Disney Park Thread: Magic Kingdom Still King Edition

teaconnect.org/images/files/328_572762_190522.pdf
New attendance report for 2018 has been released.

Attached: magic-kingdom.jpg (550x415, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Nq9cOTfBYI
youtube.com/watch?v=PZbEdJ4BJ-4
wdwnt.com/2019/05/rumor-epcots-the-seas-and-the-land-future-world-pavilions-set-to-be-demolished/
youtube.com/watch?v=3BAZ5iz9FdM
youtube.com/watch?v=YRk6uTpXtZU
youtube.com/watch?v=1shQjwE-iIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv1E-3fVgms
youtu.be/5Oc8kndZ99M
youtu.be/jkJPVn7EVbM
animatedviews.com/2013/mike-disa-and-the-seven-dwarfs-how-the-snow-white-prequel-became-a-dopey-movie/
movieworld.com.au/seasonal-events/dc-super-heroes-and-super-villains
youtube.com/watch?v=SUzaBSEjpzw
youtube.com/watch?v=4_JGA_ce5yo
youtube.com/watch?v=i7zLdAvYaQE
youtube.com/watch?v=BFlzXfQb-UQ
strawpoll.com/4azwyr8p
youtu.be/cFnt4-E9q1I
youtube.com/watch?v=guw4YFPzbtQ
bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-48461611
youtu.be/Cd41MqFkxS8
youtu.be/TwInMSYh7_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Buzzy is dead

Attached: 1558915278223.png (1280x720, 665K)

its Yea Forums related because ITS DIDNEY WORL

>UK parks are doing terrible

Fuck Merlin.

Kinda suprised that Disneyland Paris gets shit loads of visitors, had fuck all spent on it for a decade but still makes a big loss

>SS7, this is Mission Control. We are initiating power transfer in 3, 2, 1
>Power level at maximum. Locking launch coordinates

Attached: excite.gif (350x315, 1.99M)

>WB rumored to be making their own park
>Already forbidding Universal from using their horror stuff this year

Between that and Disney buying Fox HHN just got a lot trickier for Universal

>Nintendo Park with a possible Super Smash Bros. Area
Universal is fucked

I hope they focus less on IPs soon. I want to go, but I don't want to waste my time walking through a recreation of Stranger Things.

>tfw Back To The Future ride never ever

Attached: DarboTime.jpg (499x591, 41K)

>HOW DO YOU DO
>MIGHTY PLEASANT GREETIN'
>HOW DO YOU DO
>SAY IT WHEN YOU'RE MEETIN'
>HOW DO YOU DO
>WITH EVERY ONE REPEATIN'
>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN
>WHAT GOES UP IS SURE TO COME DOWN
>A PENNY LOST IS A PENNY FOUND
>HOW DO YOU DO
>AND YOU HOWDY BACK
>A LITTLE BIT OF THIS AND A LITTLE BIT OF THAT
>HOW DO YOU DO
>FINE, HOW ARE YOU
>HOW YOU COME ON
>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN

Attached: lookatemgo.gif (290x354, 2.95M)

BOY ARE WE IN LUCK
WE'RE VISITING OUR LAUGHING PLACE
HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK HYUCK

Oh no, the PARK will do just fine. I'm just saying a lot of Horror franchises for Halloween are being blocked off

>think about that old "Club Buzz" stage show DL used to have
>look for the music
>mfw that opening theme
youtube.com/watch?v=0Nq9cOTfBYI

Attached: eggdance.gif (200x285, 2.86M)

>implying the stranger things haunted house wasn't the best thing universal ever made
Well, besides Seeds Of Extinction of course.

Based splash mountain poster

youtube.com/watch?v=PZbEdJ4BJ-4

>Powerline
>Lilo and Stitch TV
>Deleted Emporers new groove song

How did the shittiest Disney park get something so Kino?

My fiancée and I are going to try to do two days worth of parks later this year. The second day will be Epcot, that much we know; we want to do the drinking around the world thing. As far as the first day though, we're undecided between Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. And I haven't 100% decided on a resort yet, but BoardWalk Inn sounds like a decent pick since Epcot and Studios would then be walking distance. If anyone has any input into terms of what we should do for the first day or if any resort is better, feel free to let me know.

STAR WARS LAND OPENING TOMORROW TO PRESS

IM SO HYPED LADS

Attached: 1558747987501.jpg (811x819, 138K)

I went to the cast preview for Galaxys Edge
>the land is incredibly immersive. You cant see any other area in Disneyland except for Big Thunder which blends in
>Cantina is expensive but neat. They dont play the classic cantina song but music sung in alien languages that you would hear on the radio
>Stormtroopers are everywhere and watch guests as they go about their activities
>Build-a-droid is 100 and lightsaber is 200 but the most insultingly expensive thing there was a palpatine cane for 150
>Portions of food are small for the price
>Blue Milk tasted like a blueberry icey/milkshake hybrid

>lightsaber is 200
Are they high quality ones?

I heard about the blue one. The green one is more lemony/citrus. Got an end-day reservation, so I'm curious as to how well the immersion obscures the surrounding nighttime entertainment.

pretty sure it's not Yea Forums either

kind of want to build my own droid but also want to buy a rex droid
life is hard sometimes

Warner already has contracts with all the Six Flags parks. They just never give much of a shit and half ass everything. Their concept of a IP related ride is a few random Bugs Bunny wooden standees randomly placed around and some Batman logos painted on things.

Universal actually has some decent IPs to make rides out of. But overall they have never done much IP-less stuff even from the start.

In their earliest days it was all Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, King Kong, Beetlejuice, Nickelodeon! Everywhere. They were the IP tie in park before Disney decided to shift everything to that.

Rumor has it they're gonna let their Six Flags contract lapse purely so they can do a better job on a Florida park.

>>PRETTY GOOD SURE AS YOU'RE BORN

I never could understand what this line was and it drove me crazy trying to figure out what they said. Even looking at the lyrics the phrase still makes no fucking sense.

Hoping for some low spoiler impressions of the Millenium Falcon.

I've a horrible suspicion it's short as fuck and the interactivity is shitty to avoid the "your pilot is a 6 year old Brazillian girl" problem

Amount of Stormtroopers and cast walking around is likely to be bullshit, not representative of the experience a year down the line.

I always thought it was 'Sure as a barn.

Holy fuck that film was boring though. Was advertised in every pre-film trailer segment on Disney video here (either the film or the sing-along) .

Finally got to see it and it felt 3 hours long with 3/4 of the running time being live action about a bunch of annoying kids learning basic moral lessons.

I mean there's also the fact the Millenium Falcon ride has low capacity for a ride of it's tech, also all the Stormtoopers are there to kick you out after your 4 hours are up, there should be less in a year's time when you don't have only 4 hours there.

Well this is a pretty fucking intense development
>RUMOR: Epcot’s The Seas and The Land Future World Pavilions Set To Be Demolished
wdwnt.com/2019/05/rumor-epcots-the-seas-and-the-land-future-world-pavilions-set-to-be-demolished/

Half the capacity of PotC or Haunted Mansion at best and it's going to be much much more popular. It's also likely to be more prone to stoppages.

Has the potential to be an utter disaster.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: Bob Iger.jpg (1880x3000, 2.99M)

Well that's a bunch of shit. The Seas has a great aquarium.

They're just going to completely gut all the educational stuff aren't they?

I don't mind IPs for rides, that works perfectly for Universal, I just prefer their HHN mazes to be original ideas instead of popular shows and movies.

who the fuck goes to California Adventure

I live 45 minutes away from Anaheim and have never been there in my entire life

a combination of turistas and 游客

Hollywood studios is nice even for just walking around and it has the most exciting rides out of all the parks, but expect huge crowds for the upcoming galaxy edge opening.
Magic Kingdom is full of little screaming kids and unless your fiancee is all about golden age disney and wearing mouse ears then you wont miss much aside from some classic rides like the haunted mansion or space mountain.
Epcot is hilariously outdated and has very few rides, of the rides is does have they are all slow or made for children. Soarin is GOAT of course. If your goal is walking around and buying expensive food and 8 dollar beer all day in pretty nice recreations of different locales then you will enjoy yourself.
Also keep in mind you might not be able to do everything you want in one day, epcot is doable since you don't have to wait in lines if you dont want to ride anything.
Get fastpasses for Rock n Rollercoaster, slinky dog coaster and tower of terror unless you can get them for the upcoming galaxy's edge attractions.
Also, I didn't get to but maybe you would enjoy eating at the Sci-Fi Dine-in which is one of the more interesting places to eat at Hollywood Studios.
This is just me though, I'm a ride-oriented kind of guy.

Attached: sci-fi-dine-in-theater-01.jpg (600x338, 64K)

So with some lightsaber reviews already up, some collectors are saying they're a little worse than the Black Series sabers. Because of this I'm thinking I might do a droid instead. Anyone here see the quality of those yet?

I went to Animal Kingdom on Saturday, had no plans but I still had 2 days left so I went for it. I only go with my family to the park, but my neighbors went to one of the resorts. Yeah, I can't drive, I'm nervous about being behind the wheel. Left around 2 pm from Tampa, got there at 4. AK has to be one of my least interested parks, and I haven't been there for years, before Everest. I manage to actually go on every ride, except for the safari ride, compared to my average time I spend in a park, which is usually 9 or 10 am to closing time if I'm staying at a resort. I'm glad I actually went to AK in a long time, but still it is my least favorite of the parks. But Flight of Passage beats the shit out of Soarin'. Also Dinosaur is pretty bad since it's mostly dark nothingness.

Attached: 1533482961145.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Chadiforina Adventure is better than Basedcot

>s o y is still filtered
Thanks Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /pol/

Old Epcot and current parts of it are the best
IPcot is not

>lived 15 minutes away from Disneyland for 3 years
>never went despite wanting to because i have no friends
Reality is often disappointing.

How is Disneyland Paris still losing money? It is a scheme by Disney to avoid paying the high french taxes?

