OK KO

Toby Jones released the episode order for Season 2
twitter.com/tobytobyjones/status/1133474682382872577?s=19

New episodes on 6/16 and 6/23: Gar Trains Punching Judy, Beach Episode and OK AU
twitter.com/CNschedules/status/1133468315416969216

6/30 has the three final episodes of Season 2: KO's Health Week, Rad's Alien Sickness and Dark Plaza
twitter.com/CNschedules/status/1133468634255372298

Attached: 1523091360456.png (1920x1080, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ianjq/status/938883082043645952
twitter.com/killapede/status/1126931160888512512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for the heads-up.

>OK AU
I am vastly curious as to where they'll go with this.

>Gar Trains Punching Judy

Is he gonna wear a sweatsuit or an eyepatch?

Here are the synopsis. Source is Futon Critic.
>Gar Trains Punching Judy: With a big fight coming up, Punching Judy turns to KO and Gar to help her prepare.
>Beach Episode: Surf’s up on a wacky beach adventure when our heroes are challenged to the ultimate beach battle.
>OK A.U.!: An evil warlock takes our heroes to a strange alternate universe.
>KO’s Health Week: KO spends a week dispensing healthy tips to everyone in the plaza.
>Rad’s Alien Sickness: When our heroes are infected with a virus, Rad stubbornly refuses to back down.
>Dark Plaza: KO and the heroes of the Plaza fight to save Lakewood Plaza Turbo with everything on the line.

Neat.

Leaks when? I need that punching Judy episode.

>Rad's Alien Sickness

Its going to be the "vaccinate your kids" version of Skeleton Lazer

Oh boy. Here we go.

Oh lord please no.

Someone mind reminding me who punching judy was? It's been several months since I watched a KO episode.

The gun debate is one thing, but please don't tell me this place is fucking anti-vax.

I think it's more of a case of "I don't like being preached to" even when the message is good and valid.

But the show's been like that since the beginning with many othe rissues. I know how rocky gun control is for a lot of people, so I understand the Skeleton remote episode, but nobody had a problem with the environmental episode, or the racial stereotype one, or the representation in media one...

This isn't an anti-vax drama as those people are idiots. This is more of kids getting lectured and fear taught. Fear taught? Whatever, it will be made to be super awful like past drug and gun episodes of shows that force the message down your throat instead of handling it with a delicate touch.

I'm looking at you Captain Planet with your drugs episode.

>Beach episode

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

What happened to that "Let's Fight To The End" episode and the other crossover?

She has boxing gloves for hands.

Attached: 1502326341539.jpg (1000x750, 151K)

>but nobody had a problem with the environmental episode, or the racial stereotype one, or the representation in media one...
Eh a lot of people didn't like No More POW Cards. There's also some people complaining about the captain planet ep, but most people gave that one a pass because, well, it *is* a crossover with captain planet, so a forced message was keeping authentic with the crossover

Fear mongering bullshit for the first one no doubt.

those'll be season 3

>I am vastly curious
They already used it when they pussed out back when they saw the reaction of "Let's Watch the Pilot". Ian went on twitter to do damage control.

Huh?

This crossover needs to happen.

Oh, I remember her now

Who is voicing Lord Boxman now?

Who knows if'll be recast. Hell, he might not be if season 3 turns out to be the final season and anons were right about the show ending

What happened to Jim Cummings?

He got #MeToo'd

I still have hope for RadxEnid.

There were people all but screeching that the show was getting canned.

I haven't heard the term "Metoo" used by anyone other then shitposters in ages. Keep up with the terminology, dude.

I hope this means they'll be on the app soon.

I approve of this ship

Explain please user.

Fine. He got divorced from his wife who has made allegations that he raped her and abused their pets. The courts sided with him, but in the entertainment industry, proof and innocence aren't enough sometimes.

I'm not doing homework. It doesn't go deeper than what's on that post. It's all there.

