for a good reason, like being completely self-absorbed cunts.

Attached: db3.jpg (650x1425, 91K)

>kids shouldn't focus on romance
>Dippers crush on wendy
>Mabel's boyfriend of the week
>love god
>road trip

Did he realize that around 70% of the episodes have some form of romance?

>Mabel has pursued loads of boys
>How dare Dipper try and get girls!

Not just boys
>Take me with you

Attached: S1e1_mattress_salesman.png (1280x719, 978K)

It's called gravity falls stay out of love and shipping stuff and keep your eyes to mystery.

Super Rapey Pacifica is Best Pacifica.

Attached: 0de746c93873788acc74aaf16b69a571--diana-dors-jazz.jpg (736x552, 56K)

Friends with benefits

Attached: improvent_of_human_being_by_fallenjrblue-d5xjcm8.png (500x600, 116K)

Attached: 9763AE93-D562-40F0-B9C1-66417197BAFC.jpg (1999x2050, 715K)

>Super Rapey Pacifica is Best Pacifica.

It's not rape when a girl does it!

Attached: 1522960799201.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Attached: looking_on_the_bright_side.png (1024x771, 392K)

Attached: plantingapinetree.jpg (966x751, 703K)

Wish there was more art of Pacifica going all Pepe Le Pew for Dipper.

Attached: 1523722102720.jpg (617x511, 73K)

It's why Abraham had a side bitch wife and Solomon had like 900 or someshit

Mabel can overpower Dipper; is Pacifica able to do the same thing? Would Dipper be able to struggle out from underneath her?

Attached: Mabel bear hugs Dipper.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

There's some art like that, it's just kinda "meh" is all.

Attached: this_love_never_ends_by_wild_cobragirl-d8zmy48.jpg (1038x769, 141K)

Too girls are too pussy to be this bold

Attached: 24b0ae1786ae13e5f353d187b291d2af--mabel-pines-dipper-pines.jpg (540x409, 36K)

Unironically based

Attached: 8962cd0fe6a96afd44143a6e30fbad7021c70bed.jpg (1024x1024, 259K)

>Wish there was more art of Pacifica going all Pepe Le Pew for Dipper.

There's some femdom Pacifica-raping-Dipper art out there, but you can't post it on a blue board.

Attached: 1511158245459.png (868x1228, 503K)

This

Attached: Cropped Pacifica Dipper.png (656x477, 373K)

Best ship

make way for best ship

Attached: 01.png (566x472, 186K)

Aw.

Attached: 95287b702b9c922f2e300020132567cd49ddae9a.png (768x1024, 883K)

Dipper's jaw look like a chimp's in the last panel

Attached: 1521644220768-0.jpg (666x672, 126K)

I still like this ship, but better imo.

fpbp

Attached: 1459122153756.png (650x749, 311K)

I wish all the development she got in NMN hadn't got thrown in the garbage. Glad that it seems they pulled it out and dusted it off, at least for this comic.

What is with this modern trend of shows going out of their way to destroy entire ships. Like, what do these shows gain by ruining fanon? This episode was especially egregious because this ship was fucking dead and replaced with Dipcifica by the time it came out.

Attached: 1557661640260-1.jpg (518x344, 159K)

>Like, what do these shows gain by ruining fanon?
You realize these shows are not made to be catered to you, right?

...Gouging out their eyes?

Me specifically, no. But they ARE made to cater to their audience in general you fucking doofus. There's no reason to piss off large swaths of the fan base when they're the ones supporting it.

Well, where is it?

Is this a fan asking "Why do you hate fun?" to a show's creators?
After all the hating of fun done by fans! You must be a real fan! Show yourself out, this place is not for either of us.

Attached: 4 (You).png (1190x906, 178K)

He kissed Mermando several times. Maybe Mabel will make him constantly think of that kiss until he looks back fondly of it. From there, she could teach him how to be as boy crazy as her

Yes, exactly. It’s not just about winning, it’s about making sure the other side is eternally miserable. Human beings are petty and vindictive, if you hadn’t already noticed.

