When a fan’s parody of the lore is better than the actual cannon

>when a fan’s parody of the lore is better than the actual cannon

Attached: 2A6254A3-DE9B-416A-9644-9C539200FBEC.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgVuQ_Fbs5g
youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4
youtube.com/watch?v=QOEE_jLFIJU
youtube.com/watch?v=VBu2J3b4QIw
youtube.com/watch?v=TRrP2dAiSqU
youtube.com/watch?v=4iVKrtqycXM
youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM
youtube.com/watch?v=KIdcyMdrt3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XYTa5xDhqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=E2y56YIa0Og&t=104s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo
youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw
youtu.be/pVzYS3Ga_j8
youtube.com/watch?v=GOVrmfXolQg
youtube.com/watch?v=BtY3Lto_lR4
youtu.be/vMGWJNRoWPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Tau aren’t bad

Welcome to Warhammer, where Fanon is better than Canon, although really, now that I think about it, that could be said for a lot of things on this board.

Attached: 12BFA6A6-41B8-4645-9FC7-E4B8E92F6242.jpg (622x788, 281K)

Attached: C99C0A9B-FC9D-4CB7-865C-BE56FAA8DD7E.jpg (623x414, 64K)

They are ignorant dumbasses. You know a faction is retarded when they think trusting the Dark Eldar is a good idea.

>that could be said for a lot of things on this board

Attached: reeeee.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

>better than the actual cannon
not if we judge it by it's heights

No, even if we do judge it by it’s heights, the canon is still not all that amazing of a story. The best stuff for 40k typically comes from the Black Library Sanctioned fanfiction, and even then it’s the lower powerlevel smaller-scale stuff like Gaunt’s Ghosts or Eisenhorn that really break the mold. Either that, or Campaign recountings Like All Guardsmen Party, which I firmly maintain to be the Best thing to come out both /tg/ and 40K.

Attached: 254A13D0-8E6A-4838-ADE5-70366FE3B9A3.jpg (994x1214, 519K)

>be horus
>critically injured by a magic sword
>kidnapped while delirious
>evil gods stuff your head full of stupid ideas and suggestions while you're half-dead
>you recover and go insane from the experience
>the gods control you now
>attack your emperor
>he rips you apart
>in your last moments the gods release you
>all you can do is apologize and wait for him to finish you off

Attached: adrian-prado-horus-lupercal.jpg (1920x1920, 471K)

Spoken like a true fanfic writer.

I’ve read fanfics that were on par with or better than their source. What’s your point?

>implying
>implying Scraplootas wasn't better
TTS is carried by memes and the fact that it's cast is made of flanderized characters for cheap laughs.

1. Scraplootas is about as canon as any other homebrew on 1d4chan
2. Those “Flanderized” characters are more endearing and nuanced than the actual canon portrayals of them, which tend to go up their own ass about how big and epic they are
3. I don’t even mnow how you can call TTS flanderized when GW is literally adopting ADB’s daddy issue fueled “no emotion robot Keikaku master yet still got crippled by retarded decisions” interpretation.

Horus had a hard life

Also the Abnett written Horus Heresy stuff, especially the stuff starring Loken and Horus is fucking Kino

Mind control and eugenics is their favorite pass time.

Attached: 9BFA7C67-B74A-482F-9EAD-B64C432841A9.gif (844x469, 2.78M)

fiona and cake.

yeahhh i said it. i find finn's attitude and demeanor extremely annoying in comparison to fiona's, and the character design on almost every important character aside from lsp and marceline is wayyy better in the genderbent universe.

>Adventure Time was in part ruined by their overly complicated, theme-breakingly grim, and ultimately pointless Lore
>Fiona and Cake, merely being a jab at Gender-Bender Fanfictions, had no such Lore
You might actually be onto something here.

Attached: 65A74B61-5414-4BDA-BCE1-2970C92EF381.jpg (572x303, 144K)

god i fucking wish wh40k would just fuck off forever

And I wish the same about Capeshit, yet it’s still one this board every day.

fiona and cake would be the perfect, cute, 3-5 season show that adventure time should've been.

Scraplootas are the epitome of 40k/tg/ homebrew.
Even as bad as ADB's shit has become his oc's still have more character than alfa's. TTS can only be held up as passable because it's a parody whose source material has stopped having fun with the setting in pursuit of something more "mature". You only pretend it's good due the the cathartic effect it brings.

>Scraplootas are the epitome of 40k/tg/ homebrew.
Scraplootas are fun, but they're still just Orkz with Toys they shouldn’t have, an ultimately simple concept that really only has one note. That hardly gives it enough to qualify as the best.
>Even as bad as ADB's shit has become his oc's still have more character than alfa's
His OC’s characters are half melodramatic tripe and angst. Thinking that that is automatically better for being a more complex variaty of garbage is like thinking an over-designed, over detailed mess is indicative or more artistic skill than a simple, expressive, and versatile design. And that still doesn’t change the fact that ADB’s interpretation of the Non-OC characters range from good-ish to flaming dumpster.
>TTS can only be held up as passable because it's a parody whose source material has stopped having fun with the setting in pursuit of something more "mature"
It’s a bit contradictory how you claim to be against GW making the setting more serious and mature, yet try to criticize TTS for being too silly and irreverent. It sounds more like you’re desperately reaching to justify your position as logical and well reasoned rather than just contrarian.

Angron and Magnus did nothing wrong.
Fulgrin, Alpharius and Perturabo were a tragic fall due to their mental and moral circumstances.
Lorgar just loved his father too much.
Curze, Horus and Mortariun were just a bunch of idiots

>It’s a bit contradictory how you claim to be against GW making the setting more serious and mature, yet try to criticize TTS for being too silly and irreverent.
Allow me to reiterate my stance that you eschewed in order to make a strawman. TTS is only considered good because it's tone is in complete contrast to the tone that GW sets. You only think highly of it to the cathartic effect it gives. Alfa's oc's are just as one note as the worst of ABD's and has yet to write anything as good as ADB has. the creation and lore building of the Lootas outweighs anyother 40/tg/ homebrewwith the exception of Boone

I mean, the Empire uses Dark Eldar to fix the Golden Throne sometimes. And the Eldar enlist their help like idiots.

Basically everyone but the Orks and Nids have worked with the Dark Eldar, actually.

You...you didn't mention Ciaphas Cain, HERO OF THE IMPERIUM.

Mortarion has the distinction of still being a fucking idiot.

That's not how you spell Sly Marbo!!!

>Lorgar just loved his father too much.
Logar was just autistic

Attached: Urizen.png (896x617, 359K)

>The best stuff for 40k typically comes from the Black Library Sanctioned fanfiction, and even then it’s the lower powerlevel smaller-scale stuff like Gaunt’s Ghosts or Eisenhorn that really break the mold. Either that, or Campaign recountings Like All Guardsmen Party.
Ah, there's the problem. You're a guardfag.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Deff Skwadron is da best 40k book eva illoostraighted. If ya dont agree ya can fight me.

Attached: orks good to me.png (510x546, 86K)

This show has perfect reaction images that’s for sure

Attached: 1FC565E0-A60E-4734-A0DC-D7AB6535D999.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

I wil fight yas

I don't think Necrons ever have.
Nah, that'd be Xenology.

Attached: 1549823797118.jpg (1280x1142, 180K)

What have you done to achieve your dreams today Yea Forums

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Ok, for we plebs, what's this video called?

If the emperor had a text to speech device

Attached: C2EA5C79-C3A4-4545-AA0B-370E08865A56.gif (480x270, 534K)

With no survivors!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What the fuck is even going on with Warhammer 40k? Has the 13th Crusade been resolved yet? For a while it felt like the plot was moving at 500 miles per hour after having been completely stagnant for who even knows how long.
But now it feels like it's fallen back into it's slumber.

>Magnus
everything is Magnus' fault

This

t. Leman Russ

Attached: 1452109246972.png (602x404, 270K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kgVuQ_Fbs5g

Also gets awesome music

no u

>I mean, the Empire uses Dark Eldar to fix the Golden Throne sometimes. And the Eldar enlist their help like idiots.
The Dark Eldar are arguably the most technologically advanced faction in the setting. The less zealous entities within the Imperium would be stupid to not work with them (at least in secret, because the Inquisition is always watching and even they hire the services of the dark kin when they need to). They just don't trust them, because they're xenos, and degenerate xenos at that. Their Craftworld cousins enlist them because at the end of the day they're still kin. If push comes to shove they'll die to protect the Eldar race, even if calmer times mean they have to be at eachother's throats.

Attached: dark_eldar__darting_swiftly_by_beckjann-d5kbnto.jpg (602x727, 92K)

Gork and Mork please go.

>Allow me to reiterate my stance that you eschewed in order to make a strawman
I don’t need to eschew anything when you flip flop around das much as you do and are that inept at getting your idea across.
>TTS is only considered good because it's tone is in complete contrast to the tone that GW sets.
Which is, quite frankly, completely wrong, and more of a strawman than anything i have said.
>You only think highly of it to the cathartic effect it gives
A lot of projection in this statement.
>Alfa's oc's are just as one note as the worst of ABD's and has yet to write anything as good as ADB has.
The Pillarstodes themselves, the jokiest of his OC’s have had far more depth and personality that ADB’s generic Waifus. The fact that you are suggesting ADB’s material is particularly good is merely reinforcing what you had shown from the beginning, that being that you are a contrarian with no taste
> the creation and lore building of the Lootas outweighs anyother 40/tg/ homebrewwith the exception of
It’s Orkz with a Titan. Really nothing special.

Shit, you’re right, my bad.
>he’s a factionfag
Orkz are fun but don’t do a damn when is comes to providing characters stakes or who you can give a shit about when the die, space Marine stuff has at least a 50% chance to go up it’s own ass with the “muh honor, muh glory”, Chaos stuff is 80% schlock that substitutes personality for edge and angst, Eldar is just fantasy shit in Sci-fi, DEldar is fun edgy schlock, Necrons could be great with just narrate the events that some senile Necron lord kicks off because they’re bored stiff or want to fuck with someone, but i’ve yet to see anything like that outside of /tg/ greentexts. Tau have some alright stories. Some things just lend themselves better to good stories than others, and you weren’t so busy being partisan over nothing, you’d realize this.

>Orkz are fun but don’t do a damn when is comes to providing characters stakes or who you can give a shit about when the die
There was that one time they did succeed at doing just that

Attached: Kaptin_Bluddflagg.jpg (850x878, 94K)

>they don't trust them because they're xenos

There was that one time the Imperium brought in a Dark Eldar Haemonculus to work on the golden throne and the fucker ran off into the bowels of the underhive to make all sorts of boogens and nasty things.

