>Exclusive clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=whFRBqhnJ_c
>Watch is on YouTube (season 3 coming soon):
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBVPK8x-XMjSHUul9--mSrQ8mHyR8Gne
>MAKE PURCHASE OF THE MERCHANDISE
store.roosterteeth.com/collections/camp-camp
>Something Completely Different
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ2sKyyWW7M

Attached: max gets triggered by :v: saying that kirby sucks because it's too easy.png (311x401, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rtv3-roosterteeth.akamaized.net/store/be582bcddf545f69103bc15f93cdd625-b69f15a5/ts/index.m3u8
mega.nz/#F!G9kEBa4I!JTXRuQCCl9rHF126T6VBSw
youtube.com/watch?v=l4c6JUBauBg
roosterteeth.com/series/camp-camp
youtu.be/-bMNm1JqMgc
campcamp.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Transcripts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHA YES I RETURNED TO Yea Forums AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME

FUCK YEAH HYPE

Also this may just be because it's been a while since I last watched Camp Camp, but is it just me or is the animation a bit more energetic?

>Camp Camp Season 4
YYYEEAAAH BOIIIII

so, how stupid is this episode going to be
and why nurf

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 10.54.52 PM.png (547x300, 267K)

is it too early to beg for links?

yeah animation budget got a fuckin upgrade here.
ngl that looks kinda funny honestly. i still wanna see the episode where harrison goes full melkor on these niggas

yes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 10.43.12 PM.png (223x185, 56K)

what time do episodes usually come out?

Attached: hallucxnatingblog352236.png (1280x1477, 484K)

So do we have a trustful user who will rip the episodes in time? I don´t want to pay RT anything.

I already love the 2 rap songs they have previewed. They sound sweet.

read from right to left

Attached: n-nefelibata1.png (1280x1768, 1.03M)

Attached: n-nefelibata2.png (1280x1158, 525K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-070521.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Did it get worse-looking?
Why does it look like it got worse, if it was already fine to begin with?

the bastard children are back

Attached: skiubun325.png (1280x1338, 1.05M)

Looks no different to me

Now if blues clues has taught me anything we should keep our eyes open for paw prints maybe a pepper shaker. His wife's kinda a bitch. I think she was seeing another shaker, you don't get paprika from salt and pepper. That hoe was cheating!

Attached: Screenshot_20190531-071424.png (1920x1080, 934K)

Attached: 1553881142045.png (822x772, 353K)

My problem with this show is that sexy shota sounds too old

which one?

Max

You get used to it.

Attached: 1503647661065.png (735x966, 91K)

i know my penis did

Attached: 1553895920477.gif (540x422, 332K)

>>Max being the kind of fag that wears earrings
I honestly see that happening, not gonna lie. Also that fanart is pretty nice.

Attached: Makki.png (717x900, 246K)

Does everyone here just want to fuck max?

no, I think most wanna see him fuck nikki tho.

It's not as bad as Dipper, and we were able to overlook that.
There's only one

Yes

I'd much rather see Max and David (or Daniel)

MEGA plz (I want link)

This thread was made too early

Yes
and Yes
Also Gwen

the episode's not even out yet, calm thy breasts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-07 at 10.20.32 PM.png (123x98, 32K)

There better be some nudity in this edgy cartoon soon.

You mean non erotic casual nudity with Max?

At most, I'm expecting to see Gwen's breasts, not holding my breath for much more than that.

Honestly, yes. I like it when the boy loses his clothes in cartoons.

Or an episode dealing with puberty. Nikki got her menarche episode, so it's only fair they get their spermarche.

There was that early episode where he's shirtless with the tribal body paint.

I want his bare butt. Hell, it’s “edgy,” show his ding-dong.

Also, semenarche is a better term than spermarche.

spermato spermato

God damn I hate people like you watch this show

You’re just jealous that the girls NEVER go naked.

I want an episode where David wakes up naked in Gwen's bed after getting wasted at a party, and they both freak out about it because they have no recollection of what happened.
Max tries to take advantage of this and bullies David, convincing him that he basically raped her without her consent.
Gwen is literally on the verge of suicide, but the girls in the camp progressively convince her that even if David is a huge dork, he is very kind and caring, and that's not that bad after all.
Meanwhile, David has reached the conclusion that he must immediately propose to Gwen to save the appearances.
As he's about to propose, the Quartermaster tells what really happened the previous night, and that they coincidentally (through unrelated cartoon slapstick involving the platypus, Harrison, and 100 pounds of black licorice) both lost their clothes and ended up knocked out in the same place without nothing actually happening.
David is immensely relived and throw away his proposal, happy to treat Gwen as a trusted co-worker again. Gwen brushes everything off as not a big deal, but deep down seems almost disappointed by this turn of events.

