Are we in a Animation/Idea Drought?

>All stories and shows are getting the same
>Same voice actors
>Ideas are getting scarce
>Even if new ideas come, it gets shut down
>CalArts everywhere
>Lazy plots
>Show writers don't listen to fans for ideas or ships
>Don't ask questions just consume product and then get excited for next products
Am I the only one?

Attached: 1559172964039.gif (380x380, 794K)

How is this a problem?

>Fan bring in new ideas to help the story
>Lol no and decide to bring in the worse case

stop watching Nu-Ducktales then

I think the problem extends beyond western animation, that might just be what you're looking at
>Live action recycling the same exact plots
>Anime is almost entirely based on pre-existing manga
>All films are remakes, sequels, ect.
There's a lack of creativeness all around

Its not that, its big on Cartoon Network, Nick, and Netflix

Attached: calarts.gif (512x512, 305K)

>show starts off well enough, lots of good ideas that work well with one another
>"fans" are only aware of one or two of those ideas, not even the best ones, and demand the writers focus only on that
>writers capitulate
>show stagnates catering to a small subsection of people

Then a good way to solve it is to bring in new ideas and animators.

Name a show that does that

Yeah writers probably shouldn't listen to fans if they have things planned out already. But for the hell of it, name one show that's done this.

People probably felt this way 10 years ago and they'll feel the same in another 10 and by then you'll be nostalgic for what's airing today.

>name one show that's done this.
Hey I asked first

Attached: 1559168395567.jpg (600x315, 23K)

This is where I'd put my shrugging .jpg if I had one.

Ongoing manga are constantly at the whims of their editors who strive to get the fans as happy as possible.

Take Jojo,

>Manga was made
>Anime was made, just like the Manga

Both sides were happy, but when the show did screw up, they told the writers and they fixed shit.

I think people forget that with animated shows the production takes so long, that by the time the network finally airs an episode the crew is probably already working on the next 2 seasons, so it's near impossible to quickly adjust your show based on feedback.

You fuckin joking mate

Shipping ruins series

To be fair I'd say that's more of a regional thing since the east is quite a bit different compared to the west when it comes to comics and animation.

But yeah fair enough point.

Hate to burst in, but it only takes a few months to do a whole fucking season of Bojack Horseman

Attached: 1559168483690.jpg (562x562, 31K)

>>Show writers don't listen to fans for ideas or ships
That's a good thing, fuck "fandoms" and "shipping."
Just because a garbage gay "ship" comes from horny tween girls rather than someone like Sabrina Cotugno, that doesn't make it any less insufferable.

Thats cause Bojack animation looks like shit.

>>Anime is almost entirely based on pre-existing manga
This was always the case with anime, you just don't notice because anime in the 80s/90s wasn't specifically churned out to please the autistic otaku culture that sprang up around it.

Have you seen Tuca and Bertie

You've described every show made this decade.
You mean that thing that makes every show shit?

Honestly this is another thing, in all forms of media
People don't realize 90% of stuff will usually be dogshit, and a even smaller percent remaining will be considered great

I assume most of us do realize this, we just try to enjoy everything for what its worth even if it's not much.