Maybe Star vs the Forces of Evil was a shit show from the beginning and you were/are just blinded by nostalgia

Maybe Star vs the Forces of Evil was a shit show from the beginning and you were/are just blinded by nostalgia.

Attached: 1558982368141.png (600x600, 123K)

>nostalgia
>for a cartoon that isn't even 5 years old
Maybe if you were literally in kindergarten when the show premiered.

It was
I don't know who'd be nostalgic for something that didn't start that many years ago though. People hype up the wrong things and get dissapointed every time

No u

>those 6yr old boomers always going on about the good old days when Trump was president and SVTFOE was on TV

It was never the best shit ever, but I thought the early episodes were decent even when they were new so that'd be some pretty shitty nostalgia, nostalgia for something that aired 5 seconds ago.

Star vs is 5 years old. This is fucking stupid. Are you saying 5 years ago everyone liked it because they were nostalgic for a new show? Why would anyone be nostalgic for a show unless they think it is/was good?

Why are you a moronic faggot op? How do you explain that?

No what the problem was was with it's viewers looking for something to deep.

Let the salt flow though you

If This was bait it worked

And the show runners kept teasing as if there was depth. They over promise and under deliver

Everyone liked the show how it was then and generally agree that the last half of the show sucked especially when compared to the first half. No one is defending the show as a whole at all, not even out of "nostalgia". The show isn't even that old. Did you huff too much paint thinner today, OP?

Attached: sng.png (390x313, 249K)

t. CuntUggo

You're actually right, OP. I remember having to power through the first episode because Star's autism and voice were insufferable and I had the promise that it would get better from other anons.
Actually, now that I stop to think about it, I had to power through a lot cringy and unfunny episodes during my binge watch of S1 just because I wanted to catch up and watch S2 premiere with other anons.
Man, what a waste of a weekend, what a waste of all those hours I spent watching this show.
I should have know better than to trust user's word.

Star's autism and voice is cute and enjoyable, i still appreciate it even going back to old episodes. in fact, i enjoy old star a hell of a lot more than her later developed character

This desu, it was never funny but anons kept memeing it because autism and then get themselves indoctrinated by their own memes.

Attached: 1494454408549.jpg (342x420, 33K)

Amazing that nefcy shills are trying to falseflag so hard that they are calling the entire show garbage i their effort to defend the finale

>Nostalgia
>Came out in the 2010's
You need to be 18 to browse Yea Forums

>t.

Attached: Blackmail.png (777x433, 214K)

are there people deffending the finale?

It literally came out in 2015. Having nostalgia for it would be like having nostalgia for Gen I Pokemon in 2003, it's fucking stupid and OP can liberally eat my asshole.

No, I think people just wanted to fuck her.