Unsounded

>Somewhere, Sette is cheering Lemuel on. Duane does talk like he has a dictionary up his rear end, and apparently at the end of the day it’s really just an insecure affectation.

Attached: ch14_48[1].jpg (600x900, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/185263249255/after-hearing-these-two-conversations-where-duane#notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ASHLEY STOP YOU'RE TREADING INTO THE FORBIDDEN FETISHES
My sides, though

Hm, I wonder. Teeth don't really decay so much as the rest of a body but I suppose the principle is the same. Keeping mementos of a fallen comrade is one thing, but having the memento BE your fallen comrade might be a bit extreme

That is a sin to not burn teeth

>ashley was the brap poster all along
Man between risking their lives to impress dudes and farting Lemuels mouth I doubt those kids will be able to look Duane in the eye tomorrow

As long as Spellmaster was the one doing the farting, this information only makes him more powerful.

Wat

On an unrelated note, what's with the statues of kids nearby? They were surrounding an adult statue that appeared to be missing it's head.

Man, that cart really did the world a favor running Duane's ass over

These are such good brothers.

Ash said it's a ruined Gefendur chapel. What they depict I'm not sure, maybe kept twins for extra irony

>As long as Spellmaster was the one doing the farting, this information only makes him more powerful.
unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/185263249255/after-hearing-these-two-conversations-where-duane#notes
>Farting is the coolest thing you can do.
Spellmaster’s power has only grown.
Nice try Ashley but nobody likes other people's farts. It's only good when it's your fart on rainy car ride when they can't put down the windows.

Attached: 1518981431524.gif (298x274, 2.24M)

>INB4 Lem only pretends to comply and Duane later finds and steals Teeth's teeth to burn them and makes Lemuel lose his shit
Mustn't flaunt God's law, even in your grief

Why is Duane being such a cunt

Ah yes, the classic farting in your brother's face. Ashley likely has brothers or cousins around the same age who grew together.

Dying tends to mellow you out a lot

Duane was always a cunt he is just nicer to children, and we usually see him with children.

He isn't a cunt, he is following the law of their religion by demanding the teeth burn

He's super spooked because enemy plats are blasting niggas out of the sky and Claggart-Senpai was bullying him so he's feeling insecure

Gotta use that on my little brother.

It's not fat yerta but it is a female figure blessing children. Would it be Tirna? Is it cool to depict Tirna wandering the earth or is that taboo? Maybe a saint then.

based and braaaaaaaaaaaaappilled

It is the prerogative of older brothers to fart on their little brothers. This is how dominance is asserted.

So, THIS is the reason Lemuel decided Duane had to die!

A man deprived of his braps will do crazy things.

I can't be the only one who deeply sympathizes with Duane, right? I know exactly what it's like to be the older brother who goes off to school and gets a stick up his ass as a result, and returns seeming very fancy. I've got a soft spot for Duane in this exchange.

Of course not. Even if Ashley says he acts a bit dickish here we understand why. It's unfortunate that a man of such talent and heart feels so unwelcome to his successes

brappies

Attached: 1538068984855.jpg (372x451, 103K)

Duane also kind of has the hopes of his people riding on him here

Haven't checked the comic in a week or two, did anyone make a reaction image of this yet

Attached: DissapointedLemon.png (212x273, 27K)

You did, just now

god i wish that were me

>lemuel just thought the Crescian's were going to hold Duane down while he farted in his face
Tragic Desu

the reason Ashley says nobody has guessed the cosmology of the universe is because Ssael didn't kill the gods, he just brapped them into submission

He's always been a cunt, you're only just noticing because someone you like is now on the receiving end

He went off to school and came back missing his stink! He had to have it back, whatever it took.

>He's always been a cunt
Right now he's being an arse

He's a cunt, he's always been a cunt, and the he'll only ever become a bigger cunt

Maybe have a few more cunt kids

you retract that bit about duane's cunt fucking kids

All right, I retract the bit about his cunt fucking kids

Still leaves him a cunt though

Duane's not a cunt he's an educated man.

Mikhaila was a bit of a cunt though. That's why she's dead now