>expect huge crowds for the upcoming galaxy edge opening
That was the other thing. I'd love to see it and try to Fast Pass one of the rides, but I'm not sure if the effort is worth it yet. In my opinion Pandora looked overhyped for what it was, and the same could be true here. I don't doubt that those lines could stretch into something ridiculous like four hours. We won't have the chance to go until GE has been open for a few months (October to January of next year), so we could see how bad the crowds are still and go from there. Magic Kingdom seems like a safe backup.

>8 dollar beer
Yeah, the prices are fucking stupid, but she's pretty pumped for the novelty of drinking at Disney. I can't blame her, but that beer better be worth it. I'm considering condensing the Epcot thing down to half a day and squeeze Animal Kingdom in from rope drop to about lunch time. Do you happen to know if AK is good in the morning? It seems like it would be more than any other park.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

> the most insultingly expensive thing there was a palpatine cane for 150
They sell a full size custom r2 unit in the droid shop for 25k

>never went despite wanting to because i have no friends
Disney is literally the best when alone so your loss.

Like from the ground up?

Apparently the blades are pretty sturdy and are meant to take a fair amount of punishment (but I personally haven't seen outright comparison videos yet). The outer customization hilt choices are metal, but most have plastic-y look to them.

You can see official pictures/videos of the cockpit; whenever there's a bright green border around something, it's telling you to hit that big button. Engineers pretty much only do that (largely in response to fixing the ship if gunners/pilots suck), Gunners wait until TIEs are lined up on their screens to fire (and hit buttons), one Pilot controls going up and down and one controls going left and right, and are supposed to do it when their screens tell them to (in addition to hitting buttons and, for the pilot on the right, pulling the hyperdrive lever). Supposedly the other buttons and switches (that aren't necessary to hit) do various random shit, but at the core, it is pretty simple. CM friend said that it's still tricky, if people aren't quick to catch on or just generally suck, the Falcon will still get pretty fucked up. There are switches to let the ride auto do roles, but I'd imagine most people would opt to trying their roles and risk bringing down credit counts.

Not the original responder, but everyone at Animal Kingdom in the morning will run to Avatar, so your best bet is to go to every other ride there since they won't be as long in the morning. Kilimanjaro is best around 10 am since most the animals will be awake at that point

Thanks, user. Thankfully I have no interest in Pandora, I just want to see animals and try to ride Everest if the wait isn't long. Maybe we'll stop in Pandora on the way out just to see it, but neither of us are Avatar fans. Kilimanjaro in the morning sounds comfy as hell.

>destroys the entire soul of the Disney brand in pursuit of a quick buck
heh, nothin personnel kid

Probably.

If they cared enough, they could build an aquatic themed area in AK and move the aquarium life there, but that'd be a pretty massive undertaking.

From the ground up. They saw the huge profits Universal was getting from Harry Potter wand want a cut of the pie

>he doesnt know there are boards that dont revolve around media consumption
To be fair ive never been to /trv/ but come on man.

Less feature-rich than the Spheros (which are like $50 now, though the Spheros are obviously smaller) or those $140+ RC/interactive ones. Main reason to get them is if you really want a customizable one with particular colors/accessories. Secondary reason would be because you want to see how its personality chip causes it to react when it's around areas that it's excited to be with or afraid of; but also it's important to be aware that to take advantage of this, you need to carry this droid around everywhere in a carrier (it does come with a cardboard one) or your own backpack (or buy one of those $40 backpacks) so you can listen to it; and realistically you could get by hearing other people's droids since I'm sure they'll be pretty plentiful during the initial months.

Thing is /trv/ usually fucking hates all Disney parks or really any theme park thread. And even successful threads over there only get like 3 replies a day at best.

Back when /vr/ had it's RollerCoaster Tycoon thread, there used to be good amusement park discussions there. Mods started deleting slower threads to make room for more precious shitflinging and bait, so the general is gone now.

I don't know how many times it needs to be explained that these threads directly relate and are interest to the comics and cartoons featured on this board
I mean do you want more MCU politics talk
and pedo threads instead?

Except no, no they don't

Right, they would /definitely/ bulldoze Soarin' and one of the most popular kids areas in the park

If you read the article is says Soarin would be worked around.

They don't what?
Don't say this has no relation to comics or cartoons or i'll laugh

That wasnt the point of my post at all and more ribbing a dyslexic that he cant identify boards at a glance, on top of objectively these threads are tertiary at best to Yea Forums's subject focus regardless of board culture traction.
Im not complaining mind you but it is what it is.
to be honest i wasnt that impressed with Disney World outside of the major rides like PotC and Haunted Mansion but i also went with my shitty family and tried to get hit by cars on the highway in a depressed psychosis so i cant be objective about it

Most of Soarin is outside the Land pavilion, wouldn't be too hard to work around that.

>tfw when working at Disneyland on the day Galaxy's Edge opens
Wish me luck

Attached: 30b8e694c99235cbdcfb65ca32a003c5.jpg (428x339, 28K)

Yeah, part of the appeal to me is giving an Astro exactly the colors I want. Plus for the price of one lightsaber me and my then wife could both get one and see how they interact with each other. How much are the accessories like the rocket jets, decals, or personality chips?

Your opinion may vary based on how much time you tend to stay in the room, but I don't think it's particularly worth springing for the expensive resort. If you'll be at the parks all day, better to just stay at Pop Century and use the saved money for an extra day or better food.

F

I think Yea Forums is the best place for theme park discussion since from what I've seen there's more overlap in interest/fans here than any other board. But, it doesn't technically fit even though there's a lot of overlap (yes, much of the content is Yea Forums-related, but what about Soarin' or something like that? Technically not Yea Forums at all).
Theme park discussion doesn't really clearly fit on any single board, but the threads just die or are moved/deleted on most other boards.

God speed. Hopefully things don't get too crazy, though I'm sure it could lead to some interesting stories.

May the Force be with you

>uber uk poorfag so i probably won't be able to go to the parks for several fucking years
>future world and seas were two of the pavilions i wanted to visit most
FUCK YOU IGER

Attached: YAMERO.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

I kinda wanna go up to employees and tell them how nice Chandrila is this time of year. Like I don't wanna make their jobs harder I just wanna shoot the shit with them.

>music sung in alien languages that you would hear on the radio
Are they pre-existing pop songs translated into alien languages? Kinda like how the Sims games takes Katy Perry songs and translates them into Simlish?

magic kingdom is the best park bc it has the most to do

>family going to Disney world during Christmas for the first time
>new job has crunch time during Christmas so me and my mom can't go

Attached: 1548788005373.png (1022x731, 643K)

I remember hearing the falcon ride had great capacity which is it?
no modern ride has that kinda capacity
ive not heard this but hopefully we get something like wb world dubai
well if it helps the parks would be packed af

Attached: big belly.jpg (1136x757, 119K)

Everest has a single rider line that can make the difference between waiting five minutes and an hour.

>well if it helps the parks would be packed af
We were going to stay at the hotels in the parks for the first time. To make matters worse I havent been on a vacation with my whole family in a while

Attached: 1522043596605.jpg (720x906, 124K)

You should definitely do that. It's fun engaging with guests like that, as we are encouraged to do it ourselves.

Come join us, we're slow but fun.

What's going on with back door disney? Is he in mouse prison?

Last I saw, he was out on bail and pleading not guilty for the Haunted Mansion costume theft, and he's trying to request a jury trial. I think they're still investigating if he took Buzzy and haven't formally charged him on that yet, but he was supposedly acting super weird when being interviewed and tried faking an illness to get out of it or something.

Basically, it seems more likely than not that he's guilty and probably isn't competent enough to have covered his tracks, and so will probably wind up in jail eventually.

>Japan is the second biggest park.
This always impresses me considering the population.

I was a mod.on /trv/ a few years back, theme park generals were pretty regular.

>Recreation of stranger things
I would sell me left nutsack for this.

wife material

Attached: merida dl.jpg (1199x1094, 362K)

I wouldn’t wish your fate on my worst enemy.

The Walt Disney Company bought out Disneyland Paris like two years ago and have completely turned the place around are are currently spending millions on it. It also hasn’t made a loss for a long time. Keep up.

they did that last year for hhn with season 1 and are doing it again this with s2

It is not that bad. I mean I live in NY and would kill for one Even on that level near me.

>wdwnt.com
So a lie then. Don’t believe anything they say. It’s bullshit.

I went to Japan Disney and hired a GFE for 4 days. It was actually quite enjoyable.

So what's the deal with wdwnt? The last time I remember he had beef with DBD, which I'll give him that now that DBD is confirmed to be a PoS.

someone post that anime style tdr ad

Attached: tdr.jpg (2048x1365, 577K)

>someone post that anime style tdr ad
I only understood three of these words.

They are taking it too far..

Attached: 1200px-The_Land_entrance.jpg (1200x800, 371K)

>The park about all the countries
>Now is filled with guardian of the Galaxy, frozen, finding Nemo and Ratatouille.
Why?

>Implying Disney World and Disneyland won't forever be the most popular theme parks in the entire world
Literally too big to fall at this rate.

Because Epcot has been slowly morphing into IP Land for years while completely removing the education aspect.

I think if any company has the cash, clout, and IPs to go head to head with Disney and Universal, it's WB.

This is the only good IP fit at Epcot
Prove me wrong

Attached: gran.jpg (640x480, 178K)

WB already has a theme park in Australia which is apparently quite good.

I'm ok with that one. The rest are pretty stupid. I don't mind frozen but why replace the best Epcot ride for that thing?

>the best Epcot ride
Okay let's not go crazy here

I mean they've got the Scandanavian countries, Australia and France covered.

What epcot ride was better than the log ride through Norse mythology?

I'm glad to see The Three Caballeros in anything honestly.

