There has been a controversy lately because of this deleted scene where Captain Marvel threatens to rip a guy's hand...

There has been a controversy lately because of this deleted scene where Captain Marvel threatens to rip a guy's hand off for hitting on her

youtu.be/0b7upTaV73A

What do you think? Is she in the wrong?

Attached: f569735e-089f-4d3e-8b83-94fc87e575a3.png (623x476, 72K)

CM would have been a better movie if it went full twitter thot power fantasy because at least if it was as antagonistic as the marketing it wouldn't have been painfully boring.

>Twitter post as OP
>Captain Marvel
>Capeshit
You deserve a ban

Based on endgame isn’t mcu Captain marvel supposed to be a bitch, what’s wrong with that scene

Both sides are such retards.

>sexually harass a stranger
>play victim when she fights back
Yikes

HOW CAN WOMEN KEEP WINNING?!

Who?

Also fuck that. Wonder Woman was fine. And in general Ripley is a much better hero even without powers.

I should punch a woman's face in until it caves in next time they talk to me

Emotional?
Right because Elizabeth Olsen was a rollercoaster of emotions. Fuck I wish MCU women would be emote more during performances

Attached: 1462461414-captain-america-civil-war-elizabeth-olsen1.jpg (4131x3047, 1.2M)

To be fair when she finally did have a meltdown she almost killed Thanos by herself.

I’m sick of childish straw men arguments

>Sexier
>Better actress
>Cooler powers
>Did better against Thanos than anyone
Why isn't Marvel promoting the real female star?

When you're lazy and not smart or creative or have rich parents you need to just be incendiary if you need attention.

They are, Carol is way better and everything you posted is wrong.

One bullet to the head is all that matters.

>haha look at me virtue signalling and making strawmen talk! I WON
>real life? I don't want to get raped and proven wrong you NAZI

Would you say the same if Thor smacked a bitch up for brushing against him?

Meant for

>incels crying about single sexual harasser being roughed up
>not the millions of civilians Carol's buds dropped nukes on in the second scene of the movie
Couldn't make it up if you tried

Personally I would have liked if Thor backhanded Kat Dennings for harassing him.

have sex

Nope.

>Ugly small breasted woman
>Shit powers
>Bad actress
>Did shittier against Thanos
>Toe fungus despite being a celebrity with millions of dollars

No one watched her movie but everyone bitched and spent money on it.

>"Nice scuba suit."
>"You need a ride, darling?"
>"How about a smile for me, huh?"
>This is considered sexual harassment
>This is justifiable cause for tearing off a man's hand

Attached: 1550178651326.jpg (1002x857, 69K)

When will posting twitter screencaps be bannable?

>What do you think? Is she in the wrong?
at this point she was still under the Kree's mindset, pursuing what she considered to be terrorist. The guy was in her way, she acted like a Kree.

It fits the character.

I'm glad that assault and robbery is a-okay when it's a white dude

Yay! More seething incels complaining about women doing things again

What exactly is wrong with screenshots of someone's post? Do you want them to directly link the Twitter profile or something?

Have sex

>Women: *does literally anything*
>Incels:

Attached: 1517697498943.gif (360x360, 2.51M)

This is what people sound like when they complain about Captain Marvel by projecting Brie Larson's political views into a fictional character

Attached: FB_IMG_1557638429703.jpg (622x828, 35K)

>It fits the character.
That doesn't answer the question.

Who cares? Go away, faggot.

>nonononono my SACRED social media
>MY HOLES HAVE SPOKEN YOU ARE A VIRGIIIINNN
>Somehow I felt like an adult posting that shit, and won
Like they say in your subhuman race, "yikes"

>"How about a smile for me, huh?"

Well, saying shit like that is certainly fucking annoying and disrespectful. Definitely doesn't warrant physical violence though.

>I'm going to use this corporate product and corporate media campaign to fuel my social agenda
>Not against corporations
>But for the corporations against people that would not like their corporate product

It's all so tiresome. Unstoppable pandemic when?

It was unnecessary desu. I didn't hate it but it served no point and people shouldn't pretend otherwise.

She’s not in the wrong, and cishet men need to stop being so fucking fragile. Everyone but them needs to toughen up. Everyone needs to stop expressing their feelings, cause cishet men are the only ones that are allowed to. But don’t you dare allege that they have feelings, or they’ll get even more upset while denying that they have feelings.

