How would the riders fare in the marvel/DC universes?

How would the riders fare in the marvel/DC universes?

Attached: ALL_BASE.png (1983x1284, 3.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

kamenriderguide.weebly.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'd induct Spider-Man, Ant-Man and Wasp into their crew and have wacky antics with them.

pretty good.

It'd be pretty cool. Their shadow organizations could interact with Marvel and DC's shadow organizations.

I think most of them would fare well in a street level setting, only a few would really be able to go too far beyond that. Agito, Gaim and Decade come to mind at people who could potentially deal with a more cosmic threat. It would be pretty wild to see them interacting with capes though.

I would be so down for that.
I always imagined Ant-Man and Drive getting a long really well for some reason.

All I know is that SHIN DAN KUROTO steals the fucking spotlight all day everyday.

Won't Fourze be the MOST cosmic hero though?

Attached: I've been waiting for you sensei.png (1277x720, 707K)

>still no main character female Rider
I thought Japan was super into waifus. The hell.

Goddamn, the almighty shitstorm when that eventually happens...

that begs the question, who has the more powerful ego, Dan Kuroto or DOOM?

Recommendations as to where I should start if I want to get into Kamen Rider?

Attached: D0xkUWaU4AAmpdY.jpg (2048x1429, 393K)

>I thought Japan was super into waifus. The hell.
That's for otaku focused franchise. Kamen Rider is a heavily merchandising focused franchise, but one that still has a large children audience that buy stuff like roleplay belts. Most boys wouldn't buy a girl's belt and pretend to be her.

We haven't even gotten an actual secondary female Rider yet, the only female riders have been movie characters or tertiary characters that use an existing belt just with a new item used for the transformation.

Start with DOUBLE (W). Skip Wizard and Ghost.

I want Ichigo and Steve teaming up to fight Shocker and Hydra

Attached: 512.jpg (800x1133, 447K)

you can pretty much start anywhere. the shows are almost completely unrelated. This guide gives a quick rundown.
Just pick a show that the premise sounds cool, and watch it. My personal recommendations would be:
Kabuto if you want good action and a MC who is a smug prick, but don't mind a weak story.
W if you want buddy cop fun.
Fourze if you want to watch a high school delinquent save the world with the power of friendship and space.

Then they can swap stories about how much they have personally suffered in their fight to defend justice

Thanks, homie. Based off of description and images alone, the first two 1970s ones and the 1980 Super-1 look the coolest.

Thank god for the internet.

>Not watching ALL the Heisei stuff
Come on now.

Attached: ZUrhpcL.jpg (1061x1199, 205K)

>Skipping series
>Not taking the Zi-O challenge
>Not even taking the Decade challenge
You're only cheating yourself

Attached: 1536206145618.jpg (827x900, 236K)

Red Locust can come too.

>Fourze Befriends the Universe
I'd read the shit out of it.

I imagine Ghost and Strange in supernatural antics, maybe Wizard and Zatanna dealing with magic invasions, but almost every rider follows very specific themes. The technological ones (almost all the heisei ones) would blend well, but you put game breakers as Decade, Gaim and Zi-O and things can escalate fast.

Fourze and The Legion of Super Heroes. I'd buy it.

C-Ch-C-CHEESE!

I'm still surprised why did W haven't a better role in Zi-O. Shotaro and Phillip are basically the Kuuga for the Heisei second gen.

Because Actors.

Akiko should have come back instead as Kamen Rider Skull and be the one lending the W Watch

Attached: D0C007D3-12A2-43CE-8E58-87AACBADAA75.gif (444x250, 2.82M)

They'd be stern anti-registration advocates, that's for sure.
Also AIM would be a branch of Shoker and Roxxon would be part of Foundation X.

Dan and Arcade have a twelve issues miniseries that's still to this day considered one of the all time masterpiece of comics.

That's what Precure is for.

Kabuto, Double, OOO, Fourze, Drive, Gaim, and Ex-Aid. Hibiki's an acquired taste and changes gears halfway through the season.

I now want her as Skull and have team-up adventures as a happily married couple with Accel

Shirakura (Zi-O's main producer who also produced the spring movies) always seemed to ignore W as anything special in his crossovers.

It was the winter movies, which generally were handled by other people aside from the initial Movie Wars 2010 and the recent Heisei Generations Forever, which seemed to consider W the beginning of a phase of his own. Note also how Foundation X was never featured in Shirakura's crossovers in spite of appearing from W and Fourze to Ex-Aid and Build.