They wanted a Frozen ride and they wanted it ASAP. It was just unlucky to be the closest to what a Frozen ride can be adapted from in a park it could increase attendance to
Maelstrom was pure kino

Spaceship earth without even thinking about it

Listen I'm not saying it wasn't kino, but it definitely isn't the best

I don't know. I loved spaceship earth but it just wasn't as fun as Maelstrom

T R O N

Attached: ams1szyz1131.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

>tried to get hit by cars on the highway in a depressed psychosis so i cant be objective about it
You've posted that story before, correct?

>Capacity
A bit of both. It's questionable compared to other stuff around the park, but it'll still be able to funnel more people than some of the other points of interest in GE like the Droid Depot, Savi's Workshop and, especially, the Cantina. That is, assuming you give two shits about those places.

what else can they do beyond DC Comics and Looney Tunes? That's a strong start but Disney movies are incredibly well known on top of their live movies and other side stuff.

Lord of the rings

Hanna Barbera
Cartoon Network
HBO/Game of Thrones
Warner movie adaptions as a whole

Well any Warner Land would absolutely have a Gotham city/Batman section no doubt. The rest of the DC stuff is a huge maybe but I would expect Batman.

Looney Tunes would be everywhere, and everything would have a Bugs Bunny on it. But there is also all things Cartoon Network and Scooby Doo. I would also expect a Cartoon Network section of some kind and have a heavy amount of Scooby/Hanna Barbera added to it for some extra classic stuff along with anything they are trying to promote now. And Dexter and Powerpuff Girls will likely be around too. Maybe Flintstones.

But also Warner owns New Line, and that means Lord of the Rings. If Warner makes a park and does not add a Shire section like Harry Potter land in Universal then they might as well not even bother with a park. New Line also brings in Friday the 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street.

Other good ones are Mad Max, National Lampoons Vacation, Casablanca, Harry Potter is also a Warner property, but that's not possible. Too bad since a park that has both Harry Potter and LotR would clean up.

>Looney Tunes would be everywhere, and everything would have a Bugs Bunny on it
Do kids these days even know who bugs is?

that sucks but honestly WB Did some pretty cool shit last year and proved they can draw crowds without universal taking a cut. they fucking did a Arkham Asylum haunted house no way universal would ever be able to do that. imagine what other DC Haunted houses they could make

youtube.com/watch?v=3BAZ5iz9FdM
youtube.com/watch?v=YRk6uTpXtZU
youtube.com/watch?v=1shQjwE-iIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv1E-3fVgms

Attached: 1045318972_900_5bc7a87c55cf26.39106158.jpg (900x600, 171K)

>Already forbidding Universal from using their horror stuff this year
Holy shit it's actually going to happen isn't it

>Red Rain Batman
>Scarecrow
>Doctor Fate

Not DC, but:
>Overlook Hotel
>A better Neibolt House
>A Scooby-Doo spookhouse for kids
>Mother fuckin' Hammer Horror

Meanwhile, I'm suddenly flooded with thoughts of them cornering the fedora market with an area based off of all the film noir/detective stuff they churned out.

>The seas

Well thats fine, the seas has been a shell of its former self for years. its pretty much zombie status at this point. they should just build one big Ocean/Aquarium section in animal kingdom.

>The Land

OH NOW GO FUCK YOURSELFS DISNEY EXECS.

Attached: 1517704308096.jpg (600x450, 59K)

He steals his information from other sites with great reputations like WDWmagic and posts it as his own and when he can’t get any good information he makes stuff up, so clickbaits, has to get those clicks for ad revenue and all.

I don’t go on vacation to WDW to be educated, like most others today. Iit’s boring. Bring on the IPs!

lel, what kind of pathetic loser looks at any disneyphile site?

Epcot is the most fun park on the property, though. That is, if you do it right.

Epcot is fun for adult couples mostly. If it was japan I would hire an escort for some gfe. But the ones here seem like they would steal my kidney.

>blue milk

but did you get to drink it straight out of a space animal teat?

a gfe?

You get to drink it from a twi'lek

Girlfriend experience, essentially an escort or prostitute who pretends to be your girlfriend for the day.

if only

Attached: a burlesque parody.jpg (620x413, 42K)

Girlfriend experience. I.E. paid companionship

oh like the companies where can hire dads, moms, kids, etc to fill the avoid in your empty life. Well without the prostituting on those, I would assume... hope.

Attached: 1558847121638.png (589x459, 210K)

Sex is included. They say up front if they wouldn't and send someone else.

it comes with a free frogurt

Life is said. Gfe is actually pretty nice, pretending people love you.

Oh I mean I presume there's a lack of prostituting when you're using a company that supplies pretend family members, not escorts.

What do you expect from Japanese dating services

If I want to go, how much pocket cash should I bring?

They're gonna demolish the building that houses Soarin? What?
The Seas with IP and friends can go, whatever

Depends on what you plan to do and if you want to buy certain things and how long you plan to stay.

$100 if you want to try out some of the better food from a few different places and pick up 1 nice souvenir.

I said Japan user.

$100? I was thinking about $250, but that's a surprisingly decent amount.

Yes. I'm talking about those companies in Japan.

No, if you watch the Conan episode it is really actually pretty comfy. I wish I had a father who said he was proud of me, a mother who said she loved me and a little sister or brother who thought I was cool

I mean, I'm assuming you're not spending money on anything but a few different treats, one meal, and a $20-25 shirt so feel free to add a cushion.

Granted they may have raised prices since last year when I went.

I think he was making the
>Japan is into incest
Joke

What would they even replace them with though? There's a limit to the amount of Marvel stuff they can use per the universal agreement and they probably wouldn't be able to extend the countries futher. Plus there doesn't seem to be a lot of IPs that would fit Epcot in those locations specifically as an extension of future world either.

I actually had a big brainstorming session with a friend once about a Warner World.

What we settled on was dividing the park by biomes as opposed to franchises.

>Golden Age Hollywood
The "main street" to the park, done up like an old timey movie set. Includes a street show where Daffy tries, and fails, to direct a Batman movie. Mostly dining and shops.

>Metropolis
The city biome, home to a Justice League dark ride, Titans Tower drop tower ride, and a CN City suburb with a Powerpuff Girls kiddie coaster and Steven Universe motion sim and Boardwalk food court.

>Acme Acres
Forest biome, home to a Bugs Bunny underground coaster, Batman Batcave thrill ride, Scooby Doo Kooky Castle shooter ride, and a flume ride themed after either Ed Edd n Eddy or Craig of the Creek. Adventure Time Treehouse restaurant.

>Orbit City
Sci Fi biome. Home to a Green Lantern motion Sim, Ben 10 show, Marvin the Martian Vs. Duck Dodgers dueling coasters, and a Jetsons restaurant.

Annual Events include...
-Warner Brothers: Horror Made Here, an annual Halloween event with Haunted houses based on It, The Conjuring, Arkham Asylum, Friday the 13th, and a Scooby Doo kids area. Includes a bawdy comedy late night Adult Swim show.
-A Looney Little Christmas. Annual Christmas event with live shows based on Elf, A Christmas Story, and Looney Tunes, as well as various other fun yultide shenanigans

It needs more Hanna Barbera representation, though.

The Jonny Quest Stunt Show Spectacular

You could turn it into a Venture Brothers thing for the Halloween event.

>You could turn it into a Venture Brothers thing for the Halloween event.

Attached: 1556239229181.png (723x897, 149K)

Tom Corless is just pulling shit out of his ass because he can't find any WDWMagic forum insider posts to steal content from.

Warner Bros's indoor park in Abu Dhabi is divided into Gotham for all the Batman crap and Metropolis for the rest of DC, Bedrock with a Flintstones Flume Ride, and the rest of the Hanna Barbara, Tom and Jerry, and Looney Tunes split across Cartoon Junction and Dynamite Gulch

Could a Disney be built in NY?

That's almost what they did with the World's Fair before Walt decided to take his stuff back to Disneyland.

>DC, Hanna Barbera, Looney Tunes all get a land named after them
>nothing for Cartoon Network

Shift Acme Acres' title to something CN themed, and use Acme Acres for a Desert themed area with Flintstones stuff and a Roadrunner coaster.

Not unless it was completely underground.

The problem is that it's so cold during the winter that either it would have to be indoors or only have seasonal operations. No park up here lasts the entire year

>Could only be open seasonally
>Competing with big tourist attractions already

It's a tough sell. About the only upside would be a populace open to theme parks

>They make meta jokes about how long it takes for seasons to come out.

Attached: 1555272403938.jpg (872x872, 71K)

It would be the only major park in the northeast which is the richest section of the U.S.

The issue with both Magic and Hollywood is that your preference will depend on what kinds of rides you like. One of the bigger problems with Magic is that if you don't fasspass what you want you're fucked because 95% of the park's appeal is the rides. Sure there's some exhibits you can walk in but it was honestly a better park before the fasspass system overhaul that really limits how many rides you can get on in a park that arguably has more rides than some of the others. I'd probably go Hollywood just because there are more interesting shows in addition to rides so you're not just stuck waiting in line all day. Plus it's a smaller pool of rides so it's less stressful having to decide which fastpasses to prioritize. (Yes this is ignoring things like character meets and parades and the Galaxy's Edge crowd cluterfuck).

>Do you happen to know if AK is good in the morning? It seems like it would be more than any other park.

Not him but I've been to Animal at rope drop several times since Pandora has opened. On days without extra magic hours if you rush it and play you cards right you can get into Flight of Passage with a 20 minute wait. Which is a far cry from the 4 hour wait times I usually endure. If it runs at limited capacity you're fucked though. If you have no interest in Pandora the other wait times are neglible at rope drop but you should prioritize the Safari since that's the third nastiest weight time in the park and doesn't have a speedy single rider line like Expedition Everest. Sans Flight of Passage there's only about 3 rides (the previously mentioned 2 and Dinosaur) that are fastpass worthy and good to grab in the morning. That park's appeal is mostly atmosphere and nature trails which don't necessarily require you to be there at any time. I prefer it over both Magic Kingdom and Hollywood studios but that's just me preferring the imagineering aspects of parks over actual rides.

