"IMMORTAL HULK SO GOOD!!!"

>"IMMORTAL HULK SO GOOD!!!"

Attached: C58910495BC44C69A9A331F483B4BC1A.gif (413x243, 51K)

Leave.

Attached: D6c5BR1UUAAajul.jpg (562x960, 96K)

OP
WHAT A SHIT POSTING RETARD!

Attached: 1553167237293.jpg (731x783, 96K)

Nothing worse then a /pol/ Yea Forumsirgin.
Your existence is more of a burden then anything I could tell you.

i mean you could at least offer criticism against it instead f posting a gif.

This literally won't affect me. Could benefit taxing NEETs playing video all day. I bought maybe three games in the last two years.

What does this have to do with Yea Forums, faggot?

>popular thing bad!

based Yea Forumsntrarian poster

This will be my final post on Yea Forums.

How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
You guys are just forcing onto yourself the new fade there will be in this hivemind of a board, with the blandest, tamest, most classicly safe comic book there can be, while your selective outrage is shitting on Bendis' Superman for things that would be praised if they were written by someone else, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to shit on it even if it's good because the hivemind dictates you to do so !!!

No wonder you can't get laid, but guess what ? I got a girlfriend now. For the first time of my life after 24 years I finally got a girlfriend, and all that nerd fuss has become so irritating since.
I'm just leaving for good now, I had plenty of fun with that board but I'm done. I wish you to get girlfriends to, maybe it will open your eyes about the hivemind that is destructing your self, but sadly, the hivemind is probably keeping you away from being able to seduce anyone, so you're most likely trapped in a vicious circle, and sadly, there is no Savage Dragon to save you from it. I just hope that this message will maybe help you to think by yourself a bit more and to get a girlfriend to.

Enjoy your book.

Pasta still tasty everytime

>107887596
10/10 best copy pasta

Well the comic is overrated trash but using a wojak is not a good argument.

>How can anyone think that this is scary for real ? How can anyone take seriously a horror book with the Hulk as a supposed to be frightening monster ? How can anyone see the Hulk as frightening for real in this book ?
"Ouh, the Hulk is smiling, so unsetlling, this is so scary guys..." why are you lying to yourself like that ?
Replace Hulk with Joker and this was my reaction reading through all the praise when issue 1 of Death of the family came out.

>The Critic is kinda shit. Or at least it didn't age well. Most of the jokes boil down to Family Guy level cut away gags, or the show going "Hey....Eraserhead......that happened."
>Duckman was better than South Park
>season 1 & 2 of Rick and Morty were fantastic, and while season 3 wasn't as big of a dumpster fire as people make it out to be, it certainly wasn't as good. The show didn't just flanderize its characters (mainly Rick) it flanderized itself. Season 1 & 2 Rick was actually kinda likable and interesting. The show needs to just go back to silly fun, episodic adventures.
>While I don't think it's the better show, I enjoy Batman the Brave and the Bold more than Batman TAS (both are still really good though)
>I like Thanos' new motive WAY more. I’ll take deluded villain that thinks he’s a tragic hero over greasy incel any day of the week.
>The Mandrin in IM3 was fucking great and fun twist, and a good update to the character.
>Zootopia was sub-par at best.
>TTG has its moments and I don't hate it.
>Despite all its flaws, I still really enjoyed Star Vs the Forces of Evil as a whole and honestly didn't mind the ending too much. The show had problems for sure, but I'm still happy I watched it and I liked it the whole way through.
>Eclipsa was also the best character on the show. Doesn't mean seasons 3 & 4 where the best seasons though, she was just a great character.
>Mighty Magiswords was one of the best shows to come out of Cartoon Network in a long time and I'm bummed every slept on it. The pace wasn't an issue for me and it got better. It was a nice break from every other show coming out being about "deepest lore" and it was just nice to have something goofy and funny again.
>All the Ant-Man movies are amazingly fun and enjoyable and some of the best the MCU has to offer.
>AT's finale wasn't that bad,
>I liked GotG2 more than one.
>Can't stand Deadpool in the comics, love him in the movies.
I accept whatever comes next.

Tl;dr

So how do you picture this things voic

Yes it is.

Nasal, like that one kid form Polar Express.

honestly I liked the first issue
but it got bad real fast

I miss when people actually put a modicum of thought and effort into shitposting.

You are more retarded than Gaspare patti

Go

Attached: 1558826885405.png (380x463, 18K)

Loser. Stay in your basement.

>but it got bad
How?

Attached: 1553022501961.jpg (603x600, 165K)

I agree with all of these or have no opinion on them but the one on The Critic. The Critic still had fun characters and made great usages of the NYC setting and movie parodies and gags.

t. Seething Kingfag

RENT FREE

I need to check it out still. I get the feeling that it is overrated at this point. All Marvel post 2012 is pretty disappointing to me though.

>I enjoy Brave and the bold more than BTAS
Based