Why is the comic book fandom so tame?

Why is the comic book fandom so tame?
Where is the autistic 1000 pages fanfic shipping a self insert OC with all the Justice League?
Where are the poorly drawn fancomics with weird fetishes?
fandoms in general are so cringe that without that stuff it feels there is no fandom.

Attached: 1406345169902.jpg (500x388, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12353313/1/The-Rider-of-the-League
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why don't you make your own instead of complaining like a faggot?

Ahhh...my favorite comic book series
Yipe

>Where are the poorly drawn fancomics with weird fetishes?
there's plenty

pleb. tip top is better because it sells more copies.

Should kids really be reading Slam?

the Garth Ennis run really upped the yipeness

Sure. As long as they don't buy and read a book called nancy

>Where is the autistic 1000 pages fanfic shipping a self insert OC with all the Justice League?
Took me like 5 seconds to find.
fanfiction.net/s/12353313/1/The-Rider-of-the-League

>Why is the comic book fandom so tame?
Because most of them are early echo boomers/late Gen Xers. The threat of getting beaten up and/or called a geek in school back then conditioned many of them them to hold in their autism. With no internet, they had no outlet to develop bad habits.
Look at Tekkies. They (eventually) learned their lesson too by being shit on constantly in the media. Which is why a lot of their cringeworthy fanfic shit has died down.
Younger dorks (e.g.: Toonfags, Whotards, Potter fangirls, Sonic fans) didn't get that kind of necessary upbringing and basically got the idea that its okay to sperg out about your favorite franchises.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x225, 3.62M)

All of that stuff exists, you just don't know where to find it. Comic book fandom isn't tame, it's small.

>reading anything but OH!
I can't believe i share a board with you faggots.

Wouldn't the fancomics COUNT as part of the comic book fandom? Since it uses the visual medium???

Attached: 6575._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x360, 39K)

The people that do that join the industry and thus make said comics making them no longer fanfiction but canon.

Do the Peanuts kids read about themselves?!

Attached: Tip Top Peanuts.jpg (1042x1559, 314K)

That was a weird ass comic.

i can't argue with this

Attached: 1402369142238.jpg (472x346, 70K)

>Crazy
Well it's good to know Stan Lee's ripoff of Mad Magazine got shilled by Schultz. Who knew Charles was a Marvelboy?

At one point Nancy outsold Batman and Superman together newpleb.

Hmm so Peanuts and Nancy/Sluggo are in the same universe? Didn't know that

Old school guys like Kirby, Stan Lee, Gardner Fox didn't grow up with comics cause it was literally invented when they were young adults so technically their fanfiction was the first to make the core mythos of modern DC/Marvel. Now we got Tumblr hugbox kids to take up the mantle and they really aren't "comic fans" to begin with.

cute dog

>Fan of Fandoms
Is your home life ok?

There's a Nancy comic in OP's pic

No, not unless they explicitly interact with each other. And even then it's dubious as to whether they're still in the same universe any time they aren't interacting with each other