Disney is more about the atmosphere than the rides. Universal's ride's are better on their own merirs (without the characters etc)

Right, and people with money go to Florida for the winter.

Nigga I don't think you understand "lake effect snow".

Attached: 538400-LOCAL-snow-HICKEY27.jpg (1600x1067, 829K)

>The first ten seconds of Rip Ride Rockit

Attached: 1556629849974.png (274x295, 108K)

user look at the top 20 attendance list in the OP. Hersheypark and Great Adventure are really close to NY, Cedar Point, King's Island and Canada's Wonderland are close too. All of these are pulling these stats while only being open for a few months of the year.
Would Disney be the most major and visited park? Very likely yes, but don't think it would have free reign of the northeast

I can see it divided up by

Central area and entrance is Classic Hollywood. This would include al the Noir era and black and white classics. Casablanca, Adventures of Robin Hood, Maltese Falcon, Streetcar Named Desire, The shops and themed restaurants will all be here as well as theaters and various shows.

>Acme Acres
works for the Warner toon town equivalent. Mostly Looney tunes themed, ut Bugs and Daffy would be seen everywhere. Scooby Doo haunted mansion ride, Cartoon Network ride showing off the cartoons cartoons properties, Flintstones house and some Bedrock themed places, maybe a Bronto Burger. Roadrunner track ride with a Wile E Coyote cart.

>World of Tolkien
LotR and Hobbit themed stuff, maybe a movie ride, immersion ride, Hobbit house, The Prancing Pony bar and grill, themed store for tie-in merch, possible some Rivendell themed walkaround area

>World of DC
Mostly Batman and Superman themed, but they will sell other heroes stuff. A Superman ride and a Batmobile chase ride, maybe a Daily Planet shop,

>Elm Street
This will be all the horror and monster movies Warner brings out. Mostly Nightmare on Elm Street and Friday the 13th, but also with Godzilla, Gremlins, Beetlejuice, It, and Twilight Zone. Should look like a creepy subrban neighborhood, a haunted house ride, creepy diner, and a few shocking sensory rides.

>World of Comedy
This will be themed after the major comedies like Caddyshack, Vacation, Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber,

Bump

WB land will die. Nobody cares about Looney Tunes or DC anymore. Universal Orlando has shit that sells like Minions, Harry Potter, etc.

Safari ride is the best ride you dum dum

what will they do with all the fishies and manatees?

Anyway this is the same site that said Disney was going to destroy Muppet plaza and WDW flat out said they're not.

Soarin is one of the most popular rides at Epcot (only Frozen and Test Track are bigger) and Nemo is still a popular property. BS rumor.

Epcot has been morphing into another Disney park and not an education park since about the late 90s

>Well this is a pretty fucking intense development
>>RUMOR: Epcot’s The Seas and The Land Future World Pavilions Set To Be Demolished

Attached: 1540620520582.jpg (1080x990, 165K)

Don't get cocky, kid.

THERES NO SHADE IN TOY STORY LAND

>what will they do with all the fishies and manatees?
Wrecking ball

Again, read where Soarin would stay

>Nobody cares about Looney Tunes or DC anymore
Top fucking kek the delusion

Really made me think

Attached: Screenshot_20190529-100601.png (1316x2048, 1.89M)

What rides would be in World of Comedy?

DLR here, I still fucking miss the McDonalds fries wagon next to Big Thunder Mountain.

A difference exists between cartoon characters introducingn education subjects and replacing them
Do kids even know who bugs Bunny is?

we all do

Did some article come out recently? Might be a reason for it
God I really hate these channels. Just reading off articles and wikis with the most unenthusiastic tone ever solely to make money. It's so obvious they don't care

cant fucking wait
I would love to do the arkham house
>95 percent of magic kingdom is the rides
i dont agree with this at all

Attached: ow tron 3.jpg (1184x781, 627K)

I've never even attempted to go on the frozen ride, how are the lines after the few years it's been there? Maybe the lines at avatar's ride too? Trying to get an idea of when lines start dying down for brand new shit to get a scope of star wars land. I feel like star wars land is always gonna be packed though.

>shitting on Defunctland
gay

I'm pretty sure is was born.

>Do kids even know who bugs Bunny is?
100% yes

Defunctland might post super surface level stuff but at least he deepdives into some of the stuff during the videos, most people don't even know the surface level shit and it's interesting to them. At least he sprinkles in deeper-dive stuff as well. I don't know if I can say the same for other channels though.

>Went last year with my sister
>Lines were so long they started to hand out FREE Frozen merch
It was bad man.

christ that sounds bad

>waiting more than 30 minutes for any ride ever
Even rolling into the parks on a busy day with fast passes we made in the parking lot, I still manage minimum wait times. What are y’all doing?

Attached: 6EEB95C7-C459-4746-A03D-AE9A0FE80ED3.jpg (854x740, 147K)

Good fucking luck managing to do that for GE

some folks just expect lines to be fine because they want them to be and they do nothing to prepare. i'd rather be the parent that sends my kid flying screaming "WE HAVE TO BE AT PETER PAN IN 5 MINUTES YOU MORON MOVE YOUR ASS" than the dope making their kid stand in the sun for 2-5 hours

You get used to waiting

Attached: hoppswaiting.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Defunctland is a faggot narcissist.

How the FUCK does he keep getting away with it

Attached: fiel3.gif (436x293, 30K)

it's disney world, there are going to be long lines

Sometimes it's hard to remember there's a world outside the line.

Attached: 1553487785881.jpg (375x550, 146K)

Are the deluxe resorts not really worth it then? I've never stayed on property before. We'll be spending a bit of time in the hotels, considering the first day will only be flying in, then probably walking around Disney Springs. BoardWalk looked not only nice but close to everything else. Buses aren't a problem, but crowding might be, so I thought walking could be an alternative. I wouldn't mind a cheaper hotel though if it doesn't make a huge difference, and in that regard I was either thinking Pop Century or Caribbean Beach. If you have any suggestions on value to moderate hotels please let me know.

I don't know if I've just been lucky, but for me it seems like the lines at Magic Kingdom average at about half an hour. I think the worse I've had was waiting a little over an hour for Pirates. Granted, I haven't been there in about five years, so I don't know.

Yea a lot of what would make a WB Land fun is already in Universal Studios right now. Hard to see it being anything more than another Universal with more Bugs and Daffy around

It's still the busiest ride in Epcot.

That said, it also has a terrible capacity because it's reusing a ride system from a ride that was never designed to be that popular.

From what I understand the deluxe resort still have the same two bed next to a bathroom layout for the rooms.

Very unlikely.
The Land has Soarin, one of the most popular rides, and Living with the Land, a high capacity low cost attraction.
It also has two popular restaurants and an empty theater.

Is living with the land really that popular?

Again, read the article where they say Soarin would remain

Attached: land.png (588x397, 311K)

Based

I went to Disney this easter and never waited more than 30 minutes for a ride. People need to learn how to strategize.

Doesn't matter, rides like it and Nemo are people eaters, they can move a lot of people. People go to Soarin and see 2 hour wait, so they go on the boat ride instead when they see it has a 20 minute wait.

Demolishing the pavilions would close down Soarin for an extended period of time. Combined with the loss of capacity from removing two other rides as well as an interactive exhibit and three restaurants, it would be murder.

I decided to list the rides and shows I did over Easter weekend to show how pathetic wait cucks are

Day 1 (Magic Kingdom)
Buzz Lightyear
Carousel of Progress
PeopleMover
Space Mountain
Little Mermaid
Carousel
Phillarmagic
Small world
Haunted Mansion
Splash Mountain
Thunder Mountain
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
(Includes a 5 hour dinner at Victoria and Alberts in the evening before going back to the park)

Day 2 - Epcot
Spaceship Earth
Nemo
Soarin'
Living with the Land
French travelogue show
American Adventure
(Spent most of the day drinking, had a Fastpass for Test Track but that was broken down all day)

Day 3 - Animal Kingdom (Easter Day)
Flight of Passage
Festival of the Lion King
Kilimanjaro Safaris (Twice)
Everest (twice)
Nemo the Muscial
Dinosaur
Its Tough to be a Bug
We also did both animal trails, but I wouldn't count those as rides.

How come so much entertainment media is dying/dead but theme parks continue to innovate and become more interesting over time?

Attached: 1557676079571.jpg (500x667, 262K)

Because there’s an interactive component the theme parks that you can’t through watching/listening to other forms of media. That extra layer of sensory input keeps theme parks fresh and exciting.

Attached: 8CF55F83-8324-4066-9ABE-A80C9C0FE262.jpg (693x1024, 116K)

Being unable to identify sarcasm is a sign of autism, user.
I recommend getting yourself tested.

Disney isn't the only huge one in the market and people expect quality way more then plopping your kids down for a film. You adapt or die.
So why Disney has decline insanely the last decade under Bob Iger others have been investing and building up great themed rides and local parks have being doing their thing with thrills

youtu.be/5Oc8kndZ99M

Does this sound like sarcasm to you?

They’re also putting a new movie in the theater. It’s not going anywhere

So much fucking Disney park music sounds like it was made to be put in a 3D platformer or as a remix in a fighting game and I'm sad neither will ever happen

>others have been investing and building up great themed rides
such as

>when Mickey takes back the dream from the villains and that beat SLAPS
youtu.be/jkJPVn7EVbM

Attached: 07A0A705-835C-417D-81D0-D2F789477390.jpg (1024x867, 69K)

There's massive presssure on theme parks. People get bored if you don't innovate and keep people coming back. When you also consider that theme parks are low margins and high investment, it means if they don't innovate, they die. Even giant multinational park companies have found themselves on the brink of insolvency.

That said, Blackpool Pleasure Beach in the UK has survived with the same family owning it long enough for The Big Dipper coaster to be hitting its 100 year anniversary in 5 years.

