All modern cartoons have the same style

>all modern cartoons have the same style

Attached: Wonder Woman.jpg (1160x940, 287K)

way to use the few cartoons that don't as an example

Justice League Action WW > DC Super Hero Girls WW > Young Justice WW > Teen Titans Go WW

As opposed to the fewer cartoons that do?

Wb is the one company doing it right

netflix may be doing it too, I guess

all ultraflat lineart with minimal shading?

You're leaving out the army of CalArts shows.

>Justice League Action WW
Easily the worst animated WW after DCAMU WW.

Also fatal 5 wonder woman

Attached: maxresdefault[9].jpg (1280x720, 50K)

3 of these are good shows, the other is super hero girls

shitty taste

Why is the best one ttg wondy

Picking a 2009 movie is not the best choice to prove your point about "modern" cartoons, user.
...So here's a 2018 movie instead.

Attached: IMG_6415.jpg (1000x563, 67K)

Even Plasticman loves them user.

Attached: DCSGirls.jpg (400x521, 83K)

I miss JL Action so much.

Super-Hero Girls Diana is the only good one out of all of these, because she's actually being written in-character.

Damn she's hot as fuck

Picked a terrible movie, user.

>Your opinion

Attached: 1558740077683.gif (610x324, 128K)

Only user who knows his Wondy.

Attached: 1543244159466.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

I thought we were talking about the art-styles in a vacuum though?

Young Justice WW is ugly as fuck

Picked a terrible art-style as well, then. No to mention that the first one from OP's pick is from the same character designer.

you're just mad because she called Batman and Superman her sidekicks

TTgo WoWo > JLA WW > YJ Diana > SHG Wondy

Wonder Woman reading emoticons as if they were hieroglyphs

No, it's because her characterization is indeed horrible. She's overly violent, stupidly haughty, and has a constant bitch face. Not to mention the whole SMWW thing that did her no good.

what is that shooting at her?

People who ever think this are so fucking stupid. Even if we say "only the most popular cartoons" there's Tangled, Star Vs, TMNT, Loud House, Teen Titans Go and all the different preschool shows that are popular but aren't being talked about.

you're just mad

Meh I like jerk girls.

semen

I think it was cyborg shooting milk at her. I only vaguely remember the episode.

Any depiction of Wonder Woman carrying a sword is automatic trash.

milk

>4 shows
>2 styles
You sure you thought this through OP? Thanks for the extra proof I guess...

> Picking a 2009 movie
That is Young Justice

No, that'd be me. But since you brought it up...
>These MEN are your friends, Diana?
>More like sidekicks, mother.
I don't know why people seem to almost like the idea of WW being a mean spirited turbobitch, but they can go fuck themselves, and so can you.

retty sure she just want to come out of the closet as non man hater to her mother

You're just mad because you have a small penis and she reminded you of that.

Well then go beat it to Artemis, you chode. Diana literally has an abrasive anime style rival who exists to serve as an aggressive and pragmatic foil to her, and yet it's Diana who gets stereotyped as the angry warrior bitch. Fuck you and your willing ignorance.

Are you retarded?

It waa beastboy as a cow

I'm not that user, but it's not just that episode. JLA WW acts like a huge cunt in several episodes. She's just not characterized as the standard Wonder Woman. Is like they wanted DCAU Hawkgirl but ended writing her with none of the DCAU HG charm.

Big Barda in the few episodes that she appeared was nicer and more likable than WW.

If you're gonna tell me with a straight face that there's a substantial difference between the shows across the diagonals there, you're the retard here.

Ah, that's right. Cyborg sang a song. I don't know how I could get them confused.

It seems the calarts memes killed your brain

>beastboy
>cow

You need your eyes checked. There’s a clear difference

>preschool shows that are popular but aren't being talked about.
I wonder why.

Ita a weird timeline we've run into where WB of all companies seems to be one of the only ones to actually respect the characters and properties they own, at least where cartoons are concerned

Fucking gaddamn Diana looks great

>Ita a weird timeline we've run into where WB of all companies seems to be one of the only ones to actually respect the characters and properties they own, at least where cartoons are concerned
Are you fucking mental? They're constantly twisting their characters into abominations.

>Black Wonder Woman.

Attached: 1520792401083.png (394x523, 204K)

JLA Action Wonder Woman is easily the cutest.

