Canon wise how long they waited until fucking?

Canon wise how long they waited until fucking?

Attached: 14fb852d-0774-4c00-b528-b71462c07cd6.jpg (1280x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8evrPkQc-sU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also the shows treats it as something to be expected and already had happen

Attached: d84ad12c-b193-4a05-b7ee-22da40c529c7.png (1280x913, 739K)

Canon wise how long until you fuck off to /trash/

>implying they didn't start fucking the moment the camera panned up

I still think Mariposa is a Starco baby

Star definitely starred it, she's so much horny than Marco

Why do you keep asking this, you fucking autist?

I think that's what the crew wanted starco's baby to look like

canon wise this show was crap and obviously writers had a plenty of complexes. Forget about it and let fall into obscurity already.

12 seconds.

Nah

What do you mean dude, first time doing this and I haven't seen something like this before

This, the show went down the drain quick.

Attached: 970e2105-341c-4582-ba9d-bcf969d46050.jpg (972x1376, 370K)

Ok easier question who would host them cuddling without getting mad the Diaz, or the Butterflies, Eclipsa is out of the question because she wants them to fuck

>making a thread like this in the first place
Autism my dude.

Marco's parents already see her as a daughter in law

dude if you live in the first world just get fucking laid instead of fantasizing about fictional characters having sex. Even if you're nothing special you can get sex if you hide your powerlevel.

if you live in the third world then I'm terribly sorry, I know the pain. Still, please, shut the fuck up

OP you're a pathetic sack of shit.

Not that user but I have seen the exact same question asked a few days ago.

>getting triggered by a simple thread
Autism my basketball American

Nice samefagging user

They didn't get to because without the threat of Mewman magic Globgor ate them

They don't fuck. Star simply presented Marco with some unfertilized eggs that she expelled from her cloaca.

These threads are remarkably stupid.

Not much considering that people in their school they fucked a whole year and got a child

2.5 hours

It must be a coincidence or I got influenced by that question unconsciously because I honestly don't
remember it

that's a good one, heh

loser

You don't know if I'm virgin or not, you don't even care or want to listen otherwise is just an insult to you

Bruv. What do you think the barn scene was supposed to be for? It's the closest thing they can put on a children's cartoon that says, 'yep and then they fucked'. Well I mean besides the other factor of everyone in Echo Creek thinking Mariposa was Marco's and Star's kid.

Attached: I'm just gonna steal Marco away for a sec to RIDE HIM RAW.jpg (1600x2700, 539K)

One day tops.

They don't fuck. Star's fetish is to wear a chastity belt while she watches Marco fuck other girls in horny frustration.

Attached: look at this.jpg (540x358, 45K)

Any sauce? **seems cute**

>HURR DURR QUIT HAVING FUN
Pathetic fampai

Oh yeah I totally forgot about that, must have been a quick fuck, 8 mins tops

>You don't know if I'm virgin or not

I'm betting diamionds to peanuts that you are at the very least very dissatisfied with your sexual experiences even if you had any which I doubt, and jacking off doesn't count.

>you don't even care
If I didn't care I wouldn't come to this thread. I feel legitimately sorry for you, I know what it means to have autism.

That being said, still, get out. Start a blog. You're spoiling my favourite site with stupid ass pictures.

>making shitthreads is fun
Gay.

Sure thing my friend, it was made by @aweirdlatina on tumblr

Well, because you went on this autistic run I'll answer your question. I had sex with my ex like 4 years ago I was dissatisfied because I wasn't trying to pleasure myself but to pleasure her.
After a really bad break up with her I stopped trying to get a gf and I've only being on short lived one off dates. I just finished my first year in college so thinks might be different next year, if not it's ok life is good and their is time

Attached: c4a608eb-c9e3-469a-a89b-db491846ab61.jpg (1098x974, 72K)

See, I knew something was up. Don't you feel better now that you admitted that stuff to yourself? Sounds like you were trying to be fair and caring and she wasn't. Not the kind of feeling you were looking for right? Sounds more like she was a cunt.

nice blogposting fgt

She waited around long enough to ride the D, and they were about to go on a suicide mission anyway. Star ain't gonna miss her opportunity. By the looks of it, Marco pumped her pretty hard, she needs to lean on him for support.