>This will be themed after the major comedies like Caddyshack, Vacation, Ace Ventura, Dumb and Dumber,

Please, no boomershit level comedy ever.

Harry Potter Land embarassed Disney and saved Universal .

Heck even Alton Towers and their cheapskate owners have been putting lots of money into well themed rides

Attached: 4948183200000578-5399981-It_took_Merlin_Entertainment_who_own_the_theme_park_in_Staffords-a-74_15187 (470x570, 91K)

Yeah, National Lampoon sounds like Christmas merchandise at best

I'm pissed Kingdom Hearts has been the only really successful attempt at a Disney crossover in games. It's not bad, but the games just COMPLETELY suck the soul out of the source material. It's the worst in KH3 since most of it is with the CGI films and now instead of seeing 3D renditions of 2D characters standing around awkwardly it's now movie accurate character models doing it and it's just so jarring when you know how full of life they are in their original films. And since Disney just noped the fuck out of the games industry we'll probably see no one else give a soulful crossover (Be it platformer, RPG, fighting game, etc) game. Feels bad.

Attached: ActLikeaVillainStep16.jpg (900x675, 99K)

Disney really stamped down on the freedom they gave Square Enix for KH3.

In KH1 they gave him free reign which is why you have that kino council of Disney Villains. In later games they got increasingly protective which is why the films are so stand alone and barely intersect with the main story.

That said, Toy Story world was really well done despite the restrictions.

Disney Infinity was amazing, toy shit aside

dl fantasmic is the most kino thing in any park
>Some imagination huh?
everytime it gets me

Attached: jenny fant.png (640x109, 13K)

I thought Disney World Fantasmic was pretty meh. way too much time is spent looking at spray screens and the only live action bit outside of Mickey was fucking Pocahontas. They really need to update that shit.

>got a fastpass for Fantasmic
>Fastpass section was almost completely full with only the nosebleeds left.
>non-fastpass was near empty
>just asked a cast member if we could go to the regular section and got a much better seat.

wtf is the point of fastpass for Fantasmic? All the best viewing locations are used up by the dining areas.

Ralph, disaster that the sequel was, was at least a step in the right direction for princesses interacting. I know we’ll never get a Princess fighter, but I can hold out hope for some cute shorts someday.

Attached: DB2D72DB-54F7-4091-B8B5-4A2DA5604A60.jpg (2987x1680, 506K)

this is all true the wdw version is only acceptable if you have never seen the dl version which mpst people that go there probably havnt
>that dogshit screen quality

This is Pixar's new, pretty generic looking film
Expect Ipfags to spam in 2 years about how this deserves a ride because it's a movie that exists and how they'd love to replace PotC with it

Attached: 1559150520260.jpg (3686x1544, 659K)

Before Disney went overboard on dining packages, the best viewing for like Fant and Illuminations were open for everyone. And then they blocked those off for the packages, and made the second best viewing fastpass, and put too many fastpass out so most of the viewing is garbage.

If Fant does two shows that night, just save your fastpass and go to the second show. It’ll be less crowded and you can grab great seats.

What's the best strategy for the rides?

It's the Brave Little Tailor Mickey at the end that does it for me (or what I thought was BLTM at the time). I grew up with that short, and between that and Fantasmic it's helped to associate that look as the mouse at his most heroic.

Not every Pixar movies has a ride though, and right now I can only think of one that doesn't even have a meet and greet (The Good Dinosaur, which Pixar pretends it never happened)

Make sure you book your fast passes for popular rides, go to middle tier rides in the middle of the day and do the really popular ones you don't have passes to during the night time shows. Especially for rides the appeal mostly to kids, as a lot of them will have already have left the park. Use the app, it is very useful.
A few months after Frozen opened, I walked onto it when it had a two hour wait all day by going right before Illuminations started.
Still had enough time to catch the entire show.

I'd just love the idea of a Disney fighting game in general. Use the princesses, classic characters, Pixar characters, Disney Channel characters, whoever. You could even throw in Oswald and Sora for all the giga autists out there. There's so many fucking characters and potential moves you could have, it'd be great. Too bad Disney would never agree to it, even though Nintendo learned a long ass time ago that family friendly characters beating the shit out of each other makes fucking bank. I just want comfy Disney games again.

Attached: 1558622986798.jpg (750x396, 86K)

Not that they have a ride, but people who insist they need a ride because it's a new Disney film
See: Inside Out, Coco, ect.

I wonder if Warner Bros has the right to pull out. Universal would collapse like fucking Jenga if that were to happen.

Not a single person has ever been to Disney Land AND Disney World. It's a REAL conspiracy that I've been researching for the past 11 years. Dont expect anyone to believe me but its true. Something or someone prevents you from going to one park if youve already been to the other. Yet it doesnt seem to apply to the international parks, just the California and Florida parks.

I myself have been to Disney World, but every time I attempt to buy tickets to Disney Land, some mysterious error happens and I dont get refunded. Even worse, Ive even tried to just drive to the park myself. What happens? Construction blocks the way a few miles before I get there. Or a police barricade. Or a "wildfire". Ive tried dozens of times now. Spent hundreds, planned entire roadtrips, rented a helicopter, fucking everything. It's not possible.

Im not crazy because Ive met other people who have discovered the same truth. At first I thought perhaps Disneyland was completely fabricated, but upon meeting people who experienced my situation in reverse, I realized the truth is far more complex and the power involved fills me with unbelievable dread. The lengths these people go to in order to prevent someone from seeing both parks is so utterly bizarre and perplexing, and I still dont have a single clue why they do it. I cant even come up with a crazy hypothesis as to why they would do it. Starting a forest fire that destroys miles and miles of land and homes just so a car cant find an alternate path to a theme park is utter insanity, and it's not even their greatest feat. My contacts have done their research well, and hurricanes are always timed EXACTLY when one of them tries to visit the Florida park. HURRICANES.

I dont know how they do it and I dont know why. This shit has eaten up my whole life and Im not even remotely close to discovering the truth. They dont even have the decency to eliminate me because they know no one would ever believe me. Im so tired and want this nightmare to end.

Spam where? Everyone here generally seems to agree Iger's IP extravaganza in America fucking sucks.

disney smash would make bank

Attached: anon sees tink.jpg (757x1090, 184K)

Hopping on what you said. If you snagged a good fastpass time, keep it but also don’t be afraid to look for better times. If i’m in a line, i’m looking for last minute modifications, so instead of one hours for now, I get one in 20 minutes after I get off my current ride. Same with last minute dining reservations. Plus, if you’re in a party of like five, try breaking up your group reservations. You’ll probably find a reservation for 2 and 3, that overlap easily enough.

If you only used your three fastpass for the day and not your extras, you made a mistake.

>Japan is getting new Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Frozen, and Tangled areas
>Only thing taken out to fit them is Autopia
>Meanwhile in America: How can taker this non-IP ride and make it based on a movie that came out in the last three years?

Thanks anons, I'll be sure to try these next time I go.
I honestly hope at some point in the future America at least gets the Tangled ride. That would be so amazing.

>wreck it ralph 2 post

Attached: i don't think so.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Disney actually planned on making a crossover fighter once, but it never made it beyond the concept art.

Attached: disney1.jpg (612x744, 83K)

>Japan replaces non-ip rides with ip rides
Hardly an upgrade

Posting the other half of the concept art, these 2 pictures are the only evidence of this game's existence.

Attached: disney2.jpg (612x709, 90K)

Do people still pretend Autopia is good and not a Diesel stink pit waste of land?
You could build a whole new land with how much space Autopia takes up at Disneyland.

There is a Disney fighting game for mobile, but it's for mobile (freemium obviously).

>You could build a whole new land with how much space Autopia takes up at Disneyland.
Yes, and it could be cool
But with no IPs

You'll get your single Tangled bathroom in Fantasyland and you'll like it. Pay up user. ;___;
While we're on about badass Disney games that should have happened, did you know we were going to get a gritty Seven Dwarves prequel from fucking Obsidian?
animatedviews.com/2013/mike-disa-and-the-seven-dwarfs-how-the-snow-white-prequel-became-a-dopey-movie/

This. WB doesn't have the leadership to actually pull off their own theme park.

Like that one time we almost got a fucking Batman land, it'll fall through because Warner is shit at business.

Attached: 9leq0y.jpg (639x492, 106K)

King Louie should be banned from tourneys

is this the one they had planned for islands of adventure
also they have had parks already

What sucks is that WB nor Disney will not do anything akin to UHN so all those properties they own will go to waste in those regards. I don't know why they wouldn't just rent them out and make extra money off them.

I don't see anything wrong with using IPs. Especially when they do a healthy mix of IPs and original mazes.

I've not been able to attend but going through a recreation of a cool IP and experiencing it live sounds like a blast. I was really bummed I didn't get to experience the Killer Klowns one last year.

Things like this are exciting until you remember that it will be a good five years or more before you can actually go to the place and have enough space to enjoy it.

There's a difference between a modern interpretation of Fantasyland and destroying anything educational at Epcot for the sole purpose of shilling your latest flick

One of my favorite areas in MK is that small Tangled area right by the bathroom. I wish they had benches or a quick service restaurant there. Or even a little shop that sold replicas of the Corona flags. But alas.

movieworld.com.au/seasonal-events/dc-super-heroes-and-super-villains
>dc parade featuring multiple batmobiles
based upside down land

I always wanted them to have a mini dance party like Hoedown Happening in Frontierland. They have Punzy and Eugene show up with some Corona citizens, and do a brief dance to Kingdom Dance with the kids. It would be technically unscheduled but just a fun 15 minute thing and that’s it.

Maybe we can hope that they'll do something special for Tangled's 10th anniversary next year. Maybe. But that would be such a fun little experience.

