This is a racist caricature and he needs to be removed

This is a racist caricature and he needs to be removed.

Attached: 728C8A35-07D0-42A0-9B28-E25E75FACF5B.png (195x300, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/
youtube.com/watch?v=Kwfdulm6hYo
youtube.com/watch?v=F68l9FozxJ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also the creator of the documentary never wanted to have Apu removed and admitted in it that he loves The Simpsons, the issue wasn't Apu per se, it was that Apu was one of the few indian representation in media and that many that followed got inspired by it turning it into a stereotype, blame twitter and tumblr for the outrage

Attached: 1558812848831.png (500x294, 14K)

You do realize plenty of South Asians despise this character, right?

Are you trolling like shit on purpose?

Are you racist?

Many more love Apu and hate "South Asians". Learn to to shit in a toilet you animals.

And they're usually thin-skinned faggots who are way less useful to society than Apu. I am speaking from personal experience.

THANK YOU, COME AGAIN

You're trolling is shit.
0/10

There's a reason for, he is in fact a racist caricature. I'm talking about the objective of the documentary.

The "Blame twitter and tumblr for the outrage" was because a (majority white desu) good chunk of them used the documentary as a weapon against The Simpsons, many didn't even saw it or got the message.

A change in voice actor would have been the easiest answer, or just commenting on how the Simpsons is meant to be a parody of america and as such it stereotypes everybody ( I think they actually have a episode for that).

I’m Indian and I was bullied thanks to Apu.
Go fuck yourself

Apu is a perfectly normal, kind, and gentle dude

You're retard and need to be removed from the gene-pool.

You were bullied because people are assholes and you were an easy target. Apu was just the weapon they chose.

Why don’t they change the voice actor though?
Why are all the whites stealing jobs from the minorities in the VA business?

And I'm white and got bullied because my Dad died. It happens, get the fuck over it.

reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/

>Why don’t they change the voice actor though?

My only guess is that his voice has become too iconic to the show, but like... to be fair, no one watches it anymore, so who cares.

I've always thought that pitching a VA that is the same ethnic/race as the character is the best choice for realism reasons.

>I've always thought that pitching a VA that is the same ethnic/race as the character is the best choice for realism reasons.
Right? And yet they only ever hire white people to voice minorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kwfdulm6hYo

low quality b8

This made up mockery? I know of 4 convenience stores within walking distance of me that are owned by first generation south East Asian immigrants. I get apu’s voice is a stereotype but the writers did give him the most positive characterization of any side character. He’s shown to be a chad who can get any woman he wants he’s a proud business owner who also is the chief of the volunteer fire department with a hot wife and kids. What more do you duckers want?

Did this ever go anywhere or did it end up just being bitching?

Just hot air on Shankar's part.

Actually have him be written by Indians.
Giving him an Indian VA.
Rewrite him to be more realistic.
Not be racist

When I see shit like this I can't help but wonder- if you don't fit in because your race is 1% of the population, why not just fucking move back to the country where your race is 99% of the population?

Why are you so racist that you want a Indian person removed from a cartoon

Why am I not surprised?

>show where everyone is a caricature
>gets mad about specific caricature

This is unreasonable on several levels but ok.

You would have been bullied regardless of Apu. People would have found another way to express their racist disapproval of you, like calling you a street-shitter.

>rewrite him to be more realistic
I don’t know if having him shit in the parking lot would make nusimpsons better or worse but I suppose anything goes in this day and age. But what the fuck do you even mean by this? Who in the simpsons is “realistic” to you for comparison?

No character is anywhere near as racist as Apu.

Ned Flanders is your basic white American.
Why can’t Apu be more like him?

>Ned Flanders is your basic white American.
OG Ned flanders was too kind to be your basic white American, wish everyone was like him on the early seasons, he was a good man.

I think Apu is targeted instead of any other character is because aside from family members, Apu's the only regular main Indian character in the show. You could make an argument that Dr. Hibbert is a play off billy cosby's character (he is), but there are other black regular characters not related to him. bumblebee man is latino and can be stereotypical, but dr nick exists as well. Even luigi, who is absolutely an italian stereotype, doesn't have much clout because there are other italian characters (ie. fat tony and his mob)

And come to think of it, aside from Apu the only other asian simpsons regular i can think of that one chinese buisness woman. that's what we should be arguing about.