Attached: 1559234133961s.jpg (1600x900, 205K)

Thanks I guess?
I also feel extremely satisfied because she recently contacted me, telling me she was "bored" and even facetimed out of the blue. I know what's up she is dissatisfied with his almost 40 year old obese husband. I also became American and she is in South America
You have no idea how cool it feels that a bad ex wants to fuck you and telling her no.

We have a thread about this , but two is twice as fun!

>became American
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

That thread went down the drain when the discussion died and it was just pic spamming.

stop freaking out then, I have it ten times worse than you. Also find a real GF not a cunt. By the way Star is a actually a horrible girlfriend model and material.

I'm glad I helped, now fuck off and good luck.

I think it's ok it it was perfectly legal. Let him be, he's a faggot but he will improve. Then again I don't know about murrica, greetings from the third world guys.

To late motherfucker lol

>By the way Star is a actually a horrible girlfriend model and material.
She really is, get a Season 2 Jackie GF instead.

it's their first time, and Marco's definitely a quickshot.. for now.

Jackie is the cool girl you have a crush on forever, Star is the one you marry.

Neither. Star and Marco get their own place away from their parents, but visit them occasionally.

Attached: aweirdlatina young adults.jpg (1204x1920, 411K)

>Janna is the one you marry.
Star is the autistic friend you hangout with to make them feel better.

Star can make her own place anywhere she wants
assuming magic came back, which I'm sure it did
and if not, she'll just load her room onto a winnebago and drive it around

>Star is the one you marry.
Mate, people like Star are walking disasters, especially in relationships.

hey man any port in a doldrum.

I found that hard to believe to happen in Universe, Marco wants to go to college and Moon is no longer rich.

mate, I am people like that. and people like you made me feel like shit for it

marco's still rich
mewni has gold and shit

>ywn be Marco and get to fuck that Star cunny

He gets 650 a month which is nor really a lot, moon abdicated and other stuff, I can see Star living with Marco but that's about it

guess who's behind these posts

Attached: yey.jpg (806x806, 124K)

I don't know, jews?

Cute and funny

>not really a lot
oh yeah totally. his parents must be on the welfare line.

Eclipsa is based.

Attached: aww.png (1280x2155, 3.02M)

Janna is the awkward girl that loved you forever and will literally stop her own heart for you.

Star is the manic pixie girl who will cheat on you constantly with every passing boy that excites her.

This is not the feeling of loyalty I get from these two. reverse it.

I'm not convinced they weren't fucking in the background during the entire show.

nah but Star does believe in happy hands time
which is masturbating with your friend watching and coaching.

>reverse it.
No that's actually accurate as hell considering how fucked Star up acted in her relationship with Tom. Meanwhile Janna kept her eyes on the Diaz the whole time.

star's problem with relationships is she misidentifies them. she wanted to be buddies with Tom and married to Marco, but got her labels all fucked up. After all, look at her parents. Then look at the knights that basically raised her, and imagine how many of them were in love with their squires.

Star 'dated' 3 boys total, Marco included (Tom, Oskar). Marco dated the same amount, Star included (Jackie, Kelly). (oh btw I just realized what Kelly was. A magical Oskar essentially.) Aside from this Marco just unironically disliked Janna and Hekapoo was more of a business/adventure partner. That's how she decides to end it at least (she says something like '...you and me working together? it's over').

>star's problem with relationships is she misidentifies them. she wanted to be buddies with Tom and married to Marco, but got her labels all fucked up.
In other words, Star is a fuck with relationships and is not marriage material.

:3

Attached: hallucxnatingblog26372.png (1200x1000, 322K)

all women need education and guidance to become full and complete mature human beings

>that lip bite
Oh you can tell she wants it

Star (and by extension Marco) needed someone whom they could be best friends with. Any sane romantically inclined person would've ended their connection permanently, if they had shit like the BM curse and other creepy and curel shit happening to them.

