Infinity War implies she's the universe's last hope

>Infinity War implies she's the universe's last hope
>Is only in Endgame for 5 minutes

Explain this.

Attached: captain-marvel-where-did-she-go-for-25-years-before-avengers-endgame (1).jpg (618x412, 43K)

The Russo Brothers had no idea what to do with her so they didn’t do anything with her.

She was shoehorned in at the last moment to make sure her laughably bad movie was actually able to make money.

So they're Marvel's Rian Johnson?

Makes sense, considering how Endgame turned out.

They tried really hard to please everyone. They knew comic book fags, SJWs and normies are different demographics. Comic book fags and normies would hate extensive SJW preaching. SJWs and normies would hate extensive fanservice. Comic book fags and SJWs would hate a generic movie that doesn't pander to their specific interest. So they tried to do all three and none of that at the same time. That's why Captain Marvel gets a kewl moment and the feminist shot, jist like in SJW fantasy world. And why there's a scarecrow of Thanos's armor and Cap walks up to Thanos slowly., just like in the comics. And why there's nothing more than that, just so that normies can stomach it and not get viscerally disgusted by being reminded of people actually dedicated to their hobbies.

If they were Rian Johnson they'd do A LOT of shit with her while not knowing what do to with her.

>SJW

You have to be 18 to post here

There's literally an article about the term "SJW" on Wikipedia. It's a term just like any other.

>le sjws
>>>/reddit/

>Wikipedia

Really, user? There's also plenty of articles for slang terms and Internet meme words. Wikipedia is not a proper barometer for what is or isn't legit.

I think it’s better they didn’t do much with her, I mean what would you rather see? A character the staff had no idea what to do with getting pushed to the side so the more the fine characters could lead the show or character the staff had no idea what to do with get pushed to the forefront and have them figure her shit out in real time?

Wikipedia has a well-known liberal bias

I'm more pissed Nick Fury couldn't enjoy any 3d movie thanks to a fucking space cat!

And then turned around and got rid of their favorite heroine (they did such great things with her in "Winter Soldier").

You have to go back to Tumblr. SjW

>SJW
>You have to be 18 to post here
Do you think SJWs don't exist?
Why do you believe this?
Do you also believe in calling people incels instead of wizards?

>Shows up at beginning, does everything, no other heroes show up in the movie...

Explained.

really want to give the spotlight to a newcomer instead of the cast that people has known for years?

Specially when her movie is lame, and she has the emotional range of a pencil?

Facts tend to have a well know liberal bias

Carol is a joke

>Comic fans wouldn't have seen it if it had even a moderate amount of feminist bullcrap
>Normie types wouldn't have seen it if it was all about duh girl power
>She wouldn't see it if she didn't at least get a cameo appearance
They had a juggling act

She was shoehorned in last minute.
Depowered hulk and thor so she could have a position to play.

>Wikipedia
>Facts

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Her screentime in EG is easily more than Scarlet Witch and Black Panther in both IW and EG.

Black Widow got it worse in "Endgame".

Go YouTube it. Between IW and EG black panther had close to 50 minutes of screen time, Carol had 13.

Holy shit. I actually forgot we used to call them Wizards, and that we glorified not having sex.

Times have changed.

Lurk more.

[citation needed]

I think it changed around the time the anons who used to joke about someone being a virgin at 30 realized they were nearing 30 themselves.

If they were Rian Johnson they'd hav killed her off for no reason to subvert expectations

Wizard is a 30+ year old virgin. Incel is someone who can't get laid and probably hasn't in a while, no age or virginity requirements.

>16 year old finds Yea Forums around 2005
>Funny maymays
>Raids on Habbo, weird gore threads, shitting on moot
>Gets way into the culture
>Forgets how to interact with real people
>Now (current year)
>Approaching 30
>Realizes they've become one of the wizards they used to make fun of
"Haha incels amirite?"

I saw it change nearly overnight.
Incel became an attack-word to create a new boogey man like 'the alt-right' was. A wide group of unrelated people being lumped together into a scary-thing
But writing articles about 'the wizard menace' would have been TOO silly, so instead it's 'the incel menace'.
Then people who never lurked started throwing it around everywhere to take the onus off some schmuck user's arguments and unto his sexual history. Like anyone should care about some random user's sexual history when he's arguing about mongolian throat-singing.