So its not just because they're xenos, they're also assholes.

You think GW would have more comic partnerships

Attached: The secret ole deff Skwadrow technique.jpg (1024x1606, 708K)

>So its not just because they're xenos, they're also assholes.
In a galaxy of assholes, it pays to be the biggest. Also, that's not a bad idea for a Dark Heresy campaign.

More comics like Deff Skwadron would be nice.

Attached: dark_eldar__coven_of_the_dark_creed_by_beckjann-d56qdoq.jpg (600x694, 52K)

>something something Horse show

I wish Tyranids would get a buff already so I could get back into the game

Attached: 1547281712783.gif (500x281, 927K)

I love If the emperor had a text to speech device.

And boy!

Attached: DGi3koDXkAEAvfA[1].jpg (849x1200, 100K)

Do not lewd Boy.

I wish they'd get some new/updated models, but with the push for GS cults being the big thing now, doubt that's going to happen within the next 5 years.

Yep.

Attached: AB1EA937-CAEA-46C9-A430-16585CE40430.jpg (800x500, 106K)

I not.Go boy be a Imperial Fists like dadiy Rogal Dorn.

Attached: notfuckingcanon.jpg (850x512, 157K)

GLORY GLORY THE REDEEMER

Attached: BY BRIAN BENDIS.jpg (1988x3056, 1.91M)

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING JOJO REFERENCE?

Loken was truly bro-tier. I'd charge into hell with that man at my side any day of the week. Shame later authors fucked him up with the whole Cerberus shit

Yea Forums is talking about the Scraplootas?
What the hell?

Attached: scraploota 1405825979676.jpg (900x900, 573K)

It's pure cringe

Attached: A19E93B4-08AA-41A3-B06C-05EBE1E3E129.jpg (960x960, 152K)

wholesome and comfy

And also NOT FUCKING CANON

Any more besides wh40k

>Bluddflag never reappears
He and his crew got screwed.
At least Gorgutz got to come back and be the best part of DoW3, however much that means.

Nids are pretty strong right now compared to the last couple editions and are solid mid-tier.

They literally just met them user, the tau are Naive and ignorant, they doesn't make them dumb.

Have you seen how they Dress? You’d have to be an idiot to trust anyone who looks like this.

Attached: 4012E271-D0B9-48FA-A6B0-C8192A67C337.jpg (250x383, 14K)

I think everyone prefers to pretend 3 doesn’t exist.
I get that many of the VAs were on strike, but the whole reason the Ravens, Gorgutz and their lads were so memorable is because of the top tier performances

>implying Alpharius ever fell

I am Alpharius and you are too.

I'm going to be honest I forgot I was on Yea Forums for a little while

You can keep saying that all you like, but it won’t change the truth in your heart Kitten.

Attached: BB50A15D-A1D3-418A-BCFF-C8BC796336F9.jpg (1024x724, 142K)

That was a long time ago when they were getting their feet wet. They've since written off entire factions such as the Orks, Dark Eldar and as Chaos beyond convincing, and are not above dirty tactics and wholesale slaughter. They're still the least grimderp out of any faction, but they're no longer naive.

Cute

I don't know who else see this, but it seems to me that, in some shows, when they have a creepy song, it's a slightly altered version of an earlier happy song. This song is the only example I've seen of the contrary, where a creepy song was turned into a very inspiring rock ballad. If that made any sense at all.

Zog an go woorship ya bag a bonez ya snivelin umie.

Please tell me boy is still alive. I remember alfabusa making a tweet responding to lewd boy images and saying this was the reason boy was killed off. Please tell me he was joking.

Attached: AYYYAYYAYAYAY.gif (1850x1041, 2.58M)

>Please tell me he was joking.
I'm pretty sure he was joking. I'm still waiting for a new podcast episode myself.

I wonder if the people behind Tigtone were inspired by Bruva and Karl the Deranged. The animation and humor is eerily similar.

>Has the 13th Crusade been resolved yet?
Way past that now.
Abbadon had to crash a Blackstone Fortress into Cadia to keep some Techpriests and Trazyn the Motherfucking Infinite from activating all the pylons, so now the planet broke before the Guard did. Bless their hearts, a loss did more for their morale than any victory ever did.
With help from Yvraine, let's call her High Priestess, of the newest Eldar god Ynnead, along with the various Eldar following her and some Harlequins, Cadia managed to pull off a decent evacuation.
Then Yvraine, along with a Admech Magos, a Living Saint, a Grey Knight, and probably a few others, woke up Guilliman.
He freaked out, calmed down, and got caught up.
Now he's running the Imperium.

Oh yeah, also the Eye of Terror spans the width of the Galaxy.
The story is progressing at a steady click since then.

>Then Yvraine, along with a Admech Magos, a Living Saint, a Grey Knight, and probably a few others, woke up Guilliman.

.....wat

I don't know how to put it any more simple than that.
The High Priestess for the Eldar god of Death, with the help of some Admech bullshit, revived Robot Gorillaman. Now the Imperium and at least the Ynnari faction of Eldar, are on co-operative terms.

Also that Admech Magos had been charged by Guilliman to make better Space Marines, and he did. They're called Primaris Marines.
I'm waiting to see how someone trying to improve on the Emperor's designs, will blow up in their face.

>wat
It’s no longer Heresy to lust after eldar booty, because it’s A OK with Bobby G

Thank you, G-Money.

Attached: 1528216869886.jpg (736x1044, 103K)

Fan fiction:
youtube.com/watch?v=g-MteECxZUY
youtube.com/watch?v=mfGPMJ8A0QY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMGRa4_UjE4

Official GW partnership:
youtube.com/watch?v=QOEE_jLFIJU
youtube.com/watch?v=VBu2J3b4QIw
youtube.com/watch?v=TRrP2dAiSqU

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

sad....

So what was his reaction to what the Empire was doing while he was under? Was it a "lol. you stupid kids are doing it wrong, let me show you how it's done", or was it more of a "OH SHIT NIGGERS, WTF ARE YOU DOIN?!".

And also did the high lords of terra just hand over the reins, or was their some sort of coup?

>Warhammer Adventures
Thanks for reminding me of this travesty. At least they won't Disney-fy my spikey babies. They're way too edgy. Also, Astartes is amazing for its portrayal of Space Marines as they should be, at least when they're up against regular humans. I hope we learn more about the rebellion in part four.

Attached: dark_eldar__kharbyr_by_beckjann-d6q3n11.jpg (800x786, 61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4iVKrtqycXM

>So what was his reaction to what the Empire was doing while he was under?
he's not to happy even more so when he spoke to dear old dad

Was it true Starcraft was gonna be a Warhammer game but GW pulled out?

>So what was his reaction to what the Empire was doing while he was under
I think one of his quotes was: "Better we had burned in the fires of Horus' ambition than lived to see this."

Yeah, they did write off the Tyranids after their peace delegations got eaten.

Delegations. As in, multiple.

I've heard the rumour that Warcraft was meant to be a Warhammer Fantasy game, but AFAIK it not happening was more about Blizzard wanting to do their own thing than the usual GW fuckery.

>And also did the high lords of terra just hand over the reins, or was their some sort of coup?
I think half did and the rest got purged

Anyone got those WH40K comics done by the guy who did Buttlord GT?

Soon

Attached: SquatNecromunda.jpg (551x850, 277K)

Oh yeah

Attached: 6DF62009-C20C-4A44-8C39-71336A5F4FF4.png (500x522, 79K)

>The less zealous entities within the Imperium would be stupid to not work with them
>Working with DEldar
>Ever
If you are some OP as fuck Inquisitor that can make them shit their armored pants if they try to do something funny, then it's OK. Sadly most of the people that work with them are usually naive, stupid, stupidly naive or naively stupid planetary governors that hire them as mercs. MERCS!

Totally nothing bad is going to happen oh no definitively...

As a playable faction in 40K? Probably never, but hoping that GW will change their thoughts on it one day. They could make it that Cypher, after jumping through that timey-wimey dimensional hole to the past of Caliban would alter their fate and rewrite reality where the Squats survived as a civilization the brunt assault of Behemoth...or simply retcon the whole event as propaganda and the Nids never ate their homeworlds.

It's been retconned to being a form of approved abhuman in the 6th or 7th ed core rule book

Weren't they always abhumans?

Anyone have any neat theories on why some stuff like this is just great and can be better than some cannon or usually the newer/remake stuff? I'm beginning to think it's because there's no one above the creator(s) to tell them what has to happen and it's not made with the intent to make money

>to being a form of approved abhuman
Yeah. And not even on the extinct list to boot. So maybe Behemoth never ate the Squat homeworlds this time and maybe we'll get our space dwarfs?

They were, but previous lore retconned them into being extinct abhumans. 6th and 7th mentioned them again after being retconned in 3rd edition and now they are back for now in Necromunda.

The Squat in post is named Grendl Grendlsen. Squat Bounty Hunter who also has a big hammer for melee.

>previous lore retconned them into being extinct abhumans
Were they ever extinct?

Sort of. GW killed them off in 3rd saying the tyranids ate their homeworld when they discontinued the army. They were labeled as extinct until the retcon

OK, not completely extinct, but with a crushing majority of their homeworlds being eaten by space lizard bugs, most of them dying off and the remaining ones being somewhere in the IG or Imperial space made them pretty much relegated from playable faction to background characters until they completely stopped mentioning them.

Some parts. I like a lot of the indistinctness of the actual canon so you can fill in the peices. Something like a group of shamans creating the Emperor I think is retarded and should just stay as conjecture. A lot of times they do silly jabs at things that I admitadly find funny, but are not very complex.

>mfw delicious inquisitor booty

Attached: Cain_&_Tanna.jpg (739x1024, 163K)

You’re ok now Papa Smurf.

Attached: 54BFB947-CD15-4C39-86D7-06A6B7F4D34C.jpg (600x607, 75K)

He said that the state of the imperium is such a shit show that it would have been better if Horus killed everyone.

>mfw you reread the series and notice Amberly gets catty when she spots Cain flirting with other women

Attached: 1453054233275.jpg (720x488, 60K)

>Daemon Princess Thot Begone
And the fight with Emeli was pretty hilarious at one point in The Traitor's Hand.

>Something like a group of shamans creating the Emperor I think is retarded
>liking the faustian deal perpetual explanation over Emperor Ermac
I’m sorry for your lack of taste.

>>liking the faustian deal perpetual explanation over Emperor Ermac
Oh god, fuck the lord of Daddy Issues for this one.
I know he likes to wank to Chaos, but can't he do it in his own room and shut the door like a normal person?

