Is it worth watching? I’ve been looking for a new cartoon series to watch, and I’ve heard it’s pretty good

is it worth watching? I’ve been looking for a new cartoon series to watch, and I’ve heard it’s pretty good.

Attached: D43DDC3E-35B6-447E-BD1A-AE626179B508.png (825x464, 550K)

Totally worth it, although season 4 is kinda eh, overall the characters and storyline keep you invested and you will have a higher appreciation if you've watched the old hannah barbera cartoon johnny quest.

It's great

This last season was the best thing I've ever seen on television. Show's amazing.

It's not uuuu.

I wish I could watch it for the first time again.

it's the best. Absolute comedy

Closest thing you'll get to a perfect cartoon show.

The amount of detail and continuity put into this show is staggering, and only adds to the comedy. I’d say it’s worth it. Haven’t seen the latest season though, so I can only speak for what I’ve seen.

The show is constantly building on their existing characters while managing to introduce new ones, who they also develop. In terms of character development, it's the best show you'll ever see.

As other anons have pointed out, it's easily one of the most well written cartoons out there and has quality animation to boot. I fear we'll never get anything as good as it again on the western animation front.

Its total crap, dude, nowhere near enough Dermott. He's the sickest character in the whole frickin' show and the douches that run the show barely even use the dude anymore. Probably because he makes all the other characters look like total pansies. They should juat take the episodes with Dermott and make them their own show. Except rename it to something sweet like "The Fictel Factor" or "One Foot in the Gravy".

I like how in the first episode Dermott was totally unbearable but after he got humbled by getting his ass kicked by Dean he became a bro-tier character that I love.

There’s no way OSI is ok with you using their computers to shitpost.

>season 4 is kinda eh
You disgust me. It's an almost perfect season; can't think of an episode I didn't love except maybe Return to Malice; it could even have been a fully satisfactory final season

Attached: T7t3qlh.jpg (620x352, 16K)

its one of the most consistent shows currently airing in terms of sheer quality

This show basically started out as just an 80s action parody cartoon but somehow ended up developing its own serious lore, intertwining plots, story arcs, and an insane amount of character growth. All while retaining its comedic parody elements. It’s really something else, you should definitely check it out.

Goddamn it Private Fictel, get back to work!

I finished watching the whole show like a week ago.
Good shit, the monarch's great.

This show is shit with its Marvel biased. It loves Marvel characters and has its own version of Doctor Strange, Fantastic Four, Blade, etc. But where are the DC characters? Nowhere except for a gay child rapist Superman/Batman hybrid. The show is shit because of this.

Attached: 1429729642460.jpg (1600x960, 953K)

hey dipshit

Attached: Warriana.jpg (397x526, 36K)

doom factory?
action 5 news team?
torrid?

>All while retaining its comedic parody elements
For someone who’s not that well-versed in classic comics and old action/adventure cartoons, would I still enjoy The Venture Bros. even without catching most of the references?

Attached: 59788007-BF9E-42DA-9FD9-EB2DD5FEEA13.jpg (387x456, 20K)

Yes. Yes, you would.

It's God tier Yea Forums material. Watch it, i dare you to tell me there's not at least 10 characters you'll love by the end of it

whatever gaylord

Attached: honk.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Yes absolutely the references aren't that noticeable more like subtle callbacks and the "parody" caharacters work just as good as their own thing for example i didnt realize that dean and hank were supposed to be the hardy boys for the longest time

personal favourite

Attached: brick frog.jpg (648x612, 88K)

It's one of the best, but it'll take a few episodes for it to find its voice so to speak.

Don't be put off by season 1, the show really finds it's footing somewhere in seadon 2, then grows and matures as it goes on.
Honestly as long as you intend to watch it later it's fine to skip season 1 for a little bit.

>skip season 1
I hope you get hit with a truck.

VB is required Yea Forums viewing.
I agree that s1 is the odd one out, but don't skip it, things that happen in it impact events in future seasons.