Last show you watched has a Roger persona in it now

Your pick of persona, what happens?

Attached: 4D4DDE84-FB7D-4AC9-B540-C31263D22767.jpg (640x480, 81K)

>Watched WW2 in Color

Uh

Last show? Well, Star vs. I guess... Roger wouldn't need a persona when there's other fuckin' fantasy beings like fluffy girl Kelly.

BUT in terms of film however, that would be the Nicholas Cage film: Gone in 60 Seconds. Now that would be tricky, since what I know about him was that he's a bitch who slows everything down.

>watched American Dad last
Well nothing changes

>bobs burgers
>the rapist basketball persona
>Louise gets date raped

Ave Chapman, Star Forward?

I can't remember his name, I barely even remember meeting him

>Craig of the Creek.
>Ricky Spanish.

Bring it on.

Sounds like an Ace Chapman fuck alright. You want to remember shit, go for Bing Cooper

>last show you watched is now garbage

The Simpsons. I don't see how it will work, at least it's a Halloween special or happens like in the show and everybody kinda ignores he has an odd shaped head and butt and it's just some gay guy or some sort of activist but it all comes down if it's a Homer or Lisa episode, and being amoral works in both ways.

>American Dad
Literally nothing changes so-

>Harvey Street Girls
Oh Jesus Christ it's a fucking nightmare. 10% chance it goes well, and that's very high and generous.

>American Ninja Warrior
Idk
Who would work?

>Doctor Who

He makes a short appearance as himself.

>the expanse
i guess legman, from wheels and the legman, teams up with miller to investigate the whole julie mao thing, but roger would end up having sex with the protomolecule infected bodies, most like

>Norman tells me you want to get into stage acting. Well, I for one am thrilled when young ladies seek to expand their horizons. And lucky for you I happen to know a brilliant acting coach.
>It is you isn't it? We are going to get down there, and it is going to be you in a wig.
>...It's a strong possibility.

Attached: bigo1.jpg (720x540, 42K)

>brooklyn nine nine
It's like Gina Linetti never left.

Roland Chang super positive Asian

>Deadpan Roger in a french maid outfit.

This is a hysterical boner.

>Digimon Adventure
A bucket of pink paint and he's Vademon. I'm less concerned with his alienhood being exposed as I am him being around eight underage kids on a desolate island with no adults.
...Considering Vademon's entire thing was brainwashing a child to be his mindless boytoy for all eternity by preying on his curiosity, are we sure Roger wasn't already in that show?

Attached: maybebaby.jpg (174x254, 9K)

>The Office
I can see Creed being a Roger persona.

This is arguably a more interesting question. Who are some characters in other shows, live action or animation, that have plausible grounds for actually being a Roger disguise?

Pic related, Harry Crane from Mad Men could absolutely be one of Roger's personas, especially in the later seasons when his true evil emerges.

Attached: MM_707_QA_RichSommer.jpg (800x600, 67K)

>Ducktales
He's Magica de Spell.

Oh, we're supposed to fit a prexisting Roger persona into the show?

In that case, I guess it'd be Laura Vanderbooben, which I guess would include Luke Fondelberg too.

>Doom Patrol
I can see the fucker living in Danny as himself

McNulty: ...the fuck did I do?!?

Bunk: Nothing, sunshine, you did nothing. And that's. O. Kay. (smokes cigar, drains glass of Scotch, does huge pile of drugs, shoots a hooker)

>Implying Roger wouldn't make a persona anyway
He wouldn't be able to resist

>Roger makes a persona as a Mewman
>actively subverts Star at every turn, restarts the war between Mewmans and monsters
>convinces Star to kill herself at the end of the show
>takes the wand from her corpse, sells it on the black market

He could fit it so many places
>He was a past queen of Mewni
>He supports Mina's monster genocide
>He tries getting freaky with Marco
>Was a past member of the MHC

>hot zone
This should be funny