What would you fix

What would you fix

Attached: FC16C906-86F7-48DE-92A7-99262C263B48.jpg (1494x870, 678K)

Add Netflix/Runaways/Cloak & Dagger Characters.

Add back the three act structure they had planned for the final battle.

Replace everything Carol did with Guardians/Nebula

Include the extended final battle sequence with more team ups/reunions

Have real Hulk come back or let professor hulk actually fight

Have Thor get ripped again at the final battle

Considering how it turned out, I know that 99% of this thread is going to be ideas that will make it worse.

Oh I forgot, have Fury show up with the helicarrier to battle Thanos ship in the final battle

>fix
I'd just add more small scenes of different character pairings and interactions because that's literally the reason I watch these. Action's fine but I just want to know "hey what would Rocket Raccoon and Peter Parker talk about if you put them together for two minutes?"

No Time Travel.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

What Comics, Movies, Series, Cartoons, ETC recommend for someone who hates disney, hates marvel, hates star wars, hates lucasfilm, hates Fox, hates pixar, and hates the MCU?

Remove the time travel bullshit, let the avengers arrive before Thanos destroys the stones in the farm, have a battle on that planet but beacuse some shit Thanos manages to escapes, the avengers at least recover the stones and they undo the snap and then the movie becomes the search for Thanos

>give Carol access to the quantum bracelets
>let her be louder and more aggressive
>whenever she's not on screen, all of the Avengers should ask "Where's Carol?"

Attached: Poochie.jpg (522x381, 20K)

Everything DC? Start with Batman the Animated Series, Superman the Animated Series and then Justice League. Green Lantern the Animated Series is stellar too. I like cosmic adventures, so it's great for me. You could also watch Voltron for fun, don't engage with the fandom.

I forgot, watch Batman Beyond.

I like that. Better than their plot where 2014 Thanos is more overpowered than 2018 Thanos in IW.

Let Hulk get a few hits in on Thanos in the final fight.

A smarter hulk who was still as high-powered as before would have been excellent.

Not make it
Infinity War was a better ending

id add a post credit scene to avengers: infinity war
>its the xavier mansion and then then and we just see the dust fly into the air
fast forward to Avengers: Endgame
>the x-men appear in the portals

or we have a shot of the nyc skyline and the camera pans pasta building and all we see is the name of the building which reads -Axter and the camera keeps panning

DC Comics.

This.
The best thing about captain marvel was her chemistry with Nick fury. Without him she's fucking boring.

More Ant-Man

Everyone takes a stone from the glove and they destroy Thanos's army like GotG 1 did with Ronan.
Tragic hero stuff is kind of boring.

Thanos's death was a reality stone illusion, so we can delete the retarded Nebula wi-fi thing
Hawkeye actually sacrifices Nat, instead of just watching her die and getting the stone anyway
Nat is the one who finds the quantum van and releases Scott
Tony snaps and resets the world 5 years but keeps Morgan alive
Hulk doesn't appear until Clint gets back from Vormir. Banner is so overtaken by rage/pain/regret that Hulk basically has no choice but to come out. Thor or whoever is about to do the snap before Hulk explodes through the wall, puts on the gauntlet, says "HULK WINS" and snaps, undoing the first one. Bonus points; he blames Clint for her death and we get the Immortal Hulk/Hawkeye hatred.
Tony actually follows through on the whole broken, damaged lunatic thing he was threatening to do in the opening scene.
Black Panther isn't the first to appear out of the portals, but Bucky and Sam.
Rocket is a mess for the whole movie and openly weeps when the Guardians return.

>Hawkeye actually sacrifices Nat
Too dark

All he has to do is open his hand.
It would have been nice if they followed through with him killing civies and that stupid "I think we both know who has to die" thing was fake-out and he immediately chucks her off because he's a fucked up monster man now, but whatever.
Also Nat comes back at the end when Steve goes back to put the stones back, becase they made up that rule that she couldn't come back and it's retarded

More Strange

Remove Manvers.
Add Daredevil to the final battle.

I'd have thrown the Netflix & AOS bunch in the last fight scene. Other than that, not much. I don't fixate on this shit like some of you do, because I've been laid.

Jesus, it's a good thing nobody will ever let you near any kind of creative project. You have no idea what a character is.