That was a prostitute

I still can't believe an episode this bad could possibly be written
>hey dipper you gotta get some confidence and talk to other girls!
>WTF DIPPER HOW DARE YOU GET SOME CONFIDENCE AND TALK TO OTHER GIRLS
All he even did was exchange email addresses, is that the Disney equivalent of fucking each other?

The line isn't that you can't, just that if/when you do, you're sinning. I think was using that line of logic in regards to a conversation about stoning people for adultery, but I'm no pastor so take that with a grain of salt.

That might have been what they were trying to go for, but it's still nonsense due to how harmless it is. They could've just shown him actually dating the girls if they wanted that message.

I wonder how it tastes

Good. Candy was fucking retarded.

If Mabel can control Dipper Pac 100% can
He's a bottom if people like it or not

Why does this comic fit EVERYTHING

No, but it's necessary to be a functional adult.

The comic was basically damage control; Hirsch addressing all the fuck ups that the cartoon didn't resolve or acknowledge before it ended.

Incels will say that episode is scripted

Based DP poster

SAUSA man, please!

Dipper sou uke?

Like this

Attached: now_kiss__by_the_fresh_knight-dagpoa5.jpg (1845x2149, 567K)

It took forever for me to realize that the balloons are upside down.

What do you need a top for, Mabel?

Attached: original (1).jpg (499x347, 53K)

Old Testament is not the New Testament. As far as teachings are concerned, Solomon was in the wrong. Hence why his kingdom fell apart after his reign.
Still, 700 wives and 300 concubines is quite a feat.

The not looking at someone is entirkey Jesus saying it's wrong to look at another man's wife and having sexual thoughts about her. It more a metaphor for all sinful thoughts, acted on or not, and not literally just looking at girls.

To say you then true, on rare exceptions, I prefer masturbate and play videogames than have sex. I do mostly for obligation.

>To say you then true

???

I still wish we could've gotten a bittersweet ending of Dipper staying and Mabel going home. Dipper was in his element with the weird wilderness and got to overcome a lot of personal issues and made a real connection with Stanford as a mentor/mentee relationship while on the flipside Mabel only made friends in Gravity Falls abd had no huge attachment that would probably make her feel incomplete away from the place.

Yes
Though with girl partners instead of guys

Attached: romantic_dinner_by_gokhan16-d8r9eci.png (2900x2600, 1.62M)

Finish it!

some extremely good taste on Yea Forums today

Attached: Pacifica & Dipper Kissing Color Swaps Chart.png (9464x5480, 2.75M)

That kind of art gives me life

what's with the Smash Bros palette swaps?

Attached: pacifica_asks_for_help.png (1023x575, 420K)

He didn't like her. He wasn't gonna enjoy it. Why pursue something like that?

>Incels will say that episode is scripted
very few cartoons are done improve style. It's a tremendous strain on the animators.

Improv

On some level this is Mabel raping both of them.

Gotta stop letting Mabel choose dates

Hey at least she isn't mind controlling them to be a couple and robbing them of their own mental will.

>what's with the Smash Bros palette swaps?
was made a while ago to show that Pacifica looks good in pretty much any color combination, notably all of them(excluding the blank one in the bottom right) are derived from characters in the show, can you guess who they all are?

Attached: Pacifica Color Swaps Chart.png (1408x2400, 262K)

Well yeah it's Mabel, she rapes both of them at least once a week

What is it? What is it?! Tell me what it is manlet!!!
What are your secrets!!!

Attached: Dkq1XBCX4Aol-kS.jpg (1200x1200, 562K)

like a bottle of sea water with dead sand crabs in it

>

Attached: pacifica_au_designs_by_minijen_db1l1jo.jpg (1250x1700, 258K)

necrobumper

>

Attached: tumblr_p32pgfNyzI1s54rr3o1_1280.png (1280x1532, 907K)

Friendly reminder that Candip was absolutely the least popular Gravity Falls ship when the show was airing and for years after.