Attached: 1474849006917.jpg (623x414, 111K)

It makes sense TTS is improved by being the silly version of GW Grimdark, since 4 0k was supposed to be silly Grimdark in the first place. Also to have the balls to mock pop media and politics.

Attached: B63C35A0-C588-45C9-B738-4658404EEE4C.jpg (371x298, 63K)

>Sisters lore involved Rawhide Girlybutt when plastic kits drop
I can’t wait.

Dude, they added a Skaven Watto who wants to be human.
Your spikey boyz are not immune to Disneyfication.

I miss him

Attached: Obiwan Sherlock Clousseau.jpg (757x520, 138K)

Yeah, that’s why TTS was a Gateway for so many people into 40k, because it triggered an unknown itch by spiting a setting that they previously knew nothing about right?

TTS’s more jokey, lighthearted take on 40k didn’t become liked because it ran contrary to GW’s vision, or lack there of. It was liked because it was genuinely likable and endearing on its own, you failed armchair psychologist.

Attached: 6A0581A9-AC84-421D-AC16-888B57558776.jpg (236x240, 16K)

Me too.

This. I knew 40k long before TTS but I found TTS enjoyable all the same. TTS Rogal Dorn has already replaced Canon Dorn in my head.

>naively stupid planetary governors that hire them as mercs. MERCS!
The dark kin are exceptional mercenaries! You just have to let them have half your planet's population as tribute.

>Your spikey boyz are not immune to Disneyfication.
How would they even go about doing such a thing, though? Making the Dark Eldar "safe for kids" removes what they are.

Attached: dark_eldar__gosion_by_beckjann-d5kc0o3.jpg (776x1030, 81K)

it fucking isn't, it's a steaming pile of cringeworthy reddit "humor"

You just don’t mention the non-PG stuff.

Look at all the kids books with Dracula, Mr. Hyde, or the Invisible Man.

That's fucking wrong. It became popular because it relies on a poor attempt at Robot Chicken parody humor, and people who find unfunny things funny liked it for that reason.

Go to bed, Thorpe.

So its true to the roots of 40k then.

Attached: 55C4574E-C3F4-48E2-ABCA-CE36CF044119.jpg (588x775, 85K)

no, that's cringeworthy MAD humor, which is less cringeworthy, and stylistically very different, from Robot Chicken humor.

>getting this worked up over what people find funny

are we seriously trying to quantify cringe in a warhammer 40k thread on a comics and cartoon board?

>it became popular because it relies on a poor attempt at Robot Chicken parody humor, and people who find unfunny things funny liked it for that reason.
Now try explaining that with actual examples rather than relying on comparing it to other things and thinking people have to take your word for it

>Skimpy
So they breath though their skin, no big deal
>Bone charms
We've integrated primitive xenos before it's noting too troubling
>All black
We wear all orange most of the time, could just be an aesthetics thing, they are rather pale after all.

it's the song while heralded the passing of a Imperial Saint signals the rebirth of the Emperor and his light being a fuck off FlashBang to the face of Chaos and Xeno alike.

But yea that while inspirational bit comes from the fact that W40k is usually bleak and desperate.

So the rebirth of the Emperor's Compassion And Love for Humanity likely caused many an Imperial Guardsman to win some conflicts that day.

So has anyone here ever tried writing a letter to the Man-Emperor of Mankind?

Yea Forums is worst board what else is new

Attached: 4e7.jpg (592x799, 90K)

Somehow it has less dialogue than a Mad parody.

Attached: 7AD1E46C-EBD3-4E4C-BB71-4AA3784E7BF5.jpg (1200x779, 378K)

The sad thing is that they've been fucked so horribly since 2nd ed. that people are actually taking "middle tier" as a good thing. We went from steak to watery shit to chunky semi liquid shit and have been forced to say that it's a step up because it sadly is compared to how bad it was. I miss the proper rip and tear nids.

yes

Attached: FC2GExm.png (807x4925, 880K)

Yea Forums's pretentiousness and sheer lack of self-awareness will always shine through.

Actually I think that some writers at BL realized that TTS had such a good impact on the franchise that they are trying to combine the canon characters with the TTS version to make them more likeable or relatable or even admit that some of them are obnoxious ( Ultramarines not understanding that the Codex is not a guide on how to be a Space Marine, Guardsmen telling a Primaris that they don't need some demigod to tell them that they are doing a good job at fighting etc.).
The best example I can give is that one scene where Vulkan hugs Dorn and Rogal hugs him back in an awkwardly kind of way because he has no idea how to react to that.

Well it was meant to be anything. But I guess warhammer does this.

Attached: D09058CD-8258-4965-8256-917FFABF3019.jpg (623x414, 50K)

Reminder that Vulkan is a top tier ass grabber

Primarchs all coming back due to TTS is a great development.

>no, that's cringeworthy MAD humor
>he dislikes rogue trader

Rogal dealing with the Black Templar Helbrech on the Voxcast was fantastic.

Daddy Dorn got mad.

Okay something that insane has to appear in TTS at some point.

Reminder that Vulkan is in black-face

Honestly Bobby G dealing with the modern Imperium is one of the more interesting parts of the recent lore. Almost everything about the current state of the Imperium disgusts him, but the Imperium's dealing with so much shit from all sides that he'd be risking it's destruction if he tried to enact any major change, so he's forced to accept and work with organizations he actively despises like the Ecclesiarchy. It really drives home how completely fucked up the Imperium is when even Rowboat Girlyman himself, master statesman and bureaucrat, can't really affect much positive change and has to use every tool he can just to keep humanity hanging on.

It's also fun to see him give the Emperor so much shit about his behavior and how he ran the Imperium only to find himself slowly becoming the same kind of person as he struggles with the burdens of leading a galaxy spanning empire constantly under attack.

I just want to see the Sisters of Battle meet the Sisters of Silence.

Attached: I Sense Tech-Heresy.jpg (500x418, 41K)

Attached: Intro Comic 1.png (1148x1486, 2.62M)

Attached: Intro Comic 2.png (1275x1650, 3.84M)

I'm not sure how TTS Emps would react to that.

Attached: Intro Comic 3.png (1148x1485, 3.04M)

Attached: Intro comic 4.png (1148x1486, 2.82M)

Attached: Intro Comic 5.png (1148x1486, 2.83M)

He has a soft or hard spot for Eldar hookers, so maybe he'd help if he could.

Well Rogal was pretty sure that Boy would get to be a space marine. And the Imperial Fist does like to recruit from Holy Terra.

Dorn Boy incoming I hope.

I've been tempted to send it in as a comment/letter to Alfabusa to see if it would be answered in character by The Emperor

There's an addition where she gets the soulstone, a huge blanket, an Aquila, and a letter that says "The Emperor Protects".

he did appear in that episode where they went to Commorragh
Oh fuck yeah please I want an army of SoS in 40k that cruises around in a black ship that is escorted by an order of SoB that is specialised in witch hunting and that crack down on any planet that hides psykers for some stupid or heretical reason.

Well she's clearly not a hooker.

I mailed them a letter about something, no idea if they actually got the letter though.
If they do answer it, it probably won't be until the podcast after the upcoming one.

Attached: 1551760972750.jpg (540x707, 65K)

Attached: Tiny Marine.jpg (1930x1368, 1.57M)

awww

well as long as they are peaceful and don't make any more fuck off Demon Gods then they'll be fine under Imperial Guidance

He's capable of getting on with Eldar is my point.

I always found ironic that the emperor hates the Eldar for doing the exact same thing he is doing

Attached: E5841129-06AC-463F-88B3-9381CCBE325D.jpg (1292x1000, 173K)

He’s a control freak.

He's not doing the same thing. He's doing it better.

That's the point. Fuck elves

Attached: Emperor_of_Mankind_1.jpg (600x800, 118K)

sounds like a plan

Attached: 1520137335895.jpg (600x600, 154K)

Attached: Not Sure If Heretic.jpg (600x720, 53K)

Attached: 1435827686575.jpg (473x570, 36K)

Yes because the 400th waifu thread is clearly better

Attached: Guardsman's Birthday.jpg (388x443, 30K)

>jean gray got tired of bobby's constant perverted thoughts being echoed in her mind so she turned him gay

>literally every psyker ever

Attached: I Have No Idea What I'm Doing.png (589x1130, 321K)

Most characters in 40k are resilient to psychic attack

He would only accept them if they bend their knee to humanity which is understandable because Eldars are tricky bastards that don't give a shit about humans and trusting them is dangerous.
The Emperor in both TTS and the Canon might be a control freak, a hypocrite, a huge dick and a deadbeat father but he has a good idea on how to handle Xenos which is to make them his bitch and steal all the good shit and use it for himself so that he expand his Imperium.

Attached: Necrons.png (811x1165, 707K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM

Shit when did this show get such an art upgrade?

Considering how most of the giant threats in the 40k Canon are giant Outer-Dimensional Psychic Mind Parasites and that one of the single most powerful Beings in the Galaxy also happened to be the most powerful Psyker make that statement seems iffy, but I'll admit I dont know all that much about the 40k universe

Attached: 22f.jpg (367x635, 394K)

Most people are meat suits, but named charaters invariably have some form of psychic shielding. Or they are a psyker themselves, but a cool psyker with no personality defects or other side effects who can just mind control people without repurcussions.

Fun fact
The voice actor for celestia also is a va for dark eldars

>The dark kin are exceptional mercenaries!
On one hand this cannot be denied. On the other hand the real problem is when a large chunk of people suddenly disappears along with a chunk of the nobles too. Not to mention leaving you a BLACK HOLE IN A BOOOOOX!!!

That last one is VERY canon.

Attached: Blackholeinabox.jpg (900x1800, 693K)

A long time ago.

Attached: 30C69BB1-47CA-47BD-B3AF-BBCF81D98C3F.jpg (1200x950, 270K)

With Sisters Hospitallier, the answer is always scalpels

Attached: Tumblr_nzk7fikiI71rvk550o1_500.jpg (450x750, 125K)

Attached: F78C9C4D-5411-4F11-8D4D-56663BC1CC41.jpg (1003x1003, 98K)

Farsight is the best part of 40k. So I agree.

You cried.

I want kitten to meet Farsight.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIdcyMdrt3Y

>Magnus did nothing wrong.
Keep telling lies and I'll smack the stupid out of you, if it can even be dislodged from your misshapen head

Attached: magnus is almost as much of a fuckup as erebus.jpg (1618x1800, 141K)

THAT SISTER HAS BEEN CORRUPTED. EXTERMINATUS THAT FUCKING PLANET.

Tau Idol is best Idol.

I what the Empire to meet Aun'Shi?

Attached: 2018-11-28 (4).png (1600x900, 2.17M)

I on the other hand want Robbie G to meet Cha...Farsight. I wonder how will they interact. Or with Russ. If the latter, then it would be Samurai Jack (Farsight) and Scotsman (Russ) situation.

