Well Yea Forums?

Well Yea Forums?

Attached: FVg9oYd.png (1125x1208, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mShcUbxHlzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck.

I'm sure Captain Marvel is more saintly than Jesus Christ "according to Brie Larson."
She's not a writer, she's an actress, and even that's debatable.

She can't, my word matters more than hers.

Yeah no, she's got way too many issues.

Ya know, I’m starting to think she doesn’t read comics.

>according to the actress, not the screen writer or anyone involved in the creative process

ok, so it's fucking nothing. Faggots ITT will still REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as if it matters

I think you might be right user.

Not really.
Movie Carol is so 1 dimensional, it would be weird if she couldn't lift it.

Doubt she could life his "hammer"

Brie Larson is a jackass though so it doesn't mean much

If Steve can lift it, Carol definitely can.
Also
>December 12th, 2018

Unless worthiness is defined by likability, it's hard to draw a line of "worthy" that includes Thor 1 Thor and excludes Movie Carol.

Don't forget needing to include steve.

Pretty much Brie is saying Captain Marvel lifts Thor, "Hammer" as in penis. Shipmates yet?

I could see it, she’s kind of a warrior

Who can get mad at this? Its downright fucking adorable.

Attached: 3C38B962-89BA-4E5A-B90A-C8BE4413B96F.jpg (594x346, 44K)

But Brie Larson is retarded, so who cares what she thinks? She can't even act, and that's her literal job.

She sounds JK Rowling if JK didn't had any creative power

Why do you care?

Steve is inarguably worthier by any meaningful metric by Endgame than Thor 1 Thor and especially Endgame Thor.

She's such a clown. it's actually kind of endearing by this point.

I wonder how many things she'll say Carol can do by the end of her contract.

Why would I trust the word of a cunt that wrote this garbage?

Attached: brie_cheese.jpg (1012x569, 114K)

She can't

This was almost 6 months ago. Get over it.

She didn't write it, though.
Also it was pretty good.

No, it was not.

youtube.com/watch?v=mShcUbxHlzc

Yes, it was.

>"THIS ISN'T A VACUUM FOR YOUR HOUSE!
>IT'S A VACUUM FOR YOUR SOUL!

No it wasn't. Carol was deeply unlikeable and the movie couldn't even manage Thor 2 levels of excitement. The gender inequality themes didn't help either.

I feel like its a publicity stunt

>"I'm better than all of you. I am the leader of the Avengers. I-"
>Thor knocks her down and puts the hammer on her stomach
>she's not worthy
>she can't get up
>the other avengers bugger off to fight the bad guys while Carol regrets everything

According to random CG animator #2, he can also lift Thor's hammer! Amazing how that works.

According to costume designer #5, they too can also lift Thor's hammer. Shocking!

Best bit of all: Brie Larson is thoroughly unworthy and cannot lift Thor's hammer. Lovely irony regardless.

I refuse to believe someone who respods with "I've got better things to do" to the request of fighting the one who erased 50% of life in the universe can lift the hammer.
If she can then I guess anyone here can too.

Attached: 1559197028482.jpg (403x327, 41K)

t. never watched the movie

EVERY woman can lift it! Is she implying women are unworthy?

Attached: 1477384832506.gif (640x360, 439K)

yasss queen!

Worthiness to wield Mjolnir isn't simply decided by morality or sainthood, it's decided by worthiness to be King of Asgard. From what we've seen so far, Carol Danvers is kinda bitchy and pretentious (although I'm sure most of that comes from Brie Larson's ineptitude in the role) and has no ties to Asgard whatsoever. Thor 1 Thor seemed to be unworthy of the hammer characterwise, but he's also the son of Odin so he has that innate tie to Asgard that Carol Danvers does not.

She's the one who gets the Avengers to go kill Thanos, user. Did you even watch the movie?

>Also it was pretty good.

Attached: max lord seen some serious shit.jpg (278x352, 39K)

It's not "worthiness to be king of Asgard". It's "worthy". That's always been poorly defined, probably intentionally. The MCU and comics are separate, but Awesome Android once mimicked Thor's "godliness", suddenly being able to wield Mjolnir- but then he promptly fucked off instead of continuing the fight.
So what you're looking for is godliness, but not necessarily power.
So it's probably the will to use the power without the internal conflicts that plague the other avengers along with a certain lack of desire for power (Thor doesn't desire power; he has it, and assumes he'll get it by birthright) Being a one dimensional dumbass isn't a disqualifier; it's ideal.

