I still miss her

Hell, I never even get to tell her how she means to me and tell her I love her. I first lay my sight on her during my senior year in high school. And, now every time I look up in the sky, I see her face. But, now she’s gone...

Attached: 1464845D-5E9D-475A-B35B-71257D03C392.jpg (633x960, 73K)

If it makes you feel any better, she wouldn't love you if she was real. She'd find a way to bring Marco to the 3D realm

Gay.

No tits.

Go to sleep Tom.

I really wanna think this is bait but then I remember no one here has social skills or has ever even fucked and that we all obsess over 2D woman and I'm...
I wanna get of this ride guys

Attached: 1559028135326.png (255x208, 24K)

Just try to make a move on Daron Nefcy user. Star is practically her self insert and she's got a thing for voyeurism, so Bobby can watch.

Hell, I never even get to tell him how he means to me and tell him I love him. I first lay my sight on him during my fifth year in elementary school. And, now every time I look up in the sky, I see his face. But, now he’s gone...

Attached: A28A503C-9611-437C-AEC4-E26167F8C27A.jpg (640x480, 93K)

I've missed her since Battle for Mewni. There was a doppelganger on TV after that who looked like her, but it wasn't the same person.

Daron wants to be the voyeur. She's a cuckquean, she's not into cuckolding and neither is Bobby.

Hell, I never even get to tell him how he means to me and tell him I love him. I first lay my sight on him during my fifth year in elementary school. And, now every time I look up in the sky, I see his face. But, now he’s gone...

Attached: Doofenshmirtz_Portrait.jpg (800x1000, 448K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1559180838225.jpg (720x741, 34K)

Awww, user. I love you too.

Attached: 9FA975F0-2E30-486D-B841-1C481E0BA83E.png (1280x960, 347K)

Hell, I never even get to tell him how he means to me and tell him I love him. I first lay my sight on him during my transfer year in my animal school. And, now every time I look up in the sky, I see his face. But, now he’s gone...

Attached: 6165259F-F956-4F76-82BF-30601074AD03.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Hell, I never even get to tell him how he means to me and tell him I love him. I first lay my sight on him during my transfer year in my animal school. And, now every time I look up in the sky, I see his face. But, now he’s gone...

Attached: 1486382869781.jpg (1276x560, 114K)

it's lines on paper
get your shit together

Attached: 478099B3-CA78-4C0A-8D4C-F6A24B44254A.jpg (500x607, 57K)

Attached: Anthro Giygas.png (816x674, 29K)

Attached: 1262843229.brokencassette_ratburn.png (700x1076, 258K)

I haven't been following the show. Did it end recently or something?

Uh huh.
What about now that she is a filthy ugly muggle with fat plain cheeks?
Do you want to copulate with this thing? It's fucking bestiality.

Attached: 1559183827092.jpg (633x960, 98K)

The gay joke with Monkey telling Adam he cares about him (but not that way) still stands out to me years since seeing that particular episode.

How about this - disregard Star, discuss Monstar.

There were some great discussion points in the previous thread: >>>

Attached: monstar01.png (1280x1148, 373K)

Samefag. There were some posts I really liked so I'm going to post them here with some fanart.

I can't decide what Monstar I like best.

>despite Mewman expectations of monsters, Monstar is a prim and proper lady
>she loves needlepoint, tea parties and finery
>she's horrified by the prospect of learning to fight since she doesn't want to fulfill any negative stereotypes about monsters
>Marco teaches her to enjoy boy and tomboyish stuff like wrestling and eating junk food

OR:
>Monstar is a competent, smart, aloof young lady monster who can drink tea with her pinky at the perfect right angle and then bash some criminal scum into pieces
>however, due to a cloistered palace life and her mother often being absent managing the Mewman/Monster war, she struggles displaying her emotions
>highly avoidant and cynical
>Marco teaches Monstar how to let loose, show her feelings and to empathise with the common people

OR:
>shares Moon's propensity for decisive, often violent political action
>acts a lot like Toffee in Meteora's Lesson: arrogant, angry, sarcastic, a bit of a punk
>switches between a tough and resourceful tomboy who can kick ass and scare her enemies shitless
>and a socially awkward goofy extrovert who's never had a friend before
>she doesn't know how to express her feelings except through anger, so she's angry, and jealous
>constantly trying to get her royal parent's attention by throwing angry rebellious fits
>think Bender in Breakfast Club or that scene in Metalocalypse where Pickles tries to get "Dadderface" to pay attention
>jerk with a heart of gold
>Marco helps her express her feelings through means other than anger
>she learns to be kinder, less of a big baby throwing tantrums

There are so many options and they're all better than Star.