Got the GSC codex for no reason.
Should I sell it or keep to wait for the cool models to come out.

[Laughs in Binary]
youtube.com/watch?v=XYTa5xDhqpc

Attached: 1558469618948.png (743x1011, 1M)

Which is pretty take compared to literally any other faction

Aun'Shi is such a fun character.

>Samurai Jack (Farsight) and Scotsman (Russ)
>Listen here, you: NotWolfing, fishlooking, vaginafaced, pajamawearing, weeaboo wetdreaming, anime watching, small stature...!

Kimmy's singing talent is unmatched by none of those FUCKING THOTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=E2y56YIa0Og&t=104s

Kitten would be humiliated one way or another. I want to see it.

When (if) they bring Guilliman back in TTS, I wonder if they will keep any of his current, post reserection characterization.

Like the fact that he is annoyed everyone thought he was just an humorless robot that wrotes books on how to be a space marine.

Or that he had always meant for the codex to be set of guidelines and not holy writ.

Attached: 1555541003509.png (1280x1280, 1.62M)

The cool models are already out, go get'em!

Attached: gsc-bikes-1.jpg (710x553, 73K)

They look like metal slug characters.

Reminder the Tau met the Kroot, who are literal cannibal bird barbarians and they turned out nice.

The Deldar also used disdorted images to contact the Tau.

The worst part must be how Saint Celestine proves everything the Emperor and he fought for to be a lie, and the Imperial Truth simply a defense mechanism to hide the real truth of the world.

That Lorgar was right and the universe is a plaything of gods.

Is that a bad thing?

That actually sums up GSC to a tee.

You are Metal Slug enemies.

Dumb barbarians are easy to subjugate. A cunning backstabbing prideful race might not be as easy to control.

>That Lorgar was right and the universe is a plaything of gods.

If by “Real Truth” you mean, GW’s new batch of Chaoswank, like the Warp’s of 40k/Fantasy/Sigmar being “connected” despite having no actual effect on each other at all.

Kroot aren't dumb though, just traditionalists, they got way more out of their relationship with the Tau than the other way around.

Remember how they suddenly made it that Slaanesh eats elf souls despite the Elf pantheon not being as useless and/or dead as the Eldar one? That was """fun""".

Attached: Podcast_Preview_Picture.png (1089x610, 1.32M)

The tau are like Settra doing a good and popular job as the boss is a matter of Ego and accomplishment. Also for are the insults people give the tau for trying to make with separate species it mostly good for them at the end of the day.The Tau probably be all dead without the amount of allies they have.

Be as pissed off as daddy about the state of the imperial religion, fact there even is one.

before he flies off in a rage to deal with his Smurfin kids.

every Ciaphas Cain book is exactly the same

So how long till Corgi Boy gets back?

At first it was a mix of naivete and pragmatism, since pragmatism is the hat the Tau seems to wear compared to everybody else in the setting, nowadays it's pretty much entirely about pragmatism. The Tau realized that it's just good to have more allies than they have enemies. Otherwise they'll just end up like the Imperium where pissing everybody off just gets their ass chomped on all sides.

I do like that one of the reasons her hates the imperial cult in cannon is that he knows that the emperor is kind of a terrible person.

I also appreciate that Big G was able to come to terms with his daddy issues without destorying half the galaxy

*He

So we've got Emps, Dorn, Magnus, Boy, Karstodes and...is that Pope Shafthat the 23rd? That'll be nice although I have no idea if the VA can maintain his gravelly tone for a whole podcast.
Also I just noticed Whammudes hanging out in the rafters like some demented version of Batman.

Attached: CE316854-A105-48B3-9DA5-737C471A43D3.jpg (599x764, 265K)

Shafthat's voice changed, remember? It's when he coined the phrase Man-Emperor. It's more bombastic now.

I'd say Whammudes is more like a gargoyle there.

People always used to complain about Imperium-Wank, but at least with the Imperium, there was enough grey areas, bureaucracy, and blank spaces between the governance and survival of different planets, systems, and sub-sectors that you could pretty make anything you wanted, or at least as long as it fell within acceptable Starship Troopers level grim darkness. Chaos-wank just shoehorns it into being edgy two-dimensional 13-year-old-written self-insert Fanfiction tier schlock.

>Horus
CUTE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq-6aj9sNvo

All Hail Man Emperor of Mankind.

throne time, emperor

Oh poor Horus.

Emperor gave him a mercy by wiping his soul from the universe.

Magnus looks very angelic in this picture.

>Settra
Will they ever bring best mummy back Yea Forums?

Attached: 1517634492586.png (500x383, 254K)

THANKS BE TO THE MAN-EMPEROR OF MANKIND!

Attached: 32878213-1170-435D-8244-91487D3A40A2.png (4084x4048, 973K)

He brings the chicken

I hope Girls would be different.

Attached: 40k girls.png (1992x1191, 1.07M)

*Some survivors
Stomp!Stomp!

Attached: D6zmpWlXsAI3Y3H.jpg (2048x1536, 459K)

Attached: D1DXKESWsAADUgJ.jpg (2048x1536, 416K)

Aww Lord "Dorable

>a single person does an animation with no affiliation with gw and is better at than the actual paid one

Attached: 0B628618-40D5-44D5-AF16-0D486D5B008A.png (755x676, 1.08M)

>only two

DELETE

>Doubt it

Waiting for a draw request is almost like waiting for your College aid money.

Attached: OC.jpg (939x658, 157K)

TTS has only declined in quality, it isn't as funny anymore now that it's expanded beyond just emps and kitten shooting the shit, and alfabusa is clawing at strings trying to recapture the original lightning in a bottle by adding more le whacky and quirky primarchs, which has only hastened the decline in quality
You can hate me, but you can't refute this and you know that's true.

Attached: 1498436437182.jpg (535x464, 148K)

Sometimes it works out though, and it’s glorious.

Attached: EA82704B-CBC6-44D1-BA42-271D1503D596.jpg (2000x1636, 1.07M)

Best example: Danny Phantom

>implying that’s an insult
>in current year

>Being a follower of Slaanesh

Attached: Heresy.jpg (482x641, 97K)

Then don’t visit this board. 40k is everywhere, like an infestation.

And Capeshit is an infestation upon Comics and Cartoons. Being smaller doesn’t make it less odious.

Seriously! What is the fucking point in making a giant robot controlled by your own hands if you're not gonna use it to punch the shit out of things!

Attached: Stitch16.jpg (1150x818, 242K)

What about E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy?

Attached: 971E21E7-1D22-431A-B970-D03264BA4D45.jpg (685x1024, 60K)

Because Xenos are useless.

Attached: 1k son dreadnought.png (599x590, 712K)

No.

Attached: FF88E91E-DDC3-4001-80F0-1E638CBF3F0C.jpg (766x450, 25K)

Did Emps actually delete the third one from existence or did he just send him to some place far away?

Attached: 1548638672007.jpg (250x300, 9K)

It's true, but I'm still going to watch it.

He managed to make Roboute Guilliman seem fucking awesome to /tg/, who hated his guts thanks to Matt Ward raping canon again and again.

He probably just made good on is word to send him to Ultramar.

I never played it, but I saw Mandalore’s video on it and it looks fucking awesome.

I just noticed the head Pope in the picture. Why do you think he in the Podcast now?Is the emperor using the Pope as the normal member of his inner circle?

Imagine a Warhammer 40k book done by Junji Ito. His artstyle really captures the feel of chaos.

Attached: gyo-top3.png (550x342, 237K)

It has potential

Their mediocrity actually makes the fanstuff look better.

I remember a guy doing a pic with the girl and a dark eldar showing his pain engine.

my boy Kharbyr can't be this cute

What was the request for this one? I''m having trouble figuring out what's going on.

Pretty sure it's a necron yelling at the younger races to get off his lawn

It’s a drunk Redneck Necron yelling at the various notable living races, that being A human, an Eldar, and a Tau, to get off his Galactic Lawn. It was inspired by these posts.

Attached: 8C304708-BBB7-4D62-B575-A589372B9E1C.jpg (985x468, 226K)

Astartes is barely 5 minutes long so far and apparently nowhere near complete and it already is the best piece of media to come out of 40k

Attached: aaaaaaa.gif (200x200, 440K)

>Shadowsun leaves Kitten because "Muh Greater Good" and a desire to stick it to her former commanding officer, Farsight
>Turns out Farsight was right all along, Shadowsun's higher-ups are a bunch of manipulative twats, and she ends up feeding Farsight info on the down-low anyway

Dumbass blueberry thot

Attached: 0F886122-787D-4C47-A1A5-7BA727255406.gif (811x541, 931K)

Did someone at killzone work at gw?

Attached: 2393D6DF-DFD6-4E69-8530-CC83E9854B4D.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

As a certain Bro Lock-warden once said,
“What was she THINKING?”

Does it suck? If so, probably yes. if not, then no.

>GW’s new batch of Chaoswank

Attached: 1503285817632.png (800x291, 230K)

Warhammer Adventures is such a pathetic concept.
News flash GW: KIDS DON'T WANT A BABY VERSION OF SOMETHING THEY ALREADY LIKE
Little boys think Warhammer is cool because Space Marines are big and tough and badass and shoot big guns, they don't want a story about some shitty kids because they already have a story about that, it's called their own fucking life.
>Making the Dark Eldar "safe for kids" removes what they are.
Making any part of the 40k universe "safe for kids"* removes what it is.
There's a piece of text that has introed virtually every piece of 40k writing, especially the ones focused on the Imperium.
It ends like this
>To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods.
The 40k Universe is very explicitly NOT asperational, it's a cynical (And, let's be honest, deeply juvenile) dystopian Fantasy.
Trying to fill it with kid friendly "Role-models" misses the point by such a wide margin it's fucking amazing.

>he doesn't understand that many like it for the 80s style camp sci fi

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (908x730, 220K)

>The 40k Universe is very explicitly NOT asperational, it's a cynical (And, let's be honest, deeply juvenile) dystopian Fantasy.
You mean a satire universe? It's a satire from the start.

I meant the design

Test. Are we back?

Attached: maxime-lord-of-contagion.jpg (344x400, 45K)

I dunno what happened.
Of all the boards I post on only Yea Forums and /tg/ were down.

>he doesn't understand that many like it for the 80s style camp sci fi
Only if you're 30+ and care about camp sci-fi and grew up with camp sci-fi. You gay nerd!

Kids don't appreciate camp or satire.

The first hit is always free...

Fucking Hiro!!!

What the shit are these file names. Im seeing them way too often and they're making me unreasonably angry.

