Would you watch a carnage horror movie?

>topic title

Attached: carnaagee.jpg (667x1000, 129K)

>When you hear Carnage, the only thing you can think of is R. But, if you know his story, if you really know the comic, there’s no R here. He’s a tortured soul. It’s not about what he does, because we never have to show the knife going from here to there, and the blood is pouring. What you have to show is, what is the motivation? Was he born like that, or [is he] someone we should feel for, because if you succeeding in making a villain someone you can feel for, jackpot

Attached: avi_arad.jpg (349x524, 38K)

that is the biggest load of pretentious shit I've ever seen.

Venom sequel is gonna be shit

Venom 1 WAS shit already.

I wish they did it right if they were going to do it at all....

Attached: carnage.jpg (615x342, 60K)

well to start with, you do a venom movie without spiderman, that's kind of like doing a Death of superman movie without doomsday.

That's such a load of shit.
Carnage is about if someone truly twisted gets superpowers. That's it. That's what's scary.
Having young Cletus get abused doesn't make him scarier or make the story better. It actually makes it worse. Carnage is intrusive thoughts made real.

Kid Miracleman is the best version of this idea, but Carnage isn't that far behind.

>doing a Death of superman movie without doomsday.
Would be better. Doomsday is the worst part of Death of Superman

superman's death is impactful not because he gets outsmarted or outplayed by some grandiose opponent, its because he was standing alone against an overwhelming, unreasoning force of destruction.

He was standing against an enemy that he could never hope to truly physically outmatch, but he still stood against it even knowing his death was inevitable because that's who he WAS.
that's part of what makes his death so good, because its an act of true, gut wrenchingly brutal sacrifice and unerring courage against a force of pure power and savagery.

I don't know dick about Carnage, but isn't he just an amoral redneck serial killer who became 100% the same person as his alien rather than just bonding like Venom?

Only if it's a horror movie.

I don't think we will ever ever get a carnage horror movie...

Pretty much. There is no "We are Carnage". It's always just "I".
Well except for those few stories that fuck that up

Full horror or full comedy.

Attached: 073B92D0-8114-4D3C-82B3-C89438970BC5.jpg (255x456, 33K)

He's pretty much the most fucked up serial killer you can get with a "normal" unpowered person. He's also completely and utterly self destructive in his killing, in that he doesn't give a fuck about any dangers or pain to himself, he just wants to literally kill everything and fuck up the world.
When he had a symbiote bond to him due to how mentally fucked up he was he and the symbiote essentially became "One" rather than being two seperate entities like with venom.

His plans rarely boil down to more than "find a way to kill lots of people and inspire other people to kill people", but that's partially what makes him so terrifying, in that that's ALL he literally cares about and will do it singlemindedly while another villain might focus on actual pragmatic goals.

The question is why, at this point, the US government didn't just toss him in an incinerator and turned it on, given they're way, WAY more amoral than the DC universe and happy to break the law with super powered individuals all the time.

can... can it be both?

Attached: carnage cute.jpg (1000x1000, 176K)

You convinced me.

This carnage is ripe for that cheesy era of horror movies where the killer just makes bad jokes throughout the movie

The only problem I have with this is that you will forever blacklist carnage from being in a spiderman movie with MCU spiderman if its a horror movie due to tonal issues and soccer moms bitching because their kid went and watched the horror movie after seeing the spiderman movie with carnage.

So I'm right in thinking that there is no "tortured soul" and he's just a sick fuck slasher villain who was given knife tentacles, and that that was a really dumb statement?

Yes, 100%.

Absolutely. Turning Carnage into a sympathetic villain is the opposite of his character.

Non-dream world freddy krueger

what types of shit does carnage do for kills in the movie?

gets his arms caught under rubble or restrained at one point and then Licker tounge decapitates the person mocking him because they think he's helpless.

umm okay maybe.

Unless they make Carnage, Rorshach 2.0

eww

We already got the "White nationalists rorsachs" watchmen series, we don't need another rorsach.

not to mention "so originalllll"

female kawaii carnage?

No because if a movie is called something all the focus should be on that thing. Which is why I hate horror movies, because you take movies like Alien or The Thing or Jaws and you focus on character that aren't the monster the movie is named after. Being clinically fucking retarded as I clearly am, I cannot mentally handle that.

Attached: dante says based.png (768x652, 522K)

for real though what kind of movie would carnage even have?

You are forever blacklisted from my productions and any other productions which associate with me.

Carnage needs to be himself in his own feature length movie.

>was the symbiote that bonded especially well to a psychopathic redneck born like that?
Yes, yes it was.

Ask me how I know you're the exact same faggot from the last thread that constantly asked the thread to write him a carnage story

Wow, I sure feel bad for the serial killer that murders people for funsies.

If the whole movie was following the monster the monster would stop being interesting
There's no horror in following the monster's perspective because then the monster becomes the protagonist
What horror movies get wrong is that you're supposed to CARE about the people the monster is hunting, so you don't want to see them die