But Star and Marco were also best friends. And best friends never leave behind best friends. Even if they're angry with each other. They will stick together and help each other no matter what. Not even the fucking universe itself could sever this bond.

Attached: renrink135.jpg (1280x1203, 282K)

Cannon wise I hope op an heros

>Mourning

Attached: marco mourning.png (714x673, 324K)

>*gets divorced

That was pretty gay user.

>acting like the blood moon thing was creepy
please stop being 2019. that kind of shit is romantic.

Star had all that and more but she still came out a shit person. Hell the ending lets her get away with mass murder because true love or some bullshit.

Lol she looks like britney

Just because Star isn't marriage material for you doesn't mean she isn't for Marco.

Attached: nubbybuns married.png (830x997, 757K)

I'm honestly expecting a failed marriage in the future considering how the show touched upon that frequently and in part because of the apocalypse.

magic is bad, user

Marco will divorce Star and marry Janna, just like Janna foretold.

Letting mass murderers free is also bad user.

thanks

Well it is. But if it forces something else other than their natural feelings it's kinda. Wrong.

Attached: anna-antoshchenkova4366.jpg (1280x1827, 476K)

>HURR DURR FUN IS GAY!
Who hurt you user? Did your dad molest you?

Cope jannafag

>Cope
I mean Janna emerged as the best girl in the show while Star got worse and worse as the show went on.

>Janna literally stopped her heart for Marco

Attached: 916.png (996x645, 411K)

true, but when the justice system is corrupt, you have to start over from scratch.

So Marco could run to her waifu. And away from Janna.

you have to trust fate. it happened because they were in love, not the other way around.

Just wait for the inevitable divorce user, Marco is going to bebound like a baller.

Janna is going to be patient and /ss/ the fuck out of Marco Jr.

>Marco Jr.
Breh Star is going to give him a daughter like every Butterfly woman before him and kill the Diaz lineage.

Attached: *hits pipe*.jpg (450x512, 45K)

Ms.Butterfly you're trying to seduce me.

Attached: 1505079876454.webm (960x540, 1.6M)

Then she's going to have sex with his daughter.

Lesbians are a myth.

Requesting Janna x Starco kid version of this.

Attached: 1490056130813 (1).png (489x1094, 543K)

of course, but they're going to have a dozen babies, and the firstborn male will be Marco Jr.
the others will be named Janna, Jack, Ignacio, Janus, Raf, Angie, Pony, Banana, Luna and Estrella (twins), Baby, and Taco.

>you will never be molested by a sex-starved MILF Star.

This was made during a different time, a much better time.

oh wow, it's an edit of the original comic. pretty funny and kinda appropriate reappropriation.

>but they're going to have a dozen babies
Marco is a Californian, those "people" don't have children.

>Don’t win the argument with sex. He’s your son!

this show clearly takes place in a more classical 80s style california where things were better

>more classical 80s style california where things were better
I know you're joking but 1980s LA was such a terrible shithole.
youtube.com/watch?v=8evrPkQc-sU

>long they waited until fucking
Like ten seconds, they fucked in that barn, and writers are our guys by that innuendo.

Attached: 1559161834464.png (914x568, 363K)

>writers are our guys
The writers are responsible for this show going down the shitter, fuck em.

yeah I hate everyone involved with this show now

We get it: you hate fun

Eclipsa and her family are not fun

>We get it: you hate fun
No I just hate terrible writing.

yeah LA was, christ. it's LA.
I meant a bit further out, dude.

I think they only 69d in that barn. maybe marco sucked her toes. they had to save something for the victory. THAT is when they fucked
right there after the last scene, in public.

>hating a traditional family
Libshit detected

they're a bunch of vegans with loose morals and an obviously mixed-race child, if that's your conservative then I'd hate to see your liberal

stop letting the liberals define what conservative means and you'll see all kinds of shit that surprises you

>>hating a traditional family
Lmao Eclipse and her shitty family are anything but traditional mate.
>actually defending the writers
Pathetic.

honestly I didn't intend to bring real-world political stuff into this in the first place

My main point was just that Eclipsa and her family are all ugly and deserve death

Meteora's cute and will continue to be until that nose grows in, and Globgor's a pretty handsome monster
Eclipsa has a lovely weird mary poppins personality but yeah she's uggs. She's got fat cheeks, heavy-lidded mascara-ass eyeshadowy eyes, what looks like canned mushroom slices on her cheeks, AND she's short.