Those guys are based on Jin Roh uncultured American piggu.

Mobile filenames.

Go build a dick user.

Attached: 1542066468960.png (503x580, 161K)

I see even Khepra is not immune to mondays...

>Cue days long fight that ends with both physically and mentally exhausted, only to straighten up when they see Chaos Forces trying to off them.

Being Dorn in this situation would be uncomfortable.

Ō̷̡͝n̶̢̳̟̺̭̠̭̑̀͗̏̐̚͝ ̷̝̤̪̠̘͗̈́͗t̴̡̬̬̰̙̠͍̠͌͘h̷̙̫̼͓̀̑̽͝ể̵͓̺̤̙̺͑͝ ̸̡̠̗̰̺͙͐̇ĩ̸̻̰͍̼͍̥́̕n̶̩͇̾̎͒ṭ̴̢͓̬̹̰̖͚̍ẻ̸͕̥̪͔̾͑̒̾̇͘̕r̷̤̙̜͆́̂̇͒̂̕n̸̡̛͔͓͍̭͈̚é̶̘̠̈t̴̹́̊͆͝,̶̨̯͖͔̰͎͕͛͌̀͜ ̵̯͔͇̽̑̒̓̍n̵̩̙͚̪̦̣̓̇̐̓ö̶̰́͊̈́̑͌̌͌͝b̷̘͎͙̰̭̙̤̬́͐̏́͝͝͝ơ̴̮̮̰̞͙̰͖̑́̑̋͠d̷͔͍̞̰̀̓̓̉̾̓̚͝ý̶̞̞͖̭̂̽͌̏̋̽ ̶͙͙̗̝̄̃̈̃̚k̵̢̼͍͔̬̦̩̍̌͑̈̈́̿͘͝n̸̤̥̟͈̣̭̿͒͗o̴̙̖͈̰͌́̂̚͝ͅw̶̰̎͗͠͝s̷͚̹͊̑̔͝ ̷̢͖̣͇͕͙͕́̈ŷ̸͇͈͂́͊̎ò̵̟̝͓̻̹͖͕̥̏͂̀͑͋u̵̡̢͙̺͌̔̉̉͝͝'̸̥͓̫̬͑̈̉́̎̿́͝r̵̨͕̭̯̰͋̈́͆ề̸̺̞̣͔͓̦̈́̈́͗͋ ̷͚͗̓͆̄͒͆a̴͖͆͊̿̿̌̕͝͝ ̸̗̆͊́͑̉̀̆T̷̨̀͒̕ͅy̵͎̗͕͂̓̄͌r̵̄̾͜a̸̢̨̨̡͍̯͖̩͛̓n̴̡̙̮̜̝͐̈̀̽̓ḯ̶͔̙̓͝d̵̂

Attached: Tyranid_Hive_Tyrant.jpg (990x520, 86K)

They're the good guys... comparatively.

fucking samefags

Attached: yotsuba go home.jpg (526x290, 22K)

>Hippity-Hoppity GET THE HELL OF MY TOMB WORLD!!!.jpg

Tau/T'au (actually doesn't matter, spelling is identical) Empire cannot ever into melee (at least the Ghostkeel does go into it from time to time).

I won't be surprised if the Farsight Enclaves came up with a Riptide that has Fusion Blades big enough for it to use in melee. Hence why Farsight Enclaves are better in every way. Not to mention they actually treat non-Tau as equals.

[[ULTRAMARINES CHANT INTENSIFIES]]

Attached: 1556305755064.png (722x1080, 939K)

There was a time when they ignored such posturing for what it was, masturbatory posturing, instead of centering their writing around the least interesting faction and patting themselves on the back because it’s “deep”.

>I remember a guy doing a pic with the girl and a dark eldar showing his pain engine.
>his pain engine
Is that a sexual euphemism or did he torture her? Either way, she had it coming.

Drukhari boys > Drukhari girls, and I say this as a straight guy.

Attached: dark_eldar__wych_3_by_beckjann-d5c9kwr.jpg (600x907, 54K)

>like the Warp’s of 40k/Fantasy/Sigmar being “connected” despite having no actual effect on each other at all.
This is something they been on and off with for decades though.

>I remember alfabusa making a tweet responding to lewd boy images and saying this was the reason boy was killed off.
It would be dumb to kill off your character just because the internet lewds it. The internet will lewd anything.

ANYTHING.

IIRC the VA for Decius didn't really like the whole idea behind the concept of the voxcast (and specifically hated Boy in particular) but I assume his view on the matter has softened over the last year or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=IzWsLaolyLw

Attached: 2km5qqw56wkM0V[1].png (900x1350, 425K)

Yeah, but as you pointed out, it quickly goes back to off agains because someone thiks about it for a second and realizes “wait this is fucking stupid and pointless” and they forget about it again.

Same thing really

Attached: 71687322-A5FA-4379-8B42-C392C6432593.jpg (583x1024, 54K)

>and they forget about it again
Not that user, but now it's much less likely to be forgotten now.

>people bitch about the the plot being static for years
>GW finally decides to move forward with the narrative
>Bitch and whine about it focusing on Chaos despite the fact it was always endgame
what did you honestly expect?

I want to see the hungry space bugs give chaos a brain aneurysm.

Is that an iphone thing?

B-b-but this was their master plan all along
Yeah, and whenever some tries to acknowledge or implement it, it turns out to be a mess that nobody likes in any of their settings, as evidenced by how forced Storm of Chaos was.
>what did you honestly expect?
For them realize that an endgame of masturbating a juvenile interpretation of Nihilistic Cynicism that they ripped from Moorcock only appeals to edgy teenagers, and actually come up with a less trite direction to make things happen.

i want space bugs to get a buff and actually do something important for once

That's GW and /tg/'s relationship in a nutshell, as well as many Yea Forums,Yea Forums, and even Yea Forums related properties

Attached: 52609005_2234384366782004_7225475721748021248_o.jpg (2048x1178, 250K)

>Alpharius
>Fall
Hehehehe

Attached: 1551479272294.webm (846x472, 2.52M)

>Boone
You may be a nigger, but you're my nigga

Attached: it_s_called__conralice____apparently__by_mr_culexus_db9e8ea-pre.png (830x963, 380K)

Boone doesn't get enough love nowadays but it was a great ride

I love The Emperor's dad-jokes and I'm glad that he's slowly losing his sanity as the series progresses while simultaneously still being omniscient. He's really developing from narcissistic asshole to "I-really-don't-give-a-fuck-but-I'm-right" asshole (from getting legitimately angry that the Imperium wastes resources so recklessly to intentionally leading a massive group of forces to Commoragh just to fuck with the resurrection of an Eldar god) better in this fan-based series than what's going on with GW.(from being fucking dead to pissing all over his relationship with his sons when talking to Gorillaman).

Rip Dominique

Boone deserves all the love

Attached: may__alice_boone_by_mr_culexus_d4yoexv-pre.jpg (754x1060, 138K)

>Making the Dark Eldar "safe for kids" removes what they are
youtu.be/pVzYS3Ga_j8
Disney villian
But that's actually fun so they'll never do that

Bump

GW is notorious for demanding all creative control
Problem is, they're out of touch with their own product

Things have been handled differently.
youtube.com/watch?v=GOVrmfXolQg
youtube.com/watch?v=BtY3Lto_lR4

It's the only franchise I can think of that hasn't been dumbed down to appeal to a mainstream audience

Be honest, you like it for porn don’t you?

I just realized that warhammer and wh40k are just the same thing

Attached: 80465EAA-4321-42D8-8614-02F0554892E5.gif (300x200, 646K)

They aren't.

Writer is overly verbose

>"Thank you so much for volunteering to go to Commorragh!"

I meant in terms of setting. Elves and elves in space. Human empire. Chaos running around and orks too

Oh Love and Krieg

Attached: boone tfmovie references.png (1000x1262, 1.64M)

Attached: 206F9A27-09AE-49F5-92E1-C5CD62A7F069.jpg (2151x1947, 817K)

Attached: 4880E720-FE93-4E06-AD0D-9A5654DAFBC0.png (456x340, 286K)

It’s not a fan lore but it’s was good

Attached: F81CB2B4-5EE6-41E3-B680-957CEB1FD113.jpg (1007x1250, 871K)

dagashi kashi

What, you don't like art?

Attached: 6F2C44B4-32BF-4610-BA64-AA9C090EABB9.jpg (871x800, 685K)

I just want to see how after Yarrick defeats Thraka, Orks would elect him as a new Warboss and we would get the Imperial Orks

Attached: da emprahs greenest.jpg (667x1198, 145K)

i will be entirely honest, if i ever did some yellow bois and needed a girlyman, i would make that and count as.

Nope. As someone who plays the game we don't need Imperial Guard soup in every faction.

i'm impressed that one man can pack that much wrong into a single post.

This guy draws porn btw

Is it any good?

Then just don’t make Minis for it. You’re acting like what’s available in models isn’t a Miniscule fraction of what’s actually in the Lore.

Ehh

Ehh as in bad art or Ehh as in good art but bad fetish?

Wasn't there a breed of tau that was as tall as a space marine and took down hundreds of orcs in cqc?

>Wasn't there a breed of tau that was as tall as a space marine and took down hundreds of orcs in cqc?
Those were probably Farsight enclave Battlesuits.

No, I remember an specific non battle suit Tau that could take marines and other largers species head on with just a staff.
Was it Aun'Shi?

>Was it Aun'Shi?
Possibly but that’s just generic Samurai art of the blade bullshit. There aren’t any Absolute Unit Tau, at least not yet.

Wholesome and cutepilled

Yeah, but that's irrelevant to me. I just want to know if they exist in universe.

I wanna fuck psykers

Attached: d8exnvo-28eca239-4a58-421e-b363-14cb3cd6e545.png (400x732, 126K)

Latter. It leans into sick sadistic grimdark.

Well the fans do get room to play around with lore that the canon wouldn't be able to.

Attached: tumblr_prjt0ti11o1xs3homo1_1280.jpg (1149x835, 253K)

Good art but feels slightly edagy

They have, they call them the Emperor's handmaidens and consider them they but better

So just the same relationship Space Marines have with Custodes then?

He got his answer and he didn't like it, so he made up new answers to cope. HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Probably phone posters

Attached: 4chan in a nutshell.png (2684x1508, 2.8M)

Attached: IMG_1441.png (564x760, 371K)

not really, Custodes don't trust SM since the Heresy and SM don't really care for them either

While SoS have a love-hate relationship with Custodians as Custodians stayed on Terra doing nothing while the Imperium forgot about the sisters relegating them to blackships yet recognize they were meant to fight together

Corvus and Vulkan are absolutely fucking great though.