So you want apu to be white? In what way is apu not already like Flanders? He is a proud Hindu who loves his family and country? You’re just mad at the funny voice

>retarded inbred redneck with 15 kids who eats roadkill and lives in a shack
This should probably be the most offensive thing on the show, but rural whites are the only group that you can be racist about in polite company.

Attached: clete.png (160x400, 17K)

Exactly.
Racist white people don’t seem to fucking get it.

I bet having two dead wives is the reason he turned into a big christian weiner.

You can’t be racist to whites people.

So if there were more Indian stereotype characrers it would be okay?

Actually you can, but there are more than one redneck characters that aren't related to Cletus, so he's fine.

At, least, I think there's redneck characters not related to him.

So you think Apu is more offensive to Indians than Luigi or fat tony are to Italians? That’s kinda cute, listen pajeet look st the population of your parents country and tell me why you want a country with roughly a third of its population dedicate that much time to your representation?

Attached: 1462700371418.jpg (1313x305, 173K)

Not indian stereotype characters, just indian characters in general. Why do you think people are okay with Smithers being gay? It's not because he's a big faggot, but there are other regular gay characters.

But every Italian is a stereotype so we should be upset about that too.

Exactly. Add some fucking diversity. White writers just don’t get it.

I'm not saying he's offensive, I'm saying he's the only one. I don't think he's offensive at all, I just think he gets clout because he's just one.

Who gives a fuck about Italians?
Get over it.

But there's more than one Italian stereotype. The numbers, man, the numbers. That's why black people haven't gotten loud about it, because they've got more than one black guy in the show. With more than one white guy playing the black guys.

Honestly, they should just make a spin off revolving around the non white Simpsons characters

We should be arguing about why is there more than one whore character in the show. There's so many whores in the Simpsons!

I would never want Apu to be fucking white. SU showed how horrid white minorities are.
I just want him to act like a real Indian character

I think Simpsons needs more positive depictions of sex workers, to be perfectly honest

Fuck that, I want more infidelity representation.

Which ones, the pasty, street shitting Indo-Aryans, or the chad Dravidians?

Attached: 1505087728693.png (780x1310, 718K)

What exactly do you mean by this? What does he do or not do that makes him not a "real Indian character"?

Same here. Cuckold culture is fascinating but unfairly gets a bad rap.
It’d be cool to see it in a positive light.

Pajeet here, Apu is based.

Then why you want Apu to be gone? He's the greatest rep of infidelity in the Simpsons.
You disgust me.

What would make him real? Have you never spoken to an Indian immigrant? Unless they came from an upper class area they normally have pretty thick accents. Especially those who came in the 80s (when apu was originally made) what would make him a “real Indian” to you beyond a voice change? and I assume by real Indian you don’t just mean Indian American

Have you seen Indian American people in real life?
They’re not caricatures.

>character of a series that is full of stereo type characters
gee its like you miss the entire point

Same shit

It's a numbers game! That's why we got no retard complaining about the retards on the show, since there's several!

It’s called punching down. Try it sometime

Did you even watch the documentary? Somewhere in the first 15 minutes, he outright says, "In my quest to remove Apu".

>This is a racist caricature.
Yes.
>he needs to be removed.
No.

Simpsons wasn't going to make those kids not bully you. They just would've called you Ghandi instead.

Post Yea Forums Indians besides OP.

Then why are you watching the simpsons? There isn’t a single character on that show that isn’t a giant combination of stereotypes

The only retards are the writers and the fans who defend Apu.

No I haven't. I live in the rural Midwest. Please give me some examples so I can better understand the issue.

It’s not much.
And they’re all quite terrible.

Attached: A52B513E-2658-47F3-80F5-98EF7E3E38BF.jpg (359x513, 22K)

Okay, you are clearly trolling and never watched the show, because Ralph Wiggum and possibly his dad is right there.

Attached: 11EDB26C-84ED-4B4E-8894-2DE61EB46D46.png (450x415, 107K)

I met an indian once who was a conservative. she was pro-life in a very pro-choice class. it was a mistake to talk to her.