Attached: krt1oal26y611.jpg (476x470, 24K)

I don’t know why I like that image so much

telio seething

Because Nikki is so cute and happy!

semen is just the fluid and its mostly juices made in glands from the prostate down. sperm is the actual gamete from the testis. Males have semen and ejaculate/have nocturnal emissions years before they develop sperm. If there was a semenarche Max is long past that.

No, we wanna fuck Gwen. We want Max to fuck Nikki, and Neil to fuck Space Kid.
Threadly reminder that Maxvid niggers deserve death.

Attached: maxandpizza.png (1024x696, 878K)

Nikki is what I wish Mabel was, hyper-active, pretty damn terrifying, but if things go to far we get somewhat of a break the cutie moment where she doesn't want to be there.

episode link plz

This would be kinda cute honestly.

Not released yet m8.

Are m3u8 links still dead?

rtv3-roosterteeth.akamaized.net/store/be582bcddf545f69103bc15f93cdd625-b69f15a5/ts/index.m3u8

If so I'll post a mega link in a bit

I'm getting an error when I try in Microsoft edge.
Gonna try a m3u8 viewer and see if that works.

M3U8 suck, Mega is better

And here's the Mega link, enjoy

mega.nz/#F!G9kEBa4I!JTXRuQCCl9rHF126T6VBSw

man, that was great start to the season. favorite moments?
>"and if we take into consideration the time max got the woodscouts labeled as a domestic terrorist group"
fucking perfect

>I want 25 dollars?
>*Noises of intense deliberation*
Based Campbell

They seem to be using a more prominent background-score this season. It's kinda distracting but I expect I just need to get used to it

>But what IF he took his blood?

>Campbell.
Kek.

Themesong got an upgrade. Mostly on Nikki's spastic movements.

UwU

Attached: Untitled.png (538x410, 250K)

>Themesong got an upgrade
I knew there was something throwing me off about it

It was a good episode but I think it could have been a lot better. Like, the whole subplot of Neil and Nikki trying to analyze Max could have been explored further, and also David´s desperation. The episode felt too short for the plot points they where tackling, but I have the feeling that it was meant as an introduction for themes that will be explored in the whole season, and weren't meant to be solved on this episode in particular.
My favorite moment was QM trying to take Max´s blood.

Attached: stab the bastard.jpg (1073x768, 96K)

>"I'm traumatized!"

Attached: 956a72e128f787f1c7af24b33b485e81.png (600x600, 104K)

Also on the art style. While it hasn´t been a big change, you can tell that the characters used to look different before. Check it
youtube.com/watch?v=l4c6JUBauBg

Attached: camp camp op2.jpg (805x358, 61K)

Nerris dual-welding Popsicles, funny background gag.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-01 at 11.39.26 AM.png (496x884, 452K)

Oh fuck I missed that.
I love the background gags so much. It´s part of what makes this show for me. The characters are constantly doing stuff differently that fits their personality even when the episodes aren´t about them.

I don´t know if this is an issue that I have with the episode or with the characters, but Max is just plain wrong on this episode. Yeah, Campbell doing good things only because it benefits him means he´s still a selfish asshole, but the fact that he now has an interest in doing good means that he has changed because he wouldn´t even have considered it otherwise. It´s like David said, people don´t change overnight, and what Campbell did in this episode is just the first step in the right direction. Not to mention that he turned himself in last season. Also, by constantly doing good things, you will become a good person, because you´ll start to enjoy doing it without personal gain
But again, I'm not sure if this is a problem with the episode, or if this is intentional because maybe this was done to paint David as even more of an asshole. He wanted to speed things up way too much when he should have waited. Time will tell if this is brilliant or if the writers don´t know how to handle the morality of their own characters

Pikeman, Jermy and Petrol are now in the boat in intro

Attached: boat.png (185x128, 25K)

These are the small things that make me love this show a lot.

That´s awesome. But I am a bit mad that they get to be on the intro and not the flower scouts.

Attached: 1523419051770.png (1280x1429, 1.33M)

anyone have a mega link for season 3? or 2 for that matter

I swear I have seen this chart somewhere before.
All season 3 is free to watch on the RT site
roosterteeth.com/series/camp-camp

Attached: Max morality chart.jpg (1218x602, 117K)

I figure its less about morality and more about making the joke.

>t. brainlet

I don't think Max is ever really meant to be right.

characters not being morally correct is not bad writing
being morally correct is not good writing
writing consistent characters following believable character arcs is good writing, and that's what this episode was.

>Max is just plain wrong on this episode
Max is wrong like 90% of the time, this shouldn't be new

What's your favorite Cunny Scout and why is it Erin?

No, hush

No

any idea how to rip files from the rooster teeth site?

just watch them on the site retard.

I´m not saying characters not being morally correct is bad writing. What I´m trying to say is that the episode depicted both Max and David as characters that had a point when Max didn´t really have any weight to his arguments from beginning to end, and yet the episode played out like he did. That´s all I´m saying. It doesn´t kill the episode or the show, but it felt weird.