And they all deserve extinction.

Eclipsa's actually the least ugly to me, despite being probably the worst character of the three, but she looks much plainer now without her marks. Her fat face is now even fatter

Globgor looks like a monster. Don't have much to say.

Meteora is fucking hideous. Like everything about her. The tail, the huge fucking ears, the flesh-colored claws, that fucking bald head. God. Fuck. Damn.

Janna loved Marco more than Star did.

>Janna's love was the purest thing in the whole show
So much for cute and perfect.

>be Meteora
>has a caring mother
>actually has a father
Stay mad lad

the answer you seek

though she already lived a centuries-long lifetime where her parents were in jail and she ended up exactly how you'd expect

>>be Meteora
A mutant freak born out of infidelity.

There was at least one boy inheritor of the wand.

Maybe Marco will be virile enough to sire a son.

>There was at least one boy inheritor of the wand.
And then it was back to all female first borns. Plus Marco and Star don't seem like the type of people to intentionally overload with themselves with responsibility contrary to muh 1000 babies.

Almost seventy pages.

responsibility nothing, their babies will get into all kinds of adventures.

i had no idea there were lewds of the original comic. please tell me this is the only one

Technically Eclipsa was already married to Globgar

Attached: great combo.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

So it surpassed the 7 page Muda?

>you taste of a liar Mr.Diaz

>responsibility nothing
The perfect description of this show lmao.

i dont watch tv to see responsible people

Yep

Attached: Cute and perfect family.png (1920x3224, 3.16M)

how'd she end up darker than her dad? arent babies, if anything, lighter than they end up later in life?

Bot really, babies can take on grandparents genetics, for example I'm darker than my parents and we believe, hurt dur your mom cucked your dad joke, is because my grandparent from my mom side is fairly dark.
Has also happened with other cousins in the family

Why do Marco and Mariposa have the same mole when neither of their parents do?

Pure Mexican Alpha genes are too strong

>Pure Mexican
He's Chicano, don't lump Mexicans with them.

Rafael is a Mexican from Mexico.

Marco is the one who was born in America to a white mother.

Because Mariposa is his daughter with Star

In other words; la Atrocidad del estado de California

Then why do Star and Mariposa have the same nose despite not being related to each other?

Explain that one.

Because this show is shit.

All the problems can be traced to this.

>>duh.

Attached: Stomco.jpg (1280x1280, 199K)

Star has a hallway between her legs.

She removed the doors the second her parents left her on earth

Attached: Devil Star.png (2544x3200, 1.1M)

Marco's face isn't a hallway.

>Nefcy was probably loose as fuck as a teen
My waifu is a sham

I mean, she got bullied out of school because there were rumors about her fucking some chick's boyfriend.

No but after spending countless nights at the Bounce Lounge you’d think Star was a school.

wait what?

Attached: Sailor Nefcy.jpg (663x663, 73K)

Screen Capt this, one day somebody of the crew is going to confess that Mariposa is their design for a what if Star and Marco had a baby while they were teens, hence the innuendos and jokes

Attached: 1d0ef97c-88e0-4891-9498-a860805a0b72.png (1008x1404, 361K)

I think we just proved it. She has Star's nose and Marco's mole. Nobody else in Marco's family has either of those things.

>Janna is actually the cutest one there
Like in the show, like in real life

I dont see any giant jaws or huge beaky noses

She’s the brown girl in the center between Star and Jackie.

Janna doesn't seem like the type to wear lipstick tho.

Attached: Cute Janna.jpg (1280x1300, 435K)

also kek.

that toasted brown foxy mercury looks nothing like janna. isnt janna filipina anyway? not that they draw her like one. actually she looks nothing like her parents, I bet she's adopted. she looks italian.

Wait, they introduced her parents? fuck, i would've finished this season if I knew that.

Her parents seemed pretty well off.