Maybe I'm a bit biased since Neb is my favorite character, but whatever.
Have a fight on 2014 Morag between Star-Lord, War Machine and Nebula. While WM and Neb are making fun of him, he manages to get the jump and them, and the battle damages their time/space GPS things. They're abducted and meet Gamora on board, and once Thanos travels to 2023 the three of them destroy the ship from the inside. Then maybe, as the ship is blowing up, Carol swoops in and rescues them to safety.
WM, Gam and Neb didn't get to do anything important in the final battle, so this would give them something to contribute.
Also Rocket and Nebula should have spoken to each other at some point. They were partners for five years, but they never say a word to each other through the whole movie. They hold hands, but that's it. He definitely should have noticed something was off about evil Nebula.

Have Vision's sacrifice have some actual meaning, or at least be mentioned.

That would have been fun, even just having them in the background of the greater shot.

He never killed cities
He explicitly only murdered criminals and yakuza and shit

"You took everything from me."
*Witch proceeds to man-mode Thanos solo in her rage*
I'd say his sacrifice still did some work. She was instrumental to Thanos getting desperate.

Have Tony return to Earth not starved so he can join the Avengers to go kill Thanos. Move Tony's anger speech towards Steve after they kill Thanos, find the Stones destroyed and no way of fixing the Snap. Farm scene stays the same.
Shorten the post time-skip scenes. Shave a bit off Professor Hulk's introduction, and Thor and Tony's reintroduction, cut some of the time travel jokes while they test on Scott. Shorten Clint's samurai intro and his time travel test scene. Allocate that time to more hijinks during the Time Travel Heist and final battle.
I couldn't care less if it was Nat or Clint who died, but if Nat was gonna be the one to die, she should've be accompanied by Hulk. Let them hint there's a chance their romance can be rekindled, but when it's time sacrifice, Nat has to do it because Hulk could survive the fall(Works better visually too, they were paralleling the shots from the IW Vormir scene and it look fucking silly putting a human in shots meant for a Titan. At least Hulk can take up the frame how Thanos did). If you want Clint to die, scene could be the same, he just takes the fall in the end.
Have Captain Marvel actually there for the heist so we can actually spend time with her in this movie, let her accompany Rhodey and Nebula to get the Power Stone, exchange banter. (In the climax battle, have her holding back the Black Order all at once at the start, when Thanos orders air raid, she can go and smash it apart like in her original entrance.)
Extend the climax battle by 5 minutes atleast. Let Sam and Bucky be the first to appear from portals. Get Nebula to carry the gauntlet instead of Carol. Have more character interactions and conversations, they're the best part of these movies, let Guardians talk to the Avengers they hadn't met yet, stuff like that.
At the end, have Hulk say some line like "Weird, the machine's warmed up", something to hint Steve planned to come back an old man and the movie didn't break its own time travel rules last second.

>Have Captain Marvel actually there for the heist so we can actually spend time with her in this movie
Carol Corps pls go and stay go

Also remove the contrived wi-fi enabled Nebula shit. Just have them get captured by the Kree who were right on Quill’s tail. Then she gets her memories read on the ship

Nothing. If was great the way it was.

>and then the movie becomes the search for Thanos
Wait, what? Why? What sort of climax would that even build towards?

Well, they are called THE AVENGERS

Why didn't Ghost Rider portal into the fight?

Thor is the one on the murder rampage
Hawkeye is the boomer

remove time heist, just have time stone and use it to go back to key moment and stop thanos.

I suspect the rules of the time stone are a bit fucky, Strange used it to reverse time only by a few minutes at a time in his movie iirc, the only long time usage was bringing back the ripped out book page I think Not sure it's able to send a person through longer periods of time without adding the power stone or I guess space stone for moving through space-time. And I doubt they could do that without exploding.

