Still the best character in Homestuck

>still the best character in Homestuck

Prove me wrong.

Attached: rose lalonde.png (1280x914, 637K)

>didn't fuck John
>best character
Yeah no

Attached: all the babies.png (800x700, 38K)

sweet bro and hella jeff was the only good thing to come from homosuck

>not barefoot

youre wrong

I'm mad that this thread started off with a JohnRose post

I was typing out my JohnRose post and said "hey, maybe now's not the time to bring up the superior ship"

But hell, you went and did it huh

>Homestuck

Attached: 1553561140513.png (620x283, 29K)

No regrets

Attached: 13s.jpg (1013x1920, 314K)

Hijacking this thread because I have important questions:
Is homestuck worth reading in current day if I've never touched it, and on a cultural/impact level what is the new homestuck?

Attached: 1517711793242.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Fuck no, find something else to do and avoid the hell out of the fandom if you want to keep your sanity. You're better off getting into Weeb Wars at this point and that's been going on since January.

If you want to experience it then go ahead, it's just a webcomic that also branches into other mediums. You can see its highs and its lows for yourself, as they eternally remain. It's very long though, so make sure you have the spare time and dedication to read lots of chatlogs.

>Is Homestuck worth reading
Yeah, up until Act 6. Then Hussie had to speedwrite several new characters (4 other Humans, Meenah, Aranea, Calliope and Caliborn) and it shows how much it drags.
>same cultural/impact level
Undertale/Deltarune if you want to know where all the Homestuck fans went off.

Attached: 1436529854497.png (400x400, 85K)

>and avoid the hell out of the fandom if you want to keep your sanity.
Partially sacrificing my sanity may or may not be a goal here
>spoiler
I have no idea what that is
How many months would it take to read it on average?

Yeah, only third best.
Second best being terezi
Best being John

Why not make it a Grimdorks thread with some Kan Heir for spice?

Attached: Homestuck - resting grimdorks.png (2517x4000, 2.93M)

Who is spamming homestuck threads?

>How many months would it take to read it on average?
Months would be an overestimate. A couple weeks would probably do it, depending on your reading speed and information processing ability, because there's often lots of simultaneous plot threads in multiple points in time going on simultaneously that you must keep track of. Time travel, alternate selves, circumstantial simultaneity, and parallelism are prominent themes.

everyone

Attached: cats.jpg (1208x1348, 267K)

Read Problem Sleuth first and understand that both it and early HS were Hussie having a dialogue with a relatively small audience. Unfortunately the forums were lost so you can't look at the old suggestions and shit.

>I have no idea what that is
The Vic Mignogna/Funimation lawsuit, it a better roller coaster compared to this shitpile.

Attached: Homestuck - shirtless john stuns rose [and soon kanaya as well] grimdorks.png (500x1000, 179K)

i only made 1 homestuck thread ever
this is just pure coincedence

Attached: Homestuck - rose searches for the fridge's penis grimdorks.png (600x657, 224K)

Socially awkward "fans" that never grew out of their high school years.

Attached: Homestuck - cuckriska gets cuckqueaned by rose grimdorks.png (850x2125, 1.27M)

I'm re-reading homestuck, about 2500 pages in and man this is a fucking blast. I wonder when exactly it started feeling like a chore.

Act Five Act Two.
Maybe even Act Five Act One.

But definitely Act Five.