Mechanical engineer

>mechanical engineer
>electrical engineer
>aerospace engineer
>computer scientist
>nuclear physicist

What part of Tony Stark's education made him the most qualified person to solve time travel?

Attached: iron-man-mcu-header.jpg (1400x700, 109K)

he's really smart
I could know everything about Chemistry but still dedicate my life to Physics

Didn't he have like 14 PHD's? The Dude half-way solved a cure to everything while he was black out drunk.

I agree, Shuri should have came in with the time travel solution and dabbed on those colonizers a second time

the part where his actor owns the entire franchise

He's smart, well educated, and has the resources. He has an AI and super computer to process the data and run sims.

Professor Hulk fumbled around with Hank's quantum tunnel and only pushed time through Scott.

Well, they should thanks Pym first, he discovered the Pym particles.

>we will never have a big team-up scientist conversation with pym, banner, stark, and that science chick from wakanda

He probably wouldn't have been able to figure it out without Scott stumbling on it and Hulk doing early tests.

Good, with how things are these days, the "science chick from wakanda" would have shit all over them with "why didn't you just do this ;)" lines for the whole conversation

she was dead, nigga

Attached: pym.png (1221x702, 459K)

How many times a day do you make up scenarios to get mad at?

if Shuri survived the snap she would've figured it out years ago

I mean, she literally does that in IW

Stay mad, I guess. "Why didn't you just get over it ;)"

The dude immediately showed competent quantum knowledge when confronted about it in Endgame, so why not? The guy's supposed to be brilliant in general.

This.

nah fuck her

Gotta wank RDJ for the best.

So how long until they can start introducing mutants and shit?

I'd say 2022 earliest for an actual MCU movie featuring Mutants, ie. X-Men, a movie with a mutant mention or cameo could be as soon as next year.

>Prof Hulk and co spend days fucking around and do shit like turning Scott into a baby
>Why didn’t you just use a reverse Möbius strip? ;)
Tony would absolutely have adored Shuri because they are both smug assholes.

Attached: 5A9D57EE-89AE-44A5-BC61-21619CA41739.jpg (240x240, 27K)

Yeah, to Banner. When talking about Vision's body, made by Ultron. To me, it made it apparent how little she knew about things. Tech, maybe. Everything else? Not a damn thing.

they said 5 years

I mean, they've got an existing five-year plan, but who's to say they can't put a film into production once New Mutants is out of their way? They've adjusted their plans before, I mean they basically threw Spider-Man into Civil War when it was already in the script stage for God's sake.

all those things listed you think he didnt toss the idea of time travel in his head?

People who unironocally enjoy this kind of writing are the people that follow "I FUCKING LIVE SCIENCE" pages and watch Bill Nye in their 20s

Kek

MCU Tony is pretty much a polymath like 616 Reed. This has been shown to be the case since Avengers 1. He became the most qualified the moment Pym and Shuri got dusted.

He built an AI to do the heavy lifting before that. He experimented with time travel as an option in the 5 year gap, but Pym particles were what was needed for it to work.

he's a sorcerer supreme
he summoned an image of moebius strip, cast some nonsense mumbojumbo spell, did some handtwisting and viola it was solved

didn't he only make the gps

He's Comic Book Smart. Which is pretty universal.

Batman has zero formal training in any academic field whatsoever, least of all Forensics, but he still comes up with his own gadgets and is the greatest detective on the planet. Field study doesn't matter in comic books, you just have to be *smart*

Smart people in movies are just smart people.

You cannot expect the average Yea Forums poster to follow all the plot nuances and complex writing of your average cape movie. They will be months figuring all this shit out. Try to help them.

Banner, Stark, and Rocket working together on science shit in Endgame was so comfy
>BOOM

Shuri os not special. She is Just one of many wakandians with access of centuries of secret science.
Relembre that Tony Stark created the ark reactor in a cave and surpass wakanda tech in Just few years.

Tony Stark alone did better in 10 years than wakanda whole science crew did in centuries.

Have we forgotten that MCU Tony al invented a machine that could rewrite memories, despite having no formal studies in neuroscience? He was never just a power armor builder, since they didn't have access to Reed Richards they made Tony the default omnidisciplinary science guy.

> and when did you become an expert in thermonuclear astrophysics?
> Last night.

Its even a joke in the first Avengers movie.

Who Said that question?

>To me, it made it apparent how little she knew about things.
Vision is made of vibranium, if anyone could know about how a synthezoid completely created with that material, it would be her. Literally the most prominent thing they had made before Ultron with vibranium was a fucking shield.

Multiverse pal, have hope. Stark will be back

Attached: TheAvengers-6.jpg (688x803, 93K)

Maria Hill

>Tony Stark alone did better in 10 years than wakanda whole science crew did in centuries.
Technology doesn't really advance in isolation.
>point still stands!
No, Stark obviously is a very smart person, but pretending his accomplishments aren't a product of the circumstances he was in that pushed his ingenuity forward and that Wakandas were never in wars nor enough peril to actually try and make something more advanced beyond staying hidden from the world, would be pretty much ignoring each context.

Still didnt make Shuri better than Tony.

Not saying she was? She's definitely smart enough to basically experiment with all sort of high tech gadgets and it's likely Wakanda is the only place on Earth that could at least compete with other intergalactic outposts, but what's true is that she (along with the Wakandans) had never been forced to come up with Avengers-tier solutions to real life. I do think it's bullshit that he's smarter than Banner, though.

Shuri's a lot younger than Tony and still has numerous decades in which she can advance and improve her inventions with the resources Wakanda provides, the same resources Tony never had.

Didn't Shuri make a nano Panther suit that can fit into a necklace years before Tony made his nano suit? I mean she's supposed to be only in her teens while Stark is in his 40s, she still has time to grow into her field(s).

Pym is better than both anyways, his developments led to the entire foundation of time/quantum/whatever travel.

>never got to see the best of wakandan tech before kicking the bucket for the universe
shuri would probably be another addition to his repertoire of adopted smart children.

Attached: 1532135034459.png (862x1123, 1.02M)

What exactly was the solution to "saving" Vision again? Did it actually have anything to do with him having his body made of vibranium?

Whoops, quoted the wrong person. Meant to quote this guy

chemistry is applied physics

They needed a safe place to remove the Mind Stone and Wkanda had the best defenses and equipment in the world. Also I'm pretty sure having both Shuri and Bruce do the operation was the initial plan before the outriders showed up.

Attached: d935d3c77b52311d112c9093d952efc9.jpg (564x705, 91K)

Stark did not had Free acess tonthe most versatile metal in universe.

he's jewish.

god I want those armpits

>Shuri and Pete dream team
>exchanging science notes being smartypantses
>Shuri squaring up to Carol over his twink ass
That would be cute.

The stark nanosuit can
>fly
>completely reconfigure itself on the fly
>shit ton of weapons
>portable
>more durable
>gives high level super strength

BP gets taken out by a grenade launcher while IM1 Tony could no sell tank shells.

Didn't they both make those nanotech suits around the same time?
They differ in that Shuri's is vibranium absorbtion/impact based and Tony's is far more versatile, shape changes and is possibly controlled with neural impulses or something since he could use it without an AI assist.

Kind of made me wonder if there was some nanotech collaboration, though.