Which spy would you like to give some head to?

Which spy would you like to give some head to?

Attached: totally-spies-1.jpg (646x431, 101K)

Sam. Alex would make annoying noises while I went down on her, and Clover must have multiple venereal diseases at this point.

Fuck OP's gay shit
All three of the spies have something to offer in their own way and a harem of the three is ultimately ideal.

>give some head to
user...

the one with the biggest penis

The Chocolate one. She is cute, smart. And has NORMAL color pubs.

marry kill fuck

Alex seems like she'd be the easiest to please. Sam would be frigid and Clover would be too "well-used".

I want all of them on my dick and balls at the same time.

This.

I'll take the best one

Attached: 41796700_477822566032542_5750177328905354551_n.jpg (768x768, 49K)

So we know that Alex has an oral fixation, but what about the other two? Did the show ever allude to what they might be into in the same way that it did with Alex?
Sam got hypnotized a lot but that doesn't seem like a kink you could directly replicate in bed.
Clover's a slut sure, but what about specifics?

Well-earned dubs. I'd want them to grind on my face.

you can give a cunt head, dumbfuck

Sam can sit on my face.

Fuckin based

whichever has the worst vaginal hygiene. I wana taste and smell the pussy I eat... I'd like to think as pull down clovers pants down and spread her legs apart I'm greeted by a thick blonde bush that smells sour and kind of like aged cheese. As I plant my face into her sweaty pubes I start using my tongue to clear out all of her pussy cheese as she squeals with pleasure. I then spend the next half hour eating her salty, sour tasting puss...oh yea

Attached: 125755244299.jpg (794x630, 141K)

Frigid? Sam is the kinkiest; she deliberately gets herself mind controlled.

Sam would probably be cold unless you knew exactly what turned her on, then she'd be into it by far the most. A total freak so long as it was the kind of freaky she was into.
Clover is a jack of all trades master of none scenario; she'll do your fetish but probably won't be all that into it. Loves normal sex but never gets quite as into it as fully-turned-on Sam.
Alex would probably be the most vanilla, but as a result the most cute. Easily embarrassed, shy, into cuddling afterwards, the works. Not as actively into it as either Sam or Clover but looks up to you the most and is amazed at your performance every time.

And then you get herpes, and God knows what else.

That's not head shit for brains, that's cunnilingus.
You can't give a girl head because vaginas don't have heads.

.... wandering by here, it's called giving head because your giving them your head to pleasure themselves with you elitist fetishist turd

Attached: 1550249108633.jpg (483x809, 65K)

i'm not a bug chaser, i just like it when hot girls don't bath...

If that's the case then why isn't it called head when you give someone a rimjob?
Checkmate Yea Forums.

>Alex would make annoying noises while I went down on her
No taste

the blonde one

rimjob sounds cooler

Relevant image

Attached: Suck Her Dick.jpg (1024x911, 814K)

I dunno user. She seems like she'd be used goods right up there with Clover

My nigga.

>Hes never read Gloryhole much

Get a load of this guy

Attached: DT_GHMuch02.jpg (850x1089, 161K)

If I recall right, brown was the only genuinely sweet girl who would probably cuddle after so her.

There is something to be said of a girl with experience.

Honestly I feel like Mandy, given her role in the show, would brag a lot about sex but not actually know the first thing about it. Like you end up in bed with her and she keeps mentioning something about the back of the knee, then gets terrified to find that boys and girls don't have the same parts.

I'd like to see Alex dressed like Pinocchio

Attached: danvyxd-a4b53add-18ba-42c7-933a-066e712f8285.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

And thank YOU for the new fetish

I'd lick all of their feet

Attached: ef2f2e13ae6374cbf8b814da27f0a5ce.gif (450x337, 401K)

Alex was a sweet and caring girl who had a thing for nerdy guys and liked both video games and sports. She was quantifiably the best girl.

Attached: rhTfE3J.gif (500x372, 1.94M)

Attached: Heavy sweating.gif (250x250, 106K)

>You can't give a girl head because vaginas don't have heads.
you can aways create one

Attached: file.png (600x600, 149K)

Does that mean she had gamer girl feet?