Attached: egging your ligger with her own eggs.png (1371x1804, 553K)

ye

The series finale aired about a week or so ago. Did you not see the metric ton of threads that appeared saying how terrible the finale was?

>>shares Moon's propensity for decisive, often violent political action
I think I like this option the best. But probably add a bit of 'oversheltered from the royal family worrying about their half-monster daughter dealing with prejudices of the world', and some 'They tried really hard to bring her up prim and proper but she's consistently too much of a wild child'. Kinda like Meteora's (first)upbringing except they couldn't get it to stick. And having Meteora/Ms. Heinous be hired as her new nanny/caretaker would make some interesting plotlines.

Attached: monstar02.png (1280x1147, 353K)

I can just imagine the interactions with Marco. Especially if the shipping shenanigans was kept but shifted

>Monstar 1 gets excited being exposed to tomboyish or general earth stuff
>Follows Marco around like a puppy excited over the next event be it actually entertaining or relatively mundane by Earth standards
>Treats him like her knight

>Monstar 2 being socially awkward as fuck and constantly misconstruing Earth stuff leading Marco having to play damage control
>Gradually gets comfortable getting involved in social stuff that isn't beating up enemies
>Gets autistic moment where she kisses Marco out of nowhere much to both of their surprise and she locks herself up embarassed

>Monstar 3 is basically fucking Randal from Clerks with Marco being Dante.
>Monstar 3 constantly getting the Safe Kid into wacky situations while Marco helps Monstar out with her own issues
>Has a blast wailing on bad guys
>Gets genuinely hostile against Jackie and Janna when she starts developing feelings for Marco.
>Confession scene when she has to go away is basically the Clerks 2 climax with her calling out how shallow Marco's relationship with Jackie while accidentally allowing her feelings to slip out in a fit of mutual frustration between them

I'd really like to see Clerks Monstar and Marco just trolling fools

Attached: is this monstar.gif (500x260, 861K)

Attached: monstar03.jpg (500x448, 53K)

Attached: monstar04.png (1280x720, 440K)

Attached: monstar05.jpg (916x1280, 114K)

>I think I like this option the best. But probably add a bit of 'oversheltered from the royal family worrying about their half-monster daughter dealing with prejudices of the world'

This reminds me of a scene from Avatar where Katara spies the remains of a Fire Nation helmet on the cliff face outside the Air Temples. Sokka tells her that she can't protect Aang forever as she waterbends the snow over the helmet. I think that could be done in SvtFoE on the outskirts of the Monster Temple.

>MonStar has literally no idea about how the outside world hates monsters
>this is because the servants literally have to be nice to MonStar because she's their fucking employer's kid and she's never allowed to leave
>"MARCO! There's this place in Western Mewni I always wanted to visit called the Monster Temple but my parents never left me - we should go!"
>place is abandoned
>"Star...why isn't there anyone here?"
>"Oh, I'm guessing all the monsters here were old and got sent to the Grandma Farm."
>Marco keeps seeing pieces of armor, arrow heads, and charred remains of structures while Star plays with the echo in the empty hall
>Marco finds something similar to Ludo's helmet
>except there's a whole skeleton
>and an arrow through the eye
>and it's smashed

Attached: monstar06.jpg (820x1292, 227K)

>it's not the Grandma Farm
>it's the Grandma Camp
>the Grandma Concentration Camp, if you will.

Attached: monstar07.jpg (733x733, 167K)

I will fucking fight you on this. Monstar is for cuddling and protecting.