Funny how the show made it sound like it was Marco who stated it.

nice.

Attached: nice.png (1024x1024, 606K)

They look pretty much nothing like her, but the design of her house and their accents further confirmed she's Filipina.

It was just one scene in one episode though.

Star probably took him straight to the shed dupe-dupe was in and banged right on top of his corpse. Nothing gets a girl hotter than genocide, ya know?

It happens though, looking nothing like a relative. I have a younger brother. My parents and I are both naturally tanned, he's pretty damn white and has a light shade of brown in his eyes (green when he's crying). Yet people keep saying he looks like me..

We all know this but is all hush hush, I wish them to confess

Yeah or she really is adopted
i mean pinoys can adopt, that's legal, right?
my grampa married a filipina in the 60s so I know that was allowed.

After they marrying

>"STAR! You know we can't do THAT until we're... y'know, married.."
>"Iii knowwww. That's why I love you, always responsible and not jumping the gun. On the other hand, engaged is close enough, right? That's like mating on credit!"
>"Or on margin..."
>"C'monnnn"
>"Okay fine, but you're getting Eclipsa to marry us TODAY."

>You don't know if I'm virgin or not, you don't even care or want to listen otherwise is just an insult to you

Boy, God dam it, you sound between 15-25 Sex sex sex sex sex. You need to take it easy you could visit Rule34 and watch Star and Marco fuck. I do believe cannon wise it would be after the wedding following the birth of there child. I think most people's problem is there trying to self insert and self relate, just because you fucked that young or before getting married does not mean they did and that's okay people will have different lifestyle' s and counting on the fact Marco is a little religious.

Do all internet dream of sex 24/7
No wonder I can't find any clean girls
You men are messing them up.

Let the salt flow though you

we dream of sex 24/7 because the girls are messed up by old women into never giving us the time of day, old man.
if we were having it, it wouldn't be a dream. it'd be reality.

Most girls under 21 are like that believe it or not I've seen something's. Boy so it there the jerks

See this is why they made her gay, fags like you!

Your just salty as fuck!

It's a foot marco!

>responding to a responding to a post from four hours ago
>S-salty
Come on user

Until they have plastic dicks

Jannafags are mad because she was cucked to death just to make canon starco

Attached: Janna is ded.png (1920x1076, 1.51M)

their little heads are brainwashed. it's not their fault. Fact is, on some level, women do need to be dominated.
Not that the men of today are qualified to do so. Nor the men from the era when men were in charge, they might have been even worse.
but if history has taught us anything, you can't just up and liberate people (or declare independence) without some kind of transitionary period where you get trained. If you treat a kid like a baby til they're 18 and kick them out, they're gonna die or worse. If you forcibly civilize a primitive country and then they kick you out, they aren't going to know how to run the electrical wiring. and if you scream at a generation of girls to be perfect and never depend on anyone and do math and science OR ELSE,.. you're gonna get this.

>to death
Forced meme user.

Jannafag here, Janna was the only character to emerged unscathed from this shit. Meanwhile Star committed mass murder of the innocents and show quality. *dabs on starcucks*

Janna dying for love made her love for Marco the purest thing in the show. Truly the best ship.

The Starco dilemma: Janna is alive and thus gets Marco after his divorce, Janna is dead and her sacrifice the most cute and perfect thing in the entire series, AND they still get divorced.

>Jannafags in denial

Sorry anons, I know it hurts, but the paramedics couldn't save her. Marco and Star called Janna their fifth daughter in honor of her.

Attached: RIP Janna 2015 - 2019.png (1918x1009, 1.5M)

I’m glad she’s dead.

>proves the point
Based Starcucks

Lmao she’s not dead dumbass. You can’t stop your heart for a minute unless you have the proper training.

and their 7th one they named Banana
so you're saying nobody EVER learns the 1st half of that technique before the 2nd?

You can’t stop a heart for a single minute unless you know what you’re doing. Plus it takes longer than a minute to kill.

>fifth daughter
Nefcy doesn’t even have children.