>who can't get laid and probably hasn't in a while, no age or virginity requirements.
If you were younger than 30, you were a wizard in training.

Honestly the difference should be in if someone is actively trying to get laid. There's a lot of people who've given up trying but are still labeled an incel because of what said.

Captain Marvel was made AFTER Endgame and Infinity War, it was always gonna be this way.

Just like Black Panther came out a mere month before IW, Captain Marvel was set to come out a month before Endgame, Marvel aren't COMPLETE fucking idiots, they weren't gonna devote a massive amount of spotlight to a character they haven't tested out with audiences.

If there was a god and her movie failed like it should have, they would've had a huge problem on their hands, and no time to do reshoots.

Education in general is pretty liberal.

First you go to back to /Reddit/

Were not talking about facts, were talking about wikipedia

Throughout history education was a right wing endeavor until around 1970.

Reedit is left-wing you feminazi troll.

Is that why the Church wanted to kill whatshisface for asserting that the Earth isn’t the center of the universe?

Attached: FBB4A856-74A2-4B7B-BD9F-C5007F23E368.jpg (409x435, 26K)

Are we going to pretend you don’t post on r/The_OrangeNigger?

I don't know, is that why liberals want to kill Americans now for saying life begins at conception?

Are we going to pretend you don't jerk it to your mom?

>”UR MOM!”

Nice comeback, kiddo.

>Yea Forums thought she was gonna kill Thanos and steal Cap and Tony's thunder for the sake of le feminism
>doesn't
>Yea Forums still finds ways to bitch about her without admiting they were wrong

Explain this.

You spelt "your" wrong. Kiddo

Answer his question instead of deflecting, hick

Not him, but you’re fucking stupid and clearly underaged.

Ask a better question and I might flaming liberal faggot.

>for saying life begins at conception?
It literally doesn't, though. Maybe you should abandon your bronze age old mythologies so you don't get so offended.

>Egg joins sperm
>Left uninterrupted with no complications it becomes a baby
Not that hard to understand eggman.

I’m pretty sure you’re a troll

I KNOW you are one.

That would have been based.

Only if you're a brainlet.

Yea Forums has ALWAYS been ass-pained about the character since she stopped being Ms. Marvel.

Attached: 1350751563970.jpg (375x375, 38K)

It was a bait and switch to make Based Ant-Man look better as the real hope of the universe.

Attached: 1558842446252.jpg (1493x873, 237K)

I mean, she almost does. Also destroys the ship and saves everyone, proving that she could have at any point rolled up on Thanos in space and ended him but didn't. Shitty writing.

That’s actually partly true. Since they filmed her Endgame scenes before her movie, they had no real idea what to do with her only a guess at where her power would be by this point compared to her movie

The writers and Russo's know having a character introduced between Infinity War and endgame save the day would reek of asspull.

And yet they did it anyways

She's the Parker's lineage's last hope for a strong white child

They didn't know what to do with her due to production schedule though. Her Endgame appearances were recorded before her movie was finished so they couldn't go into any detail about her because they could end up contradicting that.

Why do they keep replacing redheads with black people?
Did all of Marvel get beaten up by a roving gang of redheads as children?

>Only redhead that cannot ever be replaced by a minority or woman
Absolutely based

Attached: 6335305-5934933145-DYb8d.jpg (421x640, 86K)

Marketing stunt.

But they were in contact with the directors and they received the outline of her movie.

It was made during the final shooting of IW and the beginning of Endgame.
But you are right about having Carol with a modest screentime

Can you come up with any examples of wikipedia not sticking to the facts?

Clint: "Do you think she knows that we did it, that we won and Tony had this big funeral and she was forgotten?"

Wanda: "She knows she got forgotten. They both do."

It would have made more sense if she needed help to destroy the ship.

They have made her so OP the other Avengers might as well have gone home.