Any other interpretation is for simps and lower animals.

Attached: 1544187689235.jpg (948x531, 126K)

So
Monstar fan cartoon when?

I totally agree. It's just I opened the thread and by the time I got to read it at the end of my shift it was dead. It sucks because it gave me tons of ideas and I just have to autistically spam them to pacify myself.

>Monstar keeps getting in trouble for doing things she literally cannot control, like lizard-like tongue flicking
>it's basically the "Bart Gets an F" moment where Heinous realizes that Monstar is trying to be a lady but just can't because lizard
>Heinous awkwardly concedes to Star out of sympathy and bends some of the rules at St. Olga's to mollify her
>this leads to Heinous slowly starting to accept her
>instead of being an antagonist, Heinous is just sort of a nasty grump who's actually not-so-bad and teams up with Star against her mother, who is the Big Bad along with Globgor

Attached: monstar08.jpg (213x237, 8K)

>>>>>Treats him like her knight

>Monstar 1 is such a prim and proper lady that a typical Earth geek like Marco comes off as butch, edgy, and transgressive
>she's constantly gushing about how badass (sorry, "intrepid") Marco is, how he's so manly, how he's her hero, oh God he's just so rugged
>but it's the same fucking Marco

>Marco sort of likes having someone think that he's a "misunderstood bad boy"
>but everyone else is just pissing themselves laughing but can't bring themselves to tell Star Marco's a total dweeb

>Star's parents have no idea who Marco is
>take Star at her word
>Almost Famous moment where one of them screams about how "help, my daughter's been kidnapped by a rugged Latino Lover who can kill a man with his bare fists"

Attached: tumblr_inline_pdcmhuAXGQ1rlxtke_1280.png (1280x1283, 1.01M)

Perhaps Monstar is not friends with Marco, but a monster counterpart like Dennis.

>Dennis twists Ludo's arm to let him "use the castle" and "play nice" so he can invite a girl over without fucking Ludo trying to steal her family's most powerful inheritance

Also, why is the Avarius family so fucking quality?

Attached: tumblr_p5hpooC5cD1r29wy9o2_1280.png (989x865, 198K)

>according to the Book of Spells, Kappa like the Family Avarius are vegetarians
>Septarians are pretty similar to Frilled Neck Lizards (Rasticore) and Crocodilians (Toffee)
>which are both carnivores
>Kappa are fucking disgusted by liggers and how they eat >>>>>>>raw meat and >>>>>>blood like fucking savages

Attached: tumblr_pf0fuxnyKT1xoc3gyo1_1280.png (1280x1678, 236K)

>in the Monstar universe Rasticore plays the role of "Ludo's treacherous Septarian employee" and steals Castle Avarius
>Dennis mentions to Ludo how King Toffee purchased the old Monster Temple and is rebuilding it
>"Yeah Dennis, well, the sunlamp demographic once stole our castle, so I already knew they like real estate"

Attached: WHY IS IT THAT LIGGERS ARE 14 PERCENT.png (965x1280, 295K)

Alright, I (mostly) got the autism out. Love to see some OC from you guys, hope you liked the pics.

Attached: tumblr_osvd35IbIg1vbcdovo1_1280.png (1280x914, 797K)

I'd read this fanfiction and subscribe to the authors tumblr blog. That shit is M A X I M U M C U T E

Attached: 1532126976056.jpg (690x388, 50K)

>liking Star when every other girl in the show is hotter than her

I do not understand you Starfags.

Attached: basedjackie.jpg (241x222, 13K)

Ah fuck it, one more autistic greentext.
>Rasticore took the castle and has now kidnapped Marco / whomever you insert into his role story-wise
>Ludo agrees to help Star and Buff Frog because he has a "secret weapon"
>Star is about to be coerced into using the Whispering Spell
>Ludo emerges
>"EVERYBODY GET DOWN, I'M GOING TO SAY THE L-WORD."
>everyone looks bored / annoyed
>except Star
>she covers her ears and starts crying

Jackie's gay, which basically makes her a dude. Star wins by default.

