Which one Yea Forums

Attached: 4A27A710-800E-4FE5-831F-15BED870499A.png (707x1000, 900K)

Steven

Left.

Why is all Rose fanart so fucking ugly?

That said, Rose.

Attached: 236.png (700x573, 114K)

The one that isn't fat.

Neither if I had a choice.

Left has fucked almost every male human she could get her hands on, she's got skills that would render a regular human woman pathetic by comparison. By the time she's done you'd never be able to fuck the same way again. You'd hump furiously in anger as you tried to chase that same moment of pleasure now forever out of reach.

Right would fuck you like she had something to prove. You wouldn't survive the experience.

Attached: 280.png (533x504, 261K)

Because fan artists bought into the fat meme.

The Morning Star.

Attached: 1558229808357.png (1500x2700, 564K)

Rose. More cushion for pushing

Can we make this a Yea Forums daki thread instead?

Attached: file.png (780x780, 701K)

Left. She's got some nice hips. Right has a prettier face though.

Anybody who says right is a faggot, but there is nothing wrong with that!

The one that is fat.

Honestly Rose. The fact is she has a shitload of experience and regardless of how fanartists draw he she's fucking stacked and feeds into the mommy thing that people seem to like so much these days. Plus those lips.

>Left. She's got some nice hips
How can you tell under all that fat?

Big "mommy" is best "mommy".

The one with all dat good meat

Always bet on thicc.

I wanna stick my dick in the chunky one

It's weird that the prevailing trend in fanart is to draw Rose as being fat even though she really wasn't that large in the show (barring when she was pregnant, anyhow). She was "large" in a literal sense because she was like eight feet tall, but she was just stocky and strong like the other quartzes on the show.

Tumblr misinterpreted her first appearance when she was pregnant as her being fat representation, and artists became afraid to draw her thin after the Zamii incident, even though it turned out that was a bunch of kids that went to her high school bullying her. Yea Forums used to laugh at it but nowadays you see anons often calling her fat, even when thicc and mommy is in vogue. It's really fucking weird.

This is her official art and she's not pregnant here. Wouldn't you consider Amethyst to be fat

Attached: rosequartz.png (1954x3479, 114K)

Pink Diamond, easily. Rose is only like 8 feet tall. Pink Diamond is like 20 feet tall. This is objectively better. Prove me wrong oh wait you can't.

Attached: 1528146982141.png (1280x1707, 803K)

Left
I have a thing for big hair.

Amethyst is chunky
Rose is thicc
Neither are outright fat or obese like some people like to meme

Pink D

Attached: delfox-img-0699.jpg (1920x1440, 257K)

>People harassed artists who drew Rose as skinny
>Turns out it's canon that Rose is skinny

Attached: 1525149604666.png (712x946, 281K)

Left without a doubt.

Pink Devil is cute. CUTE!

I want that big white bitch

Attached: me so.jpg (848x480, 105K)

I’ll take 80’s Misfit Pink Diamonds.