Star will never lick your face.

what about brain damage
and I repeat: what if you learned the stopping part, but not the starting it back up part? I was mostly joking but now that you're being so insistent, I mean.. what the fuck do you actually DO? it's not like a clenched bum, right?

It's Hentai time

>what about brain damage
Around four minutes.

fuck. My face needs pink Star tongue

seriously? Good to know. I've read a bit aboot this, but I never remember the hard numbers. I know a lotta people who fall into freezing water go into hibernation and survive on less oxygen for a few minutes without permanent hypoxia damage.

Oh and it’s impossible to stop it at will, that the cartoon.

yeah but that A) makes your entire point moot and B) is an established fiction thing, like knocking someone out with a blow to the head and curing the resulting amnesia with a second blow. you don't question these things.

Bull shit there not a virgin in sight
I don't fuck left overs.

Point is that she isn’t dead, Janna has survived so much it’s stupid to think the character is going die right there considering it’s a human child. Also it was probably the writer’s rushing to finish the episode.

Girls are emotional, sex with them starts in there mind, treat them like they matter!
Not smooth ass talk them. Once they see and feel this They will give you the bacon.

that's a completely different and much older problem

Attached: 6C0FC13D-14B0-492C-9638-FF6303AB9D8B.png (800x800, 254K)

oh I never suggested she was dead. just that it's not literally impossible for her to die from doing that. that's half the joke, she does reckless shit all the time.
I can't out-emotionally-manipulate old crones who have a lifetime of experience with it. especially when 'treat them like they matter' is something everyone says, but they seem to react negatively to 'treat them like a precious gem you can't believe is allowing you near it with your filthy hands' yet at least a third of the time, they react well to treating them like garbage.

Now this, i'm sure happens. it's not even janna trying to hurt their relationship, she just gets bored
and also
>I don't know.. the last time we let Jackie babysit.. I mean, when we got home..
>Look, he's one years old, he's not going to remember it. Not like it hurt him any.. she's just weird.

And see this is why I won't be supremely surprised you get #meetoo

Haha look at virgin boy talk. You got no game is your problem.

It's inevitable, why even try?
>no game

Attached: whoregames.jpg (3553x1275, 1.3M)

Lmao incel faggot

We meme about it but she legitimately can because she has him really hypnotised, who can really say it hasn't happened already

> #
>Lmao incel faggot

Never know they could be inbred faggot

...can someone please explain this image to me?
Marco suddenly has a blonde sister identical to Star now?
What?

the implication is that, during the entirety of their first date, everyone assumed that his sister Mariposa (who isn't present) was their kid, and that somehow a date confirms that. it's kind of poorly written and probably only makes sense in the artist's head.

It makes perfect sense to me.
Star and Marco are on a date alone, but Oskar also works on the fancy restaurant they're at. He still thinks that Mariposa is their daughter and is asking for her before jumping into thinking it's a no kids date

It just seems stupid to say that about their first date, rather than about the time it actually happened, where marco corrected everyone
additionally he says he had to wear a shirt after that, when that isn't the time.. it was the earlier time, at the taco joint
and as you pointed out, Oskar works there, not here. it's very odd. you dont create a fanfic scenario where something happens that already happened in an earlier episode, and then have them talking about it happening in that.

Attached: nefcy and bobby gondola.jpg (1080x1350, 364K)

they're cute and perfect too

Attached: 61597584.png (405x506, 381K)

Janna is the girl that hasn't been beaten up on the reason that nobody thinks its worth it to get suspended from school and yelled at by the dean. The second she goes to college someone is going to smash her teeth in.

>The second she goes to college someone is going to smash her teeth in.
Janna has eyes on one dude, not random people off the street. That’s Star.

>the big goats
Marcos packing heat confirmed

His hand is as big as Nefcy’s leg

he's a macho man, but she's also a little slip of a thing. Not a lot of women hit the big 3-0 without ballooning more than that in the thigh region
I hope she's eating right.. the last thing anyone wants to see is an old woman with sagging flesh on skinny bones.