Attached: 4245678.jpg (400x299, 24K)

I guess Alex is the right choice

I was always under the assumption that "head" referred to the fact that the giver's head was going down on you.

Alex always and forever.

Attached: Alex's_New_Dress_2.png (1174x2030, 2.13M)

The clit is the head of the pussy.

>When user tells you that he wants to suck your dick.

be honest Yea Forums whos dick would you suck and would you swallow?

tbqh clover might be the best choice, shes probablly sucked so much dick she would know what its like and be gentle with you.

Attached: snap199.png (787x591, 557K)

Who is most likely to kiss me when I'm done.

die faggot

Sam from now till forever

Attached: 1376350011110.png (738x591, 469K)

Based.

Attached: 1534214338658 2.png (460x461, 298K)

Clover. I respect honest sluts not to mention if I could make her enjoy it then it would be a gigantic boost for my ego.

Alex, without hesitation, for at least two hours straight for a dozen orgasms.

I'd work my way from biggest to smallest.

Why?

Brittney

>I'd lick all of their assholes

There, I fixed it for you

good taste

I would destroy Sam's holes, marry Alex and have three beautiful children with her and bathe every inch of her body with my tongue ever night, and Clover... I'm not doing anything with Clover until she gets tested for VD.

Gonna flesh this out a bit:
>Sam: Fairly prudish, won't open up until you've dated her for a while. Initially only into a few things, but warms up as you get more experienced with each other. Has a few massive fetishes that really set her off, but outside of those is pretty plain. A freak in the sheets, but only if it's her kind of freaky. Hypnotism is by far her biggest fetish and even roleplaying will put her into a hypnotic state, where she'll be more open to fetishes.
>Clover: Neither cold nor prudish at all, in fact quite the opposite. Likely to fuck you on the first date, if not before the date. Not really into anything personally but vaginal, but will try pretty much any fetish so long as it's not too extreme. Easy lay, but her experience makes her the hardest to please. The combination of experience and lack of enthusiasm means that she'll do your fetish well, but not that well. Regular sex is still a lot of fun though.
>Alex: Very sweet and shy. Most likely to hug you, get physical in a non-sexual (and sexual) way, and always cuddles with you afterwards. Always a bit nervous during, but is always happy with your performance. Will open up to your fetishes the more you know her, and is likely to get very into them after you show her the ropes, sometimes literally. Her oral fixation means that she gives the best head by far, will happily suck you for hours if given the chance.

Attached: Totally spies group.jpg (680x510, 143K)

Continued:
>Mandy: Despite constantly bragging, doesn't actually know anything about sex. Thinks that men and women have the same parts and will be initially horrified to discover otherwise. Any sex with her is terrifically awkward and stiff, with any movement being squirming at most. Any fetishes you have will be shot down in an insant. May warm up to dom stuff if you can stay with her long enough.
>Britney: The actual freak, puts Clover to shame. Will gladly dress up as Thomas Jefferson and recite the entirety of the HMS Pinafore while slapping your abs if that's what gets you going. Doesn't even question your fetishes. Despite her enthusiastic demeanor and open mind, puts 0 effort into the sex herself, and will be a dead fish or be as stiff as a piece of furniture depending on the position. Basically a living sex doll that likes being used as one. Due to the fact that she doesn't put any effort in, gives the worst head by far.

Attached: Totally Spies mandy.png (640x480, 192K)

Just write the fucking fic already.

clover : will fuck on demand if you are pretty, will do any fetish eagerly as long as you put Mandy in competition with her.

>And has NORMAL color pubs.
Aaand you get the shittiest taste award!

Attached: Alex Cosplay.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

Does she know where Sniper Island is?

Clover, because she's the sluttyist one

You sound gay.

ive never had sex with a girl. im desperate enough to just do all of them

All of them. If 18+ and shaven.

If I have to pick, then I choose Alex.

>If 18+

>and shaven

This.

Wow dude you should make a hentai game.

>18+
Good.
>shaven
No deal!

I would lovingly blow Alex while gazing up at her. I'd be into Sam but Clover I'd take her cock out of my mouth right quick.

RIP.

Based

Delicious firecrotch..

My patrician brother.