RWBY

Would they mesh better with the Marvel universe or DC?

Attached: Rwby_manga_ad.jpg (1500x1081, 678K)

Probably the DC universe.

Marvel but as a team of Weirdworld monster hunters.

Marvel would make RWBY into a team of overweight, ambiguously brown trans lesbians

This.

As opposed to DC where they are mentally unstable edgy asswholes

>Marvel
Probably have a chance to be a team of their own on some fun adventures, they’d probably keep their anime look too because The Shogun
>DC
Forced to job for Batman and eventually allow Harley Quinn to join then lead their ranks, most likely written by the chick doing Goddess Mode and will have the art style changed to stay far away from what might be manga

They'd mesh better with competent writers. Whoever they go to would be a glow up from Rooster Teeth.

Lesser evil. The big two suck

Really neither but they would have a much better chance of keeping their characters relatively intact at Marvel

It ain't even lesser of the two. DC is going to use them to Batwank and Harlywank them

And Marvel is going to use them for feminist/trans agenda with a hideous art and most probably a team-up with America Chavez

How would the supporting cast do in either?

Jaune would make a cute love interest for Kamala.

user that is better than being killed off and have your story revolve around Harly and her team.
The Marvel comics is shit meme has gone down hill when King wrote batman

God can you just fucking imagine Harley Quinn being on that team?

Just like Tumblr does already.

She'd shit the bed harder than Vol5 finale

DC-Neo works for one of the Bat villains
Marvel-Neo works for the Kingpin or if she wants to fill her evil ginger kink Carnage

She’d just be a more murderous Nora.

And a far less entertaining and far more annoying version too

I don't believe that's possible. There's a limit to everything.

It need better writers like tom king

Attached: e18.png (680x451, 599K)

Or Bendis

That would be an improvement, tho.

I still don't understand the hype around this show. I've watched every episode and all the lore videos and I just don't see the magic everyone else sees.

In DC they do fine for a year but are then "shocking" killed off by this guy before a new group of four people form a new team RWBY

Attached: batman_who_laughs_by_saintyak-dbql20l.jpg (900x1264, 415K)