I think that user is claiming that "Let's Watch the Pilot isn't canon" was last minute damage control from Ian after seeing the "negative reception" the ep got and how the ep "ruined the story". (though honestly Yea Forums was the place most negative at that ep, and there were even people who liked it here)

There was an episode that revealed "OK KO" is an in-universe tv show and that all the characters are just actors. A lot of fans got bent out of shape, claiming that the entire show got ruined by it.

Ian had to declare on Twitter that it took place in an AU.

Attached: The stars of OK KO on a talk show.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

literally the only place where I saw people getting bent out of shape over it is Yea Forums. I think "this episode is non canon" is pretty obvious from the episode itself

You would be surprised what ends up as canon.

Attached: HOW I PUT ON MY SUIT!!! by KOThePOWCardFan11.png (820x2301, 2.41M)

>Ian had to declare on Twitter that it took place in an AU.
Ian buckled like the bitch he is.
Sad!

How is that buckling?

Plus Ian didn't really specifically go "hey guys before you worry, this ep is non canon, but an AU", he just offhandedly refers to it as an AU ep
twitter.com/ianjq/status/938883082043645952

>Gar the luchador training punching Judy
>not Carol who knows every fighting style

Really? Oh well. Still wanna see it.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.

But she's a boxer.

Seriously though, yeah.

Ian reads Yea Forums

Uh, obviously. Isn’t that how all show within a show episodes work?

I want more TKO and wolf TKO already

Attached: 20190528_194143.png (647x622, 502K)

While episodes have a history of being heavy-handed, I seriously doubt it'll be like the gun episode. On the other hand, it would be really interesting to see a Planet X mini-arc.

Nothing. Knowing CN's crappy scheduling, it won't be for a good long while. And in spite of it, the show's doing decently and reigniting fandom activity now that new episodes are premiering after a long hiatus (which is nothing new).

He's still on the show. There's no evidence he was kicked, but who knows if NDAs are also involved.

>Dark Plaza is the season finale
Okay, so this pretty much (albeit indirectly) confirms that a third season is happening. Not sure if it'll be longer or shorter than the others, but at least it's a good sign for now.

And I want bitch Carol but we both know it's not happening

i want wolf tko to be bullied sexually by fink

anyways, good to know the show's still going strong. i'm fine with three seasons, way more than just two.

yeah here's the full evidence we have for season 3
>Ben Bates mentioned working on the model sheets for the season 2 finale around late july/early august last summer (production wise Model Sheets come after storyboards and voice records). He didn't leave the show until december (and it was due to him wanting to get back into comics rather than any sort of show ended production type thing)
>Dark Plaza is episode 92, but in the fall they talked about doing the record for the 100th episode (which would have to be the 8th episode of season 3)
>we know the name of another special, We'll Fight to the End
we got some crew promotions occur after the model sheets in the season finale were made, like Geneva Hodgson becoming supervising director and Kali Ciesmier becoming art director

Which episode is wolf too from

none, it's just edits made by people after the episode where everyone was revealed to be furries

So here's the current state about the boarders:
>Geneva
got promoted to director last august
>Mira
left for Rise of the TMNT in december
>Ryann and Danny
both on that upcoming Netflix show Battle Kitty (though it seems like Ryann left to work on it a few months back while danny only recently got the gig)
>Dave, Haewon, and Stevie
still on the show as far as we know assuming it's still in production, status unknown if its not
>Iggy
basically same status as Dave/Haewon/Stevie, also we know he's still at CN studios
twitter.com/killapede/status/1126931160888512512

wait Danny's resume on her website mentioned she left in december...
and board revisionist Kofi Fiagome's resume said he left in February...
Maybe season 3 finished boarding in december.
That would leave us with an unusually short season 3

I've been aware of that happening; it was just one more piece to the puzzle.

motherfuckers quit getting all pessimistic and shit, they mentioned working on the 100th episode back in october, let's just appreciate what we have left to enjoy.

all that energy you guys are spending on making a doomsday scenario out of this could've been better used posting cute pictures of fink.