Attached: irredeemable-lobotomy.jpg (506x284, 50K)

Attached: 5599091D-C005-4087-BD32-98F5C36BBC1B.jpg (825x464, 199K)

Wimpy as shit. Not an ounce of masculinity on him.
White as fuck. I’m surprised they’re not eating mayo in every scene.
Is literally being victimized by a strong Aryan wannabe.
Just dumb and ugly.

Why do Indian always get shafted in the media?

Nigga just watch Bollywood shit if you want to see masculin Indian characters written and directed by Indians (though it is weird to me that Indian companies went to stab lee and chuck Dixon to create Indian comic book characters) but if you want to see strong south Asian characters you could always write them yourself

>(though it is weird to me that Indian companies went to stab lee and chuck Dixon to create Indian comic book characters)
Racist as it is to admit, it’s the only way to break into the industry.

>Hardworking immigrant does everything right and gains citizenship the proper way
>Loves being an American but still cherishes his heritage
>Enjoys the simple things in life and provides for his family
Oh yeah, what monster cooked up this fucking racist character? Can't wait for Groundskeeper Willy, Wolfcastle, and Bumblebee Man to get the shaft

Attached: 065465161.jpg (828x1416, 176K)

They made them in India though, I get hiring veterans to make new characters in America. but having them make characters for a completely different country? Seems more weird to me than racist

They'll never get the shaft. There's more than one scottish, douchebag actor, and latino regular character.

What’s the other Scottish character?

I'm assuming there is one based off name. It's just that willie's the loudest of the scots.

Damn Willie. He ruined Scotland.

>Nigga just watch Bollywood shit if you want to see masculin Indian characters written and directed by Indians
>but if you want to see strong south Asian characters you could always write them yourself
The problem is that America will never embrace Indian masculinity.
This is why you’ll never see Baljeet be a chad or Connie’s dad be a pimp.

I agree, they should remove all the minority race characters to ensure no one is offended.

America has enough problems having to represent every single colored people in the same fucking way, it’s getting boring. You want a masculin Indian character? Well to bad by the time we get to you in that “oppression chart” masculinity itself will be seen as a problem. If we spend all this time fighting each other than we’re just going to lose because we’re going to butch at each other about a bunch of nothing.

Watch the 22 stories about Springfield episode Apu acts pretty chad in it, as well as in his episode about getting his citizenship and getting married

Why does America have to do it? India does it with their film scene.

Half white half pacific islander here. Got called "Tito Lounge" in High School and my own relatives make fun of me by calling me "Fat Maui".
I also got called "Stay Puft" because I was fat and white.
People are cunts, just in general.

Ned Flanders is an insufferable fag.
Shock horror- not all characters have to be positive representations of things.

Ned Flanders having a dead husband when?
It's only a matter of time before the writers give him a boyfriend.

Nobody actually thinks that the reason they got bullied for being Indian was because of Apu, do they? Like all the racist kids raised by racist parents of the world were just sitting around loving all mankind equally until they saw Much Apu About Nothing and suddenly decided that they wanted to pick on some random Indian kid. All Apu did was allow them to reroute their brains so they wouldn't have to think of their own insults.

I knew a dude who bullied an Indian guy I worked with by calling him Aladdin I gave him shit and told him Mowgli was the appropriate racial slur. Dude then shut up and left the guy alone after that

its not like they were even using him for the last 10 years

the documentary was used to bring up how racist america is, not how racist the simpsons is
but yeah i'm glad WHITE nerds think the most important thing in the world is their cartoons being messed with

Attached: 1308597732674.png (298x562, 69K)

apu becomes that icon of annoyance for them

I mean of course America is racist, it’s a country filled with different types of people all resenting each other. But do you want to know the reality of the situation? As shittily that minorities are treated here they seem to be treated way worse in the countries that they’re the majority. So how do we fix that?

But I actually care about cartoons. People, on the other hand, are meaningless.

>lets not talk about problems because there are problems all over the world
says the people who cry about cartoons

What’s the problem? That you’re people aren’t represented as bland as all other americans? You’re not saying anything of value just bitching because your parents decided to trade your connection to their culture for a chance at a future. So shut the fuck up realize that you’re actually more privileged than most white people and get to work on that banal business degree you don’t know what to do with

What here is bait and what is just summertime dailies?

Is it a caricature if its real? I mean, I've met DOZENS of Indians like this.

