There is also the possibility that Lapis could finally reconnect with Peridot and perhaps get a strong storyline of her...

en.businesstimes.cn/articles/112953/20190530/steven-universe-season-6-might-focus-on-jasper-redemption-arc-lapis-and-peridots-relationship.htm

>There is also the possibility that Lapis could finally reconnect with Peridot and perhaps get a strong storyline of her own in Steven Universe Season 6. Lapis' return could tie in with Jasper's story and finally put the focus on a flawed yet interesting character.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JASPERFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 82b.jpg (495x447, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/LRXld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"possibility"
k

I'm glad to see you've changed from smug peridot spamming to smug lapis spamming you autistic fuck.

S6 is zuke's revenge?

What are you even talking about you sperg? That link is real.

>There is also the possibility that Lapis could finally reconnect with Peridot
Oh for fuck's sake, don't give those retarded more ship bait. Also, use an archiving site if you're going to be a faggot.
>archive.li/LRXld
Zuke may as well be dead at his point, she was the only one on staff that actively shipped Lapis and Peridot like a goddamned Special Ed. student.

Attached: 1546651955304.png (618x466, 287K)

WHAT DID I TELL YOU

THAT FUCKING WATER BITCH ALWAYS USURPS FOCUS FROM PERIDOT

I HOPE JASPER FUCKING SHATTERS THAT ATTENTION STEALING MOODY ABUSIVE WHORE

Attached: D4EBFDE8-88A0-427F-A5A2-E4B06141AAEC.jpg (500x362, 54K)

Is OP retarded? THE ARTICLE IS IN FAVOR OF JASPER.

Attached: f.png (1193x1530, 789K)

>speculation
Keep dreaming Jasperfag. She might get a redemption episode, but this will ultimately be the season of the water witch.

It's a real article about fan speculations and ifs and maybes, might as well just post a fake article at that point saying the Diamonds will all fuck Greg next season.

Been hearing it since Season 3 which was more Jasper focused itself, I'll believe it when I see it

>There is also the possibility
Wow what solid fucking evidence, there is a possibility that I fuck my own mother tonight, but I haven't had any luck yet, not for the lack of trying.
Stop spreading fucking gossip, you nigels.

Guess who was just rehired?

>posts a fake link
>gets trashed
>posts a real link
>gets trashed
I guess none of you faggots will be content unless a huge STEVEN UNIVERSE CANCELLED AND SUGER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF AIDS headline appears. That's what you actually want, just admit it.

Who

Nigga who gives a fuck, if you're not posting actual news you may as well just link to fucking fansites. I'd like to see some actual news about the next season instead of your autistic ass making these shitty threads.

zuke

Its not polite to lie on the internet young man

Attached: 06A48AD1-0B55-43EE-A2E9-1C87F96EA174.jpg (1152x864, 115K)

Yeah I'm sure the crew wants a person who shit on them behind their backs because they wouldn't let her make a fucking lesbian coffee shop AU or some shit. Article is bullshit and so is this, fuck you.

relax, it's a joke response.

Jasperdemptionseason6 will save the show! She still has so much material to go through to finish her character arc: coming to terms with Rose being PD and finding a new purpose, dealing with her leftover corruption, moving on from the war, becoming closer quartz sisters with Amethyst and reuniting with the other Earth quartzes stashed at the zoo, learning to not feel ashamed of coming from earth, overcoming her self loathing and finding better coping mechanisms for her low self esteem, healing from Malachite and experiencing her first healthy fusion with Pearl or Steven

Lapis will get screentime when it is revealed that she terraformed the beta kindergarten and this leads into her and Jasper having make-up sex or whatever to give the Malachite arc full closure

Attached: 1556748774809.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

>implying her first "healthy" fusion won't be with Lapis again
Lapis is a disease and she will destroy every character in this show