Webcomic is author's self-entitled preaching projecting shitfest

>Webcomic is author's self-entitled preaching projecting shitfest

Why is this so common?

Attached: 1539447710002.gif (702x994, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/martin-luther-king-rape-fbi-tapes-video-mlk-laugh-files-a8932206.html
thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/32448-shocking-tapes-expected-to-tarnish-king-legacy
themediareport.com/2015/11/30/spotlight-movie-review/
counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/
culturewars.com/CultureWars/Archives/cw_jan98/cod_sexed.html
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they can

The /fit/ approved edit is great tho

They try to justify their shortcomings and wallow in complacency instead of taking the effort to do something about it.

Attached: 1558145899090.png (500x375, 167K)

It's easy and rewarding.

Because the opposite requires effort.

When are we getting lewds of the girl in the bottom left?

bettering yourself is an alt-right nazi thing to do, dont you know?

the virgin projection vs the chad reality

Attached: 1558457963141-0.png (720x720, 1.24M)

>Try working out at the gym to celebrate graduating college
>Realize how isolating the gym can feel when you don't have someone to work out with

Attached: 123984233282317.jpg (421x348, 18K)

why is this animated?

>Indie comic is author's self-entitled preaching projecting shitfest

Why was this so common?

It's common in the sense that a lot of people can make a webcomic pandering to their own beliefs yes, but it's for a very small audience so it's not really "common" per se.

Also I don't think self-entitled preaching is bad (Martin Luther King Jr. was considered "self-entitled") if it's construstive. The example you posted though is just pseudo-intellectualism. Meerely observing and grandstanding but offering no critique or deconstruction as to why these thoughts exhist.

thats what bluetooth headphones are for, follow a podcast and you got 30 mins to an hour done

>white whale

Attached: Leviathan.jpg (1280x1024, 240K)

>

Attached: 1527371429820.png (775x1144, 641K)

Probably not common but they keep being brought up for cheap outrage threads like these.

>Also I don't think self-entitled preaching is bad (Martin Luther King Jr. was considered "self-entitled")

Attached: MV5BZjkxNTNkZDUtZmJiMy00NDBmLTg1ZTMtMGM1ODA3MTcxMGQ4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDQxNjcxNQ@@._V1_.jpg (767x571, 54K)

It would be interesting to explore social and gender dynamics for an alien shapeshifter, but I wouldn't just anyone but /tg/ writefags to autistic enough to explore the subject with enough depth.

clown world the comic

He was though, they called him everything from a communist to an anarchist. Americans have tried to cover up just how much shit they shoveled into his face to save face because they lost the "debate" about equal rights for black people.

Don't get mad at me for your education system sucking. Read a book NYIIIIIICCCCCCKUH

>Trying to transmogrify sloth into a virtue

I know not everytime has the time to try and be a bodybuilder, but this fat faggot is just making excuses for himself.

Attached: ratburn_aids.png (582x461, 190K)

MLK was a communist, though. He was also complicit in at least one rape.

See maybe I could be interested in the idea of a shapeshifter who doesn't know which gender to be or can't control hormones enough to stay one specific gender
But I am more than willing to bet this shit is just a metaphore to say that "genderfluid" is real

Attached: 1389655917283.png (247x248, 83K)

Attached: Winnie The Pooh 2011 DVDRiP XViD - IMAGiNE.avi_snapshot_00.48.48_[2018.10.27_21.38.20].jpg (512x384, 51K)

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/martin-luther-king-rape-fbi-tapes-video-mlk-laugh-files-a8932206.html

>literally says in the first line it was a part of the FBI's attempts to slander Martin Luther King Jr.

Good research moron.

Now if Martin Luther King Jr. had been a Catholic priest I could believe it...

eyyyy

if this was just "It's okay to be fat," I wouldn't think much of it. But the author makes the point that anyone can get ripped (very wrong) and judges people who's bodies are clearly defined by fitness in his own shitty way.

He really is a fat faggot

The tape exists, you retarded faggot.
>muh priests
Actual false flag.

>niggers bad
>christcucks good
>I'm smaht

>

Attached: TheComplexitiesOfSocialUnion.jpg (1600x1461, 666K)

is this a woman who tries to speak for every woman comic?

Zen pencils?

>niggers bad
According to crime statistics, they're not great.
>christcucks good
You're more likely to be diddled by a teacher than a priest.

>Implying this blatant genderfluid propaganda even passes as a metaphor

>sweatpants
Ah, the 'I've given up on life" wardrobe choice. A bold move.

lots of thing "exhist" because people insist they do but in reality and facts they don't (flat earth, vaccines cause autism, pineapple is a good topping on pizza, etc)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-23 01.26.39.png (147x152, 10K)

The FBI has confirmed the tapes in the national archives.
thenewamerican.com/culture/history/item/32448-shocking-tapes-expected-to-tarnish-king-legacy

>pineapple is a good topping on pizza
It is, you meme-loving faggot.

>crime "statistics"
Aren't these the same kind of 'statistics" that include suicides as "gun violence"?
>You're more likely to be diddled by a teacher than a priest
I fear for every child in the Catholic School Board education system now...