I don’t get it. People are “bullied” (vague) because the Simpsons was the only piece of media that actually represented Indians (in a relatively better light than the rest of the cast) and then there’s retards saying it’s a problem with America. Realistically speaking, instead of bitching and whining, what the fuck do you people actually want to see? Real Indian VAs doing Indian characters (completely defeats the purpose of animation)? Real Indians making pieces of media (I don’t know how this is Americans’ fault)? I mean, what the fuck is up if Bollywood isn’t good enough because this is “a problem with America” (somehow) for making media for Americans

Watch this instead of discussing this unnecesary topic.
We should discuss about the decline of quality of modern anime not about removing a characters, a piece of history of a show that doesn't shine anymore youtube.com/watch?v=F68l9FozxJ8

He is similarly exaggerated as anyone else in the program, and is one of the best people in Springfield. To get rid of him because of his ethnicity is whitewashing.

There was literally no reason to change Apu's voice actor. We have voice actors for people all of the time that don't match the character they're playing.
Grow a thicker skin

>A member of a race can ONLY be written by their own race
This is racist.

Ssh, user. This is current year, where "racism" doesn't refer to individuals making unwarranted judgements based solely on a person's race, but to anything at all done by "privileged" people in a patriarchal society.

No, thank YOU, COME AGAIN.

Master bait.

well, Pajeet, it's either Apu or the Shitting-street.

>Luigi - the pizza baker - not racist
>Fat tony - literal mobster - not racist
Eat shit, ya daft cunt.

there is none other than smithers that is "regular" except maybe Selma/patty/whicheverthefuckitwasthatwasgay.

EVERY character in springfield is a stereotype, and i'm sorry you are too stupid to understand that, pajeet.

have sex

seething

Samurai Jack

Because no matter what kind of social alienation the average subhuman monkey that hops off the boat has to endure in america, it is 100% better than living as an accepted member back in whatever shithole they fled from.
t. granchild of polish immigrant

This thread is Poe's law at its finest.

I hate how people just say america is racist when it's a country where racism as an issue is the smallest it's ever been. Try going to Ukrain or Poland, that's what real racism is like

I don't watch the Simpsons all that much anymore. Who took over the store?

It was Patty.
Which is weird because she genuinely loved Skinner in that one episode.

Poe’s Law isn’t a thing retard

James Woods

And that’s still not right.
There are plenty of deep voiced and masculine East Asians out there so why go with a black guy?

Name one.

Got to love that time of year.

>but yeah i'm glad WHITE nerds think the most important thing in the world is their cartoons being messed with
I laugh at white fragile fuckers

>just indian writers to write the indian character
>Just hire Black writers to write the Black characters
>hire gay writers to write the gay characters
>hire celebrity writers for the celebrity cameos
>hire manlet disable bald middle age polyamorus cat owners too
>we need ten writerd for every corean animator

>seething white boy

When I recently rewatched up to season 9, I honestly remembered Apu being funnier than he was. Kid me didn’t really pick up on all the Hindu jokes which are mostly pretty Whatever, I liked Apu as this kind of put upon straight man and there was less of that than I remembered. More stuff like Cloneasaurus was what I wanted.

Attached: B95AC444-7DF4-4B4D-8EE1-3A600747ADE1.png (652x720, 521K)

>I don’t see skin color guys!

They literally hate art. They want to dismantle all forms of creative expression.

>I see skin color guys!
You're worse than the ones you complain about, faggot

Attached: FB_IMG_1558925025236.jpg (720x405, 20K)

do this guy next

Attached: 1558976324461.png (233x379, 121K)

its actually magic smoke thats making the climate change
climate has never changed in the history of the world, do you know how important this is?

Me admitting I was pretty stupid as a kid and liked a character more when I didn’t know better doesn’t mean I don’t see skin color.

The triggered manchild made a documentary about how a cartoon is evil and causes racism, and brainless animals paid to see it, but the people making fun of all these worthless parasites are the ones taking cartoons too seriously?

He didn't even say anything like that.

leftist faggots should be shot. you do realize they will be going after Ralph next

Do you see skin color?

You’re the only manchild here user

I was actually born without eyeballs, sorry. They rolled out of my skull as a baby.