Attached: 1540780799896.png (741x434, 394K)

cyborg song was doper

Attached: diamonds 1.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Attached: diamonds 2.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Attached: diamonds 3.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Attached: diamonds blacked.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Attached: diamonds 5.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>being this much of a pleb

Attached: dragon_smack.webm (720x404, 1.38M)

>Greeks
>Black
Thanks, user. I needed an imperious chuckle.

Attached: Fenneko.gif (481x481, 126K)

smooth

Is precisely that sanctimonious bossy nature that makes her one of the worst versions.

>WW
>greek

there really aren't that many of them. sure, they're the most played/popular shows on their networks, but they don't make up the majority.

You're thinking of Nubia.

>Amazons
>Greek
Thanks user, I needed another excuse to yell at a retarded casual. Please feel free to kill yourself.

best incarnation of diana, prove me wrong faggots

Attached: diana is best girl.jpg (1260x710, 451K)

Well Satan, you'll be yelling in vain since, in this case, Wonder Woman is a Hera-worshiping daughter of Hippolyta. That's pretty f. Greek to me.

that screenshot proves you wrong

Cant because you're right

Attached: 1525bd7e-1c85-4d4e-95ed-72a439bd5305.gif (800x450, 1.25M)

She's certainly the cutest, but I won't say she's the best.

In the DCU, the Amazons are a distinct race separate from Greeks. They are the reincarnated souls of women who met violent ends, and have a wide range of skin tones and facial features.

Maybe try reading a book before making yourself look stupid.

the cancer is spreading

Why do you lie?

>They are the reincarnated souls of women who met violent ends, and have a wide range of skin tones and facial features.
That sounds really gay

>Amazons
>gay
Well, yeah. They are Amazons after all, and they throw some lit ass parties too. It's called Paradise Island for a reason.

Wow. They've made the lore even more retarded than I could have possibly imagined.

there are black greeks like Giannis Antetokounmpo and Lex Luthor in DCAU

Attached: racist.png (735x344, 271K)

I don't remember her being so busty in JLU; did she put on weight?

She needs a pair of firm hands and nimble fingers to massage those battle-bloodied shoulders.

>all modern DC cartoons looks like shit

there, fify OP.

You do realize that the reincarnation thing has been a thing for decades, right? Oh wait, of course not, cause you're a retard who doesn't read comics.

>get called out for being ignorant
>T-that's dumb, because of reasons!
Yeah, you can fuck off now.

Lex and Superman had the same skin tone...

Superman is black retard

have you ever seen a greek person?

and also look at karen and then back at diana and it's obvious she's not

He probably mean in cartoons

Diana isn't a greek person.

I don't think I will, and just because you're right doesn't make the idea any less stupid; that origin raises so many questions that using it for an explanation is just dumb. I mean, "met a violent end" could mean a whole heap of things, and given that nobody ages on that island, they should be having a pronounced problem with overpopulation.

>raises questions
It doesn't raise any questions whatsoever. A bunch of goddesses gathered up souls of murdered chicks and put them in new human bodies, then charged these new beings with fostering peace and love around the world. It's pretty simple, actually.
>overpopulation
They don't reproduce. Though they probably should cause that could make for interest stories.

Admit it, you got told, and now you're trying to avoid looking stupid by doubling down instead of just admitting that you fucked up. You are not winning this, and it's not too late to bail.

>A bunch of goddesses gathered up souls of murdered chicks and put them in new human bodies, then charged these new beings with fostering peace and love around the world.

Attached: 1554639520782.jpg (339x337, 24K)

Ber00

Again, they're Amazons. Diana herself even has a reputation as being a bit of a lady's woman. Been down with just about every eligible gal on the island except for Io. Poor Io may never get senpai to notice her.

So what you saying is gayness and lameness are the same.
Based

How old are you? Because you talk and act like very stupid child. Seriously, I haven't seen someone use gaaaaay as an insult since the early 2000s.

Again, you're running on fumes here, kid. Just walk away, cause you're accomplishing nothing besides embarrassing yourself.

> embarrassing yourself
I'm not the one read who this stupid shit

Okay kid, I'll bite. What specifically is stupid about it?

Can we go back to the topic of this thread?

>What specifically is stupid about it?
Are you serious?

>kid
I'm not underage

>Are you serious?
Absolutely. You made a claim, and I'm asking to to clarify it.

>I'm not underage.
Well, you act like it, so I'm gonna treat you as such.

>tan = black
>amazonians wouldn't be tan like greeks
>greeks are blacks by proxy
Thanks for admitting we was Greeks, yt boy :^)

>They are the reincarnated souls of women who met violent ends, and have a wide range of skin tones and facial features.
The entire premise is awfully stupid and sappy
and as put it perfectly; retarded.