> A literal who gives the W watch
> Apparently no one from Drive is appearing, because Geiz already have the watch

The other given watches were nice, since many previous main riders appearances. Still have mixed feelings about Kagami becoming Kabuto before give this week's watch, though.

Which heroes would each Showa era rider work best with? Which young heroes would look up to them the most?

Blade and Build are a must to watch too. Den-O is bonkers as fuck, but have its good moments. And FAIZ and Kiva are singular despite the...contrieved stories.

probably because it would come down to an ex-con and a detective working together. which has been a thing in media for since well before america

Rip Hunter's got his head in his hands wondering just how much the timesteam is now destroyed because of Zi-o

why not cable/bishop vs zi-o/gates? imagine cable/bishop forced to use the ziku-drivers while sougo and geiz strugle to deal with the huuge guns/pouches

Dan doesn't need any fancy artifacts and he doesn't feel a crippling need to overcompensate because of one man.

Why is Agito so based?

Attached: l7LpEc.jpg (300x422, 120K)

>As a human he could humiliate and ridicule any superior figure without even trying.
>As Agito he got the same people lusting for him.

Attached: 4D040B50-92DD-4293-A650-943AC6BCDA36.jpg (627x2048, 246K)

Kamala would be a huge Electro-Wave Human Tackle fangirl and base her super-hero identity around her instead of Carol. Bruce Wayne would go to Japan and beg V3 to teach him the arts of making an entrance during his training. Young Tony Stark created his first jetpack because he wanted to fly like Sky Rider. Amazon is the only man officially allowed to enter Themyscira, not because of his name, but because he befriended everyone on the island.

I bet it's all Decade's fault!

Attached: Apollo Geist.webm (640x480, 2.47M)

>Power level wise
Marvel they run the gamet from Spidey level to tipy-top. In DC they go from above Batman to Justice League.

The Avengers won't approve of some of them killing their monsters, especially some of the Showa guys, because they're actually more KILLING IS BADONG than JLA. Iron Man wanted to kill Supremor for being an evil genocidal dick and Steve divided the Avengers over it.

Meanwhile, Superman treated WILDCATS and Tommy with respect even knowing they were killers. He disagrees with their methods but understands that sometimes one is forced to take a life to save a life.

The Riders in general would get along more with DC than Marvel. Especially when the DC guys won't mind all the support organizations floating around while in Marvel they're going to be stepping on the toes of SHIELD and Gyrich.

Fourze was the fucking best.

> One and Two
Would work a neat team with Cap and Falcon. Also, Takeshi Hongo got old and fat and STILL can kick as many butts as Steve
> V3
Batman. Both become enraged and focused about destroy villains after their families were killed
> Riderman
Cyclops. Both grew out of their adoptive parents (Xavier to Cyclops, The Great Leader to Riderman) to be themselves. If anything, Riderman became a better person after severe bonds with his villain foster dad, while Scott became kinda an anti-hero after get out of Xavier's shadow
> Rider X
Iron Man, by having stories with A.I. and learn with hardships to be better humans (arguable)
> Amazon
With Black Panther. Dunno, both have a wild animal theme and constrast a lot, because Tchalla is the polite and rich, while Daisuke is basically Tarzan with superpowers.
> Stronger
Hal Jordan. Both are cocky and arrogant, it's like put another Guy with Hal, but Stronger is less self-centered
> Skyrider
Superman. Flying aside, both are genuinely nice guys and probably the easiest combo
> Super One
The astronaut. I'll give that one to Iron Fist, since Super One became a cyborg and after a martial artist, but I don't know more than that
> ZX
Serious, single minded and prone to use others to defeat his enemies? Damian would learn a thing or two. Actually, Damian could teach him, which says a lot
> Black/RX
Spider-man. Kotaro became a gloomy depressed man after be turned into a mutant, but mellows a little by the middle of Black, just to lose everything at the end, even if he won. RX is when his life becomes more bright, even if he gain new enemies. Kinda similar to Peter's life, but Kotaro can actually keep an actual job.
> Shin
Punisher. Lots and lots of corpses
> ZO
Black Widow. Both have a knack for act in secret and take the problem on their hands
> J
Wonder Woman. J is basically an avatar of the Mother Nature and Diana is literally part of the greek pantheon these days.