What’s weird is the guy who made special has made jokes about other cultures, like Belgians.
You’d think he’d understand how comedy takes the piss out of other cultures.

Being race blind is just as bad as being racist.

you desperately need to move to a nation with an actual education system. you can't even differentiate cause from effect

White people tend to be that way

so is scrooge mc duck against the scottish

you'd think you'd understand the difference between taking the piss and contributing to systematic dehumanizaton

You can’t be racist towards whites.

So by that logic, the creator of the documentary is contributing systemic dehumanization of Belgians

>systematic dehumanization
Starting to think your just pulling words out of your ass.

Samurai Jack is voiced by Phil LaMarr, a black man.

That’s a black guy.
What’s the problem?

Fucking thank you.
Why don’t white people grasp this super easy concept.

Shouldn't a Japanese guy voice Samurai Jack and not an American black guy?

That’s different.
Blacks and Asians have always stood besides one another against whitey

Oh he definitely should. Which is yet another example of white racism; white people are so convinced that all Asians are feminized that got a black guy to voice a badass samurai. That’s fucked up and it shows how white people play favorites with other races.

Bullshit! Your ideology is hypocritical garbage, just like I thought.

As an Asian, fuck niggers.
They take everything from other races and still feel entitled. They even fuck out woman. Fucking Neanderthals.

But why? Phil LaMarr does a good job at portraying Samurai Jack. Unless you haven't noticed, white people are the only ones who can be racist.

It’s not hypocritical, you’re just mad you don’t have any other race except Jews in your corner.

>Unless you haven't noticed, white people are the only ones who can be racist.
I completely agree with this assessment.

Phil LaMarr isn’t Asian.
He can voice all the darkies he wants, just keep him away from Asians.
What’s so hard for you to understand?

Phil LaMarr is depriving the opportunities for other Asians to get jobs in voice work.
He should have stepped down during Season 5 and let an Asian take over.

if The Simpsons had of ended long ago as it should have it.s dated aspects wou,d be forgotten. instead it's stuck in some hellish time hole where it only adapts to make new pop culture references. expect to see an episode "address" the issue of this character before returning to status quo the week after

>expect to see an episode "address" the issue of this character before returning to status quo the week after
They did that already.

Fuck off.

Suck my curry flavored baby batter you pale skinned, buck toothed, freckle faced cracker.

This is a racist caricature and he needs to be removed.

Attached: b83bb976d6f9905997194b7b93aec90d.jpg (945x1280, 217K)

Who the fuck is this?

A pajeet done by Nips.

SHaka of Virgo, gold saint of Virgo and re-incarnation of Buddha. Also overpowered as fuck.

HOLD IT!
This negroid caricature tried to HIT ON A GIRL!
Why can't he get the shaft too?!?

Attached: Kevin.jpg (1211x1000, 346K)

But he’s pale with blond hair and blue eyes.

He’s black?
I just thought he was a white dude with a tan. Or a Mexican. Or...what the hell is he?

>girl

His whole character basically amounts to “Fuck straight cis males”.
Why would they shaft that, considering the show he’s on

The worst part about this thread is that's it's hard to tell who is shitposting and who isn't.

Because he’s attractive.

Welcome to summer.
Enjoy your next three months in hell.

he's too gynophiliac to take the shaft

Fuck that I'd rather go outside than stay on Yea Forums during summer.

Well you got

>Annoying nerd from big bang theory
>the annoying stoner one
>Effeminate and incompetent one played by a rapist.
>Annoying nerd on silicon valley

Apu is probably the best choice atm

>Effeminate and incompetent one played by a rapist.
Aziz Ansari?

yeah

ABU DHABI DERKA DERKA MUHAMMAD JIHAD FUCKING SJWS DEMANDING MINORITIES BE TREATED AS PEOPLE THANK GOD BABY SPICS ARE DYING IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS HEIL DRUMPF

Attached: the problem with manjula.jpg (940x1000, 900K)

Go kill yourself

How is cuckold culture fascinating?
Explain!

It takes a lot of bravery to be in a relationship like that

Look it up

>That’s fucked up and it shows how white people play favorites with other races
maybe if you Pajeets didn't act like you're acting in this thread, you'd be liked more.

These are racist caricatures and need to be removed.