Attached: 163d908d5b7dc045b2eaff58aedf19c5261cb8529aab4faf7432ebba66203b39.png (1176x588, 94K)

just a quick reminder that we'll never get a reveal as good as the author of the journals ever again, and alex hirsch's new show is just another "office workplace shenanigans" comedy like so many others

when done with someone that you share the love with, its the best thing in the world
at least that's what I've heard

>Billdip that high
>Dipcifica that low
What the fuck

>pinecest in second place
oh yeah

Coincidentally that most popular ships there are also the most cancerous ones. Really makes you think........................................

>least popular
lest you forget grendip

i finally got around to finishing this show. they come back next summer right? r-right?
also why the fuck does a ship of dipper and the crazy interdimensional demon even exist? i mean i know tumblr is retarded but that's next level retarded. nobody who isn't literally an insane person would like that.

Yes, she's a grunt

Attached: 170px-GruntBlood.jpg (170x186, 9K)

nope, shows over, next up is office space but Illuminati lizard men

i was just joking about the kids coming back to the town, more of the show would probably just fuck it up.

I would've been satisfied if Mabel left the fucking pig behind.

this or stan not regaining his memories all at once. show that the scrapbook is only working for tiny bits and pieces, so stanford takes his brother on the adventure to help him remember everything

Candy is the worst cute nerd girl in all of cartoons.
That VA really doesn't work as anyone other than BMO.

>show keeps getting new merchandise
>people keep talking about it like its still airing
>shit is deader than elvis and never coming back
explain this. especially the merchandise one

thanks god he did,candy is pure garbage,like the rest of that episode,plus he gotpacifica that is a lot better

They DO look cute together and they have chemistry.
Too bad Dipper isn't that good at it

Attached: Mabel.Pines.full.1210960.jpg (762x1000, 321K)

>no more loreposting
>no more jap gif slapping
>no more awesome theories
>no more fanfics
gone, like tears in the rain

I miss japslap the most.

Attached: gfg.png (606x900, 93K)

Those thread after the show ended of anons searching for the statue were true autism.

Are they old enough to get engaged?

>Pacifica working as a waiter could call Dipper "darling" or "honey" as part of the job and nobody could call her out on it
>she could pour coffee on him and get him to come change out of his stained clothes in the back
Clever girl.

Attached: MabelPacifica.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

White woman or vietkong

Hmmmmm....

>Dipper becoming boy crazy
That would be cool to see

Attached: adorkableMabel.png (675x1017, 213K)

Attached: mabel_by_turningtides-d92vtn0.png (913x1030, 375K)

Wait, fuck, this is canon?

It better be.

Attached: It torments me.png (911x1378, 2.22M)

yes, is from official comic.

The incels who draw this crap should really take a walk outside
Girls dont act like this irl

Yes, real women are shallow bitches. Bitches and whores!

Attached: Adachi.png (554x838, 209K)

“He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart”

― C.S. Lewis

The Wendy and Stan bonding episode was going to be the B plot of an episode but they couldn't find an A plot to go with it.

Let's hear about this episode.

Attached: Wendy sure can blow.jpg (1916x1076, 979K)

Good thing it's not real life.

Hirsh said in an interview that:
>Wendy would shoplift from Stan's store.
>Stan would catch her and be impressed with her skills.
>Stan would train Wendy and they'd go on a stealing spree.
>They'd rob a museum but get caught.
>Stan would take the fall for Wendy because she had her whole life ahead of her.

So the A plot would need to involve Dipper, Mabel, and possibly Soos doing something else. It would also need to be early in the series.

That would've been a good story. Oh well.

Sounds miles better than Roadside Attraction already.

Yeah but men are pigs tho?

They were pure bril, they were.

>this porn comic is unrealistic

Attached: 1557583822793.jpg (346x346, 18K)

>Billdip crushes the competion
Goddamn Fujos

>Pacifica spills hot coffee on Dipper to get him to change clothes with her
>He yelps in pain as it burns a bit
>Realizes he likes it

Attached: SeGgSM.png (1280x718, 304K)

Finally all those romantic candles will be put to good use!

the art is terrible too