This joke makes no sense

This joke makes no sense.
>University Of China, Illinois
This implies it takes place in a city called Illinois in China. Anyone who went to non-community college knows this.

Attached: 67493953-7E04-461B-9F27-8867C32C6372.png (303x167, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=714P0hh-L0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The joke is that when this episode was made people thought that China was going to buy us out.

But now who's laughing, not only that China is collapsing but they might end up like the USSR if this keeps up, keep it up Trump and soon Taiwan will get the main land (plus Hong Kong & Macau) back.

I hate this fucking website.

You list the city name first,then the state.

It' the internet hate machine.

not so funny when you actually have the chinese buying your country piece by piece.

The show was pretty much a love letter and realistic depiction of community colleges. You go there to chill instead of learn

Another disturbing thing is the opening sequence to Big Her 6, "San Frantokyo"... Golden Gate Bridge in jap pagoda style.. etc. It implies they won WW2 and genocided caucasians. :^(

Boy I sure hope someone got fired for that blunder

>genocided caucasians
yet the movie is full of white people. how did you come up with that?

I SEE YOU AND YOU SEE I

University of California Santa Barbara

Underage or high school dropout

>University of Miami, Florida
>University of Miami, Ohio

It's actually interchangeable, OP is a dumbass

Not anymore.
youtube.com/watch?v=714P0hh-L0c

I don't think that's always true. I went to Institute of Atlanta-Decatur. Not Institute of Georgia, Atlanta

I wish this thread wasn't so fucking stupid and that we could've had a proper China, IL/Brad Neely discussion.

University of Houston, of Memphis, of New Orleans, of Baltimore, of Louisville, of Cincinnati, of Akron, ect.

It's funny to me that you think that.

I think the back lore was Cali finally got the big Earthquake and nipland helped America rebuild.

I miss the soul of the old shorts.

Hey Yea Forums, I graduated there class of 2009z Classes there kinda suck and the teachers don’t really know what’s going on. In history all the teacher talked about was how many dicks George Washington had