Cuntungo wants you to believe that this girl is gay

cuntungo wants you to believe that this girl is gay

Attached: S2E27_Jackie_Lynn_Thomas_tells_Marco_to_relax.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Star Vs was a shitty show even from season 1 let it go. Stop obsession over a show this shit because it was on Disney Channel and you are not capable of watching shows that aren't on Disney Channel or Cartoon Network

I would be absolutely unsurprised if she and Janna regularly fucked behind Marco's back.

burn in the sun cuntungo

she looks totally gay OP

>w-why did the writers make me gay, it's not true ! I'm not a dyke, I love boys, BOYS ! Why did they do this to me, what did I do to deserve this ??

Attached: tumblr_oh005imJhi1sis7hho4_250.gif (177x177, 482K)

I could believe it. I feel like Janna has got a way with her tongue and Jackie is easy to be swayed.

Attached: 4726975B-FD1A-4193-ABEE-D66FDBC73FD3.jpg (400x299, 24K)

Yeah I can believe that

Attached: 1555039539536.jpg (960x722, 58K)

> “Jackie dates girls now, believe it!”

Attached: BAE64D68-BFC3-4F91-8087-5A726732070B.png (730x825, 210K)

Marco was such a bad boyfriend that he turned Jackie gay.

Only because Marco never plopped some steamy Latin glop in her.

Remember when people thought she was a mermaid?
Good times.

Attached: tumblr_otip83S2XK1vauhlko1_1280.png (700x891, 246K)

Because you mock starco!

>french people are not being represented as black hijab wearing lesbians
I don't like France but a bit cruel desu

why do cartoons always have lesbian pairings or flamboyant gays but never have cool gay guys that don't make their sexuality their entire personality

Because gay men are actually respectful of their audience and don't shove in homosexuality just for their ego

only dykes do this

*experimenting

you just have confirmation bias and a bad habit of only checking out cartoons discussed here or advertised on tv

Well there's not many left then.

>being so boring as a person that you use your sexuality to make yourself feel special.

Attached: IMG_1065.png (706x784, 39K)

Because the people behind this sort of crap are Californians.

wrong, she wants you to believe that that girl is Bi

Cotugno wasn't even the director on the episode that gave her a girlfriend and Star vs isn't a show that has non-head directors in the writers room (or else she would've gotten story by credit)

You think they don't know that user? Sabrina is just a scapegoat to pin all the show's problems at.

Attached: 1559493877522.png (1467x1080, 674K)

plus a lot of the head people on season 2 (the season that people regard as the best) were still on the show during season 4. Sure Volpe was gone, but just like Cotugno he was merely a non-head director, and had no input on episodes he didn't direct

I wouldn't even be mad if they paired her with Janna or another hot cool chick, but they gave her a dumpy girlfriend who wasn't even endearing so she should've just stayed with boys all along.

The rage of Jackie moving on to another guy would be so huge that even the genocide and the cleaved worlds would be ignored. All the threads since Jackie's boyfriend episode would be NTR jokes, even worse if Jackie's boyfriend happen to be black. It'd be a collective psychotic breakdown. At least people can dismiss the lesbo shit thanks to Cotugno faggotry and Jackie's girlfriend looking like discount Marco but a fully functional boyfriend would be too much for the "nice guys" on Yea Forums

Attached: Erased.jpg (600x338, 27K)