>no fat Thor
Just make him a drunk irresponsible party god like Thor 1 with Thanos' head mounted over his throne
>no time travel
Have them travel to alternate realities. Just different 'What if...' scenarios. Maybe stuff like Spider-Man was on Cap's side, Tony became a war monger after leaving the cave, and Steve not having to go in the ice
>no Steve leaving
Instead when he sees what if life could've been he just passes the mantles and rides off to get some of that life Tony was talking about.
>give Tony an actual reason to snap
The Avengers were winning and they just needed to play keep away. Thanos could bring previous movie villains in to actually distract the more powerful Avengers instead of just hand waving them. Dormammu would be a better distraction for Strange than spinning water

Oh look, another retard who doesn't understand how the movie's time travel laws work.
Changing any event in the past such as the Snap just creates a new alternate timeline branching off from that point and does not affect the present main timeline which you traveled from.

Not if they used the time stone. It's shown that if you use it's time travel abilities you can change a moment from happening. This is shown with Thanos bringing back Vision, Strange messing with the apple, bringing a ripped page of a book back, and the entire way he beat Dormammu.

A oner like in Avengers where every single character of note passes the gauntlet across the battlefield.

Still doesn't work. The only way you could use the Time Stone in a way that would affect the present would be to turn back *all of reality* through time to that one moment.

Ok, but why not?

no god no. I don't want to see shitty versions of characters I like be deemed canon.

why? why should we validate a terrible incarnation of Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Punisher etc. into the movies, when Fiege could reboot and do it right?

Peggy is topless in the final scene.

I fix Captain Marvel. There. Can I get my check now?

not a fix per-se, but have Jarvis auto-download himself into the ironman suit in 2012

Delete the movie and leave Infinity War as the finale

Go to bed Snyder.

Have Nick Fury and the remnants of Shield join the final battle in the Helicarrier to represent non-supers humanity.

Just completely delete every scene with Captain Marvel. What a waste of screen time she was.

I liked what little screen time she had. She's cute, blonde Superman. Is her solo movie worth pirating?

They really should've saved CM for phase 4. Or introduced her way earlier. She stuck out like a sore thumb in Endgame.

It's about on par with Thor: The Dark World.

Agreed

>I'm not going to help because other planets have problems despite the fact you guys are directly dealing with undoing the snap, because the writers realised they had written themselves into a corner by making me so powerful and I'd make everything look stupid and irrelevant

>Clint dies instead of Natasha as punishment for his white trash haircute and tattoos
>or at the very least make Natasha's death have more impact than Steve shedding one (1) tear and give her a proper funeral
>Nebula or Gamora kills or harms Thanos because that would be more cathartic than when Thor did it
>Fury and Carol interact at some point
>Thor doesn't completely ignores and forgets that Loki was important to him
>no stupid ending with Steve going back to the past because that's most likely one of the reasons why Agent Carter was canceled and I wanted to see more of Peggy, Howard and Jarvis' crazy espionage adventures
>Tony and Steve actually explicitly apologize to each other on screen instead of having these weird not-ex-boyfriends arguments that are swiped under the rug with a "do you trust me/I do"
>Carol actually doing something with the main team instead of fucking off after saving Tony from starvation and a lack of oxygen
That's all I can think of right now. If I were to be less realistic I'd say have Tony and Steve make out on-screen or Howard played by Dominic Cooper but we all know that's just not possible.

Attached: D5wvGY4UUAEPsuk.jpg (583x387, 54K)

Most scenes involving her old pilot buddy drags the movie down a bit. There are a couple of scenes where the CG is kinda bad but there aren't a lot of them. Larson is kinda flat in every way imaginable, and is basically carried by everyone else in the movie. Those are my biggest gripes though, and I don't really regret watching it. If you enjoyed most of the other Marvel films, you'll probably like this one as well.

Let Clint die instead of Nat
Embiggen the final battle so characters like Hulk and Wat Machine actually do shit
Those are really my biggest complaints

>Have them travel to alternate realities.
It's literally what they do!
Did you watch the movie?

Attached: I wonder.jpg (337x290, 56K)

Remove the girl power scene. You know the one. Not even a huge anti-SJW, but that was just dumb.

Keep Thor as the king of New Asgaard. Seriously, Valkyrie was gonna sell Thor as a slave. That's pretty irredeemable. Also, fudge the Guardians of the Galaxy, they're what I imagine Yea Forums means when they refer to anything as "Reddit."

Keep Gamora dead.

>Remove the girl power scene. You know the one. Not even a huge anti-SJW, but that was just dumb.
No, it was cool. I liked it.