>Then why do Star and Mariposa have the same nose despite not being related to each other?
OHOHOHOHO

Attached: 4343.jpg (684x808, 81K)

I wonder if Bobby is an actual chicano like Marco?

looks like it to me.

why could i read that perfectly in the voices?
i don't like it

I don't like "OHOHOHO" mewman star.
Fancy fairy tale princess star variants are reserved for Monstar and her weird gushing love for Marco whom she perceives as an intrepid rogue and her knight because of her sheltered upbringing.

Attached: 1548474874665.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>Waited
Literally the moment after they kiss to confirm their feelings, there's a smash cut to outside the barn, with Marco slapping some ass to let out "some pent up love"
... If that isn't a leading setup, I don't know what is....

Attached: 1557691417159.jpg (653x1755, 110K)

so glad they didn't His Dark Materials us in the end. I was genuinely worried when they actually went through with killing the magic

>so glad they didn't His Dark Materials us in the end.

Fucking amen. Nobody wants the fucking ending to Twilight Princess again. That shit is a cop out.

Attached: 1549829001329.jpg (500x500, 35K)

>shipping Link and his dom
oh dear. he has a girlfriend back home. he worked hard on getting her dang memory back. all that talk of the scent of hay... they knew exactly what they were doing

FUCK why is dark Star so hot?

Because she is Darkstar and she is of the night.

Because you are a man of fine tastes.

When Star and Marco go at it, does she sometimes let Janna watch?

Janna is dead and wouldn't want to watch if she was alive.

So you’re saying her ghost watches them?

Only if she has no choice.

So I guess if she was haunting Marco or they were fucking on top of her grave.

Wow the fucking 90's sweet!

How kino would Marco saving corrupted Star from herself have been as an ending?
Maybe Toffee returns to finish the job and kills Moon forcing Star to go dark and take revenge?

>Janna's love
>"""Pure"""
>Receives her redemption from a lifetime of inflicting torture and trauma on Marco for a single act at the end of the series
Janna is the Gollum of Star Vs.

This was her plea to Bobby to finally put a bun in the oven

Mariposa is spanish for "Butterfly." Of course it's intended to be Marco's.

I'm about as white as it gets but I came out with dark skin and black hair. I lightened up after a week but if you saw me you'd think my parents stole the some Mexican baby

>lifetime
All you’re saying is that Janna and Marco have been together all their lives. Star’s just some hussy who rolled in for a year and will be gone within another to chase her next tingle.

That's right let your salt for flow though you.

She's going to watch regardless. Star doesn't mind.

Star probably likes it
Marco likes when Star likes things because it tightens her coooooter

Just how off the charts is Star's Mewgina game?

Like being strangled by a goblin with hands made of jello

Watch! Why are you people so weird?

Attached: River_Imagine.png (400x400, 98K)

Star still has her wings right? She's still somewhat capable of flight right? or did that go away too

Ponyheads still fly. Mermaids still have their tails. Star has her itty-bitty wings.

Attached: WINGS.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

honestly I'm confused about whether she even still had those after the first time she achieved full butterfly mode. Like at that point, doesn't changing back to mewman mean no wings?
we never see wings on anyone else, but at the same time I genuinely can't remember if we've seen her back since then

Star on Wheels.
and yes, for all other portions of the series, they were very under-utilized ;_;

oh okay so she still has em
the question then is... do they ever keep growing? do all the mewman ladies in the butterfly line have wings and they aren't big enough to actually see very often?

hold on though
that wasn't post-butterfly-mode was it?
my argument is that once you achieve the full butterfly alternate mode, the mewberty wings disappear from your mewman mode

We can neither confirm nor deny, user. I'm of the camp that if they were present before, there's no reason not to believe they've gone anywhere. Instead they simply grow to meet magical necessity or shrink once no longer necessary or unable to maintain. I think we see golden Star's wings also shrink a couple times as her power wants.

Attached: SomeDrawFag - Schrödingers Panties (and wings).png (2000x2000, 2.3M)

Attached: renrink2367.jpg (1280x1092, 258K)

Attached: renrink215521.png (1280x1319, 1.35M)

I just assumed it was like.. sometimes a werewolf grows some pointy ears or fangs or someshit, but if their mode stabilized after a full transformation and back, their human form would go back to normal. The impression I get is that during mewberty, your ability to turn into a butterfly creature starts, and for a while it leaves you partially transformed, until you can change totally at will, and then change BACK completely.