You are still failing to explain how any of that is stupid. You can keep saying "It's stupid." until your fingers fall off, but unless you actually explain it, you're just pissing in the wind, kid.

On top of that, it's a bastardization of the source material, fueled by the asinine politics of its creator and everyone who decided to push it one more inch towards fully moronic. A goddess hand picks murdered women to be warriors that "foster peace and love?" That's dumb. Like, Angel Island levels of dumb.

>Picked a terrible art-style as well, then.
That's gonna be a yikes from me, dawg

>bastardization of the source material
Because nobody has ever had a different interpretation of Greek myth.

And again, you are pretending as if the premise is somehow unreasonable or complicated.
>goddesses make a bunch of warrior chicks
>"Hey you! Go make the world less shit."
Yes, totally incomprehensible.

that is someone else entirely

Attached: Nubia_Super_Friends_001.jpg (248x567, 45K)

the bald head makes him look black

It's bunch of victims getting muh female empowerment, pathetic

when she sees your dick

Attached: abbf4a9be7ee32ba63f5098b1c9df6cf.png (339x482, 241K)

>tfw she literally ghosts you

To be fair she does come from a place with a lot of sun

>female empowerment
>in Wonder Woman
SHOCK! GASP! When the fuck was this? A character who was created explicitly as a symbol of female empowerment has female empowerment in her book? Holy fucking shit!

It's time for you to stop posting, kid. Now it's getting sad.

>all female superheros are lazy obnoxious feminist propaganda
t. Yea Forumsmblr

Yes, and those interpretations are usually garbage, having polluted it with Abrahamic bullshit.
Additionally, considering the gods of Greece, it would be incomprehensible if not for that debasement you call "interpretation." It's stupid because it executes a concept poorly, ignores the source material beyond taking names, and I can't even conceive of why you're defending it, when even the lampshade they put over it for diversity's sake is unnecessary, considering how vital the Mediterranean and middle east is for the Silk Road.

You want a better idea? Those goddesses keep watch for worthy individuals, then bring them to the island with the offer of eternal life and youth in exchange for serving their causes, either as warriors, philosophers, or whatever else caught the attention of Hera, Athena, or Aphrodite.

And there's the buzzwords I think we're about done here. It's been... interesting, kid.

A character created solely for the sake of female empowerment is shallow. Why do you think Wonder Woman, despite being a founding member of the Justice League, isn't exactly anyone's favorite aside from a spot in the spank bank?

I want to FUCK Wonder Woman!

I'm not a kid and I still made an argument you chose to ignore willingly.

You're still not explaining how it's stupid. There's a lot of words there, and none of them mean anything.

>executes the concept poorly
Says the idiot who hasn't read the book. Maybe try reading George Perez's Wonder Woman run. Bit of a slow burn, but it still holds up.

>My idea is better because of reasons.
Oh, you think it's stupid because you're an arrogant little prick. A bold admittance, but it's honest.

Yeah. Bourassa can't really draw adult women

Because it obvious you pretentious faggot

Have you tried being less mad, user?

...and you can't carry this on without tossing out ad hominems like they were confetti. It's stupid because they the Greek gods are ancient, and wouldn't value peace; warfare was something to look forward to in the ancient world because that means you get to out and take someone else's shit. This is ignoring the source material, and making them "good" because they're goddesses, and female empowerment for its own sake. This goes for DC's whole kit and kaboodle, too, since none of their IPs, comic or animated, bother to take anything but names from mythology, leaving any baggage that might come with it on the floor.

As for the "arrogant little prick", I haven't been calling people "kid" this entire time, and my idea is even more empowering because the Amazons have actual agency in this scenario. Do those souls get any choice in the matter, or were they just press-ganged from the great beyond? At least in my idea they're selected, sure, but they can decline to go on living a normal life.

>A character created solely for the sake of female empowerment is shallow.
Not in this case. Diana has a her own personality, flaws, and struggles she must contend with.

>Why do you think Wonder Woman, despite being a founding member of the Justice League, isn't exactly anyone's favorite aside from a spot in the spank bank?
Bad luck with adaptations. The general public gives less than no shits about comics, or at least superhero comics, so capes have historically round their success with films and television. Wondy didn't have a movie until 2017, said movie bringing in a renewed interest in the character and her mythos.

>I'm not a kid
Keep telling yourself that, kid.

And I keep ignoring your explanation because it's not an explanation. You aren't actually saying anything of substance.

