Confess to your Yea Forums sins, my child

confess to your Yea Forums sins, my child.

Attached: confess.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=68968
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fap to Tangled the series
many times a day

Attached: 123.png (1920x1080, 3.33M)

I don't read comics

Attached: 1557088340020.jpg (1122x640, 35K)

i forgive you.
do you at least watch cartoons?

I've never watched a full episode of Adventure Time.

yes I watch cartoons at least

Understandable tbqh

I used to like Tom King

I only confess to Pastor Hulk!

The last comic I read was Rebirth of the Cool almost 3 months ago. I bought Tokyo Ghost and some batman beyond shit this month and haven't even glanced at the covers more than once.

I legitimately enjoy Bendisposting.

>I honestly love Geoff Johns, I consider him one of the best writers in DC
>I consider Steven Universe is the best show of the 2010s
>I have zero issue with diversity casting for comic book movies and tv,
>I fap to Kamala Khan way too much. I even do RPs
>I actually liked being in those Horrorverse threads
>I’m legitimately into edgy stuff but only if started edgy rather than transforming something into edgy
>My only issue with Season 4 Of Star was the treatment of Rhombulus, yes that means I was okay with Jackie having a girlfriend
>I love Death Battle, I just like crossovers a lot
>I create OCs all the time but never bother to write them down anywhere
>I think most 80s cartoons suck, I just can’t understand why people like them
>I don’t like the Toy Story movies.

I didn't think the Star Vs. ending was that bad
unsatisfying but not as terrible as people think it is and saying Star killed millions is overblown

After Star Vs fiasco I’ve been lurking less and less to Yea Forums. I feel Im losing interest in cartoons, nothing that gets posted here gets my attention anymore, even shitposting isnt fun.
I think i’ve been more to /fit/ and Yea Forums this month than Yea Forums, and this never happened to me in two years of lurking.

Superman/Doomsday is one of my favorite animated works ever and I'm afraid to even look up the original run or watch the 2-part remake because it'll soil my love for it.

I really REALLY enjoyed the Watchmen movie and BvS despite its glaring flaws.

Piss off memeposter, if you want to make a thread like this then you use the Hulk edit not your cancer taint meme

I pluck hairs from my mole that's on my face

I actually kind of the liked The Mighty Thor series with Jane Foster. I like the artwork, the design of female Thor, I like the fact that Thor is at a low point, and I actually love that his unworthyness makes him unique in the Thors battleworlds series.
The only thing I dislike about it is how Mjolnir after just some days, trust Jane Foster, and absolutely humiliates Thor at times, giving perks to Jane that Thor never got in his years of having it. If that small aspect was removed, it wouldve been a great arc.

I sometimes still watch mid-to-late 90s cartoons but mostly I only watch direct-to-DVD and stuff in that vein; I'm nearly the exact same way with anime, too, in that regard.

>I fap to Kamala Khan way too much.
and who does not?
>I even do RPs
Okay, that does not have God's forgiveness, it enjoys burning in hell

Attached: 639167b2a85dae6d9fbbd018fda1bc62bd01aa69.png (850x1696, 894K)

Saved

It's Free Real Estate
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=68968

i still read TWD

Attached: yknhZL7Gjbg.jpg (1280x716, 100K)

I would kill for new Casper content, I dont care if its God awful

I haven't read/don't know about One More Day.

I post my degenerate gay art here all the time and pretend it isn’t mine for the purpose of self-promotion

I haven't liked Yea Forums for years now. I also stopped reading and finding out about comics, which has taken a toll on my art since many cape artists inspired me. The only cartoons I was watching were AT, SU and GF and all of those ended recently.
Thinking about starting Gumball since I never caught on after a couple of episodes.
Also I've been postponing making a cartoon I wanted to do for months as soon as I got free time because energy went out when I was working on it and I haven't had the mental energy to start again.