>Shoggy no longer shows up in best of /tg/ threads
The saddest part it's that tg doesn't even realize how far it's fallen

It’s what happens when all the old blood leaves without passing things on to the new
A problem whoch i am technically a part of since I barely even visit /tg/ anymore

No.

Attached: horndorn.png (87x119, 32K)

Remember when cartoon creators had AMA on Yea Forums instead of making passive aggressive anonymous threads defending their garbage shows?

DBZ abridged
Methods of rationality

I remember a lot of shit, but those days are gone now

Is it true that Nids are the most popular faction with female players?

Attached: my-image.png (1280x490, 607K)

>Khan
>A-tier
Mah nigga!

Attached: 7FA81436-7229-4AC9-92AA-A9367F7D291E.jpg (736x1040, 114K)

>Sanguinius
>B Tier
He's a Sweet Heart!

Attached: sanguinius.jpg (1024x724, 168K)

I was thinking it could even be a matter of "as long as you believe it, it's true" warp fuckery.
If he believes it- with warp fuckery- he can reach into the warp and make it reality or some ass long con bullshit like that.
Or it's all just for comedy.

*were the good guys

They're grim derp now

>Vulkan and Sanguinius in B tier instead of S+ tier
I'll see you purged for that, heretic.

Vulkan Lives!!!!

Question. Do people actually physical sex in warhammer 40k. Seems like it’s all a factory made baby thing?

Absolutely

Attached: 1559169461834.png (479x477, 401K)

If Fionna wasn't so boring in every way other than fap factor compared to Finn, especially voice acting wise, I could agree.
Jake is a way more memorable design than Cake though.

Of course. Augmented super soldiers might not be interested in sex but someone gotta repopulate those hive cities.

Attached: AAuE7mA8ei0-28fQCqbJRSUKJmFV58FaykDnp25ZjA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 196K)

I just figured the imperium was a no fun allowed type of thing

Pretty much

Attached: 1557069882349.jpg (456x768, 54K)

>40k is smart
What

>Ō̷̡͝n̶̢̳̟̺̭̠̭̑̀͗̏̐̚͝ ̷̝̤̪̠̘͗̈́͗t̴̡̬̬̰̙̠͍̠͌͘h̷̙̫̼͓̀̑̽͝ể̵͓̺̤̙̺͑͝ ̸̡̠̗̰̺͙͐̇ĩ̸̻̰͍̼͍̥́̕n̶̩͇̾̎͒ṭ̴̢͓̬̹̰̖͚̍ẻ̸͕̥̪͔̾͑̒̾̇͘̕r̷̤̙̜͆́̂̇͒̂̕n̸̡̛͔͓͍̭͈̚é̶̘̠̈t̴̹́̊͆͝,̶̨̯͖͔̰͎͕͛͌̀͜ ̵̯͔͇̽̑̒̓̍n̵̩̙͚̪̦̣̓̇̐̓ö̶̰́͊̈́̑͌̌͌͝b̷̘͎͙̰̭̙̤̬́͐̏́͝͝͝ơ̴̮̮̰̞͙̰͖̑́̑̋͠d̷͔͍̞̰̀̓̓̉̾̓̚͝ý̶̞̞͖̭̂̽͌̏̋̽ ̶͙͙̗̝̄̃̈̃̚k̵̢̼͍͔̬̦̩̍̌͑̈̈́̿͘͝n̸̤̥̟͈̣̭̿͒͗o̴̙̖͈̰͌́̂̚͝ͅw̶̰̎͗͠͝s̷͚̹͊̑̔͝ ̷̢͖̣͇͕͙͕́̈ŷ̸͇͈͂́͊̎ò̵̟̝͓̻̹͖͕̥̏͂̀͑͋u̵̡̢͙̺͌̔̉̉͝͝'̸̥͓̫̬͑̈̉́̎̿́͝r̵̨͕̭̯̰͋̈́͆ề̸̺̞̣͔͓̦̈́̈́͗͋ ̷͚͗̓͆̄͒͆a̴͖͆͊̿̿̌̕͝͝
i see this all the time but how do you make text like this

this bothers me way more than it should.

>Leaving this LITERAL FUCKIN' ADONIS over nebulously defined ideals that can be so broadly interpreted, and thus taken advantage of to further a sketchy as fuck agenda

Fucking dumbass blueberry. I hope that Farsight roasts Shadowsun relentlessly over leaving Kitten because of her pursuit of "THE GREATER GOOD".

Attached: Custodes_Kitten_without_armour_updated_BEST.png (419x794, 333K)

I don't mean you need a very high IQ to get into 40k, just that 40k and it's fanbase still have this "big boys club" feel to it compared to cape comics or most modern vidya which have been very casualized over the years

Eh if anything it requires a little craftsmanship and determination. For many the Warhammer experience is:
>buy 300£ of boxes
>glue the models
>start painting
>realize you can't paint
>buy some more boxes
>try a couple of games
>can't find friends to play with
>sell everything at 40% discount on the market

Attached: tumblr_p8pt41jdHW1xoyw8po1_1280.jpg (1200x1600, 357K)

what is this thread referencing?

It's a Jo Jo reference

>so now the planet broke before the Guard did.
Consider the following, the breaking of Cadia caused a Warp Storm that left the entire Galaxy in two pieces.
The GALAXY broke before the Guard did.

search online for Zalgo text generator

No it's been consistently funny.

>The Imperial Fucking Guard are so ‘Hard Fucking Core(TM)’ that the very Galaxy pussed out like a bitch while the Guard dabbed on the Dark Gods themselves

Attached: B9DEAAAF-7FEF-4CDF-88DF-0D858F624E43.jpg (526x176, 32K)

Yup, iDrone filenames look like that.

>filthy mon-keigh love story still needs a name

Attached: strangers in the night, exchanging glances.jpg (1280x1707, 772K)

Wh40kfags, i wanted to ask: what would happen if you would drop a bunch of (clonned) pariahs into the eye of terror?

>the Guard dabbing on anyone

I don't read much about the the Guard because frankly, they're the most boring out of any of the factions in the setting, but every time I do, entire planets or sectors are ceded to the enemy before they manage to even hold something at the cost of billions of lives.

Attached: OrpheanWarOutcome.png (349x429, 16K)

If by a bunch you mean like a Planets worth, then you pretty much just have an Eye of the Stork effect where there’s a small area free of Warp-Fuckery inside of it.

>I don't read much about the the Guard because frankly, they're the most boring out of any of the factions in the setting,
I’m sorry for your lack of taste.

Because they suck, it's almost always the same "The enemy will bend us over, jam a giant metal rod up our ass over and over again, and subject us to horrors of war unseen in ages, but we'll always find a way to stand back up, rod proudly in ass, and stand face to face against the enemy as we accept a valiant defeat or a horrifyingly costly Pyrrhic victory."

It's not valiant to be the setting's ass boy time and time again. Hell, they managed to give the Necrons of all factions a more interesting take than the relatively mindless automatons they were before.

> it's almost always the same "The enemy will bend us over, jam a giant metal rod up our ass over and over again, and subject us to horrors of war unseen in ages, but we'll always find a way to stand back up, rod proudly in ass, and stand face to face against the enemy as we accept a valiant defeat or a horrifyingly costly Pyrrhic victory."
Nigger what the fuck are you on about? Guard are the faction with the least sameness between their different sub-categories. The only way you could even think this is if you barely bother looking in the first place.

Attached: 1516388948963.png (600x697, 169K)

no, there is only war.

Hey now, Bjorn wants to get laid, he just can't

it killed Erin Esurance, this sort of thing happens.

>Because they suck, it's almost always the same "The enemy will bend us over, jam a giant metal rod up our ass over and over again, and subject us to horrors of war unseen in ages, but we'll always find a way to stand back up, rod proudly in ass, and stand face to face against the enemy as we accept a valiant defeat or a horrifyingly costly Pyrrhic victory."

Confirmed for Chaos Faggotry

Attached: 32C1675D-7B1F-40E0-AFB7-2440D113F370.png (312x377, 97K)

I don't care about Guardsmen wearing movie Starship Troopers armor, Guardsmen wearing grimdark World War 1 trench gear, or Guardsmen where everyone is Rambo or slight variation of him, they're the same boring shit to me.

Not a Chaosfag, Chaos are just not as boring, they tend to move things along.

You know the rule. Post carapace or gtfo.

>furries

>don't care about Guardsmen wearing movie Starship Troopers armor, Guardsmen wearing grimdark World War 1 trench gear, or Guardsmen where everyone is Rambo or slight variation of him, they're the same boring shit to me
What you mean in That they’re the small guys woth big guns, in The same fashion in which all factions share the same theme among them?
Seriously though what are you on about? Did you just read like a lexicanum article and make your opinion based on that?
>Chaos are just not as boring, they tend to move things along.
Into what? More named characters posing in spotlights?

>Seriously though what are you on about? Did you just read like a lexicanum article and make your opinion based on that?

I don't like their aesthetic.

I don't like their fluff.

They're the losers of the setting.

That good enough?

>Into what? More named characters posing in spotlights?

In that their machinations actually make changes to the setting, even if minor. I don't even really like Chaos, but they're an agent of giving the setting a kick in the ass to keep things going.

>they're an agent of giving the setting a kick in the ass to keep things going
A setting is not a story. You "advance the plot" faggots are everything that's wrong with Warhammer and the reason we got Age of Shitmar in the first place.

Attached: 1554682648524.jpg (496x702, 40K)

>I don't like their aesthetic.
So shit taste
>I don't like their fluff.
So again, shit taste
>They're the losers of the setting.
Blatantly wrong
>That good enough?
Not really. All you’ve done is confirm that you just have no taste.

Humanity knows the Dark Eldar are shit quite fucking explicitly AND YET they think trusting the Dark Eldar was a good idea, like mentioned. Sometimes you just do what ya gotta do.

Attached: The Dark Bargain.jpg (1200x676, 124K)

Attached: orkcliff 2.png (600x700, 154K)

I don't even care about Age of Sigmar, but from nearly all reports, it's more successful than WHFB has ever been, it obviously did something right with players.

Their shit's ugly, and not in an endearing junky kind of way like the Orks, just ugly.

>I don't like their fluff.
>They're the losers of the setting.

Getting their ass beat or tip-toeing around for the past couple of hundred thousand years with the Orks and Chaos, constantly losing ground to the Tyranids and Necrons, confounded time and time again by the Eldar, and even getting one-upped by upstarts like the Tau.

Yeah, they're losers.

>Not really. All you’ve done is confirm that you just have no taste.

I'd rather have no taste than shit taste like you to be frank.