If it's so obvious, then explain it.

Why is she so hot

Tall, fit, and in the best versions, dusky skin as well as a nice bust.

>It's stupid because they the Greek gods are ancient, and wouldn't value peace
These versions do, ostensibly. They tend to waffle on whether or not they give a shit, because the Olympians are a bunch of glorified hillbillies. The oh so sacred source material is the Greek people's attempt to explain why their lives were so shit, and they decided it was because a bunch of invisible douchebags with super powers were actively fucking with them. For fucks sake, user.

>agency
As a matter of fact, they do have agency in regards to their mission. In facts they largely gave up on it because it is by all rational standards an impossible task.

>kid
Like I said, if you act like a petulant child, I'm going to treat you like one. You dont get to talk shit about something you have little to no knowledge of. Read a book, then you can talk shit.

i like faust giving her straps, shoulderpads and also the earrings. feminine yet imposing.

how would she get introduced these days?

I meant a choice to be on that island at all. It's a pretty bad deal if you think about it; you get an eternal mission for something "an impossible task", can never see your loved ones again because no outsiders or men on the island (yeah, if that woman was a mother, it's a real shitty deal), and after they go isolationist, enjoy all the wonders of the single island you're confined to. If they didn't have an option to decline, then yes! They were being true to the gods of Olympus being absolute dickholes.
>Like I said, if you act like a petulant child, I'm going to treat you like one
You do know there have been multiple people replying to you right? I've been keeping personal insults to an absolute minimum, and you aren't helping to convince me of your points or to read what you suggest by acting like such a cunt about it.

>Why do you think Wonder Woman, despite being a founding member of the Justice League, isn't exactly anyone's favorite aside from a spot in the spank bank
No cartoon in the 90's
Literally all there is to it

Did you miss the word 'reincarnation'? They're not actually the same people. From the Amazons' perspective, they just woke up on the beach one day.

The franchise always stays true to the gods being absolute dickholes, which why I'm personally sick of them. Their shittiness is used as a lazy means of generating conflict, and it got old decades ago. Aphrodite is a rare exception, since she's relatively chill.

>You do know there have been multiple people replying to you right?
Of course. But you're all acting like petulant children who operate under the delusion that you have any call to deride a work you are in no way familiar with.

>no inclination to read
Well then you shall continue to have no ground on which to stand. "Mommy, user was mean to me!" is no excuse to speak from ignorance.

But nobody watched Justice League Action lol

>Giannis

Attached: 1545235582000.png (467x496, 210K)

>that stern look
>that pose
>that smack
fuck it why can't she be real?

Attached: c5c.jpg (693x520, 60K)

Is precisely that opinion that shows your shit taste

Because she's a terrible character.
Shit taste is liking that version of the character.

It's more your fault than anything, because I have read some Wonder Woman, was open to more if it weren't for this dumb crap and your inability to be civil. So no, not "Mommy, user was mean to me!" but "This guy's a cunt, and I'll not do what they say out of spite."

What does the diadem do?

Hot

You're probably the same autist that constantly bitched about MCU Thor being shill and funny while the comic one is serious and polite

Still haven't posted the best version.

Attached: Wonder-Loli.png (1199x900, 92K)

MCU Thor is a likable character, JLA WW is not.

Holy shit, the Diana-hating user? You still around? Unbelievable.

>The franchise always stays true to the gods being absolute dickholes, which why I'm personally sick of them. Their shittiness is used as a lazy means of generating conflict.

That's unironically the entire Greek Mythology.

Well her competition is 3 shows where she barely did shit and Bruce Timm's "boring everytime she's not the focus of an episode because writers don't really have a good dynamic for her" version.

The Greeks are not a race...

Which DC cartoons did you like?

>It's more your fault than anything
Wow. I declare the kid-calling Perez user the winner of this argument, despite his ad hominems.

>"This guy's a cunt, and I'll not do what they say out of spite."
And this is why I keep calling you kid, kid.

Yeah, which is why I'm fuckin sick of it.

Action was a Waifufag show.....and that was a good thing

Attached: IvyLeagueQT.png (695x537, 711K)

Yeah, they're all so samey and everything.

Attached: 1557035257710.jpg (6920x8920, 2.94M)

I want to that cat

Do not that cat.

Attached: 1552503640094.jpg (1600x901, 129K)

Attached: 1538571142317.png (443x479, 226K)

God I hate that art style

half of those shows already ended and dont even come on anymore

or are in like limbo