Attached: d4czgcz-19bc7631-df65-4f28-a749-a3f3a6849b44.png (757x757, 230K)

Anyone who has a job is contributing to society, classist.

Attached: 1558973235827.png (914x670, 475K)

You can’t be racist against Italians.

My north Indian friend told me that the opposite of this was true

I've met some that do seem like the caricature, very nice, productive people but they display a lot of the stereotypical attributes from pop culture.

They’re very self hating

This. When it was revealed that the reason why he hasn't been on a Simpsons episode for over two years before the documentary came out was because he was "soft retired". The guy who did the documentary wanted him to come back.

That's not true. He went on talk shows saying he didn't even hate the character, just the standard he set in the entertainment industry and in people's lives.

The documentary and the animosity towards Apu comes from him being at least 20 years older than you're examples.

We actually didn't see many waves on twitter. You know they would have posted that shit here, but they largely didn't care from what I recall.

>just the standard he set in the entertainment industry and in people's lives.
It doesn’t help America is one of the most racist countries around.

Why can’t white Americans come up with better Indian characters?

>That's not true.
It absolutely is true, it's in the damn documentary.

Have you been anywhere else in the world? American racism is soft compared to Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East, and South America.

How the hell is American racism soft in anyway?

I'm searching that quote in various ways and it isn't coming up with anything. In the threads before no one brought up that quote to call bullshit on him.

Because before they were seen as silly and exotic. Television is heavily marketed and no one wanted to take that unnecessary risk. Apu found the most palatable place for Indians for western audiences and was very successful. Others noted this success and casted their convenience store Indians accordingly.

If it wasn't him it would be someone else. Most asians have to deal with being called bruce lee or jackie chan all the time

It isn't socially acceptable to be racist in America wheras in other countries the opposite is true. There also aren't mass killings or violent campaigns of ethnic cleansing, both of which are happening all over the world at this very moment.

Right, but you just named two easily who were real actors and actually pretty cool. Then there was the Chan Clan. Of course there's racial stereotypes, but Indians really only had one character and he was a cartoon character voiced by a white guy doing an impression of a white guy trying to sound like a funny Indian for an audience of white people. There's a huge difference.

And people who do that should be shot dead.

Why are Indians always getting the shaft?
Can’t we get at least one cool Indian character or actor?

Dollars to doughnuts he was angling to be the new indian character for the show. They always use this tactic. Bitch about representative and then try to be the representative that they feel is necessary.

>they always
This is the first time I've heard about this happening. Where else has this happened?

Where did you get the idea that The Simpsons was made for a white audience?

When bart claimed he had Tourette to get out of a test the Tourette Council complained had the line changed and then gave them a list of demands with one of them being bart should have a friend who had Tourette. They would have wanted it filled by their own

Lucky me for being of dutch heritage, the only stereotypes I have to deal with are Rip van Winkle and the Roosevelts LMAO

Horseshit deflection after the fact, like that of all blowhards like him.
He was practically whingeing at Simpsons and Groening throughout the whole thing.

He did it for publicity because his comedy career was tanking

But all Simpson characters are caricature.

>Ned Flanders is your basic white American
In what fucking world? Early on he was far too nice a person for the era and now he's a religious nut.

>muh realism
If anyone ever accurately represented half of India's ethnic groups they'd be sued or in jail over it. The Jats alone would manage that.
>muh representation
When is Bollywood going to start representing white europeans in a non-stereotypical fashion? (or Indians for that matter)

Fucking neck yourselves you Yea Forumsol-aid slurping americanized cocksmokers.

>by their own
As in someone with tourette's or did they demand they hire one of them on the council? Source? Did this end up happening?

He didn't. In fact, Apu was retired two years before by the writers themselves. Why are you lying?

No, the comedian who did the voice Apu's voice is based on performed for white audiences in the 50s.

You were bullied because you're weak looking beta fag.

I hear theres a lot of them in India.

Kevin Michael Richardson as Shredder
Phil Lammar aa Samurai Jack

Why do 14 year old girls always do this shit

Attached: disgust.jpg (125x116, 2K)

>Right, but you just named two easily who were real actors and actually pretty cool.
Who went big in their own countries media long before they went to the US one. Just check their Hong Kong cinematography.