Attached: tumblr_p5hpooC5cD1r29wy9o10_1280.png (855x792, 156K)

Attached: he's gonna say the L word.jpg (640x329, 32K)

>liking Daron's selfinsert more than Daron's selfinsert

Attached: 1558570267471.jpg (1080x1080, 69K)

So... she cucked herself?

>that spoiler
This actually highlights the similarities between Marco and Dennis. They both come from abusive households, albeit in different ways on different scales. The Avarius family actively harasses children that don't conform, whereas the show implies that Marco's parents, while "cool" are broadly negligent.

In terms of how Monster!Star would interact with Dennis...
>Dennis is embarrassed by his parents, who are addicted to stickers and living in a swamp
>tries to coerce the monsters (Talon?) into pretending to be his fancy bird parents, tricks Ludo into lending him the castle
>Star finds out (most likely Ludo did something dumb)
>offers to let him stay at Butterfly Castle when his dad is being a jerk
>Brudo is upset that Dennis is talking bad about them to the royals
>kicks him out
>Dennis is on the front steps

>"You can't do this! This is my home! You guys are my family!"
>Star appears
>begins walking him to Butterfly Castle
>"Not anymore."

Attached: 5d6Ykq9.jpg (700x525, 120K)

Personalities brah, she might be bipolar

is there a mega for season 4?

>Suggesting Moon is bad in this reality.
I sentence you to the dungeons.

Attached: tumblr_olqpj60HzL1w153pgo2_r3_1280.png (1080x1440, 988K)

I love her too

Attached: afneya48345.png (1000x1207, 289K)

This, Star was never the best girl in the show.

Not Moon! Never Moon! She's my waifu. I meant Heinous' mother - Eclipsa. I want her to be a great villain and not a dindu.

Moon suffers in this reality, though

Attached: B81B2A8F-516B-4AE5-81F2-A715DAFB2D6C.png (540x351, 124K)

Dumb contrarians need to cope harder.

Attached: all according to keikaku.jpg (1280x1280, 397K)

>you have to be a contrarian to see Star is a fuckup who makes things worse for everyone
Starcuck cope.

I wanna fuck Monstar.

Just wanna get that out there.

Your assblastedness is noted and duly discarded. Star won. You didn't. End of story.

Attached: 1519269151272.jpg (1417x1063, 1.1M)

never seen this cartoon, but i am really liking this lizards, any more ?

>duly discarded.
>still responds

>Star won. You didn't. End of story.
>the show's quality went down the drain BUT ATLEAST MY SHIP IS OKAY
user, that's sad as fuck on your part.

>the show's quality went down the drain

I have yet to see an actually well constructed argument that demonstrates that the show somehow got 'worse'. It didn't. It was always the same shit. Yes even S2. Not criminally garbage but nothing spectacular either. The same awkward jokes, the same on-and-off fight scenes, music etc. It's time to take the corn-pill and realize you expected some kind of mythological epic out of a children's cartoon. And then you got mad when you got exactly what they advertized.

Attached: 1497548175696.png (500x500, 120K)

>had to literally genocide half the cast to do so

Star is the ultimate waifu. Liking Jackie is just skin-deep, her looks are what you can appreciate and that is about it.

Attached: 09674a0d05459010802512ec4e68fc19864b4475_hq.jpg (1024x1016, 64K)

>I have yet to see
Then get some glasses faggot, if you can't see the difference between Seasons 1/2 and 3/4, then you're hopeless.

Monstar doesn't actually appear in the show.

>Star is the ultimate waifu.
>pitches for both teams, parties hard as a teenager and has shitty tastes in dudes
Janna is the actual best girl considering everything.

Star is GOD

Attached: DAWNSTAR.jpg (800x1039, 759K)

>can stop her own heart on command

Hell yeah she is.

That makes sense and a good waifu choice.Moon always suffers, it is the way of things.
I prefer the concept of Eclipsa and her whole family being evil for some that "what might have been" dark parallels. A Star vs Heinous duel would feel more personal too but that's just me.

Attached: tumblr_pgxp7eEdEU1tb4moyo1_1280.jpg (1280x1717, 492K)