I fap to Kamala a lot but haven't read her comics since 2014 because I was waiting for multiple issues to read. Now I just got lazy to start.
Also the fact that Alphona isn't on the book anymore is also a turn-off.

I keep giving X-Men another chance.
I've probably watched Total Drama more than any other cartoon.
Be Cool Scooby-Doo is my favorite Scooby Doo show.

I want to make an action comic but I just keep fantasizing about my main character fucking my self-insert, or draw my character naked spreading her legs instead of actually writing and drawing it.

I want to fuck this duck

Attached: 1559067364397.jpg (585x711, 53K)

I actually think X-men Apocalypse and all of the McAvoy X-men movies are pretty good. I think even with its flaws, Apocalypse has more interesting moments than 90% of Marvel movies and I legit think it's a travesty that people don't think so. I'm also actually excited for Dark Phoenix because I don't think it will be X-men Origins or X3 tier bad.

I still think Penny-Arcade's puts out some good strips once in a while.

I'm happy for Tyson Hesse but I really miss his original content. I don't care that much about Sonic even though he's doing great with the shorts. I hope he pitches something to netflix

I don't read comics, I just shitpost about them.
I ship Bruce/Babs and Olicity.
I hate trannies

Attached: 4chan 798578473563456.jpg (624x175, 24K)

Where did you get that fucking image from?

Attached: 1559063072783.jpg (1181x709, 127K)

>I hate trannies
Everyone does. Straights, gays, lesbians, even trannies.
ESPECIALLY trannies.

Campy TMNT > Dark and Gritty turtles

I hate trannies, but I secretly want to fuck one to see what its like.

I enjoy the Daniel Way Deadpool run

I absolutely despise calarts bean shaped head/black dot inside color dot eyes/mouth with the piano worm teeth, the bloody FOUR FINGERS noodle limbs, the pasty primary soft n safe colors and the nasty not-so-subtle fetishes + sjw & other overly political ideals "storyboarders" jampack those shows with the explicit goal of infesting the younger minds potentially creating a generation even worse then themselves and the zoomers combined.
But, I do feel a somewhat guilty pleasure towards hardcore R18+ content about those shows, I'm talking Polyle, Mangamaster, Hhrible and Blargsnarf levels of hardcore, not for masturbation, mind you, but because for some reason, I get this idea that most of that material is what's going on in the showrunners perverted minds and that the majority (if not all) of it is commissioned by the network/creator/those affiliated with those shows in some way (under absolute secrecy, of course).
Encountering hardcore R18+ material allows me to see a dark, perverse and twisted alternate side of it, and depending on the work, its style and setting, for example, it may be exaggerated but never crossing a point of in-universe reality, making it potentially and alternatively feasible without the network's "safe-locks & regulations".
Still despise those shows and their creators/runners though.

Donald already banged her

We ain't starting this shit again

Attached: 1559073051661.jpg (1036x719, 115K)

I posted something... i don't remember.. something about young girls

Attached: 7dg0vw0kzlg21.jpg (1081x1080, 104K)

me too m8. It's not my fault, I'm not to blame, it is the boipussi who sent this flame[/strong]
AHHH FATHER WOJAK WHERE ARE YOU I NEED HELP

Attached: c784aeda361774d9c1dfb8245b0c36b1d01f3ea8.png (842x1000, 335K)

well I've got a lot of pics like that. I like to fap to raven from cartoons and dcutv show, super hero girls show etc. and mods are just pedophobes

Attached: 4chan 8956784564646.jpg (691x374, 45K)

If I must. But I refuse to talk too much about them, lest it become a tangent.

Attached: law-of-cosines.png (534x297, 18K)

I fap to disney concept art

Attached: tumblr_o2bq32pot51qetpbso5_500.jpg (459x563, 16K)

I purposely go out of my way to start shit between Yea Forums and other boards

Truely that was the best way to go about it.

I faped to shadman pics a couple of times
Cartoons are shit