>Their shit's ugly, and not in an endearing junky kind of way like the Orks, just ugly.
Yes, you have shit taste, I get it.
>Getting their ass beat or tip-toeing around for the past couple of hundred thousand years with the Orks and Chaos, constantly losing ground to the Tyranids and Necrons, confounded time and time again by the Eldar, and even getting one-upped by upstarts like the Tau.
You mean like literally every faction has, because it’s a faction game? And that’s discounting how you’re pretending they don’t have actual victories.

Yeah your reasoning is still a lot of bullshit.
>I'd rather have no taste than shit taste like you to be frank.
Look user, i get that you want to pretend your opinions are well reasoned and valid, but the sooner you come to terms with the fact that it’s just your shit taste and learn, the better of you’ll be. Living in denial like this isn’t good.

It’s not hard for a series that actually gets new shit to be more successful than one that they completely neglect for 2 years. Financial success is not tied to quality.

Because WH:FB was a bloated corpse of corporate greed where you needed to buy 4 boxes to fill just one unit of infantry that was gonna get wiped by a death-star character anyway. There was nothing wrong with the setting (as seen by the success of WH:Total War) the last edition of the game was just unapproachable. In fact the success of AoS is from being a smaller in scale skirmisher game.

Attached: 1502996937416.jpg (2246x3000, 1.79M)

>There was nothing wrong with the setting (as seen by the success of WH:Total War)
Games' Workshop's management sucked

>Yes, you have shit taste, I get it.

Painting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it your trophy wife, bro.

>You mean like literally every faction has, because it’s a faction game? And that’s discounting how you’re pretending they don’t have actual victories.

The Dark Eldar have their inner turmoil, yet they're actually thriving in their own little pocket dimension. The Eldar have always been depicted as a race on the decline. The Orks get stronger and more numerous as time goes on, ditto for the Tyranids, to the point where more no-go sectors are being created than cleared. The Necrons are retaking or exterminating entire swaths of Imperium space at very little loss for themselves. The Tau are advancing their war machine at a good clip, going from the defensive and using relatively weaker equipment to expanding aggressively outward and taking the fight to Imperium space itself and actually beating them at their own game at times. Chaos, well, Chaos has just been beating and corrupting that Imperial ass for some time. Whatever victories they do have only postpone the inevitable and come at a huge cost, they're like the only faction that feels like they aren't going anywhere but down despite their sacrifices.

They're losers.

>It’s not hard for a series that actually gets new shit to be more successful than one that they completely neglect for 2 years. Financial success is not tied to quality.

Apparently, the overall playerbase for AoS grew, as opposed to stagnating with WHFB. WHFB just didn't have the appeal of 40k, and it seemed like most people were aware of it by being aware of 40k in the first place.

There are cleavages with table top players that play also play PC games, but they're a relative minority compared to people who just like to play PC games and the Total War series in general who want to mix it up with dinosaurs fighting dwarves instead of Romans fighting Aztecs.

It's also far more affordable to pay a straight $60 for a whole game with $5-$10 for whatever additional content you want than it is to pay a sizeable fraction of your pay check for an infantry unit.

Its further puts into context how fucked up rhe imperiam has become that girlyman, who is the greatest politician in the universe wants to throw in the towel saying "horus ahould have won"

>Painting lipstick on a pig doesn't make it your trophy wife, bro.
We’re talking about armies not your ex.
>The Dark Eldar have their inner turmoil,
Pfffft. Okay now I Know you don’t know what you’re talking about.
>yet they're actually thriving in their own little pocket dimension.
>inmplyig the Dark Eldar are unified in any aspect other than just keeping Commoragh around, at that it’s success can be attributed to the Dark Eldar as a whole
>The Orks get stronger and more numerous as time goes on, ditto for the Tyranids, to the point where more no-go sectors are being created than cleared.
Nigger what are you on about? Orkz and Nids have been the default Jobbers for the setting for a while now, and have become pretty much irrelevant in the face of rising Chaoswank
>The Necrons are retaking or exterminating entire swaths of Imperium space at very little loss for themselves.
The Necrons haven’t been doing much of anything ever since they got actual personalities up until the Fall of Cadia.
>The Tau are advancing their war machine at a good clip, going from the defensive and using relatively weaker equipment to expanding aggressively outward and taking the fight to Imperium space itself and actually beating them at their own game at times.
What are you on about? They expanded their Territory while the Imperium was busy with the 13th, overextended, and are getting pushed back by an Imperial Crusade.
>Chaos
Is getting wanked to High Hell, as is par for the course.

Seriously, there is so much wrong in your posts, do you even read the Lore, or do think just making things up to support you autism will work without you getting called out?

>The Necrons haven’t been doing much of anything ever since they got actual personalities up until the Fall of Cadia.
Not that guy but they stuff they did for Cadia is already big.

40K Lore has the same basic problem as comic books except worse.
Basically, since GW needs to keep the status quo going indefinitely to make sure that all the factions continue to exist and no autists lose their shit over not liking change happening nothing can ever change in any truly significant way. This is basically the same as DC or Marvel.

However GW has it even worse because they basically can't even do reboots to reset everything every now and then due to the whole premise being based on an ongoing plot line that defines the setting, meaning that rebooting would be the same as just starting an entire new franchise.

So you get stuck with shitty, stagnant story writing and lore development because official sources aren't ever allowed to change anything since actual progression is the bane of any franchise that actually wants to stick around for decades.

The Pylons were constructed long before the time frame the setting pertains to though.

>40K Lore has the same basic problem as comic books except worse.
40k’s Lore is that a lot of people want to write it like Capecomics, where the Big named Characters do Dramatic things that change everything, and don’t understand the point of these characters or the appeal of the Setting, which is having your dudes fighting other dudes. This obsession with the top “scale” of things and refusing to acknowledge all the open space with in the setting to have events happen that are important to their frames without fucking over everyone else is what’s screwing up the Lore.

>only to straighten up when they see Chaos Forces trying to off them

youtu.be/vMGWJNRoWPE

>We’re talking about armies not your ex.

Your mom was never my ex.

>Pfffft. Okay now I Know you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Backstabbing and power playing is what goes on in Commoragh all the fucking time, Vect just keeps the Archons in line without the whole thing going to hell, and even then they've still tried, they just fail every time.

>Nigger what are you on about? Orkz and Nids have been the default Jobbers for the setting for a while now, and have become pretty much irrelevant in the face of rising Chaoswank

Orks and Nids have made gains that the Imperium cannot, or should not, ever recover from, just because they don't open rifts into hell doesn't mean that the Imperium haven't been losing ground.

>The Necrons haven’t been doing much of anything ever since they got actual personalities up until the Fall of Cadia.

Losing sectors to them isn't "haven't been doing much of anything". That's been the trend since they've been introduced, entire planets, systems, or sectors just vanish.

>What are you on about? They expanded their Territory while the Imperium was busy with the 13th.

The Tau have been getting munched by Chaos forces that appeared almost literally right in front of them and are only just managing to hold the line, don't act like the Imperium is the only one dealing with a massive Chaos threat.

>Chaos
>Is getting wanked to High Hell, as is par for the course.

They've always made some headway against the Imperium every time they've butted heads. It was a gradual wear down until they finally mustered up the ability to crack their defenses. The only reason why Cadia stood as long as it did was because of the Necrons, not Imperial grit or whatever the fuck.

It's par for the course anyways, Chaos is a problem where shooting them down is only a temporary solution, they're a functionally infinite force fighting against a finite and corruptible enemy.

Female Eldar are sexy

Attached: orkcliff 1.gif (600x716, 75K)

>cannon

Attached: 759340B1-083E-4C8C-89C6-07E84DAA1EFD.gif (106x118, 7K)

>Your mom was never my ex.
Of course not, she’d never sink that low.
>Backstabbing and power playing is what goes on in Commoragh all the fucking time, Vect just keeps the Archons in line without the whole thing going to hell, and even then they've still tried, they just fail every time.
Yeah, that’s the status Quo. There’s not any real turmoil or illusion of things changing with Keikaku master Vect around.

>Orks and Nids have made gains that the Imperium cannot, or should not, ever recover from, just because they don't open rifts into hell doesn't mean that the Imperium haven't been losing ground.
Some citation is going to be needed on that one, because there are plenty of Stories of Both Tyranid Hive fleets and Orks being beaten off in both books and games, and plenty of planets have had in their history being reclaimed from some Xenos threat or another that its far more reasonable to assume that the Imperium is still pushing back out.

>Losing sectors to them isn't "haven't been doing much of anything". That's been the trend since they've been introduced, entire planets, systems, or sectors just vanish.
Neglecting of course the very long periods before and After these short bursts of energy where the Necrons don’t do Jack. And “entire Sectors” is a stretch. Even with just how many known sectors there are, if an entire Sector was purged by Necrons it would have been a big enough deal to make it into Lore

>The Tau have been getting munched by Chaos forces that appeared almost literally right in front of them and are only just managing to hold the line, don't act like the Imperium is the only one dealing with a massive Chaos threat
First off, they’re dealing with a far smaller Splinter as most of Chaos doesn't’ give a a shit about Psychically-challenged Blueberries. Second, it doesn’t change the fact that the Tau’s recent rapid expansion was made due to The Imperium focusing on bigger things and, is only large when compared to their relatively minuscule Territory, and is on it’s way to being a short lived aquisition.

>They've always made some headway against the Imperium every time they've butted heads.
Oh boy, is it that time where we pretend the Retconned in Black Crusades 1-12 were always there and well built up?
>It was a gradual wear down until they finally mustered up the ability to crack their defenses.
It was a series of failed campaigns that GW realized was making their space-Archaon look bad, so they changed the objectives to Mcguffin Hunting or just fucking around
>The only reason why Cadia stood as long as it did was because of the Necrons, not Imperial grit or whatever the fuck.
Yes, because the Pylons themselves even when Inactive Fight Chaos all by themselves. Because Chaos worshippers obviously don’t benefit from having a stable Warp that they can travel and move troops in right? It’s not like Abaddon was obsessed with capturing Cadia. The garrison was just there to shine the Pylons.

>It's par for the course anyways, Chaos is a problem where shooting them down is only a temporary solution, they're a functionally infinite force fighting against a finite and corruptible enemy.
So wanked to High Hell.

Mate it’s pretty Clear you don’t know Jack about 40k outside of what you cherry pick.

It’s a shame the elder scrolls can’t pull this off

Attached: 023D4BB7-5C82-462B-AE6B-6B0ACC4AF62F.jpg (550x281, 14K)

Go to bed Abaddon.

She's still a hoe.

Doesn't matter, they constantly undercut each other in secret and openly. Vect is just better at deception and skullduggery, not because most of them toes the line because they want to, if they do, his presence keeps things on the level of relative gang wars rather than open rebellion when an Archon gets uppity, assuming they don't call his bluffs.