Technically family is the most likely group of people to sexually abuse a child. Way easier to keep it covered up versus a public school board.

I wish I could enjoy the gym as much as some people. They really seem to like doing it. Of course it's easier when for you it's not so fucking boring

The church scandal is a falseflag. Look at the Pennsylvania thing. Most of the accusations are unsubstantiated. There have only been three convictions out of 300 accused priests. There is also a history of false accusations against priests in Pittsburgh. This is just more kike scandal-mongering.

The media is just going to use it to construct a narrative against the church as a scapegoat like they've been doing since the 60's.

>But, m-muh coverup!

The church was praised by the media for how they handled abusers. Similar arrangements still go on in public school, but nobody seems to care.

>Priests are statistically less likely to be molesters than other groups
>Pedophilia exists in Judaism and Islam to a greater degree
>Hollywood shut down a documentary about it's own pedophile problem
>The Boston Globe ignored sexual abuse in public schools and supported what the diocese was doing in the 80's and 90's
>most of the accusations were based on unreliable testimony and questionable evidence like "repressed memories"

themediareport.com/2015/11/30/spotlight-movie-review/
counterpunch.org/2016/02/29/oscar-hangover-special-why-spotlight-is-a-terrible-film/
culturewars.com/CultureWars/Archives/cw_jan98/cod_sexed.html
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html

When two incompatible self-narratives do not compute together. So what? It written like it begs a solution, and quite honestly my life approach is that you're going to have to give a comfortable lie to one of them to help them both feel they have tue control to move forward. Like, you pull one aside and be like 'hey, youre basically right that this guy is a man, but you know they're going crazy over it so lets just do this and have a female only meeting later.'

Also, transexuality in general attempts to blow the FUCK out of the idea that femininity is a feature of females. It fails though, and yes, the trans-exclusionary feminist is completely right that men who act like women arent women, and are a deep and selfish insult to the female condition. I understand we all have problems and only one life to live, but the therapy of declaring yourself the opposite gender is simply a mess, and all the little problems that can occur because of that therapy, are just because its a very arbitrary and superficial thing to do.

Stay alive, trannies. You're good people, you're gonna make it, and I wish you the best. But if youre competing over therapy space by butting heads like this then maybe its because we all tell ourselves different things to help us get by.

Care to post it?

Attached: 1557594050048.gif (702x660, 138K)

How do i cope with a guy like this, who makes up utter bullshit to pretend fit people must be brainless retards, while lying that he reads? Pisses me off

Flex at him so he pees his pants and is forever known by his peers as that due who pissed his pants out of fear.

Whats with all these webcomics artists that got bullied at school for being faggots so they made it their lives purpose to show everyone how much of a faggot they can be as revenge?

by either not giving a shit unless you have the means to educate people about why he's wrong. if you feel like you have to just go ahead.

Bullied for liking cartoons too much and for drawing instead of working on a sport, can lead to daydreams of elitism and a JOCK BAD ARTIST (ME) GOOD
Look at Dobson

I love how this artist never forgets to draw a knee-length dick on the black guys.

Attached: piqueclose.jpg (312x254, 16K)

I have the means to educate him its just hes a webcomic artist from years ago

But how do you let Fucking school ruin your whole life?

don't try to educate him. try to educate his audience. this way you're not talking to one guy but to many and if they pick it up they'll be a lot harder to ignore for him than you alone.

Mental health problems probably.

Feelings of a lost childhood leading to thinking you have an inauthentic life, and believing the world is oppressing you due having experience blaming bullies for your lack of control. This is especially likely when you try to get attention by writing or drawing about your immatyre perspective. A guy like Dobson considers his decades of selfish coping comics as a persecuted treasure, and he's learned to revere his cheap excuses because of it.
Also when youre bullied for drawing and caring too much about cartoons, you might come to believe that theyre jealous idiots keeping you from the success your little drawings deserve, so when you hit 35 with no fame or success, you deduce it must be a world of bullies still who are keeping you down

>see something on the internet that upsets you
>make a thread on Yea Forums complaining about it
>wait for the echo chamber to affirm your position so you can feel superior

Attached: 1536675603900.png (1280x914, 537K)

Do you really side with the schlub though?

The chad white vs the virgin black

And look, everybody gets what they want!

you tell me

Attached: SearchingForTheNextCandace.jpg (1600x1060, 559K)

Half a century of American media portrays high school as an extremely important time in your life, going so far as to call it the best time of your life sometimes, and glorifies every single thing that happens there, from the real stuff to the mostly fictional stereotypical stuff. How many god damn movies and tv shows have portrayed prom as one of the most important god damn things that will ever happen to you?

just do a workout while watching movies or other shit

What the fuck even is a prom? I never went to one.

Post the aliens one.

>being mad at someone for having a 214 iq

>iq 214

wow that's a lot of iq

iq 214 vs iq 89

I'm you're typical Yea Forums contrarian, so I side against the faggot that is OP.

