HOLY SHIT BATMAN

HOLY SHIT BATMAN

Attached: BAT.jpg (1988x3056, 983K)

You know, writers keep bringing up "dead Robins" to show Batman's failures, but it loses its impact when none of the Robins are actually dead.

>who is Cassandra Cain pre Batman eternal

How long until the other JL members realize that mentioning "dead robin" to Batman is a guaranteed personal attack on their biggest failures?

>who is Stephanie Brown (an actual Robin) pre-Batman Eternal

>none of the Robins are actually dead
Seriously. How many died at all? Jason Todd (who's alive and kicking now) and who else?

Damien

It's never actually "RobinS" it's just Jason, and the threat of a second dead Robin.

I thought Tim had died?

>Bruce Wayne being a prick
In other news, the sky is red because Brother Eye is trying to kill everyone, again.

No, it's Barry being an asshole that's more surprising.

It's common to compare capes to DBZ, but at this point, there may as well be actual Dragon Balls. I'd certainly respect the honesty.

Damien died? Holy cow, break out the champagne!
He "died" briefly in Detective Comics, but last I checked, was alive and kicking.

Both Damien and Jason died. They just then got brought back to life.

Jason, Stephenie (though I suppose that never really happened and was retconned out), Damian, Tim was assumed dead, Dick just got shot and now has amnesia...

I don't blame the characters.
I blame Tom King.

Alfred deserves to get shot tho...

Attached: y-u-do-this-alfred_o_3817663.jpg (488x823, 209K)

>Timey-wimey bullshit writes someone out of existence, literally removing the memory of them

HuRrRR U ForGOt

>It's a "character has a mental breakdown just so Batman can be stoic and unwavering about it" issue

This is Williamson. King didn’t write The Price

>Tim fans don’t read comics
How casual are you? Damian’s first story arc ends in his “death”. He then “died” again a few years later and came back with super powers for a short stint.

Learn to spell.

Has anyone done a thread on the preview to the last issue of Heroes in Crisis yet?

But how would he know if he forgot?

Attached: first i was wide eyes.jpg (636x1236, 43K)

Damian died.

>you know, since there are 9001 members of the league, i'd like to take a vacation from this
>oh sure no problem have a good time friend
And they come back feeling better.

Based Batman

it's also Barry's fault that Wally got erased in the first place

Attached: 52029426_153723632228325_6034794250284555752_n.jpg (1080x831, 108K)

yeah that's why I keep saying Red Hood was a mistake, same with uncrippling Barbara

I'm just getting into comics. What is this? I want to read it.

I feel like this is retaliation for Wally's "Four Robins" line.

>*gets kicked by Catwoman*

You really don't.

Hasn't present continuity Batman effectively forgotten Spoiler ever existed?

How many times have Flash and Batman saved the entire universe from certain destruction? Do I have to pretend that that shit never happened to sympathize with Flash's point here?

they retconned out her death

I didn't realize reverse image search would work for these, figured it was copyrighted material that wouldn't be searchable. Flash #65, cool. Thanks for being an ass hole.

This is a crossover arc named "The Price". It's alright, but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who is getting into comics.

He's not being an asshole by telling you to avoid bad comics. Keep being a sassy bitch though.

they revived damien with superman powers

Attached: Orangutan hrm.jpg (555x541, 55K)

No. Did you even read Tynion's Detective Comics run?

that was not batman and that was not flash that was barry and bruce they had their mask off and talking savage

Metron's chair

Jason

Damien died for a bit then came back too

Never read the books with Steph but she died and came back

Tim got abducted at the exact second an army of robots fired on him so everyone in-universe thought he was dead for awhile

Dick Grayson is dead and Ric Greyson is in his place

He wasn't ready then!

red hood was absolutely a mistake, now whenever he hangs out with the batfamily the writers have to contrive some horseshit for bruce to not want to capture this murderer