And in plenty of those stories, it's only well after they liberated from some minor alien race never mentioned again, or from a relatively minor Ork invasion from a long time past, many of them still having an Ork presence on the planet. Planets that Tyranids have taken aren't reclaimed, they're lost.

Define "long periods", nearly every time a Tomb World is awakened and there is no significant relief force, that planet and anything in the system is screwed. There have been a lot of awakened Tomb Worlds.

See: An entire Traitor Legion isn't a "splinter", they also appeared right under their noses and completely took them by surprise, and who cares if the Imperium was distracted, if the Necrons fully awoke and worked together, the Imperium is screwed, if the Tyranids came in full force, the Imperium is screwed, if the Orks worked together, the Imperium is screwed, you can make that argument for at least those factions as to why they haven't rolled the Imperium if you want justify the Tau still being able to threaten the Imperium on any scale.

Doesn't matter, it's in the fluff.

See above, still canon.

The fuck? They were already actively containing the Eye to keep it from spreading, that entire section of the galaxy would have been engulfed already if they weren't there, the Cadians were squatters.

We get it, you're still salty about GW's treatment of WHFB, or your guys getting gutted in canon, everyone else is still having fun.

Attached: orkcliff 3.png (640x764, 172K)

Now kiss

Attached: g3k5jpzxhv311.jpg (750x579, 50K)

>Doesn't matter,
Kind does.
>And in plenty of those stories, it's only well after they liberated from some minor alien race never mentioned again, or from a relatively minor Ork invasion from a long time past, many of them still having an Ork presence on the planet.
And Chaos, and Tau
>Planets that Tyranids have taken aren't reclaimed, they're lost.
They’re less lost and more just no worth reclaiming

>Define "long periods",
As in over 10 times longer than the span of the setting
> nearly every time a Tomb World is awakened and there is no significant relief force, that planet and anything in the system is screwed. There have been a lot of awakened Tomb Worlds.
Not really. Most Necrons are still asleep, and there have bee plenty of times relief forces came

>See:
I did. It was retarded, demonstrated only a cursory knowledge of the setting, and only serves to rimed everyone of how much you talk out your ass
>An entire Traitor Legion isn't a "splinter",
Nigger that’s Paltry against an entire front.
>they also appeared right under their noses and completely took them by surprise,
They’ve done that before and still gotten their ass beat

>and who cares if the Imperium was distracted,
You do, as you are desperately trying to deflect against it as it shatters your argument of the Tau being up a thread to the Imperium
>If the Necrons fully awoke and worked together, the Imperium is screwed,
As would everyone else be. But it’s never going to happen because they all hate each other.
>if the Tyranids came in full force, the Imperium is screwed, as would everyone else be, But the Tyranid Hivemind doesn't have to Foresight to wait to assault in a group and is more interested in sending Hivefleets one at a time.
>if the Orks worked together, the Imperium is screwed,
As would would everyone else be, but that isn’t Likely to Happen was unless Thraka suddenly gets his shit together and actually becomes the beast. And even then its still 50/50 as to whether he’ll succeed that time

Literally all of these scenarios are doomsday level threats that would destory everything, and rely on things that aren’t going to happen anyways. You might as well say “if all Water in the Galaxy turned to Fire, they’d be screwed”
>you can make that argument for at least those factions as to why they haven't rolled the Imperium if you want justify the Tau still being able to threaten the Imperium on any scale.
They don’t. They peck at the fringes of an empire much vaster than them that doesn’t have the time to deal with them. You’re the one trying to argue that they’re an actual threat.

Look, i don’t know why you feel so strongly about something you barely even understand, but at least try and read what you’re going on about.

Don't worry, Emperor. One day, Donald Duck shall aid your Crusade once more.

Attached: 003.jpg (1280x1895, 1.04M)

>they basically can't even do reboots to reset everything
Isn't that what Age of Sigmar was though?

Venom fights the Tau

Attached: CnOVXdzXEAAp7rr.jpg (1080x1080, 335K)

Yes

>Kind does.

Doesn't, you made a nitpick over the comment about the DEldar constantly buttfucking each other over.

>And Chaos, and Tau

Chaos taint is a constant issue and never fully resolved if all those "unearthed horror on an unassuming-looking planet" or "trustworthy guy was a Chaos all along" stories are taken into account. The Tau aren't a persistent issue once they take root like Chaos, Orks, or the Tyranids, they just leave.

Doesn't matter, there were plenty of worlds and systems lost simply because they awoke and they were too weak to stop it from fully mobilizing.

>I did. It was retarded, demonstrated only a cursory knowledge of the setting, and only serves to rimed everyone of how much you talk out your ass
>Waaah! Pointing out canon doesn't count because I don't like it!

It's still not a splinter, sweetie, a sizeable Chaos following in a city or two is a threat to a planet, a Legion is a threat to an entire system.

Not against Cadia, apparently.

>They're such a non-issue that we've ceded territory and dozens of planets and been humiliated in multiple battles against them, so we're gonna launch a Crusade to show much of a non-threat they are!

Being distracted doesn't matter, they're still a threat.

See above about the alleged non-threats being such a non-threat that they require multiple crusades.

You got salty because I called Guardsmen ugly and unappealing, just drop it.

Not so much a reboot as much as a continuation, Chaos and Skaven straight up won, Lizardmen bugged out into space, and everyone else is a different kind of incarnation of what they were in the previous life.

Sounds like a reboot with just a few extra steps to me.

>Chaos taint is a constant issue and never fully resolved
Considering that damn near every Hive planet as at least one small cult, It’s a constant issue in the same way that a benign Tumor is. It could become serious and deadly and deadly, but for 99% of it’s time a Chaos Cult is just going to be a minor annoyance for the Arbites or Pdf to crack down

>Doesn't matter, there were plenty of worlds and systems lost simply because they awoke and they were too weak to stop it from fully mobilizing.
And there were still far, far, more that weren’t. And Necrons also aren’t a persistent issue that ruin planets.

>It's still not a splinter, sweetie, a sizeable Chaos following in a city or two is a threat to a planet,
Only because they can make more bum fuck cultists easily. Not even warp-fuckery can rebuild a Space Marine in a Timely manner. A legion has a far harder time replenishing their numbers, and Tau Are resistant to Warp Fuckery anyways so they don’t even have the corruption excuse

>a Legion is a threat to an entire system.
>Not against Cadia, apparently.
Yeah, you’re kinda making my point for me.
>They're such a non-issue that we've ceded territory and dozens of planets
Which again, considering the span, of the Imperium is nothing but the fringes
>and been humiliated in multiple battles against them,
It’s more far more humiliating for the Tau that even struggled at all against undersupplied regiments and whatever table scraps the Imperium could spare for a Garrison
>so we're gonna launch a Crusade to show much of a non-threat they are!
Do you let flyies crawl all over you when you’re trying to nap?

>Being distracted doesn't matter, they're still a threat.
That’s why they only ever win when fighting against a small percentage of the Imperium right?

>You got salty
I don’t see why i would be the Salty one here. You’re the one on trial for his shit taste and your attempts to justify have only dug you into a deeper hole.

Me mom was a tube!!!

MOM EVEREST

I'm a bit conflicted.

One the one hand, Space marines are several tiers above a Spartan II in power level.

But on the other hand, there are plenty of accounts in the lore of Space Marines being killed by normal humans using power weapons, so the not hard to imagine the Master Chief beating a space marine

What if Genndy did a short WH40K cartoon run?

Attached: Warhammer_40K-Sister_of_Battle-uber_sister_of_battle_by_bazazatron.jpg (495x700, 179K)

It would be beautifully violent.

It’s as they say “God Created Men and Sam Colt Made Them Equal!”

Except instead of God it’s God-Emprah and instead of Sam Colt it’s whoever invented Energy Weapons.

Attached: maybe-something-nice-will-happen-why-the-fuck-would-anything-42041690.png (500x566, 83K)

>dem bewbz
>dat bootay
Aeldari wenches are the hottest. This is undisputed canon fact, as my pic will demonstrate.

Attached: beeeg Aeldari tiddiez.jpg (1290x1773, 253K)

>resin kit

Attached: 1554026897437.jpg (2900x2900, 665K)

You cannot deny the hotness, mon-keigh.

Attached: looool.jpg (1098x1458, 913K)

Finally something that shows lore astartes at work. people tend to forget they basically operate like human machines. Also nice how thy showed the chaos imps having one or two ideas about fighting them

Pffff ahahah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I like a lot of what GW is presently doing with the IP, but in my head TTS-Emps is canon. And so is Kitten.

Attached: GorgeousGrandGemsbuck-poster.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>Also nice how thy showed the chaos imps having one or two ideas about fighting them
I doubt they're Chaos. There's no obvious iconography.

They are clearly Renegade & Heretics.

AHEM
FUCK 40K
FUCK AOS
FUCK GAMES WORKSHOP
AND MOST OF ALL FUCK SKAVEN

Attached: 1549698032220.jpg (550x550, 53K)

>AND MOST OF ALL FUCK SKAVEN

Attached: 1558046825619.png (1280x705, 801K)

Not all rebellions are heretical in nature. And by that I mean not all of them involve Chaos.

ALRIGHT LISTEN TO ME YOU KNIFE-EARED PIECE OF SHIT

Yeah, sometimes their Xenos-based. Like that One Planetary Governer who had his body taken over by an alien parasite that wasn’t an Enslaver, and then started a war against the Imperium.

Attached: Urist.webm (1280x720, 1.56M)

Attached: 77DF6148-F862-492A-AEBE-711D1E5815FE.jpg (850x563, 110K)

SHOW ME ONE OUNCE OF HONOR

Cute

was it ever finished?

Still ongoing far as i’ve heard

Shoggy just had a thread about a week ago about it, should have another, proper story time in about a week

>61853
You should squat more

Heh well that's not untrue

Soon

Attached: Malal_sad.png (675x808, 419K)

Skaven are probably more compatible with humans then elves.

Attached: 1554913959655.png (1030x935, 249K)

But not as much as Dawi

Attached: 28.jpg (870x1293, 302K)

everyone hates elves even the elves

They exist purely to stab each other in the back. Whether or not this makes them better than the aelf/eldar is hard to say considering the skaven you can trust to fuck you over while with the space elves it's a coin flip while they work with you.

Early 40k was just a fan parody of existing Scifi stuff with a bunch of other bits and pieces thrown in.
That's when it was best.

Attached: Heresy.jpg (718x370, 30K)

Attached: 28E44932-EEF2-406F-9D12-5C56791A0581.jpg (423x1920, 157K)