I'm not trying to watch them, I've seen them already, I'm trying to save them to my PC

>What I´m trying to say is that the episode depicted both Max and David as characters that had a point
They were characters having a disagreement
>when Max didn´t really have any weight to his arguments from beginning to end,
This in all possible ways, is literally just your opinion. And it's fine you disagree with Max, but you're making this out to be something that it isn't. What Max said and did is completely in character for him and he turned out to lose in this case and there's nothing else to it.

Google: "Download any media extension". Use an extension for downloading embeded videos for sites different from youtube.

So you mean you're a summerfag

Use a Chrome extension called Stream Video Downloader

Fuck you

He didnt say Yea Forums. Just Yea Forums. I dont blame him, there are very few reasons to browse this shit board

this worked, thanks user

How is the board shit, anyway. What is a good board in your eyes?

>The episode felt too short for the plot points
My biggest complaint
> I have the feeling that it was meant as an introduction for themes that will be explored in the whole season
We can only hope

thanks.

Did they improve the animation? Feels like it.

Attached: Episode 1 - Keep the Change.mp4_snapshot_03.45_[2019.06.01_20.31.40].jpg (1920x1080, 834K)

It feels like it, but I think we have to wait a few episodes to confirm that.
We do know the budget went up given the new background music and the new opening (also the fact that this season has 18 EPISODES). It´s safe to say RT sees Camp Camp as their second or third biggest show.

The biggest change I see from the opening is that Max went from “I genuinely don’t care about anything going on” to “I’m gonna act like I’m annoyed by this but I’m secretly enjoying it”

>Like, the whole subplot of Neil and Nikki trying to analyze Max could have been explored further
it was a joke. You're taking this too seriously

I've said it before and i'll say it again, until the end of time: >>thicc sticc.

Such a tsundere. Sorry for bringing my Yea Forums shit into this.

Attached: thicc sticc.png (184x637, 76K)

Where his hands always so tiny?

Attached: 3D39D8E1-272A-4632-8280-4CE88610ADF5.jpg (1280x719, 89K)

Good to hear.

Also I don't know why this particular shot caught my eye. There was something about how Max raised his leg that they didn't do before.

Attached: Episode 1 - Keep the Change.mp4_snapshot_04.04_[2019.06.01_20.32.17].jpg (1920x1080, 782K)

He's Orange.

Remember to support the show on youtube
youtu.be/-bMNm1JqMgc

Yeah that's a pretty smug Max

I don't think we've seen the bottom of Max's shoe since the first episode.

Attached: max gun.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

So we have 17 more episodes this season. What are episode ideas you'd like to see come up?

>More Harrison/Nerris conflict
>Space Kid hanging out with Campbell
>Woodscouts vs Flowerscouts
>More sibling jokes about Neil and Nikki in reference to their parents
And above all
>Letting Dolph do things again

Personally, I'd like to see a throwback to all those old cartoons from the 30's, like what Cuphead did.

>Nerris being exposed to magical lovecraftian shit with Harrison gets involved with it.
>Dolph getting to do cute shit
>Return of the foreign campers

I want more of QM eldricht shenanigans.
Based on the trailer, we are actually getting that.

Attached: harrison s4.jpg (634x457, 50K)

>Return of the foreign campers
This is very important

Attached: vera UNF.png (750x1200, 234K)

Nikki and Neil becoming step-siblings after their parents get married out of horniness.

Attached: for ice cream.jpg (399x335, 20K)

You're completely missing the real point of Max's side. Max's true point wasn't to prove that Campbell and people in general can't change, but that HE hadn't changed and was still the hardcore asshole he considers himself to be despite the fact that he's obviously matured and softened up.

BREAK THE BOY BY BREAKING HIS BELIEFS

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 4.09.40 PM.png (292x369, 100K)

Attached: boondocks.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

oh good their site player was horseshit as one would expect

That was absolutely lovely, I'm excited to see where this thing with David changing goes.

I just want more Nikki and Max. The dance episode had great scenes with them.

Needs more Nikki and Neil. Lately, the show's been focusing too much on Max.

Gracias, user

Am I the only one who thinks that Neil was originally intended to be the main character at one point?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-21 at 8.24.06 PM.png (445x415, 116K)

Pretty sure Max was always supposed to be the main character. Even since the earliest interviews they've been big on talking about his 'relatable' world view and how it clashes with David's

I'm a bit confused on why exactly the change happened in the first place. I can't think back to any moments that would've caused it, though it's been a while since I last watched Camp Camp.

thats actually very cute

he's baby

This post reminded me how much I want an age swap episode with David and Max.

>adult Max
oh no he's hot

Why is Gwen white here?

