Spider-Man (2017)

Anyone know where I can watch this dumpster fire of a show? I really need to see if it's as bad as everyone says.

Attached: download (6).jpg (294x171, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDi5UYAdVsk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trust Me, it is. You'll regret wasting your time on it.

It's more INSANELY bland and moves as slow as a Netflix show stretching 20 minutes into an hour. Like, an episode that has Gwen and Anya put a machine on the roof of the school except you see every step in the process.

I think some episodes are on youtube.

Oh my god that sounds awful

I watched the first episode and the origin episodes on YouTube and while not as bad as Ultimate, it was pretty bad

Tbh I just wanna see Superior Spider-Man in a cartoon

But guys how is it possible, if Donny Cates, Yea Forums's favorite writer, is consulting on it??

Attached: devils_advocates.jpg (703x1200, 130K)

He only consulted on the upcoming season. The other seasons were trash.

Awww man. I just wanted another excuse to shit on Cates.

Take your pick, but it ain't over this shit.

That only just started in the latest episode, The Living Brain. It was the mid-season cliffhanger.

Attached: Venom 013-013 new suit.jpg (1987x3056, 1.79M)

it looks so good. i look forward to it.

Attached: Spider-Man-Venom-Animated.jpg (2000x1000, 127K)

don´t, just don´t user.
you will only get really angry and depressed seeing what they did to peter and how low marvel "animation" has sunken both in terms of story telling and look.
this is a show where the action is boring, the "jokes" lame and none of the characters act like they should

I have only watched the Spider-Verse episodes and that was probably the slowest pace I have ever seen on a cartoon.

How is it compared to Ultimate?

>Oh my god

Worse, way worse. At least Ultimate improved after a season and kept doing so. Granted turning from liquid shit into soft shit is still shit, but at least it comes out easier

MSM is 100% fujobait with no redeeming qualities. The few threads that discuss the show devolves into shipping.

god i wish Marvel would outsource their animation again
literally every in house project has been shit

Attached: 61zvxTVNLSL._RI_.jpg (1000x750, 114K)

Ultimate is annoying as hell and is completely pointless in terms of story. This show may share similar flaws but not those two, so it's a lot easier to watch.

>At least Ultimate improved after a season and kept doing so.

Attached: fuck mr bear he lies.jpg (300x300, 39K)

That’s a different show.

Better. No shitty humor, more inspired designs, an actual coherent story, etc. It still sucks, but it’s a testament to how bad Ultimate really was.

It doesn't help with how overly ambitous they are for the character designs either. Marvel's Spider-Man seems to be copying Korra's and Voltron's style even though they should go with something more simple.

Ngl I really like the symbiote design in this show

Attached: maxresdefault (5).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I like how hot and cute Harry and Peter are and that’s it. Hope they’re shirtless in the remaining one and half seasons left.

Bullshit, ultimate had a couple of good episodes, this shit is consistently bland and boring through the entire ride.

somehow even worse
Ultimate might have been crinchy and totally missed the point of what Spider-Man is all about but at least it had a nice look and every now and then good action.
this show meanwhile again totally misses the point what spider-man is all about, consistently humiliated and down plays peter to push "girls power" and miles, has even worse jokes then ultimate and looks like a fan made newgrounds animation at certain points. the action is just lame

i especially hate how muted everything looks especially when you compare it to Korra or Voltron
its a comicbook show have some fucking color
youtube.com/watch?v=uDi5UYAdVsk

>ultimate had a couple of good episodes
The "good" episodes of Ultimate are in the fourth season, when they had virtually phased out all the obnoxious elements. They only seem good in comparison to the previous episdes, in reality they're more or less on par with this show.

how the fuck do these CG backgrounds manage to look worse than TAS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

While I’ll agree with you on the humor part, Hell no on the designs. Spider-Man’s rogues look awful in this. Clash and Shocker’s designs are terrible in which you’d never even know who you were looking at if not for the tech they were using, Spider Slayer is literally just a generic mecha suit, I don’t know what’s with the obsession lately of making Rhino into a man-rhino, Steel Spider doesn’t even look remotely recognizable and this may be one of the worse Doc Ock looks yet

at least Electro is cute. Same with the Otto fan