Attached: Blank+_b311476a755523fb5e514c9e5c660f68.jpg (680x679, 64K)

The mouse would soon rather celebrate Frozen 2's first anniversary than ever actually acknowledge their other modern princesses stateside.
The most we'll get is a 4K Blu-Ray of the film and S3 of the show (Which is ready to air anyway.) Neither of which are bad mind you, but that'll be about all the effort they're willing to put in, even if it was the film that really saved WDAS after its dark age. Just be grateful it's too early for the inevitable live action remake to happen for now.

Attached: it is what it is.jpg (500x326, 13K)

>Tangleds 10th anniversary
>Next year

AAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

Attached: 9cfd1b2838c51c4827de7a9409009b1d.png (420x420, 335K)

And I thought I felt old when Halo 3 turned 10. I still remember when I saw it in theaters opening weekend too. I remember the projector glitched the fuck out and we waited like 10 minutes to actually see the movie. Worth the wait though.

>Just be grateful it's too early for the inevitable live action remake to happen
We’re already at 90s films in terms of adaptations. We’ll probably get either live action Frozen or Tangled announced within the next five years.

If they’re going to keep shoving these down my throat, I kinda want a PatF adaptation, just because it had more potential.

Attached: E7CAC1C8-F03C-4EB4-9740-D255E1A415FA.jpg (1200x846, 209K)

Lilo and Stitch is already happening don't forget

They'll have to pry the Emperor's New Groove remake from my cold dead hands

>at first we were seeing a remake every 24 weeks
>then twelve, then six
>then every two weeks
>the last one, Aladdin, was a week ago
>and in four days we could be seeing a reboot every eight hours

It's pretty fun endlessly refreshing the FastPass selection. You can get some pretty good stuff and never have to wait much in line, even if it means doing a lot of things like Tea Cups and Pooh versus Space Mountain. And if you refresh enough, you can luck into the e-tickets too often enough.
Running back and forth across the park based on what you grab a fast pass to can be tiresome though.

I haven't stayed in a deluxe resort since I was a kid, so I can't really comment on the rooms. Even on days you don't go to the park, I think it's more fun to wander around Springs or just resort hop to check out different hotels than it is to chill in my room. That's very much a personal preference thing, though.
I really like Pop Century. Depending on when you go, the gondolas will be operating, which should give you multiple options for getting around to things. The buses can get crowded, but I don't think it's too bad. Just head out early on your park days. You can also request to have a room near the bus stop which makes getting around pretty easy. You're not guaranteed, but I've been pretty successful at getting that.
A Pop Century room is basic, but I haven't felt crowded even when my sister, dad, and I all had to share. The theming is not my taste, but I think the price makes it worth it. Art of Animation is nice, but not worth the extra cost, especially since standard rooms tend to put you way the ass away from the bus stop.
Anyway, really boils down to how much you value the room, but I think there are better things to put your money toward at Disney - a really nice meal, fancier merch, or whatever. Especially if it's your first time going, or first time in a while. You can use this as a baseline and then decide for your next trip if you want to do a Boardwalk-esque place.

What's the point to theme parks? I don't get it. Is there anything of entertainment value besides rollercoaster rides? Then, I don't see how themes would enhance the experience of a rollercoaster.
I live in Orlando at the moment, but I feel no desire to shell out $100 for a visit.

Fuck off, zoomer.

I think the deluxe resorts are worth it just to get on the Monorail line.
The Contemporary especially, since it is a very short walk to the Magic Kingdom from there.
I hate the value resorts. They tend to attract big groups, like cheerleaders, that tend to be annoying. The dining is also absolutely horrible, just a food court with shitty fast food and huge crowds.
I would much rather stay off property than stay at one of the value resorts.

I don't know about Future World but Living with the Land is being converted to a new space for interactive games and experiences. There will be a Zootopia attraction and they're also bringing back the animation academy.

what is being rich like?

Pretty good, except you can get a room off property for much cheaper than the Pop Century, and it will be nicer.
Nothing like spending 100 bucks for the Holiday Inn and driving in or taking the shuttle than pay 160 and deal with the kind of people who want stay at those hotels.

I can afford the rich shit too and honestly I prefer the hecticness of Pop Century
You're not staying at the hotel outside sleeping while going to the park anyway and if I want to relax I'll splurge somewhere else in Florida where the hotel becomes vital

Go once and see for yourself. It's kinda hard to explain

You're thinking of Wonders of Life

user you losing it, I have been to both, there's no weird conspiracy. DW is better btw.

No items
Disney kingdom
King Louie only.

That's literally sarcasm, more specifically he's being facetious
Its just a youtube channel dood, no need to get all angry about it.

Attached: 2890250_0.jpg (630x630, 51K)

He has a point user. Who's gonna go, "Daddy daddy! Let's go on the Caddyshack Dark Ride! Oo! But first let's meet Gus Grizzold!"

Lines can be kinda fun actually. They def put a lot of effort into the line for the slinky coaster. Mostly covered with massive fans, giant fake glue bottles and toy packaging etc. And it wasn't multiple hours, just like 45 minutes. The only downside is the possibility you might be forced to make small talk with the people in front of/behind you.

>tfw an awkward exchange with a dude who loudly talked about giving his children beer because it was cheaper than soda
>polite nodding

>Get hired as tinkerbell
>Get payed to show your panties to random people & Kids and never get in trouble for it.

pixiedust is a hell of a drug

Attached: 34752503023_bd26d93fde_b.jpg (1024x683, 313K)

>beer 10-12 dollars
>soda 4 dollars
>water 0 dollars
Hmmmm

I’ve had some nice coversations in line with strangers though. I usually end up talking to the kids somehow and answering their questions about the parks because I’m not tired of them like their parents are.

Allright not gonna lie Smugglers run kinda looks cool, just pray to god you dont get put into a group of retard kids or atleast go with friends .

youtube.com/watch?v=SUzaBSEjpzw

kinda want a lightsaber now. but fuck what is it 150-200 bucks for one? they look cool and the shop experience looks neat but damn. I just hope that they let you pre pick which color crystal you want and they have a wide variety of colors. if they have orange or black crystals Im all in

youtube.com/watch?v=4_JGA_ce5yo

also is this going to be a better experience than Olivanders wand shop.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7zLdAvYaQE

Attached: Savi’s Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers at Star Wars- Galaxy's Edge.mp4_20190529_181951.999 (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Looks cool but 0 way it's going to be enjoyable with the crowds
Hopefully Disney is learning the can't cheap out if it wants to retain its place

Are there multiple cantina rooms because that looks like it has a seriously low seating capacity?

Lightsabers are $200, come with a sheath and blade. They're sort of comparable in price to the legacy sabers. Cheapest legacy sabers were $110, I think a few were $120, Kylo's was $150, and Ahsoka's two sabers were $200. $50 for the standard 36" length blade. You can pick the crystal color, but it's only blue, red, green, and purple. If you want any of those colors to swap in, or yellow or white, you have to buy them separately. You're basically forced to buy more stuff upfront, but it's technically the cheapest of the fancy lightsabers if you were going to buy that stuff anyways.

They way it's shown in the videos is how it'll be once you're in. They cap people who can be in the lightsaber building (and droid building) to the builder and one guest. Cantina is similarly capped and you can only be in there if there's space at a table/the bar; it's also got the highest wait time since the lower capacity means you're waiting on people to finish eating/drinking. Apparently wait during cast previews got up to 2 hours, line was capped, and anyone trying to hop in line would just have to circle and would rush as soon as the line opened up again.

nope its pretty much small as shit and they want you in and out AQAP

>There WILL be a 1-hour time limit to stay inside Ogi’s Cantina (w/queue out front) & seating will be limited (stools at bar + 5 booths) to encourage guests to exit quicker. But counting standing room, facility will fit 150

>Cantina stormtroopers beat you and toss you outside for eating too slowly
>and then more stormtroopers beat you and toss you out the land when you hit your four hour limit
>Mickey beats you outside the land and takes your wallet because you didn’t spend enough

I guess it kind of makes sense since they're about to take Spaceship Earth down for a refurbish as well as the Leave a Legacy monoliths and I think they're redoing the front entrance to the park?

they must be trying to reimagine the park since its kind of been known as "that place you can get drunk and eat" none of their rides have really been that impressive.

Avatar world is based and awesome though

The only alcohol worth drinking at epcot is the margarita stand in mexico, everything else was kinda meh

Yup.

>Venture Bros Halloween stunt show becomes the new Bill and Ted
Yes.
YES.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFlzXfQb-UQ

live opening stream.

Not him, but that doesn't sound facetious at all. It sounds like hes stroking his own ego and hiding it through a crappy joke

>tfw you put in the secret code and get Freebird with the guitar solo kicking in the second you crest the first drop

>he goes for...
???? the boring hydroponics ride and soarin?

FUCK YOU IGER REEEEEEEE GET OFF

Feel that Disney cringe

>wait hours for tard kid to fly into walls constantly
Getting ready to be arrested for aggravated assault at Disneyland.

What is your favorite theme park?

333 KB
Theme park thread (almost all these places are based on cartoons) Anonymous 05/29/19(Wed)23:20:06 No.107879766
IOA
Busch Gardens
Legoland
Magic Kingdom
Universal Studios
Hollywood Studios
SeaWorld
Animal Kingdom?

Based figment poster

Best theme park resorts? Especially near Universal?
I'm looking for resorts that have lots of activities...water slides, a water play area...

Disneys Boardwalk Resort is about as good as it gets attraction-wise

No nonsense

First reactions to Galaxy's Edge coming in:

>It's sequel trilogy ONLY. No OT/Prequel characters or things
>The Luke space cow milk is a vegan soi smoothie
>Millennium Falcon ride is an arcade game
>3 hour wait to build a $215 lightsaber

In other words, shit we've known for months by now.

You can't be out here'

Jessica Richardson filmed the woman approaching her and her husband with a gun at the Kampgrounds of America in Starkville, north-east of Jacksonville, on Sunday.

The woman, who manages the campground, asked the couple to leave when she found out they didn't have a reservation.