Attached: 2010-05-15-196.png (647x980, 420K)

Attached: EnemyOfThePeople.jpg (1600x1145, 518K)

Attached: 1538497732435-2.jpg (1600x1056, 523K)

Attached: bbb537336d65f6ed4b347d512fc886d0.gif (468x602, 95K)

HONK HONK

School dance. I never understood them. I hated school, all my friends hated school or at least claimed to hate school. Why would you want to go to school for a fun social event? Me and like nine other people went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 3 on prom night.

thats really pathetic
if you only want to draw to get famous you are a moron, there are lots of artists that are happy as fuck having only a handful of fans plus after some point you dont give a fuck if the number keeps increasing anyways

>anybody can do it!
Yeah and anybody can be rich but few people are.

Just because (almost) anybody can do it doesn't mean it's easy or undesirable

I mean, he's not wrong.

just turn black thing into a poor thing

There's a lot to unpackage in this comic and while I normally hate virtue signalling bullshit (enough to actually know that word); this is a legitimately interesting pickle.

I'm gonna go with the Satyr.
If that person is a shapeshifter they can hypothetically be whatever they want to be and our binary notions of gender and sex would not only be meaningless, but unconstructive and detrimental to them as a 'creature'. Like, Clown Fish will naturally change sex depending on what sex is absent in their school or community: if there's no male then they will morph into a male and vice versa and accept the responsibilities that come with it.
It would be foolish for us to impose our beliefs on the Clown Fish, pointless for the Clown Fish to seek support or help from us, and indeed; stifle the life of the hypothetical Clown Fish to live through our example.

This metaphor however doesn't work with 'gender fluidity' though as Humans are not Clown Fish, nor are they shapeshifters, we're a binary species.

Attached: 1e20e28335120a23d347818b976c858b.jpg (800x800, 43K)

Here's an extremely cold and popular take: welfare are reparations. The amount of taxes a person who makes $60k a year pays, is equal to the amount of welfare ONE person receives in a year. Welfare and EBT and Section 8 are nearly complete safety nets that assure a free baseline to the needist class of blacks. Its practically UBI.
Its not perfect of course, but how are these not reparations?

Sure. Drawing for fame is often retarded (but not always), but local fame at least in a classroom is something. Now imagine any time you dont get that approval, you shun the world and blame then. Ergo Dobson

>There's a lot to unpackage
Congratulations, your post was almost as fucking gay as that comic.

Yeah, no shit. I'm ready to accept literal shape shifting alien mutant people, sure. I'm not willing to accept bored teenagers changing their gender whenever they're feeling a little less special.

>redistribution of the populaces wealth into your pockets from tax cuts for the rich
>a billionaires class wouldnt be possible without
>redistribution
>of the populaces wealth (your tax money)
>in the form of tax cuts for the rich (again your money)
>without this you wouldnt be rich
>without your money you wouldnt have your money
>im somehow entitled to that instead
PUBLIC EDUCATION

He's right though. MLK was involved with Soviet agents, which is why the FBI had him wiretapped. He was also a serial adulterer.

You can get fame by drawing niche shit even if you suck at it

Damn, Kyle Kashuv grew up

>He was also complicit in at least one rape
>believing FBI
Those fuckers and CIA didn't like MLK.

reparations for what? reparations for racial discrimination which are completely unfair, historically inaccurate and will never end? or reparations for the poor which makes even less sense?
have you consider the fact that wellfare hurts people more than it helps them?

Lmao this is a /fit/ fantasy if I ever saw one. No one's going to care about your work out pattern when your 50 and you're super unlucky to live much longer than anyone else

> In 50 years we'll all be sagg-

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

In a perfect world, we'd just create an educational and value-boosting social machine that painstakingly elevates every last individual to the level of true self-ownership and leadership over their own natural responsibilities in a way that lets the populace at large trust that everyone is on the same page actually trying to contribute, has the ability and desire to apply themselves to fix problems they can, and generally grow by generation without too much regret and distaste for the world. However being that we are a continuously iffy mass infrastructure of self-interested parties, if people are asking for cash money for racial infractions, then I direct them to the cash flow coming from wealthy america who pays the vast majority of taxes, to the poorer welfare-users that are very prevalent amongst our african american populatiom

Nah actually a lifetime of fitness does keep you looking younger, protects the body from a significant number of causes of death, and surprises people when they see youre still fit and active at an advanced age
Also fitness is a delight

>if I didn't make it it's because the guy who did cheated

loser mentality

>hurr durr
>fit/ only works out

>Those fuckers and CIA didn't like MLK.

Probably because he was actively working with enemy nations.

There are no billionaires who didn't cheat

This.Channers hypocrtically whine about calloutculture despite being the ones that popularized it in the first place (Encyclopedia Dramatica)

It's nice to Squidward found some happiness.
Also I have no idea what this comic is saying

Attached: freeze-peach-.jpg (2399x2892, 2.67M)

>There's such a thing as "geek culture"

Attached: a smug madoka.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Don't people who do extensive sports die early, like in their 40s?

Nah just people who do a lot of steroids

>tfw I made it and I'm a fat broad trying to change because I love my family and want more time with them