Attached: fink_enjoy_her_summer_by_gamerbot101_dd76qra.png (1536x2048, 2.73M)

honestly I'm not doomsdaying: An unusually short season 3 with an actual finale is preferable to the show just getting the boot with no resolution

I'd like a non canonical comic series like adventure time.

Do you? At least this show doesn't shit on KO like AT does Finn. Like one of the first panels in the AT comic says Finn didn't save Ooo, that it was Betty...even though she was the reason Ooo was in danger in the first place and he did in fact stop the war.

It was just an example. I did read the AT comic.

Season 3 might only be in name alone, and actually be Season 2 Part 2. Season 2 has significantly less episodes than Season 1 did.

dumb-ass pedo

a lot of recent CN shows downgraded from 52 episode seasons to 40 episode seasons; Clarence, Mighty Magiswords, technically We Bare Bears (seasons 1 and 2 of that show were meant to be one big season 1), etc

Guess it's gonna be an ippo parody?

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 318K)

Board team predictions for the final stretch of season 2 eps:
>Beach Episode
we already know from the promo clips that it's gonna be Iggy/Danny
>Rad's Alien Sickness
either Stevie/Ryann or Mira/Geneva
>KO's Health Week
whichever Rad's Alien Sickness isn't
>Gar Trains Punching Judy
we can tell from the promo clips that it's Dave/Haewon
>OK A.U.!
I'm pretty sure this is gonna be the ep that reuses the 1064-075 production code, which judging from the pic Toby posted seems like Mira/Geneva?
>Dark Plaza
Iggy/Danny/Stevie/Ryann

Attached: ok ko season 2 intended order.jpg (1144x990, 130K)

>STR VS DEX

Ha

Thrown out because his ex-wife was making shit up to make him look bad for their divorce.

She was born with them on. I think it's on her pow card from one of the games.

I literally came here to say this
I just wanna see girls with huge fists going at it and stuff.

Pls send more wolf tko pics

They come off.

Attached: 1500740216737.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Attached: wolftko.jpg (730x405, 131K)

Attached: wolftko2.jpg (1280x717, 141K)

that's all i got

Attached: wolftko3.jpg (1280x718, 215K)

Found it. They were promotional cards.

Attached: Cards_02.jpg (2001x1429, 545K)

fun fact: Ian recently mentioned that Ginger originates from a SMFA ep that never got produced

What is Dendy supposed to be?

Leaks when?

Until someone actually says something official, I don't think we should be jumping on the "this show is kill!" bandwagon just yet.

Gar is Mexican. I'm sure he's knows about boxing, too.

I would assume more turtley.

I'm sorely disappointed it wasn't Carol also, I mean she has the gym.

Also, gimme the damn episode.

Attached: lets punch judy.jpg (790x720, 57K)

Now that you mention it, that would've been nice. They know each other since Judy baysits K.O., and Carol doesn't get to do much.

He just confirmed 2 weeks ago his ex lost the battle, he's free.

Metoo idiots Lost this time, Jim's Free. Steph can go to Hell.

>canon
I remember when cartoons could just end with existentially bizarre end-all scenarios and go back to normal after the commercial break with no one whining about it.

I really hate faggots who obsess over “Muh lore Muh worldbuilding” in a kids show.

Is there any art of Enid in that outfit? Those jeans must've been tight.

A kappa.

She's a were-snapping turtle in that episode.

I feel the sudden urge to check on muh dorfs.

Full pic?

>were-snapping turtle

Why?

You mean Yea Forums?

Gender swap? Hero/Villain rolls reversed?

Like Zim and Dib becoming Bologna or that episode of Cowboy Bebop where everyone died.

Necrobump

Did LA draw this?

I'm itching for some leaks.

Are you blind?

A new episode went up on KimCartoon?

Did a new batch of episodes release?

5 or 6. Some user even had them all on google drive even, but that was weeks ago.

So than who drew it and where's the whole thing?

Does he have the punching Judy episode?