The couple claim they asked at the front desk and were told they didn't need to be staying at the campground to spend the day by Oktibbeha County Lake.

Attached: 5646.jpg (2560x1541, 1.17M)

the sequel trilogy focus is a shame, desu. I hope that down the road, they switch it up and have OT era theming, and even prequel theming. This seems more likely to happen after XII is out.

It would be cool to see clone troopers walking around.

It sucks, because the lightsaber is the coolest looking thing to do in the whole area, but if you do it you pretty much have no time for anything else because lol 4 hour time limit.

For me it's Hersheypark

For me it's the comfiest park dollywood

They really should have bumped that shit up to 5. I feel like it would have made a world of difference for some people

Man we already knew all of this. Is there any new info?

>They actually did the perfect cast
Holy fuck 10/10

Attached: scott is happy.png (400x444, 235K)

Is it gonna be the same as the one in Shanghai?

I hope Jenny makes a Galaxy's Edge video, her video on Pandora was excellent

Does this play year round or was it a special event?

The ultimate goal of a theme parks is not just putting you on a rollercoaster or something, it's about immersing you into a different place entirely. For example, going to the Harry Potter segment of Universal makes you feel like you're actually there, if only just for a moment. Even my dad who doesn't give a single fuck about Harry Potter was legitimately impressed when we went.

>It's sequel trilogy ONLY. No OT/Prequel characters or things
Given the whole idea that it's meant to be a sort of canon, in-universe experience, it makes sense. Harder to sell Porgs if it's set before the Falcon spreads them like STDs at Coachella.

Only Yoda's voice for when you finish building a lightsaber; I know some people were hoping for projection/animatronic/screen. There's a cute napping Lolthcat animatronic in the Creature Stall. The Endor cup you buy when you get a Yub Nub at the cantina depicts the Battle of Endor. Some of the merch is labeled as being 1st edition, like the Rancor tooth/drink flight holder, if that matters to you as a collector.

Most everything else pertains to the datapad in the Disney Play app. When you go around scanning cargo crates or hacking antennas/droids/ships, you collect various pieces of equipment, text communications between characters, droid and ship schematics, map pieces of the galactic map, and credits. Map pieces and equipment can be traded with other players (to complete your collection). It's possible trading is necessary to complete collections (haven't been able to confirm yet). The credits you earn from Smuggler's Run gets added to your datapad (if you have it connected), so it adds a bit more importance to your group not sucking than just being lightly mocked in the cantina. There's a tracker for how loyal you are to First Order, Resistance, and Smugglers, but they all have independent bars. There's jobs you'll be able to access on the datapad which is going to be how you increase your loyalty; things like that king of the hill, fighting for antennas thing will be one of the ways to do jobs. In addition to selecting jobs, there'll be job requests sent to you. The purpose of credits is likely to give them to sides to complete jobs for loyalty since I doubt they'd have any use for buying actual merch.

Oh, and there's achievements. Stuff like hacking X amount of times, doing antenna tuning Y amount of times. Ones for collecting all map pieces at once. Various ones for getting your loyalty to a certain point for each faction; also one called Turncoat (which I'm guessing means you earn a certain amount of loyalty to one faction then get another amount for another faction). Achievements have titles attached to them that you can use on your profile. It's possible if you turn in a mission to a real person that it means they'll address you by it (Master Slicer, for instance). Profile also has a blank headshot area but won't let you manually put one in. I don't know yet if that means you can actually tie a photo to it (or how), but if it did, it'd obviously make it easier for cast members to recognize who you are if the jobs end up having you talk to people.

Very biased because it's my childhood, but Efteling is 10/10

Attached: efteling_entrance.jpg (1280x853, 252K)

Are you for real? I was going there this Halloween.

They should give extra time to light saber buyers

Why do you like her so much? I get bored listening after a while.

It's kind of weird going through the Marvel comics section of Universal knowing Disney bought it out.

Did anyone dream about being an imagineer growing up?

I have been reading reviews of the Falcon ride.
It sounds not great.
The pilots have the most control and the best view, everyone else has their view obstructed, are reduced to pressing buttons when told to, and the buttons are located on the side of the ship, so you have to turn away to even see them.

Of course she will
Interested to see how this all works out

Take my strawpoll about Disney parks

strawpoll.com/4azwyr8p

Well, tickets are cheaper than the US's as well as the Japanese love Disney merch.

Crap I forgot Hollywood Studios

Yeah, my expectations on it have been on a gradual decline for a while when first previews started coming out. Although the ride-system for Rise of the Resistance doesn't impress me much, the short preview they put out in Celebration showing the detail of the scenery is pretty impressive and has gotten me more excited for that ride. Though I am disappointed that it's starting to sound like we'll only get characters (Kylo, Rey, Finn, and Poe) on screens, when I was hoping for at least Kylo to be an animatronic since it seems like you start on a First Order ship and he'd be the lowest effort to do if they use his mask.

I never had hope it would be all that desu

I wanted to learn about the park, plus I like her extremely dry wit.

Fair enough :)

Any prices up yet on the various droid items that make them fun? Tools, personality chips, etc.?

I actually went to WB Horror Made Here event, and it was dog shit. The worst part was the Freddy vs Jason tram your. “Arkham maze” if you could call it that was cringe worry as fuck. I don’t know where you get off saying it was cool, but Universal even with their limited amount of IP maxes pulled off an even better event.

Attached: FE566595-09D0-47D4-8ECE-97D40E65F7B7.png (600x450, 386K)

WB conceptually has a ton of potential but looking at their little carnival style Podunk park (in Dubai?) makes me laugh.

$8 for sticker decals, $18 for booster jet/blaster/serving tray accessory sets, $13 for personality chips, $13 for panels, $13 for tool accessory set. There's also a listing for "droid service" for $20, and it's plastic, but I haven't seen anything from the Celebration spread that matches what it is.

>"Learning? We're Disney. We entertain kids, not educate them. How smart they are is irrelevant as long as they know how to walk through doors."

I'm pretty sure they said Kylo's going to be an animatronic and a shit ton of stormtroopers

Really cute Tokyo Disneyland Easter vlog

youtu.be/cFnt4-E9q1I

>Not even mentioning the Cabs

Efteling annual pass holder reporting in

I don't understand why you would take a baby there. Seems like more of a hassle for you and I doubt he's old enough to truly enjoy it or even realize what is going on

Give me an HD release of Mathmagic Land or else we'll have a problem

Attached: donaldduckboner.jpg (472x645, 39K)

My fucking nigga.
What's the best tour in Symbolica in your opinion? I was only able to do it once and chose the treasure tour, so I have no idea how the others are.
Also posting best ride, even after all these years
youtube.com/watch?v=guw4YFPzbtQ

Attached: droomvlucht.jpg (700x359, 78K)

Any good low spoiler reviews of the millenium falcon ride?

The Falcon Ride was always the B-ride. Rise of the Resistance is their big "fuck you universal" ride.

I've got to get to Efteling at some point, it looks like such an amazing park.

How is it for English speakers?

>Went to Port Aventura
>went into a cantina style place for lunch
>dinner show starts
>Audience Participation
>they pick me
>"You're English right?"
>never spoke another word of English to me

That was not good for my social anxiety...

Heroes tour is my personal favorite, though a lot of times a few essential effects/animatronics of it are broken.

>all the European parks with massive, no-IP dark rides AND giant coasters

Attached: mayor-mccheese-gif-3.gif (495x374, 392K)

God I wish the UK wasn't so fucking shit for Dark Rides.

Darren Brown's Ghost Train was a neat concept but VR at theme parks was a mistake.

There's some preshows in certain attractions that are only in dutch to explain the plot/themeing of the ride, but more often than not there's at least some signs outside or in the queue in multiple languages to explain the ride. The people there will also most likely know english, so talking to the staff won't be an issue either.

It's a really comfy park, if you can find the time/money to visit I highly recommend it.

>Gerstlauer supports

Attached: IMG-20190530-WA0012.jpg (1600x1200, 182K)

Fuck
this
Boomer
Comedy
Bullshit

Fucking sick of boomers constantly demanding everyone else listen to 70s dad rock and watching 80s chevy chase comedy. None of it was ever good, it's just your nostalgia idiocy.

I love this.

>have to pay extra plus he 200 bucks to get the saber color id actually want
Muh kotr

>Frozen shit will happen before my favorite land will shine again
Why the fuck doesn't anyone think the future is cool anymore?

Attached: F U T U R E.jpg (1200x819, 184K)

Not grimdark enough.

A crying shame too. Ain't nothing wrong with a little hope for the future, now is there?

>Even the shittiest thing from the shittiest era of the parks gets an original, kickin' theme song

Disney is truly Kino

Also Oingo Boingo wrote the Rocket Rods theme song

>Steve Bartek
Man, this guy is everywhere.

what the fuck is this

They pretty much own Times Square. They've got the funky looking ABC News building, New Amsterdam Theatre, Disney Store, and ESPNZone.

They could easily pull off something like an indoor Marvel park/resort/experience.

I did it at one of the cast days. Pilot is fun and harder than it looks. I ran into a lot of stuff.
Gunner is on the side panel but you can do it all with one hand. Its hard to tell what you're doing on the screen since you don't know what's you or the other gunner either. Didn't do the third one. Line moves fast, interior decor is neat. I think they'll have trouble pairing people into groups when you have a bigger language barrier.

>Soon they’ll do Saving Mr. Banks-esqe movies about the making of the live-action reboots

>And then movies about random people going to see the Saving Mr. Banks-esque movies about the reboots

>A reformed Kevin Spacey could play Bob Iger

Add a shire restaurant to the firest section.

Or even name the area The Shire.

Thanks, user. Makes my droid purchases easier to figure out now.

On that note, is R2-H4X ("Hax") a stupid name for a droid?

Dollywood is Disney theming/food/hospitality with better roller coasters. Absolutely based.