>Aw looks like you guys are rubbing off on each other
Lewd.

no

Attached: slippy dew.png (44x44, 5K)

have you considered fucking stopping?

Attached: godnopleaseihaveawifeandkids.png (307x220, 142K)

>Updated intro
Noice

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

So one of the main themes of this season is gonna be Max trying to deal with the fact that he's become a better person and try to revert back to his S1 self, only for it to fail and eventually end in an "it's okay to be okay" message?

Attached: Just nuke my shit up.png (500x467, 398K)

Anyone here have english subtitles? I'd like to translate it.

Attached: Nikki warrior lvl36.png (733x547, 401K)

to what? spanish?

I assume he says that because in the montage from the opening, Neil is portrayed at the center as the one who suffers the most. That certainly makes him look like the protagonist
That´s gonna be interesting to see. I hope they handle it well.

Yep

Hmmm. Well, the first 2 seasons have subs for english and spanish. Season 3 doesn´t, but I don't find any text that has the whole episode´s dialogue on it. Maybe it´s on the wiki?

I thought the Roster teeth could have english subtitles.

>Maybe it´s on the wiki?
Could you please give me a link, fella?

I ship Vera and Spacekid

A man of taste I see. They would be the ultimate power couple.

campcamp.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Transcripts

Welp, this episode hasn't transcripted yet. Glad to see this fandom is autistic enough to do that.

there would be no show with neil as the main character, he cant drive plots, he doesnn't have the same confrontational dynamic as max does the entire show was built around max and david

The cheap bastard in me is mader then he should be for Campbell burning those sweaters. You don't have to donate them, but don't just destroy them. Hell, let the campers keep them

>Sweaters
>On summer

Summer rain, you can never predict it.

What if I'm a homosexual and get sent away to an internet free conversion therapy "summer camp" huh? HUH? Maybe I want to be able to console myself by watching a comedy series and that would necessitate it being saved as I would no longer be able to stream it. Not everyone is a hikki neet never without a fiber connection like you so check your attitude at the door.

Not gonna sit down and think out a plot that better introduces what they may have decided on for this season's theme but whether they meant it or not, the two main plot points of the episode come off as too rushed and it's jarring as hell.

Didn't even think to look cause of how much they do delayed releases for public. Whack yo

>Max shot the gun
There was really no implication it was fake since the criminal was still very real.

>Max is edgy
That would be the less impressing thing in the planet.

>Gets "$50" for "saving the town"
>"I want $50"

When you hold a gun and a bubble gun, you can feel the difference.

How long does it usually take for eps to go up on Youtube?

Apparently it's instantly up instead of a week delay this time

Nvm, found the Rooster Teeth site... and realized I missed season 3. Welp, gonna binge that now.

RWBY vol 6 was on the rt site only as well so, yeah.

So much this, Max is fine but nearly every episode of season 3 revolved around him. Other campers need love too.

I don't like it either but the truth is that a episodic stuff has kind of fallen off so they're gonna push Max who is voiced by michael and David voiced by Miles who are always around as long as they need to be whereas yuri lowenthal (Neil) and Nikki (Elizabeth Maxwell) are busy people with real lives outside of texas.

Neil is suffering in the centre for the intro because the original concept of that intro was from the scrapped pilot which involved David singing the full song, rather than getting interrupted by Gwen, and Max getting Neil to break

>every episode revolved around him
Not reallt. Dolf, the flower scouts, the wood scouts, Gwen and Cameron Campbell all got focus last season.
Max just tagged alongside their stories so he could develop too. I don’t find anything wrong with that

Hell, Max was pretty much a side character in the Summer Social.

Wait what there's a season 4?
Didn't summer end with season 3?

Am I the only one that felt that something was off about this episode? And I'm not talking about the animation.

Yeah.

I don't remember the details but I believe there were slight model touchups and a broader range of emoting and movement.
Also yeah, they fugged up by cramming the season's full plot arc mission statement into just 1 episode. It's clunky as hell.

>thanks doc

I love Neil!

Then why are they still at camp?
Shouldn't they be back in school?

Summer didn't end, the camp just nearly got shut down

Oh thought you meant like last summer. I don't remember if it was or wasn't in the show or if it was just saving it from getting sold off

The score made things feel a bit off for me

Hmmm not really.
they saved it from being sold off, and now camp campbell works independently from camp corp.
It was clunky, but I´m excited to see how they work the concepts they introduced.

I´m more excited for the Harrison episode more than the others this season. Especially since it looks like Sasha, Pikeman and Max are gonna fight in that very same episode.

I've noticed that when Camp Camp previews a season usually use footage for two episodes so they can actually surprises.

>mega.nz/#F!G9kEBa4I!JTXRuQCCl9rHF126T6VBSw
Thanks!! Exactly what I came to the thread to find.

Don't mention it

Attached: Happy mud girl.png (490x595, 300K)