>Seriously, Valkyrie was gonna sell Thor as a slave. That's pretty irredeemable
I don't know how you can come to that conclusion when Thor started a war in his first movie because he was a manchild and Loki in general.

fry.jpg

This except for one part. When Captain Marvel flew through Thanos' ship, it should have been Rhodey coming out of the rubble, locking down his suit, and firing the proton cannon for the first and only time in the series, decimating the fucking thing in one shot.

No, it was shit. I hated it.

>Scene were they travel to Thanos' garden remains the same
>But, after decapitating Thanos the Avengers leave, the camera lingers as Thanos' corpse fades into red mist
>Thanos reveals himself to still be alive after tricking the Avengers
>However, he is even worse off than we thought, just using the Reality stone for the trick took great effort
>He wishes to destroy the stones, but cannot do so as he is too weakened and fears the power of the Stones
>Up steps a figure from the shadows: Maw, who has survived, agrees to help Thanos destroy the stones, and does so like Wanda did
>5 years later, Thanos has recovered and still tends to his farm, when Maw tells him he senses the power of the stones again after the Avengers complete the time heist (Without alerting 2014 Thanos)
>Thanos gathers his forces, ready to wield the stones again and end this all, and travels to Earth
>Ending plays out as it does in the film.
Also no fat Thor

Rework the final act to allow Nebula to be the one who volunteers to undo the snap. Using the gauntlet destroys her arm, but her modifications have left her body tough enough to survive the process. Not only would that give her a much needed win, but that way Thanos' abuse would have directly contributed to his life's work being undone.
Banner instead gets his rematch with Thanos, and driven by his anger over Nat's death lets the Hulk take control. This time Thanos survives only because he manages to get his hands on the gauntlet to teleport Hulk away.

The russos > all of you

Make it one 3-hour movie.

We literally had the same fucking scene when all the characters were introduced after Sam said "on your left." The GURL POWAH scene was the same shit repeated with half the cast missing.

Nothing. The movie is a masterpiece. Change nothing

Fuck you. It was badass. Take your insecurities somewhere else if you don't like it

thanos wins again

But Gamora IS dead, the one we see alive is another Gamora.

I'd change a couple LITTLE things:
Captain America would have said "Avengers Assemble" loud enough so that anybody could hear it, instead of fucking whispering it.
They wouldn't show Mjolnir being lifted up before it bounced off Thanos's head. It would just be BONK and then Cap has it.

>separate Hulk and Banner into two characters, referencing Bruce's arc from Avengers 1 where Tony persuades Bruce that he and Hulk are both separate people and both are worthy of existing
>Nebula hangs out at the Lakehouse and acts like a cool aunt
>Cap and Iron Man wield the stones together, they both die in a blaze of glory
>Hawkeye dies instead of Natasha
>Carol sexually bullies more characters
>Tony has rollerblades

Attached: rollerblades.jpg (584x1304, 176K)

Stuff that bothered me

Fat Thor, fine as visual gag for a minute but have him slim up when he magics up his beard and stuff.

Thanos sword cutting up caps shield doesn't make any damn sense, and it implies this dumb sword that easily gets ripped apart by other avengers is somehow tougher than the shield. Either have thanos throw it away or have him destroy it with his bare hands.

I would give strange something more relevant to do after he transports everyone there. He is holding back a wave that would cause like an inch or two of water to form on the ground at most. He is literally doing nothing the entire fight.

I would also want the girl power scene to be less obtrusive. Maybe instead of having them all line up for no reason at first you just show girl after girl doing their thing, it accomplishes the same thing but doesn't mesh as poorly.

Fat Thor worked for me because I found it was supposed to be sad and depressing instead of a gag.

>>Cap and Iron Man wield the stones together, they both die in a blaze of glory
They should also fuck in the afterlife.

Tony's broodiness levels are too high, Cap will never be able to give him enough afterlife babies.

Attached: 58721834_2133182330134912_1711832576652428019_n.jpg (640x640, 76K)

You know what I mean. The whole "obstacle" over rebuilding their relationship will be waved away in a single movie , anyway.

This
Throw in auntie Nat as well and give Tony the proton cannon too

Attached: IMG_20180902_145649[1].jpg (969x493, 189K)