We would've gotten a pretty clear indication if we had a solid look at Moon's back when she was naked in the Realm of Magic. Too bad she was too busy being a hairy lady to give is a proper peek

Attached: CeasareanPizza - Hairy Lady Moon.png (500x400, 23K)

chinless bitch

t. incel

>Beach Episode
>No Hotsprings Episode
One job, Nefcy.

Attached: this is the look of a man remembering something pleasant.png (2560x1440, 1.65M)

I'd imagine they'd go to like, mud baths
>"Marco, it's fine! You don't need a towel, the mud covers everything, see?"
>"Uhhh I don't think it's gonna conceal everything right now..."
>"OooOOOoh, Marco's sportin' wood? Chiquito chorizo poppin' up to say Hola?"

I mean Meteora went butterfly mode before going through mewberty. So I can only assume that it probably won't have any effect on their base form.

Also what about those dimension hopping birds with sharp beaks? Are those birds fucked too?
spoiler]I just hope we get a movie to cover loose ends.[/spoiler]

Dude, you got a fucking beach ep. Be glad. VLD never got a beach ep, something I detest to this day.

Attached: tumblr_oajjfxRo501vuunkmo1_1280.png (1280x960, 753K)

Learn to use spoiler tags properly or don't use them faggot.

welcome to Yea Forums

There's nothing about baby meteora going into butterfly mode that makes any sense. it was apparently tied into her ability to use magic. on the other hand she DID already go through mewberty like twice.

>Welcome to Yea Forums
FTFY senpai.

Obviously to suck off the Eclipsa and her abomination rather than give us something more well thought out and rounded.

At first glance the Diaz, as they are really kinky. But considering they live in California, which it's a weird State in relation to sex, both are equally likely to get mad at them.

cute

Attached: 74975108_p0.jpg (1536x1536, 1.23M)

The look in their eyes, you just KNOW they....

>YWN have Star barge into your room, grinning ear to ear while in her blue nightie
>YWN hear her state that tonight is the PERFECT night for a sleepover
>YWN be powerless to stop her demands in the face of her puppy dog eyes, quivering lip, and boundless energy
>YWN create a pillow fort with her in preparation to watch a movie marathon of corny ass Kung Fu movies on your laptop
>YWN end up destroying said fort side-by-side with her, re-enacting the final fight scene after the first movie ends
>YWN see her grin and turn down rebuilding the fort as the second movie starts, opting to instead snuggle close to you
>YWN become intoxicated by the smell of her as she snuggles close to you
>YWN end up watching her slowly drift to sleep as the glow of the screen illuminates her petite body.
>YWN hear her murmur "Good Night, Bestie" unconsciously under her breath as you gently stoke her golden blonde hair.

Attached: Good Night Bestie.png (635x445, 222K)

is she okay that I sleep naked?

>Janna stops her heart for 60 seconds
>inept paramedics start performing CPR, or maybe defib, or injecting shit like adrenaline
>Janna goes back to normal
>now shot up with drugs and shit
>goes into actual cardiac arrest
>Marco and Star are smooching like wild while Janna's soul leaves her body

It's also impossible to snap your fingers, say chickenbutt, and send another person into a non-rememberable dreamstate where you control their every action for 18 hours, user

>as i drift into the abyss

They probably immediately started harvesting her organs.

I'll miss pic related, Busty Waitress and Squirrel Punk the most. Goodbye SVTFOE. You had some good background characters.

Attached: 2f98be611de6633696ea4a38ac344d34546dcba6.png (579x715, 76K)

implying this isn't just how Janna gets her drugs

thank you or people like you for commissioning me to draw the obscure characters you listed. it was a neat challenge.
didnt draw the delivery goblin yet though. Want to. the little cock sock is super cute.

Get outta here, Tom. You ain't bestie material.

Attached: NOPE.png (1024x576, 534K)

>>A star watching stars.
wow dude.

Attached: I aint feeling shit.gif (600x339, 601K)