Mvc

War Machine
Retains his shoulder cannon moves only with different command (qcf± lp for low and qcf ± hp for high), flight and War Destroyer hyper (qcb+pp) but otherwise has an entirely different moveset from Iron Man.
A flake cannon (qcb+p) to shut down air dashers.
QCF+K has him firiing a minigun

QCP + PP fires all missiles and miniguns at the opponent.
QCF+ KK fires a flashbang grenade at his opponent and they try to recover their sight they see War Machine in his "War Tank” mode from Greg Pak’s run and he overwhelms his goes with an overkill of ordnance

Attached: c4bb4ac4-839e-42f1-8a89-7896398a2867.jpg (720x540, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anJOQs5_-vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Beautiful head, all of it's great

New hyper move would be Denjin Hadoken (QCB + PP) and would work similarly to Doom’s Electric Cage and M.Bison Psycho Explosion from MvC2

Attached: ryu.jpg (675x1032, 120K)

Groot’s moveset would be the inverse of Rocket’s
One example would be an attack (qcf ±p) that uproots the ground and attack the foe. DP+P would have Groot stretch his arm out and hit his opponent similar to G’s G Rage

Attached: apib3v2eh__63293.1461315678.jpg (588x1280, 158K)

Moveset would be an amalgam of past game including his kicks for ssf II Turbo. However all his 3 specials are now fire-based.
Retain his Shoryureppa and Shinryuken hypers
Lvl3 hyper is now Guren Enjinkyaku

Attached: 12_sfxtekken11.jpg (1404x1600, 244K)

Would play between a between Dhalsim and Victor if anyone can think any moves for feel free to post.

Attached: _101542242_msmarvel_marvel.jpg (660x371, 29K)

I like this a lot. Make War Machine different from Iron Man or at least a semi-clone.

My idea for Ryu was for him to have MvC1-style permanent installs, except for basically being Ken and Akuma, he could permanently power up into either Hado Kakusei or Evil Ryu, giving him different abilities depending on the transformation. In Hado Kakusei, he could gain a counter super that activates frame 1. In Evil Ryu mode, he could get moves associated with that character, maybe stronger OTGs, etc.

Bump to keep this going.
youtube.com/watch?v=anJOQs5_-vo

Karin was originally meant to debut in MSH vs SF. Return her Guren Ken as part of her Vs. moveset. Mujin Kyaku (DP+K) launches on 2nd hit. Yasha Gaeshi is RDP + K (LK is for low. HK is high) Hokojutsy Seppo give her 2-hit armor. Tenko launches opponent. Orochi wallbounces foes.
Shinpikaibyaku and Kou’Ou Ken return as hypers.
Lv.3 Hyper is her Hadoroshi Hasha no Kata

Attached: Karinclean.png (718x721, 668K)

Moveset now in different commands
New Move: Panther Dagger (hold P then release)

Attached: black_panther.0.jpg (1200x800, 301K)

Moveset and appearance reworked to DMC V

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

This is comics adjacent, but this is a wholly video game discussion.
I know Yea Forums is toxic trash, but this isn't comics discussion. This is fighting game mechanics conversation.

I like this. I was thinking maybe he could have a command normal that neutralizes projectiles since his claws are made of Vibranium and all.

On that note, I'd like Klaw to be made playable as well, maybe make him a zoner-type.

Attached: kissclipart-ulysses-klaw-marvel-clipart-klaw-clint-barton-blac-68c15fc82d1b8e3c.jpg (900x960, 165K)

New Move
Kunai toss: F+LP
Damage is random

Attached: 285790-strider_namco.jpg (685x960, 37K)

Taskmaster’s specials and hypers are assigned to new commands
Lv3 Final Task
Taskmaster acquires Captain America's Final Justice hyper only he adds his own brutal style with his sword and shield. Bashing and slashing before throwing and driving the opponent into the ground

Attached: o9g0jb9gkk0xyapzqoky.jpg (620x470, 50K)

Easter eggs include costume colors and alternate costume referencing past comic events and games
Unique vs dialogue trees. No conversation is the same!

I like this except for:

>Taskmaster’s specials and hypers are assigned to new commands

But also give him a new move taken from Black Panther. Seems appropriate.

MegaMan gets a rehaul to match his recent games though he retains Mega Upper and Mega Buster.(now can be held by any punch button and released)
Laser Trident, Chill Spike, Pile Driver (command normal can be used in the ground or air) Jewel Satellite, Rebound Striker, and Chain Blast
New hyper moves would involve Double Gear.

Attached: MM11-MegaMan.png (350x455, 63K)

Wolverine
New attack would be an attack throw that makes Wolvy lunges at his foes and stab and slash them with claws. Can be blocked but cannot be countered.

Attached: Wolverine-Marvel-Comics-Logan-X-Men-Howlett.jpg (500x1062, 123K)

- sonic AOE
- sonic construct
- sonic blast
- sonic shield

Exactly what I was thinking. He could be the Super-Skrull or Taskmaster of the game: the character no one was expecting but could be really hype.

Batsu
Unchanged from TvC. However he gain access to new combos due to new button layout or should I say going back to his roots in Rival Schools/Project Justice

Attached: character_header_batsu.jpg (655x220, 53K)

I really wish both companies have competent work crews to overlook the game

Bump for wishlist

bump

X-23
New move would Gabby or Johnathan surprise attacking the opponent.
New Lv3 would all be 3 attacking at once similar to Persona signature All out Attack. For added insult, Johnathan drags the opponent back into the melee.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yNDgvNjYwL2kwMi9YMjMyMDE4MDEyX2Nvdi5qcGc.jpg (575x345, 76K)

Bump

Sakura
Appearance is based on SFV.
Has her SFV moveset
Haru Ichiban hyper is more like it's Alpha version
Shinku Tengyo hadoken anti air hyper
Lv3 hyper Sakura Gohame
Saku

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

Give me Menat while you're at it.

>Hyper Combos are both of her V-Triggers and maybe a cinematic Lvl. 3 that's similar to her CA in V
>teleport is now a special move (DP+P)

Maybe give me Rashid as well, same deal more or less.

Attached: menat.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Conan would be unlike any fighter despite being the template for barbarian type fighters.

Attached: conan.jpg (308x450, 154K)

This is getting good

Being a badass normal, Conan's moves involves evading and parrying the opponent's attacks and punishing them with quick and powerful attacks