Remember Yea Forums this is the future of kids entertainment

remember Yea Forums this is the future of kids entertainment

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_spencerdukoff_files_2019_01_daag1-ASNYW5MR0N5-Full-Image_GalleryBack (960x540, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AeUVPAyntCY
youtu.be/0AUgw2BPXWQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No needles, crossovers with Elsa and The Joker or babies dying in gas explosions.

1/10 would not let my kids watch while I lay around not being a parent and binge-watching soap operas.

>the future of kids entertainment
what the fuck are you talking about? this has been children's entertainment for decades now. have you ever heard of dora the explorer?

Kid's entertainment is crazy and it's kinda basically everything I wanted as a kid
And I was a kid like 15-20 years ago--so that says something about how recent that is

It's bright, fun, and endless because there's literally too much content nowadays
I used to be mad because 1. my mom made me stop watching TV to go do my chores (meaning I missed a bunch of cartoons growing up that I still haven't caught up on) and 2. my parents wouldn't buy me video games (meaning I never got to experience a bunch of video games that I again still haven't caught up on)
Which is so shitty because I was fed the line that I could just do it later because TV is 24/7--that's not really how programming blocks work though

So now, if I was a kid, I could simply bookmark all of my favorite shows and instant pick those shows back up
AND I would be able to watch a bunch of people play video games I was interested in getting without necessarily having to buy a bad game and suffer through it.

>predators are friendly!
>nobody is bad, there's only misunderstanding!
>cry and you will achieve everything!
clowns breeding more clowns.

I have to mentally restrain myself when I see merchandise from Ryans Toy review in places like Target. I cant believe that spoiled obnoxious brat is a child icon. Dude is going to have the most fucked up issues ever as and adult. Hopefully his parents wont piss away his millions before then. It physically pains me when my toddlers beg to watch that shit.

Attached: 1534709051_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

That Blippi clown is worse because he looks like a faggot and sounds like a faggot and damn I want to beat the shit out of him

that cat is going to drown

>I cant believe that spoiled obnoxious brat is a child icon.
Doesn't sound that different from Dennis the Menace

entertainment for babies has always been this retarded

look at teletubbies

Give me the pink one

Attached: 200px-The_34th_Rule_cover.jpg (200x324, 23K)

>implying youtube would ever be my kid's entertainment source after discovering mickey mouse deadpool finger family a few years ago

haha no man

Attached: 02bb1b115ae5bf9e98b3a5222355d04c.jpg (2500x1407, 856K)

as long as the ""fanart"" is good I'm fine with it

I honestly feel kinda sorry for ryan since he's probably gonna grow up to be like jonny quest from the venture brothers.

Attached: jonny.jpg (260x304, 21K)

Can't believe this little squirt actually got a fucking show on Nick Jr... Can't say i'm surprised but like most shows that originated from YouTube, they are bound to fail miserably. Nickelodeon has done this like 3 or 4 times now and never learned after that.

Attached: 1559177905027.jpg (470x336, 36K)

>work in pre-k
>every now and again will play Baby Shark over bluetooth
>literally every single kid just hones in on the noise instantly

It's kind of creepy to be honest. They react like NPC's in a game when some event happens and they all just robotically crowd around the source

What's wrong with this

Attached: 1557536590134.jpg (668x437, 34K)

>Youtube as main kid entretainment
Not everyone is going to be a bad parent, OP

Attached: huffs.jpg (640x445, 26K)

so like this? youtu.be/AeUVPAyntCY

>this is the future of kids entertainment
what did op mean by this? does he think pre-k kids programming is new? is it kids focused youtube animation, which also isn't new, was he not around for shit like annoying orange and that squeaky faggot fred?

Attached: 1558885984948.jpg (319x216, 19K)

Kind of, but the opposite end of the spectrum.

Like, kids who don't really interact with or play along with anyone/thing will suddenly become the life of the party, and then instantly go back to nothing afterwards. They aren't even autistic, just obsessed with Baby Shark and ONLY Baby Shark.

Virgo's pretty cute tho.

Attached: virgo.png (1000x618, 606K)

What a coincidence, I’m just hearing that song right now.

I would rather let my kids marathon every internationally distributed animated series for ages 6-16 made since the mid 1950's in legal form (with legal copies of them all from the distributors) than let them watch this bullshit.

3rd or 4th time's the charm, user

I mean, kids have always been easily stimulated little shits. The problem starts when they have access to nonstop unregulated stimulation around the clock, which is no doubt going to cause at least some issues later in life

Attached: 142970675762.gif (500x384, 951K)

Eh, could be worse. Have you seen that Elsagate shit?

This, at least CN knew to cut their losses after Annoying Orange bombed.

NPC is an old meme. You're supposed to say "Clown World" and make honking noises now.

What is it? I saw unlabeled plushies of them in a party store and I thought they were ugly dolls

>Following whatever the current meme is
Sounds like NPC talk to me :^)

>can't understand sarcasm

The original German version of the song is better.
youtu.be/0AUgw2BPXWQ

Honestly I know he's making a shit ton (like at least 20 million a year) but am I the only one who finds it exploitative that the parents used him for cash by exposing him to the world when he was too young to understand what it means?
He probably just went with it when he started because he had no idea and now we're talking about him on Yea Forums

You’re confusing kids with toddlers mate.

what's the difference

none, theyre' all five year olds anyways.

No, Fortnite will.