When you think about it, Doom won in the long-run

When you think about it, Doom won in the long-run.

Attached: 0bb004becc0de9a0ff9c3832314dd922--fantastic-four-superheroes.jpg (500x408, 67K)

Pretty much.

Don't most if not all teenage\adult Valeria end up becoming DOOM to various degrees?

yes

He borderline cucked Richards by being a better father than him

More like Val won because she knows both Reed and Doom are wrapped around her fingers.

Do you think Val fucks her uncle?

Why are you like this.

Val playing Vic like a fool to get petty stuff sounds hilarious. Like she says Reed didn't give her a pony then Vic gives her a real unicorn just to one up Reed.

This is one more reason why status quo is total trash. Franklin and Valeria never get to grow up. I want to see Val inherit Latveria when Doom finally passes on, and I want to see her become the most dangerous supervillain in the multiverse.

Attached: 190927-58890-valeria-richards.jpg (400x312, 52K)

>Val has no powers
>Franklin becomes God
No wonder she's edgy

its the only sensible option.

Val vs Franklin would be amazing

So Lex Luthor vs Superman but they're siblings

Who the fuck gave the ok on the art

Doesn't that get foreshadowed every now and then? I feel like there's a general understanding that when Val and Franklin grow up they're going to throw down with each other, mostly because of .

YES

YES

Doom always wins, and after winning and with no one left to beat, he beats HIMSELF... he has done this over and over.

Doom is also voluntary celibate and wears the mask in public as a courtesy. To see his visage is to ejaculate... woman, man, child, animal, mutant. None is immune.

>Doom always wins, and after winning and with no one left to beat, he beats HIMSELF... he has done this over and over.

kek this actually is the basic plot of every Doom story ever, now that I think about it.

How often does Doom beat himself? Once a day before bed?

...what if you have no dick, like Rockslide?

You find a way to get your rocks off anyways