Have you not seen the episode? It's pretty infamous, one of the plaza denizens turns out to have the ability to turn anyone he bites permanently into a were-animal. A bunch of main characters get bitten and apparently are now just wearing human costumes (or I guess a kappa costume in Dendy's case).

Attached: 1543764971570.jpg (689x387, 78K)

Im really impressed by this show, if Venomous and Boxman turned out to legitimately be a gay couple i would be completely ok with it, they have a lot of chemistry, so many other shows just fucking trow gay shit at the last moment that it just gets fucking annoying

But these 2 are pure, why isn't this show getting more money when it does everything right, i think this is the first time i ever support a gay ship

Attached: okko.png (1280x659, 323K)

I know. I'm asking why is Dendy a were-snapping turtle? Kappas are already mythical creatures.

Attached: 1471571385032.jpg (1432x2958, 486K)

I guess it wasn't furry enough for the joke.

I need to find this episode so I can make a >shadman gif, RAD VAN is almost there anyway.

Attached: 1534026685874.gif (540x241, 1.34M)

With a special cream.

>Miss Mummy
>Level 5
What the fuck? How strong is that mummy?

She's a secret point operative in carol quest.

Since he's definitely laserblast, professor venomous banged carol.

>New eps on in mid-June
>implying they won't be dumped on the app by the end of the week, just like the last batch

I think it was just that last ones that went on the app. The previous batch, not this one.

God I hope so.

she's dirty

Attached: gloves off.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

Wouldn't he be a menacing puppy?

No, a new episode went up today - that batch was put up ages ago

Other than a Carol doing push up's there's not much done......yet.

>that batch was put up ages ago
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. And what new episode went up? Where? Broadcast, or the app? Because I'm just now seeing that All in the Villainy shit up.

*gasp*

Hello, He's Innocent and Free

More carol vs. Judy, please.

The app has up to "gars quest" and CN on demand has up to "I am Jethro".

So it's the same, then.

>CN on demand has up to "I am Jethro".
They have Gar's Quest, I just got done watching it.

y'know, when this show inevitably dies to its ass-poor ratings, i'll miss these threads least of all

What were your favorite parts from the recent batch?

Thank you for your provocative contribution.

why? even when you got a really good thread, nothing in them has marked them as memorable
shitpost-wise, or even in the oc they may have produced

This show is gonna die due to a tweet writing campaign by sperglords who need their cartoons to have continuous, serial stories now where actions have permanent consequences. The off-model approach makes this cheap as piss to produce, so ratings are irrelevant, and there's no end of stuff that could get one-shot parodies if they didn't have to sprinkle in episodes hinting at a deeper story every now and then.

Attached: 1528908118390.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

You have to consider the fact that a lot of OK K.O. is focused on the CN app and, obviously, app views don't really show on TV ratings.

There's been tons of fan art and discussions, (even when you exclude waifus).

Kimcartoon, lrn2read

I really hope OK KO does not die. They newest episode have been good. They seemed to have found their strength.

Attached: OK-KO.jpg (1000x563, 178K)

No.

U N F

Rad_ makes my peepee the big peepee

So hopefully Gar trains punching Judy soon?

Wonder if it'll be a flashback.

Why would it be a flashback?

fuk u user

Attached: 1525481107133444.jpg (479x431, 136K)

maybe a rocky montage to save time

Maybe she was a former bodega employee? Would be interesting to see a younger Gar still halfway between El-Bow and "modern day," with whatever happened to Judy in the first match influencing Gar becoming a hardass.

But K.O. is helping train her, too.

Why couldn't you just let me have this?

Sohrry

Well obviously. Can't having a sports episode without a montage.

*punchsport

Sorry, Judy. I'm anti-skub.

I suppose it’ll continue onto the third season, although I feel bad that Ian’s been screwed by CN. And who knows what’s gonna happen now that Turner owns it. If nothing happens after, at least it’s been a good run.

*20XX

I'd "train" her.

Attached: tumblr_pbpo7v1Ylo1r4zg3xo1_1280.png (713x539, 275K)

Still weird that this show has ladies fighting in swimsuits.