Bitchy isn't a problem; Thor 1 Thor is a juvenile, bragging cunt.

Original Mjolnir didn't have worthiness enchantment. If was only after Thor acted like a murderous cunt that Odin decided to place a worthiness enchantment on Mjolnir. Hela of all people once wielded Mjolnir and she was even more of a murderous cunt than Thor in Thor 1 was.

Ree etc.

Okay?
That doesn't really interface with the facts that dude's "worthiness to be king of Asgard" doesn't have a comics basis and that the differences between Thor 1 Thor and MCU carol other than charm are pretty hard to slide a piece of paper between.

Good thing she is not in charge.

The irony being that statement probably proves she can't.

No, sadists aren't worthy, especially not if they're incest sluts.

Attached: sadist carol.jpg (800x1238, 329K)

>Brie Larson says
Jesus Christ Brie Larson says literally anything to make herself feel better about herself. God how terrible must her self esteem be if she has to constantly has to bolster the fictional character she plays?

Didn't she also say she could beat Superman?

I tell you hwat, when Marvel miscasts a character they do it fucking astoundingly badly. Brie Larson being included into the franchise was a mistake.

I doubt Brie even undsrstands why its special to be able to lift Thor's hammer. She's just probably thinking "I'm stronk woman and Captain Marvel is super stronk woman" without even thinking about what qualifies a character as worthy.

No user you can't say that, it's sexist!

>Nobody had an issue with Black Widow or Scarlet Witch
>Nobody had an issue with Gamora, Mantis or Nebula
>Nobody had an issue with Pepper Potts who is by all accounts a strong character just for having to deal with Tony's shit at all times
>People say they don't like Brie Larson and by extension Captain Marvel because of Brie Larson poisoning the well
>REEEEE SEXIST PIGS YOU JUST HATE WAMMIN

Attached: Brie Larson.png (570x493, 332K)

She has such a big ego it's almost tangible. that's the exact problem that made Thor unworthy in Thor 1

>hey guys did you know that Captain Marvel can also defeat Shuma Gorath in his own dimention
>we probably never going to see that, but please trust me guys

haha no

Well yeah, thor likes her. So why not?

This. Stupid thread.

I don't know Steve wouldn't break a mans arm and steal a motorcycle because he was told to smile.

Are you really trying this hard for (you)s?

Who should we get to play the depressed, artsy loser who is having trouble finding their way in the world?

Oh right, the SoCal chick that looks like her parents own a vineyard.

>Brie Larson reportedly told jouranlists that Captain Marvel could defeat god
Brie Larson likely is projecting her own insecurities onto Captain Marvel. It's why she got so pissy when Chris Hemsworth said that Captain Marvel wasn't that powerful.

I can only scratch the surface of the comprehensible idea that someone out there pissed Chris Hemsworth off so much that he actively dislikes them. Brie Larson somehow managed that, and she did it with Don Cheadle too.

No she didn't. Stop being autistic.

surprised no one pointed out that her fungus has a side effect that giver her extra power.

Attached: brie larson fungus give power.jpg (700x700, 38K)

I always assumed this is the result of poorly applied fake nails. The gross shit is excess adhesive.

At this point everyone in the MCU can lift Thor’s hammer

She talks a lot of shit.
Carol isn't even worthy in the comics let alone here.

She says a lot of weird stuff

>Said by someone not Odin
She's a bratty cunt, we've known that for a long time now

He lost the ability to use it in 1 until near the end when he became a better person taht was worthy.

This, if you ask Brie any "Can Captain Marvel can do ___ feat" type of question she's obviously going to say yes.

Also actors say all type of shit about their characters that writers and directors don't agree with, it doesn't matter.

Didn't know Captain Marvel was both an avatar of the grey and of the rot.

>number 15

Oh, fuck off.

Skrulls are ONE race.
And actually if you do the math Garmoa's race probably got genocided while Carol was off helping the Skrulls.
So I guess not all green lives are equal.

>December 12th, 2018
You're just looking for things to be mad about at this point

Carol does have basically the same personality as pre-Ragnarok Thor; doesn't seem wholly implausible to me.