Saving Mr Banks is only when you need to soften up the audience to hide that they're shitting over the creator.

There is a Kylo that came out at least for the grand opening celebration. Part of a scene where he's looking for a spy.

I hope those kids who bowed to Vader during the Jedi Training Academy events years ago get to Galaxy's Edge so they can show the rebel scum the goddamn door:

Hmm... Reading the reviews of Smuggler's Run, one thing stands out even amongst the most glowing reviews:

The ride is pretty shitty if you're not one of the pilots. You press buttons as they light up. That's it. You can't even see what's going on.

Why didn't they think to put in monitors so you can see what's going on and put in more interesting actions than just pressing buttons (eg. some steam comes out of a pipe, you have to close a value to stop it)?

The challenge of doing a Future World is keeping it from being outdated. Which I don't think is an insurmountable problem, especially since Disney can hire the best of the best when it comes to vision and talent, but it's still a hurdle that will always be there.

From an interview with Chapek at Galaxy's Edge
>Why does everything have to be franchise-oriented? Because that's our barrier to entry. Because if ANY of our competitors had our intellectual property, guess what they would be doing... the EXACT same thing we're doing.

Attached: Bob-Chapek-Featured-Management.jpg (396x396, 43K)

More UK park accidents
bbc.com/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-48461611

I don't love the IP saturation, but I don't think it's entirely wrong. Harry Potter World opened the doors, and I think IP integration is an easy way to build buzz and catch people's eye more than a "generic" ride. It sucks, but I think the logic is sound.
Of course, the danger is being stuck with something themed off an IP that ultimately no one cares about. Wiill Pandora be a draw when Avatar 2 flops? Maybe not.

A 6 year old is most likely under the 1m20cm height limit so I'm betting he wriggled out of the restraints and didn't put on the belt.

>What sucks is that WB nor Disney will not do anything akin to UHN so all those properties they own will go to waste in those regards.
Fucking this, can you imagine how good Disney-made haunted houses based off of KH's Hollow Bastion, End of the World, The World That Never Was, and Dark Realm would be?

Attached: 1548370267480.jpg (470x290, 28K)

Most Disney people including myself aren't into horror

You'd probably have better chances of doing this in TDLR probably, if not the asian parks in general.

>End of the World
What is this sensation in my pants?

Hong Kong is the park Disney puts the most effort into Halloween for, though the Nightmare Before Christmas walkthrough they did last season is a step down from stuff like Revenge of the Headless Horseman or the Nightmare Experiment

The type that killed Alien Encounter

there will obviously be a kylo animatronic that pulls you towards it

That feels like it would be cool, even if it's simple in execution.

and even better employees

That would be fucking sick actually

>tfw no batuu gf

Attached: btbgf.jpg (800x1200, 200K)

>RIP Great Movie Ride
Fuck Bob Iger

Attached: 2x3_Poster_1024x1024.jpg (683x1024, 151K)

>No kickass Marvel Monsters Unleashed! Event with Manthing, Blade, and Werewolf By Night

Attached: 1557647086810.png (225x268, 84K)

Wall-E immersion ride in outer space would be amazing though

Their main issue was that all Warner subsidiaries were so divided and in competition with each other. As well as charging each other fees for use of properties. The very recent changeup in leadership might change that.

Correct. That ride made me hold the hand if a guy I didn't like. Fuck that ride.

Hearbreaking :(

>mfw waiting for some nerd to buy the Elemental light saber hilt to see how much of it is metal like what the Sith and Defense sets were revealed to be

Attached: IMG_5637.jpg (1080x1051, 125K)

Hey, I'm going to Didney Worl in August for the Galaxy's Edge opening. Thinking about staying in the Coronado, anything I should know?

Attached: 1559161527751.gif (680x480, 745K)

>going anytime near opening
absolute madman

I'm a huge Star Wars fan, I figure that goes without saying.

Impossible

At least Eisner wasn't there to fuck up C-3PO's name this time.

Results of poll

Attached: Screenshot_20190530-184553~2.png (1411x1828, 178K)

They have the giftshop themed to Panchito which is based even if the update removed most of the references
Renovations should be done in July and it's looking real nice

You're living da life. Have fun. Enjoy the pools at night!

its true tho probably 50 percent or more are boomers/grandmas
its not even based off the good star wars
>17 votes
its fucking nothing

From what's been said here you are limited to 4 hours of entry in the Star wars area. So about enough time to ride a single ride.

17 was all I could get. I could try making a separate post...

Aw man they don't get cool fake star wars names

Will they sell any of the Galaxy's Edge merch online or will I be doomed to pay scalper's prices

I can't believe Galaxy's Edge didn't include a goddamn Laser Tag arena. That should have been at the top of the list of what kind of attractions to put in.

wouldn't have it any other way.

>Disney expecting people to leave Galaxy's Edge before the four hour limit
>implying people won't just stay the whole four hours and let the Stormtroopers kick them out so they can brag about it to their friends/family like a badge of honor

If that's how they plan to control crowds, then they've kinda screwed the pooch.

Epcot original concept (not counting Walt's City of Tomorrow) was to emulate the edutainment aspects of a World's Fair, which had fallen out of relevancy even when the park first opened.

If not for their loyal followings, the edutainment stuff would've been trashed sooner.

>fuck merlin

As a former employee of merlin, I agree to this sentiment.

>Laser Tag
not only is it out of style but it's a lawsuit nightmare

will the star wars dark ride be opened at WDW's opening or will it also be delayed?

Attached: 1377704213079.png (344x341, 9K)

It probably wouldn't be like the Podunk laser tags you've seen.

I love the Swoozie stories

youtu.be/Cd41MqFkxS8

What a hack

Attached: 20190530_203014.jpg (1898x1080, 243K)

I went here last year, why do people get boners over it so bad? I thought it was shit.

hipster park

>Lawsuit
Put them in rollar coasters and have it clash that way.

Probably not
I saw a park somewhere that had an aliens vs predator laser tag thing wonder how that worked

>Made the most Sterile Star Wars cheap theme park imaginable.

Yep its a real challenge to Harry Potter for sure.

they had YEARS and they still couldn't get the dark ride and costume actors implemented in time?

You're lucky it's even as competent as it is
If Harry Potter didn't exist we would have gotten Midway Mania with a new skin added

This quote is hilarious because Six Flags has IPs and even then they'll add original themes to some of their rides. Certainly way more then Disney does and that's the cheap as hell parks

Well part of it what their demand that "IT IS ISN'T DISNEY TRILOGY DON'T BUILD IT."

only thing worth half a shit is the Falcon. And its covered in Porg shit.

Because those little bastards were supposed to take off.

No Endor, No Death Star No Tatooine.

No Sandcrawlers no OG Troopers AND NO FUCKING VADER.

Just the most vague unfeeling "Star Wars" environment possible.

Reminder that Horizons never killed anyone, unlike the cheap vomit machine that replaced it.

Attached: WhatIfWeKissed.jpg (523x358, 173K)

they purposefully left out OT shit so they can implement it after the ST finishes off with a wet fart

The falcon isn't covered with porgs but I agree with all of this I want to go to the places from the movies not somewhere with bits lifted from them

Well they'd better.

Right now all they've got is an unfeeling mess.

Heck the preview waiting line for their Saber Building was like three hours due to all the separate lines.

Can't wait to see how long the lines will be opening it to the public.

Gonna have a day wait at the park just to build a saber.

>Disney will not do anything akin to UHN
Actually Hong Kong Disney does a HHN-like maze every year. It's pretty neat.
youtu.be/TwInMSYh7_g

just curious, does anyone else have those disney vacation promo dvds?

Or at least a Star Wars themed version of the buzz Lightyear ride where you shoot lasers at things in space

Didn't the people who die on Mission: Space have like health conditions that killed them?

I wish they put a little more work into the science part. There are city-funded interactive science museums in a lot of cities that do things a lot better than Epcott.

They have that.

I wanna chill at the Cantina, order a drink while pairs jackasses recreate the Han Greedo scene in booths.

Listen to the Modal Nodes

I got the impression all they were doing was making a little corner of some random Tattooine city.

But they definitely need to add in some variety to places. Like inside an Imperial ship, Coruscant sky building, something a little more fantastic than dirty corner of backwater.

He seems to have been saved
But at what cost

Attached: 8887b525ecf80cb8920baac4545973.jpg (600x600, 28K)

Dreamfinder.

Attached: GotEmFigment.jpg (635x654, 37K)

>He seems to have been saved
What do you mean?

>more competition for lines
I’ll see you there, user.

Attached: 36DB5711-4FA1-46C7-B833-80B95197EC11.jpg (727x476, 46K)

yeah people will definitely want to be escorted out by stormtroopers.

I'll leave whenever Disney wants me to if I can have a Hux face character slap me across the face and call me rebel scum

Yup afaik. I think one was a boy who was really too small to ride.

I do! I do! Circa 2005 before Everest opened.

Let's also not forget what Iger said about Everest

He's destroying the parks

Attached: D73Sx_PW4AAs4tA.jpg (1200x857, 124K)

my dad gave child me a panic attack on mission to space telling me about that kid who died

Am I the only one who finds Jungle Cruise skippers hot

Depends on the skipper. I had one who was pushin' 50 at least; had some grey and wrinkles on him.

I guess I moreso mean the uniform.

Well, they work in the jungle so they do tend to get pretty sweaty.

It was Dreamworld in Australia.

It was basically standard laser tag as I think both teams were humans. Had alien statues you could shoot for more points and the employees were predators. Could be getting details wrong as its been ten years.

I have never found a skipper not attractive.

I know a KH fighting game was going to be in the works, and that eventually became Dissida.

Thanks for the input, guys.
After talking a few things over I think we're going to try a value resort this time with one day at Hollywood Studios and the other at Animal Kingdom / Epcot. Maybe we'll do Magic another trip, but we both had the chance to go enough during our childhood to not make it worth it just yet.