>Thanos' Ships' Cannons point up
>Think to myself "Fuck yea! Ravagers/Nova Corps backup! Stallone leading an assault!"
>Realize Laserface isn't there yet
>Oh no...
>Oh NO!
And thus I was very fucking disappointed. I hyped myself up for something awesome and instead got a c-lister one-shotting the ship

If she had help when she oneshotted the ship the scene would have worked alot better.

Thank you based Ant-Man

They filmed another version where she was in more scenes+was the one who killed Thanos, but due the poor reception of her film and character that version wasn't the final one.

Give it time.

"Reality has a liberal bias"

It's called an "Advertisement" you idiot. If that wasn't apparent after watching the post-credits scene in IW then you're a fucking idiot.

Sorri user, but It's galactic bullshit Captain Marvel was released a month earlier, there was actually no time to organize two different films based on cinema results.

There has never been a "Captain Marvel" version. Even for cost reasons, it would be unthinkable. The Russo simply did not want to use her from the beginning, but the Marvel press office wanted to promote her anyways.

I like her, and her fight with Thanos was cool.

To be honest, neither of them were needed if the script hadn't had Starlord ruin everything.

Which reminds me:
The movies are planned in advance right? I think IW saga was announced at the same time as Civil War which was a better movie.

How come the script for these movies got gradually worse? I did not like IW that much but it was mostly coherent but Endgame is just bad.

Attached: plays a white female bard.png (380x467, 18K)

>actress comes off as an incredibly uncharismatic in all of her recent interviews
>her dialogue in Endgame always came off as bitchy/stale
>her fight scene with Thanos was unironically great albeit way too short
Hate being this conflicted. I genuinely enjoyed her intro too when Thanos's ship was shooting into the sky. It was straight up almost an anime/Superman-esque introduction.

I was hoping for the Russos to give her the same treatment as Dr. Strange where his standalone movie was boring but a favorite in IW.

Attached: 1467255446083.png (500x500, 360K)

Gee, I dunno user, it's almost like they wanted people to watch her movie, and it worked. Puzzling, truly.

well, I'm afraid it's more like a personal problem of your. In your bubble you can convince yourself that the script for these movies got gradually worse, but given that no one says they are perfect movies, in the real wolrd I would say that general opinions are quite favorable both for IW and EG.

Attached: 403295297159299083.png (112x112, 12K)

You say that like people here didn't use "virgin" as an insult years before "incel" became the new buzzword for "loser who wishes he had sex".

CW script is much more nonsensical than IW though.
>let's draft an international law to outlaw something that's already illegal
>let's also write it in a way that flies into the face of basic human rights
>let's have people oppose or champion it for retarded reasons

underrated post

it was advertising for the CM movie, it had nothing to do with Endgame

Just like Thor's hammer at the end of Iron Man 2 had nothing to do with IM3

I'm more puzzled about why Fury decided to page her on this particular end-of-the-world problem but not all the others.

The answer in both cases is the Avengers creative team was forced to make it look like Captain Marvel would be important, but not forced to actually make her important.

She had to run before space Chris Hansen got her for taking advantage of many, MANY homeless asgardian teenagers.

Just ride the low key meme where she is a female neckbeard and wants to go full Ara Ara on young boys

The simplest explanation is that Fury did call her all those other times, she just couldn't be bothered to come and only came this time because the universe-destroying signal thing was coming from Earth.

Basically she's a self-hating Earthling who has spent most of her adult life looking down on her own people and hanging out in what she considers the cooler galaxies.

Ouch!

The Russos know she is a awful character, so they shafted her

I was totally ok with her until they cut her hair

Thank you based Ant-Man

Attached: 1559119190881.png (1700x1700, 689K)

>is Tony and Nebula's savior
>"lel why couldn't you guys stop Thanos without me? :^)"
>fucks off for most the movie, returns when it's plot convenient to SINGLEHANDEDLY fuck up Thanos's ship
I'm glad she didn't have more screen time than she did. I didn't watch a decade's worth of movies to have one character get introduced months before the finale and solve everyone's problems.

>character no one liked nor wanted
>wahhh why wasn't she more prevalent
She was added to sell another movie before the franchise died

she's GOD, understand that

I avoided being a wizard...all that power lost.