>deleted scene
Wait wait wait, so people are bitching about a scene that didn't even make it into the movie? Holy shit, get a life.

complaining is womens work, and you sound jelly you have to wipe when you pee.

Women don’t have to smile for anyone and it is a legitimate annoyance.

I’ve seen my wife get asked this several times. It’s really annoying to have SEVERAL RANDOM ASS STRANGERS WHO YOH DON’T KNOW tell you that you should “smile more” or “smile for me” over the course of your life.

This is annoyance is backed by the fear of being raped or harassed because you don’t comply.

How hard is that to understand? Just leave women alone. They have to worry about and put up with way more shit than men do.

Attached: DC51E8E6-0895-4F73-AF31-AFB58AA45555.jpg (500x375, 31K)

There is a reason this was deleted.
Deleted scenes don't count unless they're added in an official directors, or extended cut.

I think femdom is hot. Also made me think of Terminator, which was fun too.

Aren’t these the same people who threw a shitfit when Vader killed crazy nurse lady?

>doesn't warrant physical violence
It's like people don't know Captain Marvel at all

Attached: 1471865219137.jpg (1773x709, 922K)

>saying you don't like something is bad even though i'm actually saying i don't like someone else's opinion but it's okay for me to because im right

Do you even know what you're talking about?

The only actual reason the scene was deleted is because of time constraints. Marvel didn't want the movie to run for 3 hours so they snipped and simplified some scenes. It's BASICALLY cannon.

I am so glad I'm getting off the MCU ride. Now if only all this shit was banned from Yea Forums and the useless piece of shit mods weren't useless pieces of shit all would be right.

you are an idiot. Men work harder and are expected to go down with the ship, when all that means is there will be no on the life raft competent to row. Women have had it FAR too easy in life.

Don’t forget
>iPhone toddler filename

Here's the thing, when another powerful superhero abuses his power, its a bad thing and with character growth learns to be a better person.

When captain marvel does it, it's a Yas Queen Slay moment and she doesn't grow as a character at all.

>t. never read the comics
Kree Carol has done worse for less
Murdercarol thread

Attached: 1467216145175.jpg (671x486, 262K)

If tge last couple of years has proven something, it's that men as just as whiny and emotional little babies as women are. See, true equality.

But she's a feminist icon! She can do no wrong! Everything she does is empowering for women who are apparently oppressed in western society because reasons!

>resting bitch face bitch gets pissy over being asked out
Yeah, too emotional

>Women whine about toxic masculinity
>Now women whine about what they're turning men into

lmao

This. I found the problem was if they're going to go with this she's a strong angry woman thing then they need to go all out. Show her having actual emotions for fucks sake. Wasn't that the point of that fight in the beginning. She "lost control of her emotions." Well she didn't fucking show it on her face even once.

>Women have had it FAR too easy in life

Yes because living in today’s society where any random dude could literally over you and rape and/or murder you for ANY reason is totally fine and easy way to live.

Most women have already been sexual harassed in some way shape or form, which sets the fear that this could happen again at any time.

Have fun living with lack of empathy shitstain

And men whine about women non-stop.

>that profile image
She is enamored with a villain OP. Female fans like that are always wrong.

how many times a day you get raped?

I have to do shit for random entitled princesses around 30 times a day. FUckwit.

Have sex.

You and I both know that you don't work hard, you're just victimizing yourself and ignoring the obvious discrimination in society against women.

kys slag

That's it sweetcheeks, keep blaming all of your shortcomings on everybody else. Because you're a strong person like that, huh?

Just kiss already.

>you just don't get it, this superhero is SUPPOSED to be evil and retarded!
Nice defense bro

ad hominem will eventually take over all arguments

>Yes because living in today’s society where any random dude could literally over you and rape and/or murder you for ANY reason is totally fine and easy way to live.

That can happen to anyone. Or you need a special protection because you're a woman?

>Most women have already been sexual harassed in some way shape or form, which sets the fear that this could happen again at any time.

[Citation needed]

Have fun living with lack of empathy shitstain

Projection

Attached: 1400006347001.jpg (677x461, 46K)

ouch and cringe and oof and yikes

if I want sex, according to you I can just take it. Turns out once you have had enough sex though, women are simply not very interesting or compelling. They come off more as weak fools that try to get through life on "charm" "whiles" and other idiotic forms or manipulation I call "bitchcraft".

Only works on the weak minded sister.

>have sex

That's easy when you don't have to explain your gender.

Attached: 1391552242641.jpg (537x537, 101K)

How is it harassment? He only spoke to her once.