Anyway the kind of cunts (read: you) who go on about representation are the same kind of people who're actively destroying any semblance of masculinity in any media's representation of characters, increasingly irrelevant "minorities" included.

Holy shit I didn't know Yea Forums indians were this whiny and faggy.
No wonder everybody makes poo jokes.

Yea Forums is the worst board by far for unironically entertaining this kind of offsite bullshit but it's telling that when some indians made their own chan it ended up being 90% /r9k/ faggotry.

>when your race is so evolved that it is literally the only one on earth to even comprehend the concept of race and utilize it

Attached: 094BB12D-39F8-4C4D-A093-6AE7C5CF52DB.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I taught the one indian immigrant kid in elementary to say thank you come again instead of just thank you but it was the 90s so i was only scolded and even the teachers thought it was funny. Fucker had the Apu accent

Its hard to "dehumanize" something thats not even human, user.

Unironic retarded shitskin

When the shitfit between the poos and the pakis happened a couple months back it was amazing to see the fucking shitposting between them on /k/ on top of them trying to defend their abhorrent militaries.

Meanwhile down south...

Though to be fair Mexicans are fucking racist so maybe this kind of humor is right down their alley.

Attached: 1538677004079.jpg (970x545, 84K)

>treat everyone equally
>but the moment you differentiate between two groups youre a fucking RACIST BIGOT that should KILL YOURSELF
>and if you dont differentiate between two groups youre a RACIST BIGOT that should KILL YOURSELF
Fuck off pajeet, i know someone wants to buy a pack of smokes while youre sitting here whining.

Attached: DF972E21-C02B-4B53-A59B-457E22D7E501.jpg (960x1280, 191K)

To be fair, natives tend to have thicker skin; Apu is actually well liked in India.
It’s the third generation immigrants here in the US you have to look out for.

Reminder that 40% of the population or about 524 million people openely defecate in India. Thats a lotta poo

>Searching for the quote

How about just watching the first fifteen minutes of the documentary instead of hoping for a transcript from Yea Forums. No one here has watched the fucking thing, that's why it never shows up in threads.

Reminder that Mexicans were the ones who protested his removal and the white people were the ones being offended.

>government installs toilets across the land
>theyre either treated like demon portals or built into shrines
And people act like ending world hunger is a worthwhile endeavor.

Attached: 2596DB00-3C70-40F6-A898-12BB5611ABF0.jpg (1200x661, 64K)

>the third generation immigrants here in the US
Oh boy, the source of all evils within America.

Attached: 1550490349804.jpg (652x272, 109K)

>white people
American minorities, jews and media puppets mostly.

>notices real difference in ethnic representation
>must be enemy of masculinity
What's going on here?

Why is this even a conversation? Almost everyone in the Simpsons is a glaring stereotype. It's satire. That's the fucking point. It's not intended for representation in a positive light, it's intended for poking fun

He's not wrong, it's the same type of crowd that gets upset about masculinity.

No, you were bullied because Indians in America by and large abide by the stereotype that Apu embodies. People are assholes. That's life. They didn't need Apu to bully you. If they'd been around and met very many Indians chances are they'd be a lot like Apu and his family. That's what a stereotype is

What’s wrong with third generation immigrants? We’re valid too.

Because Indians aren't very interesting. The most amusing things about them are rather negative - being overpopulated, living in filth, being obsessed with cows, being awful drivers, shitting in the street, etc.
If you want a portrayal of a person of a specific culture/background, expect it to be at least somewhat accurate. Apu honestly has the most positive traits of the Indian stereotype

It's not though. We just agreed on how Indians were treated differently in the media and now he wants to pin two things to me, one more tangential than the next, as if to say "you wouldn't notice the difference between Chinese and Indian representation of the media unless you were the kind of cunt who does on about representation and trying to destroy masculinity". It's nuts.

This is what makes this situation so perplexing. Apu is one of the very few characters on The Simpsons who is actually a good person.

Please stay in America forever. I want to see that country ruined.

I mean it was either that or going full skelly indian Maharishi.

>obsessed

Hiring someone because of the color of their skin and not because of their ability to perform the work is literally racism.

Racism is literally power+prejudice. Minorities have no power which means they can't be racist

That's a pretty fucked up thing to say about minorities, user.

Not really